[mod] Sexbound Kazdra Race Support (2.0 Update)

Sexbound Kazdra Race Support (2.0 Update)

Attention! This mod has been updated to the latest Sexbound version!

This patch adds SexboundAPI support for the Kazdra Race.

Installation:

Place the content in the starbound mod folder

Requires:

[Sexbound API]

Sexbound API by Locuturus = https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4337-starbound-sexbound-api/

[ Kazdra Race Links ]

= Non-Steam Version =

https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/the-kazdra.1991/

= Steam Version =

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=767787220&searchtext=kazdra

Please Note that pregnancy will only work if the pregnancy.config code for "enableCompatibleMates" is set to "true". The config is located on the Sexbound Unpak Version: SexboundAPI\scripts\sexbound\plugins\pregnancy.config.

Race Compatible to Pregnancy:

• Kazdra
  • Draconis(Wyvern)
  • Argonian(Female Only can be impregnated)
  • ???
  • "Feel free to request any more race pairing, although I will only prioritized on selecting any viable Reptilian, Human-like and Dragon races only"

Changelog :

2.0 - Update to the latest Sexbound version.

1.0 - First release of the Race Support.

Credits to the Original Author:

= Hiuki =

I've rechecked our conversation between me and the author in discord and its checks out that its ok.

Advised:

= For those who wants to edit this support, please ask for permission from the author of this support first before you make changes, and reposting this support and changing the author of the support will be reported, Original Race Author has also have the rights of taking this down if by request has been given.

= If you're going to make a modpak, please notify the authors first before you do so

= Forced public support update without their permission is not a way to go, even after the mod is dead, it should be stayed dead but its alright to have it as a personal mod. File Updator will be held responsible as well.

UNAUTHORIZED EDITS:

• Slot 1
  • Slot 2
  • Slot etc...

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Tugstone said:

I already have it, but it keeps say it cant "open/ unzip" the rar file, or even a zip file, ill try again, but i dont think it will work, ill see tho)

(iv tryed what you said, but it gives me an error saying that it cant open it as an archive) ;~;

I've added a pak file for those who can't open the file, download is now available.

• 4 months later...
On 5/2/2018 at 12:23 PM, [Void Walker] Alastor said:

This patch adds support for the SexboundAPI for the pure dragons called Kazdra

Installation:

Unzip the content in the starbound mod folder

Requires:

[Sexbound API]

Sexbound API by Loxodon = https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4337-starbound-sexbound-api/

[ Kazdra Race Links ]

= Non-Steam Version =

https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/the-kazdra.1991/

= Steam Version =

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=949156982&searchtext=kazdra

Be Advised:

For those who wants to edit this mod, please ask for permission from the author of this mod first before you make changes, and reposting this mod and changing the author of the mod will be reported and the reposted mod will be taken down. Thank you for your cooperation.

View File

helo there pls help i don't know why bugged mod body bugged in sex invisible i send image

unknown.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
4 hours ago, PiaR said:

Hello.

In the past I create nude version on kazdra. If you need can use this, if you get consent from autor for update.

femalebody.png

I require the original author, we've been talked to each other in the past although he's been testing it out before he let it go public but seems like he went busy mode again.

• 3 months later...

Just have to ask this.
Since you at first already had it working, it either was without consent from the creator of the Kazdra race or you did get permission the first time already.
If you did get permission the first time.. shouldn't that mean you have permission regardless already?
I do remember that i asked myself, but i never did get more than just him saying okay. And that did not really tell me if it was a okay to update the mod or if it was a okay from my previous question if i am allowed to ask something regarding the mod itself.

1 hour ago, Derethevil said:

Just have to ask this.
Since you at first already had it working, it either was without consent from the creator of the Kazdra race or you did get permission the first time already.
If you did get permission the first time.. shouldn't that mean you have permission regardless already?
I do remember that i asked myself, but i never did get more than just him saying okay. And that did not really tell me if it was a okay to update the mod or if it was a okay from my previous question if i am allowed to ask something regarding the mod itself.

From what my brother Alastor(recovering in the hospital) said to this file which is likely his first mod patch ever to be made here since nearly 2 years now, there wasn't a guideline on making race patch at that time which was created without permission in that year, afterwards of progress of the community making race patches and sharing it to the public without the consent of the authors, it pissed them off for not getting permission from them or they don't like their race getting patched into this Adult mod, which is now that this mod of his is on-hold until further notice from the race author himself. He will also remove the "owned by Eryns" since she's no longer gonna use this mod after her focus on being a sergeant in Law Enforcement and all it needs now is the confirmation of the race author which is why it hasn't been updated for a long time now.

On 1/10/2020 at 11:39 PM, [His Brother] Eric said:

From what my brother Alastor(recovering in the hospital) said to this file which is likely his first mod patch ever to be made here since nearly 2 years now, there wasn't a guideline on making race patch at that time which was created without permission in that year, afterwards of progress of the community making race patches and sharing it to the public without the consent of the authors, it pissed them off for not getting permission from them or they don't like their race getting patched into this Adult mod, which is now that this mod of his is on-hold until further notice from the race author himself. He will also remove the "owned by Eryns" since she's no longer gonna use this mod after her focus on being a sergeant in Law Enforcement and all it needs now is the confirmation of the race author which is why it hasn't been updated for a long time now.

So it was more or less without consent, since there was no need for it back then. Gotcha.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I altered this mod's 2.0.0 version to be compatible with the FU race that is an exact copy of Kazdra stolen from the authors. Since FU is the only one updating the race anymore as the authors quit after it was stolen, the Kazdra race no longer really needs updating.

Anyway, you can simply rename every instance of "Kazdra" in your files to "elduukhar", or use the version I drop in here. :P

I attempted to add the race to the pregnant file to be compatible with Kazdra for anyone who plays with both race mods for whatever reason even though both races are the same thing.

Still having problems with many of these mods though, like the Avali one has flickering textures during sex and invisible models.

Anyway. I edited your meta file and everything, leaving you as the author and all that, changed the name of the mod to reflect the changes. it should be ready for you to simply re-upload here if you want.

Any chance you can compile all the FU races into the support for this? I believe they are;

Pharitu, Vel'Uuish, Fenerox, Slime, Nightar, Mantizi, Tenebhrae, X'i, Kirhos, Thelusian, Peglaci, and Skath. (Excluding the one I just provided for you)

((File Deleted)) ((Because apparently FU compatibility mods are not allowed, the mod thieves forbid it.))

EDIT: Seems the head still disappears in some cases too. Not sure if that's because of my edits or what.

1 hour ago, VasVadum said:

I altered this mod's 2.0.0 version to be compatible with the FU race that is an exact copy of Kazdra stolen from the authors. Since FU is the only one updating the race anymore as the authors quit after it was stolen, the Kazdra race no longer really needs updating.

Anyway, you can simply rename every instance of "Kazdra" in your files to "elduukhar", or use the version I drop in here. :P

I attempted to add the race to the pregnant file to be compatible with Kazdra for anyone who plays with both race mods for whatever reason even though both races are the same thing.

Still having problems with many of these mods though, like the Avali one has flickering textures during sex and invisible models.

Anyway. I edited your meta file and everything, leaving you as the author and all that, changed the name of the mod to reflect the changes. it should be ready for you to simply re-upload here if you want.

Any chance you can compile all the FU races into the support for this? I believe they are;

Pharitu, Vel'Uuish, Fenerox, Slime, Nightar, Mantizi, Tenebhrae, X'i, Kirhos, Thelusian, Peglaci, and Skath. (Excluding the one I just provided for you)

EDIT: Seems the head still disappears in some cases too. Not sure if that's because of my edits or what.

Oh lord why. Why do people insist on doing this...

... Look... those are the races from the ONE (two if you count the pony guy) mod we're pretty much not allowed to touch.

I won't be nice to your enthusiasm because if you read it anywhere, if you looked up the term "Frackin'" or "FU" in this forum, or looked into the Starbound Club where most race requests go, you'd know FU is the one thing we're not allowed to touch due to sheer drama. Their devs already made counter-measures to make sure supports don't work with their races once, and doing this will only poke the wasp's nest further.

So not only do you add a FU race as supported, you slap his name on it and think "That's cool and nice." No, it's not. It's painting a target on them.

I will ask this nicely, please take the file down and stop sharing this kind of stuff out in the open, okay?

8 hours ago, red3dred said:

Oh lord why. Why do people insist on doing this...

... Look... those are the races from the ONE (two if you count the pony guy) mod we're pretty much not allowed to touch.

I will ask this nicely, please take the file down and stop sharing this kind of stuff out in the open, okay?

Ah, FU is not letting people make mods that add onto their stolen content? Thats interesting. I'll remove the file. But I won't be removing my comments that talk about how FU stole the Kazdra race, and stole other mods too.

3 hours ago, VasVadum said:

Ah, FU is not letting people make mods that add onto their stolen content? Thats interesting. I'll remove the file. But I won't be removing my comments that talk about how FU stole the Kazdra race, and stole other mods too.

Thank you, and yes. They've been very adamant about that. When they last saw Kirhos support, they added Sexbound files onto FU, blank ones, just to screw with supports. Thankfully, not only did the mod naming change, but those files are for the old legacy format.

Just to be clear, i am not defending them, i just want to avoid them causing trouble for both users and this community again.