Creating Animations for Zoophiles

I was simply going to look into Sims 4 Animation to see how complicated it would be with basic Blender and 2D animation knowledge and ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you... 

Its a fucking cake walk.

Ill be working on a Mod for you all over the next couple weeks. I’d say a few days but I don’t want my first to be janky so give me a bit to fine tune it. 

If theres any specific animations you’d like to see, go ahead and post them here and I’ll consider it.

I have a full time Youtube channel and kids so my time is limited but I’ll give you everything I’ve got.

Well I've taken a break from Animating the Female. I realized that rigging a dog bone structure from scratch (Since S4S doesn't really give you a rig) was going to be the hardest part of all of this. So I started learning that tonight. I guess it's not too complicated but, at the same time, it sort of is. lol. 

As usual, I've posted a short video of what I'm working on. I like to keep you all updated since, I know how it is to be a guy waiting for a modder to finish something so he can get his hands on it. It can be frustrating to not know how long that wait will be. So I'm trying to keep you all as informed as possible. I've completely put my other Youtube channel on hold to do this. I can't put my parenting on hold though, so I only work on these at night and I am learning as fast as I can but be patient with me. I'm trying here. 

https://youtu.be/DNx4NPV3mVc

5 hours ago, Ragnarock1234567 said:

So how is it going so far?

I've come to a brick wall I can't get past. As of now, there is no way to make a god do an animation with a sim through WickedWhims... So, we're stuck until someone with scripting experience figures that out.

On ‎03‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 6:58 AM, heartbeatsandbrainwaves said:

my animation request is that you dont

my animation request is if you don't like it don't post or look in thread with the word zoo or bestiality -.-

some of us appreciate these guys hard work.

59 minutes ago, KM100z said:

my animation request is if you don't like it don't post or look in thread with the word zoo or bestiality -.-

some of us appreciate these guys hard work.

LOL I thought you were telling me that you request I DONT MAKE this mod. lololol. That makes a lot more sense. Thanks for clearing that up! lolol

Have you tried getting into contact with TurboDriver yet about this? I know they aren't too keen on adding beastiality to WickedWhims, but if you show them that you are working on the animations for it, they might be willing to work with you on getting it going.

Maybe make it a separate addon to WickedWhims so those that don't want it don't have to download it, but for those that do can have it as an addon to WickedWhims. If people are interested enough in this, it wouldn't hurt to ask at least. It's just a matter of enabling pets to work with WickedWhims, just like any other non-playable character in the game (at least, that's what I assume it would be).

Nice work still though. Would love to see this bloom as more variety is always a plus. ;)

I found that I can make the interactions with pets. But as far as the scripts for moodlets and all that, I’m going to need someone experienced to either create a new framework for me, or create a “WWpatch”. 

We’ll get there. All it takes is the right person to see this thread and decide they want to help. I should probably go find whoever made Creature framework and Horny Dogs of Skyrim. They might help.

14 hours ago, Sickotik Mods said:

LOL I thought you were telling me that you request I DONT MAKE this mod. lololol. That makes a lot more sense. Thanks for clearing that up! lolol

I'd never tell anyone to stop making mods, we are all different boys and girls who like different things! I love girls and dogs in my games some loathe it..

I mean I saw mod on nexus earlier that allows the player to kill himself/herself on load -.- I don't get it but someone will love it.

with you the more guys/girls make these type mods the happier I am! :tongue:

• 9 months later...

Hey, despite I am quite new at animation I will work on that specific theme, too. Currently I got problems in finding the right mesh model for "large dog". While male and female meshes / models look quite good to work with, my dogs are always contortioned when I want to start from scratch. Is this the normal dog model or am I doing something wrong?

2019-02-13.jpg

4 часа назад void68 сказал:

Эй, несмотря на то, что я новичок в анимации, я тоже буду работать над этой конкретной темой. В настоящее время у меня возникли проблемы с поиском подходящей модели сетки для "большой собаки". В то время как мужские и женские сетки / модели выглядят довольно хорошо, мои собаки всегда искажены, когда я хочу начать с нуля. Это нормальная модель собаки или я что-то не так делаю?

2019-02-13.jpg

У меня эта проблема тоже при запуске. Краткое руководство по очень простой анимации

LargeDog_ANIMATIONNAME.blend

yes, I did that, but I had not your LargeDog_Animationname.blend file. I used

SimsStudio, Animation, Override, chose any file with ad_ in front (adult dog I think) like ad_loco_trot. exported the "Large Dog" selection to a file. Then I opened it in blender, without and file open to append to. Ahh, dang, I got it... I mustn't export, but create new file!

With your provided file and vid you really helped out! Thanks a lot!

Digging deeper into the materia now...

Russian summary :)
Вы не должны "экспортировать", но "создавать новые"

Archived