[mod] {CK2} Ala's Cheat Menu for Luxuria Fantasia

On 4/23/2019 at 9:52 AM, Alaratt said:

New age menu added, Link added back to the unique npc menu options. Check the changelog/description on main page for details!

As always, a new game is not required to add/remove or update this mod :cool:

Generating unique NPC of player's dynasty will mess up with the family tree in game, the generated npc will become the founder of the family, can you fix this?

15 hours ago, zerryc said:

Generating unique NPC of player's dynasty will mess up with the family tree in game, the generated npc will become the founder of the family, can you fix this?

I have never noticed it before, I will look into it.

• 1 month later...

New Version adds a new trait menu to add some of the new traits from DWF, and some of the older ones. Also I forgot to mention in the changelog that if a module is not being used the traits it brings will not show up in my menus.

Example: no Fae Module means the cheat menus will not show the Elf, Orc, or Fairy traits as options to add.

New game is NOT required as usual.

Im sorry but... In the recommended/required list you got mods that are old, such as Ala's body mod, that requires DW reborn (which is unsupported now, they went for DW fantasy) or that Slvrbuu cheat mod (based on steam, last updated a year ago, since then the game itself has been many times updated and old mod dont work in the newest versions).

4 hours ago, Battle.cry said:

Im sorry but... In the recommended/required list you got mods that are old, such as Ala's body mod, that requires DW reborn (which is unsupported now, they went for DW fantasy) or that Slvrbuu cheat mod (based on steam, last updated a year ago, since then the game itself has been many times updated and old mod dont work in the newest versions).

Ala's Body Mod(ABM) isn't outdated and does not have any requirements. I just made it during the days DWR was still in use and never updated the page. The reason I made that mod was that DW ETOS was never updated and people kept downloading it then complaining on the DWR page about problems it was causing. So I gave them a new option to prevent having to listen to it, lol. Though I don't use it regularly I have used it with DWF and it works fine. 

Not sure what problems you are having with Slvrbuu Cheat Menu but his page only says it isn't working with the overhaul mods like Elder Kings and such, the majority of the mod should still work fine. It mostly just adds things,(same as ABM) that kind of mod doesn't go incompatible unless Paradox changes the way scripting works by removing old methods when they add new ones. Usually they just leave the older methods in. I use a heavily modified version of it myself and actually today started rewriting the entire mod from scratch to better mesh with Dark World concepts and get rid of the stuff I don't like/need. It will take a few days though, it is a lot of scripting to go through and decide what needs to be re-written and what can be re-used. I will release it here on ACMs page or even combine it with ACM, something I have had permissions to do for about two years now. When I do I will remove the link from the recommended mod section and just leave the link in the credits.

Have you given any thought to adding the traits darkelf/half elf and reptile traits to your mod? of all the dark world fantasy traits those 3 are not part of the mod and if you can be bothered I'd love to have them in the mod so I can populate kingdoms/empires/duchies with said races :)

4 hours ago, beibeichan said:

Have you given any thought to adding the traits darkelf/half elf and reptile traits to your mod? of all the dark world fantasy traits those 3 are not part of the mod and if you can be bothered I'd love to have them in the mod so I can populate kingdoms/empires/duchies with said races :)

Dark elves and half elves are not a part of DWF.

4 hours ago, beibeichan said:

I keep meaning to add the reptile traits but since I don't use that module I always forget. 

29 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Dark elves and half elves are not a part of DWF.

True, but if I can find a way to add them I do not have a reason not to. I might be able to treat it like the DWF modules, as in if detected then it will offer those traits as options.

I will look through both today and add them if I can before I get back to working on my SCM re-writing project.

2 minutes ago, Alaratt said:

True, but if I can find a way to add them I do not have a reason not to. I might be able to treat it like the DWF modules, as in if detected then it will offer those traits as options.

I did not mean that as "I don't want to see them added in" but rather "House Irae is a standalone mod and not a part of Dark World Fantasy"

6 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

I did not mean that as "I don't want to see them added in" but rather "House Irae is a standalone mod and not a part of Dark World Fantasy"

Oh I know, but I am a fan of the Forgotten Realms Universe and have been meaning to try it out.  This is just a good excuse. ?

1 hour ago, Alaratt said:

Oh I know, but I am a fan of the Forgotten Realms Universe and have been meaning to try it out.  This is just a good excuse. 

I'm sure you'll like it. I'm currently in the process of writing 2.0.

Please look forward to it.™

20 hours ago, Alaratt said:

Ala's Body Mod(ABM) isn't outdated and does not have any requirements. I just made it during the days DWR was still in use and never updated the page. The reason I made that mod was that DW ETOS was never updated and people kept downloading it then complaining on the DWR page about problems it was causing. So I gave them a new option to prevent having to listen to it, lol. Though I don't use it regularly I have used it with DWF and it works fine. 

Not sure what problems you are having with Slvrbuu Cheat Menu but his page only says it isn't working with the overhaul mods like Elder Kings and such, the majority of the mod should still work fine. It mostly just adds things,(same as ABM) that kind of mod doesn't go incompatible unless Paradox changes the way scripting works by removing old methods when they add new ones. Usually they just leave the older methods in. I use a heavily modified version of it myself and actually today started rewriting the entire mod from scratch to better mesh with Dark World concepts and get rid of the stuff I don't like/need. It will take a few days though, it is a lot of scripting to go through and decide what needs to be re-written and what can be re-used. I will release it here on ACMs page or even combine it with ACM, something I have had permissions to do for about two years now. When I do I will remove the link from the recommended mod section and just leave the link in the credits.

oki,i ll try these, might be just about nonupdated informations :) 

ty for answer

Is it possible to include under the Nations menu the option to apply a specific religion to everyone under a landed NPC by targeting that NPC?  It'd be extremely useful for placing religions in specific areas in Random/Shattered Worlds.   So if you target a Emperor and click on a specific religion you want that emperor to be, and presto, he and everyone under him is of the religion you chose.  Not sure how it'd work coding-wise though.   And in the process, it'd also have to change the religion of their lands to that religion too for overall uniformity.  

3 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Is it possible to include under the Nations menu the option to apply a specific religion to everyone under a landed NPC by targeting that NPC?  It'd be extremely useful for placing religions in specific areas in Random/Shattered Worlds.   So if you target a Emperor and click on a specific religion you want that emperor to be, and presto, he and everyone under him is of the religion you chose.  Not sure how it'd work coding-wise though.  

Since you're already designating an independent ruler using a targetted_decision, it's pretty damn easy since all you need to do is any_realm_character as a scope, and BAM, you're done.

13 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Is it possible to include under the Nations menu the option to apply a specific religion to everyone under a landed NPC by targeting that NPC?  It'd be extremely useful for placing religions in specific areas in Random/Shattered Worlds.   So if you target a Emperor and click on a specific religion you want that emperor to be, and presto, he and everyone under him is of the religion you chose.  Not sure how it'd work coding-wise though.   And in the process, it'd also have to change the religion of their lands to that religion too for overall uniformity.  

Yeah thats not hard. I work weekends so be couple days but I can do it. Maybe Tuesday, or Wednesday I will have it done. :D

Been thinking about doing it for cultures anyway since I change cultures in nations menu already but when you unset races it leaves the current culture there since I dunno what culture they were to start.

Example : Norse nation is turned into elves and gains elven culture, then you change your mind so you turn them human again, but now their culture is still elven.

2 hours ago, Alaratt said:

Been thinking about doing it for cultures anyway since I change cultures in nations menu already but when you unset races it leaves the current culture there since I dunno what culture they were to start.

On set:

trigger_switch = {
	on_trigger = culture
	elven = { set_character_flag = was_elven }
	orcish = { set_character_flag = was_orcish }
	fae = { set_character_flag = was_fae }
}
culture = whatever

On reset:

trigger_switch = {
	on_trigger = has_character_flag
	was_elven = { culture = elven }
	was_orcish = { culture = orcish }
	was fae = { culture = fae }
}

If you do add in the ability to change religions, what about secret religions and modded religions?   

And is it possible to say..change a Emperor (and all of his vassals) to Catholic, then go down one step and make one of the dukes under him an openly Cathar (or practicing it as a secret religion) with all of his baron level vassals the same way.  Then another step down, make one of the barons a heretical Lolthist?)  I'd call them "peasants who ought be oppressed by their betters"   

That'd introduce an element of potential civil war or religious war within a realm because, frankly, chaos is fun in Crusader Kings 2. 

3 hours ago, Celedhring said:

If you do add in the ability to change religions, what about secret religions and modded religions?   

And is it possible to say..change a Emperor (and all of his vassals) to Catholic, then go down one step and make one of the dukes under him an openly Cathar (or practicing it as a secret religion) with all of his baron level vassals the same way.  Then another step down, make one of the barons a heretical Lolthist?)  I'd call them "peasants who ought be oppressed by their betters"   

That'd introduce an element of potential civil war or religious war within a realm because, frankly, chaos is fun in Crusader Kings 2. 

I wont set it up to do that automatically. But you could do that manually. You would just click on the emperor, make everybody under him in his entire realm catholic, then find a duke in his realm and click on him, make him and his vassals a different religion.

Did a quick test of the scripting needed for changing a nations religions, its definitely easy. Hard part is organizing that many religions into a cohesive menu. Still, not hard at all. I have not done any sort of testing on changing the governments to match though. I do not know if anything will break if you have a feudal Muslim or an Iqta Catholic but I imagine it will be fine. I might even do an option to change governments, just cause lol.

I am always looking for feedback/opinions/new ideas to add, feel free to leave a comment on things you would like to see put into ACM to make your gaming more .... personalized.

To Do List :

1- Add Religion Menu  - 2.5.0

2- Add Culture Menu  - 2.6.0

3- Maybe add Government Menu  - 2.7.0

4- Continue re-writing Slvrbuu's cheat menu mod(SCM)

5- decide if I want to add step 5 directly into ACM or have it be a separate module. I really like the fact ACM doesn't add anything, and SCM definitely adds traits.  - 3.0.0 or 1.0.0 if keeping separate

2.5.0 released, allowing the changing of an entire nations religion with a few clicks. Same as all my menus, option are visible when you hit the button in the intrigue menu and then select the options you want in the diplomacy menu.

As usual a new game is NOT required to download/update my mod.

Should be useful for addressing the "noreligion" issue in random/shattered worlds. I hate that.  I played with it a little bit..VERY NICE!  It filled in the "noreligion" areas nicely.  How would I go about adding a modded religion from another mod to the menu because I have the Tentacle religions in mind although my work around for now would be to just generate a map with that religion in the places I want it in (ugh) 

EDIT:  Just as an request - could you include a cheat that insta-builds buildings up to the current tech level? Especially for culture and religion specific buildings.  It would help religions and cultures that were added into the game "catch up" to the other religions/cultures. 

12 hours ago, Cheri Song said:

Maybe to accomodate modded religions, a "propagate religion from top liege to all realm characters" button? So you can change the top liege to the appropriate religion using console commands, then automate the rest.

done, use the button on the bottom of the diplomacy menu labeled Custom

21 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Should be useful for addressing the "noreligion" issue in random/shattered worlds. I hate that.  I played with it a little bit..VERY NICE!  It filled in the "noreligion" areas nicely. 

Thank You 

How would I go about adding a modded religion from another mod to the menu because I have the Tentacle religions in mind although my work around for now would be to just generate a map with that religion in the places I want it in (ugh) 

Select the ruler of the realm you want to change into a modded religion, add it to him/her manually(console commands) then bring up his/her diplomacy menu and select the Custom button at the bottom of the religion options. This button will make his/her realm into the religion they already are.

Just as an request - could you include a cheat that insta-builds buildings up to the current tech level? Especially for culture and religion specific buildings.  It would help religions and cultures that were added into the game "catch up" to the other religions/cultures. 

I have zero experience with cheating up buildings besides adding the following to a trait/character modifier and then spamming the building up to tech max at the games slowest speed:

build_time_modifier = -1

build_cost_modifier = -0.99

This lowers the cost all the way to the minimum possible and takes about a game day to complete each upgrade.

Don't think this will do much good for an ai though, without some type of scripting that increases how often they upgrade buildings.

EDIT: Maybe go into common/buildings and edit the ai_creation_factor to be much higher then standard numbers. An example would be if the vanilla factor is 60 then set it to 100, or even higher.