[mod] {CK2} Ala's Cheat Menu for Luxuria Fantasia

18 hours ago, Halakason said:

Is it possible to have a diplomatic action to change not only the character chosen but change also all other characters within the character's realm? I know what I'm asking is a bit too much but I'm just too lazy to go one by one on each character lols. :P

It's possible, but I would need new options separate from current options to preserve the ability to have multiple races in a realm.  It IS annoying to change entire realms to a new race one by one, I just don't have a lot of time for modding ck2 right now. If I get free time I might look into it.

• 3 weeks later...

I am trying to come back to the CK2 modding scene since I should have some free time now. My first act will be trying to fill the request asked just above this post, since I would also like to change entire nations to one race. However I haven't really touched CK2 in months so I'm rusty and I will have to learn about Holy Fury and Dark World Fantasy. All future versions of ACM will require Dark World Fantasy instead of Dark World Reborn.

• 3 weeks later...

Realm race change for Eastern and Fae races wasn't working right - only the ruler was getting the trait while the rest of the realm got only portraits. Even worse, the children were stuck with the child portraits after 16.

I made a quick fix by adding an " add_trait = [race] " line underneath each " any_courtier_or_vassal = { " line for the aforementioned races.

Except for Orcs, where I added the " add_trait = orc " line underneath the " add_random_orc_portrait = yes " or " add_trait = orc_child[1/2] " for the kids, since there seems to be a " NOT = { trait = orc } " limit here that would interfere with the portrait addition that's not present for the other Eastern and Fae races.

It works, but opening the realm race change menu makes my game lag horribly even on my mid-range PC. File included.

Some other things I noticed, but didn't touch:

The realm race change for immortal vampires/werewolves didn't give the vassals and court immortality.

The change only includes three levels, including the ruler, such that a targeted Emperor would have Human Counts as sub-vassals.

Ala-Traits-Events.txt

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 4:44 PM, mydoggg said:

Realm race change for Eastern and Fae races wasn't working right - only the ruler was getting the trait while the rest of the realm got only portraits. Even worse, the children were stuck with the child portraits after 16.

I made a quick fix by adding an " add_trait = [race] " line underneath each " any_courtier_or_vassal = { " line for the aforementioned races.

Except for Orcs, where I added the " add_trait = orc " line underneath the " add_random_orc_portrait = yes " or " add_trait = orc_child[1/2] " for the kids, since there seems to be a " NOT = { trait = orc } " limit here that would interfere with the portrait addition that's not present for the other Eastern and Fae races.

It works, but opening the realm race change menu makes my game lag horribly even on my mid-range PC. File included.

Some other things I noticed, but didn't touch:

The realm race change for immortal vampires/werewolves didn't give the vassals and court immortality.

The change only includes three levels, including the ruler, such that a targeted Emperor would have Human Counts as sub-vassals.

Ala-Traits-Events.txt

You are right about the add_trait = {race} being needed. At the time I wrote it I was not entirely sure how DWF was handling the child portraits being replaced, I had assumed the events controlling this change would detect the child portrait and replace it with both the adult portraits and the race trait to prevent trait count on children being too high, but I see now the normal race traits needed for that change to even occur. I will fix for the next version.

The lag cannot be helped, it is affecting entire nations of npcs at one time, this will slow anybodies game down a bit while it detects the npcs needing the changes, then the changes themselves. This is mostly for use when starting new games though, to save time when setting up your game worlds.

I chose not to give normal werewolves and vampires immortality, this would keep too many npcs alive and introduce lag as the game got older due to too many npcs. The majority of older npcs need to die to make room for new npcs being born. The ruler will get the immortal trait if made with the ancient branch for those who want that, but again, nobody else will. You can of course make this small change in your own files, if you want that to happen differently.

I stopped at 3 levels because any more just meant more lag and again, this cheat is mostly meant to be used with new games, and not many empires exist naturally at game starts compared to mid-play. If used on a king, then the king, his dukes, and his counts and their courts will get the traits, but not barons. If used on Emperors then counts and barons won't get the changes. I suggest a workaround for empires by changing the kings or dukes first, then target the emperor and change him. That's where the limit of NOT = { trait = race } comes into play. This way it wont bother detecting/changing npcs who already have the trait, and hopefully reduce some of the lag. All the Fae/Eastern races are supposed to have this, I might have goofed that up though. Was a lot of scripting in a short amount of time.

I have some free time still so I will try and look through the events later tonight or tomorrow to fix some of these things.

1 hour ago, Alaratt said:

I stopped at 3 levels because any more just meant more lag and again, this cheat is mostly meant to be used with new games, and not many empires exist naturally at game starts compared to mid-play. If used on a king, then the king, his dukes, and his counts and their courts will get the traits, but not barons. If used on Emperors then counts and barons won't get the changes. I suggest a workaround for empires by changing the kings or dukes first, then target the emperor and change him. That's where the limit of NOT = { trait = race } comes into play. This way it wont bother detecting/changing npcs who already have the trait, and hopefully reduce some of the lag. All the Fae/Eastern races are supposed to have this, I might have goofed that up though. Was a lot of scripting in a short amount of time.

Take a look into the DWTWSeeding.txt event file from DWF. I don't know if a recent CK2 update helped or from some weird optimization I did that I cant remember doing, but global seeding produces no noticeable lag at all.

Seeding happens in two stages. In the first stage, any independent ruler will have a chance of getting a random race. Then any_realm_character scoped to that ruler will get that race as well. Every character will get the dw_seeded character flag.

The second stage is a redundancy check, for any leftovers that initial seeding didn't pick up, such as 2.8(?)'s creation of families. Any character with dw_seeded will be automatically skipped.

Since ACM is already a dependency of DWF, you can cut yourself some hassle and simply call on the seeding events.

Example:

character_event = { id = DWSeeding.6 }
					any_realm_character = {
						character_event = { id = DWSeeding.6 }
					}

Will give the scoped character the fairy trait and portrait, and will do the same for all realm characters, skipping over anyone who already has it.

option = {
		name = EVTOPTCAlanationtraits.1
		trigger = {
			FROM = {
				NOR = {
					trait = lilith
					trait = alu_fiend
					trait = incubus
					trait = cambion
					trait = angel
				}
			}
		}
		FROM = {
			add_trait = angel
			hidden_tooltip = {
				if = {
					limit = {
						is_adult = yes
					}
					add_random_angel_portrait = yes
				}
				any_courtier_or_vassal = {
					if = {
						limit = {
							NOT = { trait = angel }
						}
						add_trait = angel
						if = {
							limit = {
								is_adult = yes
								NOT = { has_custom_portrait = yes }
							}
						}
					}
						if = {
							limit = {
								NOT = { trait = angel }
							}
							add_trait = angel
							if = {
								limit = {
									is_adult = yes
								}
							}
						}
							if = {
								limit = {
									NOT = { trait = angel }
								}
								add_trait = angel
								if = {
									limit = {
										is_adult = yes
									}
								}
							}
						}
					}
				}
			}
		}
	}

turns into...

option = {
		name = EVTOPTCAlanationtraits.1
		trigger = {
			FROM = {
				NOR = {
					trait = lilith
					trait = alu_fiend
					trait = incubus
					trait = cambion
					trait = angel
				}
			}
		}
		FROM = {
			character_event = { id = DWSeeding.2 }
			any_realm_character = {
				character_event = { id = DWSeeding.2 }
			}
		}
	}

A few caveats:

1. This wont work with demons. Demon seeding has a 50/50 chance of being other full-blooded or half-blooded. You probably want to give the player a choice.

2. This doesn't remove already existing portraits.

3. This wont work with half-breed or ancient vampires/werewolves. No seeding exists for them.

4. In DWF 1.6, I changed the vampire trait to dwf_vampire for better compatibility with mods that have their own vampire traits (e.g. Elder Kings)

35 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

In DWF 1.6, I changed the vampire trait to dwf_vampire for better compatibility with mods that have their own vampire traits (e.g. Elder Kings)

Ok, I will throw up a quick fix for the vampire name changes then look into the seeding. Would be nice to get rid of some of that lag ?

2 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

I don't know if a recent CK2 update helped or from some weird optimization I did that I cant remember doing, but global seeding produces no noticeable lag at all.

Just replacing any_courtier_or_vassal with any_realm_character and eliminating the 2nd and 3rd tiers I had set-up seems to have removed any lag I was getting. And it's getting everybody in the nation. I know there used to be a downside to using that scope verses the one I was using but everything seems to be working better now. Maybe Paradox did change something to streamline it ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, lonelyneet said:

seems like ACM is not functioning normally,it can create NPCs,but no unique portraits. Using DWF 2.0.2,all modules installed,and ACM 2.0.5 uploaded by lockeslycrit.

The portrait system was changed in some way, I will have to look through and see what was done. Several of the characters were removed or changed as well.

3 hours ago, lonelyneet said:

seems like ACM is not functioning normally,it can create NPCs,but no unique portraits. Using DWF 2.0.2,all modules installed,and ACM 2.0.5 uploaded by lockeslycrit.

actually, other then Link, they seem to be working just fine for me. Can you tell me which options are not working for you, to narrow down the problem?

17 minutes ago, Alaratt said:

actually, other then Link, they seem to be working just fine for me. Can you tell me which options are not working for you, to narrow down the problem?

I tried creating snow,desmona as DWF made them(but desmona's name remainded rayne),and a strong desmona,these npc were created normally,and with proper traits,but they didn't have their unique portraits. 

46 minutes ago, lonelyneet said:

I tried creating snow,desmona as DWF made them(but desmona's name remainded rayne),and a strong desmona,these npc were created normally,and with proper traits,but they didn't have their unique portraits. 

I checked every version of both Snow and Desmona, the only issue I noticed was the DWF version of Desmona saying Rayne

I will go through DWF and match up any changes made to the unique characters today, expect a new version in the next few hours or so. And I will add compatibility for the new module system and remove the compatibility for the Christianity mod flags to keep things in sync with the newest version of DWF. I will probably need to do this for the non-unique characters as well, so will take a little bit of time

For example, DWF makes Desmona differently then Dewguru made Bloodrayne, different traits etc.

• 5 weeks later...