[mod] {CK2} Ala's Cheat Menu for Luxuria Fantasia

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, ChaosRegion said:

Ala, are you planning to make the cheat so we can instant build or at least auto build? Construct a building and upgrade it manually are quiet tedious if you have a lot of demesne using cheats. Sorry if it's sounds rude, just asking

Auto build was attempted by another mod, just kept confusing people, since their money/prestige seemed to 'disappear' without warning. I did put in instant build for wonders, but regular buildings don't (I think) have command that finishes them instantly. I could set up scripting that does this, but it would not work for modded buildings, and would be a lot of writing. That is why I added the commands that do exist into a cheat trait that builds them in 1 day, at the minimum cost the game would let me. The trait that does this is the Royalty trait. If not using the add-on for cheat traits then you can try the Royalty modifier, It should be able to do the same thing.

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Apex-Fox said:

So I looked and dark word reborn was updated recently? but LF hasn't been updated since last year so will this work with DWR?

Or do you not support DWR?

LF should still work with DWR regardless of any updates. You might be able to use DWR and ACM without also using LF, but I do not support DWR directly so there are no DWR specific options, and any options meant for LF wont work. Mostly the race traits menu would be broken and attempting to add them to an npc would result in nothing happening. 

15 hours ago, Alaratt said:

LF should still work with DWR regardless of any updates. You might be able to use DWR and ACM without also using LF, but I do not support DWR directly so there are no DWR specific options, and any options meant for LF wont work. Mostly the race traits menu would be broken and attempting to add them to an npc would result in nothing happening. 

Wait so LF and DWR can be played together?

6 minutes ago, Apex-Fox said:

Wait so LF and DWR can be played together?

Yes.

Short history lesson;

DWR came first but was abandoned. DWF(Dark World Fantasy) was created to keep it going, bug fixes and such. When the author of DWR returned, DWF became LF, no longer requiring DWR. LF was rebuilt with compatibility in mind, though.

For the most part, they do very similar things. The only things DWR has that LF does not is the Heroes and Villains and the Disney characters, at least the last time I checked. Most of the submods here on LL are meant to be used with LF these days, though many of us tried to add some measure of compatibility for those using both. You may end up with double traits for things like futa/lf_futa.

9 hours ago, Alaratt said:

Yes.

Short history lesson;

DWR came first but was abandoned. DWF(Dark World Fantasy) was created to keep it going, bug fixes and such. When the author of DWR returned, DWF became LF, no longer requiring DWR. LF was rebuilt with compatibility in mind, though.

For the most part, they do very similar things. The only things DWR has that LF does not is the Heroes and Villains and the Disney characters, at least the last time I checked. Most of the submods here on LL are meant to be used with LF these days, though many of us tried to add some measure of compatibility for those using both. You may end up with double traits for things like futa/lf_futa.

Also the werewolf content, its not in LF

• 1 month later...