2 hours ago, Wade58 said:

WHY do I have to have the earlier version

Because this mod has a dll that has not been upgraded to the new SSE version and skse64 version. It's the exact same problem that affects other skse64 mods with dlls. Until the dll has been updated for the latest version, beeing female sse will only work with skse64 2.0.7 and sse 1.5.39 - you cannot allow sse to update or your game will break again.

If you cannot wait until someone can update the beeing female sse dll you can use the alternative - fertility mode sse.

On 10/2/2018 at 3:17 PM, Uncle64 said:

The beeingFemale.dll must be remade, and as I understand it, Milzschnitte cant do it since he dont have SSE, the current version is converted to SSE by one other person. That is how I have understand it. May have wrong.

That is also one part why Bane_Masters patch is not included.

I will buy the dude a copy for him to get this fixed. BeeingFemale is the lifeblood of my play through.

milzschnitte! Come hither, let me spend my monies on you! Save my enjoyment of Skyrim once more!

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, EclypseMagala said:

please help. I cant even start my game. all conflicting mods should be gone. and yet I cant even run skyrim

Unless you're running an old SE version, you CANNOT use this mod. This is stated on the first post on this page

On 11/24/2018 at 1:35 AM, zarantha said:

beeing female sse will only work with skse64 2.0.7 and sse 1.5.39 - you cannot allow sse to update or your game will break

• 2 weeks later...

With some mods it's easy the hard part is when they use memory locations and functions that aren't documented in the skse code. 

I also had a go at this one but assumed I'd caused a memory leak after removing two lines of code that wouldn't compile and my game was dropping to 3-4fps during animations. I think that's caused by too much SMP physics on screen now.

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried some more this mod for SSE.

I have in my game bodys and clothes that supports belly and all that stuff.

Funny thing. The naked body works, not whit clothes on.

Have tried same load whit Fertility Mode and it works.

It may be some whit the base mod it self. Since Skeletons dont have the belly "bone" anymore. And the mod it self dont support morphs.

13 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

I have tried some more this mod for SSE.

I have in my game bodys and clothes that supports belly and all that stuff.

Funny thing. The naked body works, not whit clothes on.

Have tried same load whit Fertility Mode and it works.

It may be some whit the base mod it self. Since Skeletons dont have the belly "bone" anymore. And the mod it self dont support morphs.

We replace it  only the DLL manual.... The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition/ Data/SKSE/Plugins

The game loads normally.  the mod works properly in the SkyUI.  belly correctly. it suffices to have everything you need

1 hour ago, marasdask1972 said:

We replace it  only the DLL manual.... The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition/ Data/SKSE/Plugins

The game loads normally.  the mod works properly in the SkyUI.  belly correctly. it suffices to have everything you need

I have that but uses Unp special, and it works. But Beeing Female64 dont support Morps.

About the other about how to install the DLL. That is not any issue at all.

I was a bit of confused by the chance of pregnant in this mod. So do we have 2 chance in this mod? one is that shows on the screen when you press 8, and another is the one you can change the precentage in MCM menu? So what are the differences between these 2 chane? one effect another or all standalone? And how does these 2 chance affect the excat chance of a female being pregnant?

PS:sry bad English

BeeingFemale_Fix01.zip BeeingFemale64_2_8_1.zip   beeingfemale_rebuilt_1.5.62.7z Beeing Female V2.8.1 Patch V10.7z

tried beingfemale64 only game  will not load get black screen for 2 to 3 seconds than back to desktop. tried beingfemale64 and beingfemale fix01 same. tried beingfemale64, being female fix01, and being female v2.8.1 patch v10.7 same. tried beingfemale rebuilt 1.5.62.7 by itself same tried it with beingfemale64 2 8 1 same. why cant I get this to work? Could have sworn that the dll was updated.

3 hours ago, Wade58 said:

BeeingFemale_Fix01.zip BeeingFemale64_2_8_1.zip   beeingfemale_rebuilt_1.5.62.7z Beeing Female V2.8.1 Patch V10.7z

tried beingfemale64 only game  will not load get black screen for 2 to 3 seconds than back to desktop. tried beingfemale64 and beingfemale fix01 same. tried beingfemale64, being female fix01, and being female v2.8.1 patch v10.7 same. tried beingfemale rebuilt 1.5.62.7 by itself same tried it with beingfemale64 2 8 1 same. why cant I get this to work? Could have sworn that the dll was updated.

The updated dll file works. Have you installed correct? You need to install the DLL file after you have installed the main mod.
Patch V10/Fix01 dont work, it is for LE. And you cant use any of the patches from LE.

Wrong format on them.

On 2/16/2019 at 11:36 PM, shadowamelia said:

I am gonna say this. I am extremely new to modding skyrim but i really wanted to get this working. I have had the problem where it boots up for a second then crashes. I saw the other post say install a DLL (I think thats it) to help but i dont know what that is or where to start. Can anyone help?

1. Download the main mod "BeeingFemale64_2_8_1.zip" and "beeingfemale_rebuilt_1.5.62.7z" 

2. Setup the main mod with your favorite mod manager( I use mod organizer 2)

3. Open the file where you setup your main mod. Then go to the direction BeeingFemale64_2_8_1\skse\plugins. You will see there "BeeingFemale64.dll"

4. You have to change "BeeingFemale64.dll" with one in "beeingfemale_rebuilt_1.5.62.7z" .

beeing.png.ae8bef13419aac9f0463df9c94f3e2e2.png

I am new at modding too. It works for me. Hope works for you too. Have fun

Installing the mod, making a save game, uninstalling it, and then attempting to load it again still gets the "Save is corrupted and cannot be loaded". I have never had this error when uninstalling any mod before, usually papyrus scripts won't do that. So is the DLL the cause of this corruption? At the very least it didn't seem to be crashing in-game for the short time that I tested it. I'm really curious as to what exactly would cause it to screw with the save though.