10 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Ideas... Milk leaking gets your character wet.

Lethal in colder areas, or with Frostfall.

he mod called Sexlab Survival, has a Milk leaking and Cum gets you wet. See the screenshots on its page.

https://www.loverslab.com/profile/434567-monoman1/?do=content&type=downloads_file&change_section=1

:P

Survival will hopefully be going dependency free when I get back to it. Except for simply knock. That's there to stay. 

10 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Adding nipple clamps stops the leaking, but not the expansion ?. Prepare to get very large, but a good stop gap, until you get to a warmer location.

Thought of this too myself. Seems like a good idea. Not sure if I can make it work though. Don't like tinkering with the internals of MME itself. 

he mod called Sexlab Survival, has a Milk leaking and Cum gets you wet. See the screenshots on its page.

On 3/7/2019 at 12:28 PM, Monoman1 said:

https://www.loverslab.com/profile/434567-monoman1/?do=content&type=downloads_file&change_section=1

:P

Survival will hopefully be going dependency free when I get back to it. Except for simply knock. That's there to stay. 

Thought of this too myself. Seems like a good idea. Not sure if I can make it work though. Don't like tinkering with the internals of MME itself. 

I already had it on my Mod Organizer 2 mods, but hadn't switched it on after my Skyrim switch over from Mod Organizer 1 to Mod Organizer 2.

I hadn't realised that you were Monoman from Monomans Mod Tweaks, I'm using quite a few of your tweaks.

Spank that Ass, is fun.

I've been using some mods that add to Milk Addict.

- Forced Milk Maid... getting drugged with Lactacid after rapes.

- Ripping Sound Replacer... fantastic ripping sounds.

- Dragonborn in Distress... really hardcore addiction system, but lots of fun. It adds a lot to your mod. I turned off its auto surrender, in its MCM.

My Dragonborn character is in a right mess at the moment, a Sexaholic drug addict... :(

I love using the mod... The Amazing World of Bikini Armor.    Which is a treasure hunt for books to make tons of armoured Bikini's, that are bodyslide and top quality.

Maybe adding a patch for this mod to work with your Milk Addict mod, adding functionality to it. Would be a possible, nice feature.

Such as allowing them to be used, without having to register them through the MCM in Milk Addict. Which mostly, does not work for me.

The Bikini's being tied with string, or leather strips. Make them pretty immersive for breast expansion... 

Just some ideas, and comments... :)

9 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

I already had it on my Mod Organizer 2 mods, but hadn't switched it on after my Skyrim switch over from Mod Organizer 1 to Mod Organizer 2.

I hadn't realised that you were Monoman from Monomans Mod Tweaks, I'm using quite a few of your tweaks.

Spank that Ass, is fun.

I've been using some mods that add to Milk Addict.

- Forced Milk Maid... getting drugged with Lactacid after rapes.

- Ripping Sound Replacer... fantastic ripping sounds.

- Dragonborn in Distress... really hardcore addiction system, but lots of fun. It adds a lot to your mod. I turned off its auto surrender, in its MCM.

My Dragonborn character is in a right mess at the moment, a Sexaholic drug addict... :(

I love using the mod... The Amazing World of Bikini Armor.    Which is a treasure hunt for books to make tons of armoured Bikini's, that are bodyslide and top quality.

Maybe adding a patch for this mod to work with your Milk Addict mod, adding functionality to it. Would be a possible, nice feature.

Such as allowing them to be used, without having to register them through the MCM in Milk Addict. Which mostly, does not work for me.

The Bikini's being tied with string, or leather strips. Make them pretty immersive for breast expansion... 

Just some ideas, and comments... :)

The slut menu currently only works with clothes. There's an experimental update for Milk addict over on the MWA page that extends the slut menu to cover armor: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7083-mortal-weapons-armors/

14 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

The slut menu currently only works with clothes. There's an experimental update for Milk addict over on the MWA page that extends the slut menu to cover armor: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7083-mortal-weapons-armors/

Not working on Light and Heavy Armour... That explains everything, why I was having trouble with enabling the sluttiness.  Thanks... :)

I love the Mortal Weapons and Armor mod, but my huge mod list, sadly does not. I'll come back to it, after a few more updates, as its a huge amount of fun. Fixing the problem of finding armour on a huge Barbarian, and it fitting a tiny woman.

I'm tweaking my mods and settings on a hardcore start, and my next new start will have Mortal Weapons and Armor.

• 2 weeks later...

Add the ability to milk yourself directly without the need for milking harness/machine should you be stuck out in the woods. But your characters breasts will need to be 'developed' enough to reach your mouth. 

(Copied from main page)

Does milking yourself help with lactacid addiction needs?? 

Also at what level are you able to do this?

2 minutes ago, jlttsmiley said:

Add the ability to milk yourself directly without the need for milking harness/machine should you be stuck out in the woods. But your characters breasts will need to be 'developed' enough to reach your mouth. 

(Copied from main page)

Does milking yourself help with lactacid addiction needs?? 

Also at what level are you able to do this?

That hasn't been added yet. I'd have to 'fake' it as theres currently no way to stop the milking process in MME. it should help with addiction as far as its giving you another fix of lactacid. 

I'm not sure if this has already been addressed, but I can not enable the armor stripping( or at least correctly). I've checked the MME debug section in the MCM and I could not find the disable armor stripping. Not sure if I'm just blind and/ or dumb, but any help would be appreciated. 

15 minutes ago, chuBBies1 said:

I'm not sure if this has already been addressed, but I can not enable the armor stripping( or at least correctly). I've checked the MME debug section in the MCM and I could not find the disable armor stripping. Not sure if I'm just blind and/ or dumb, but any help would be appreciated. 

Enable debug. Change to another menu and switch back again. The options will change and it should be there now. 

Not sure if my logic processor is failing, but i don't get how the strip vs. break system works with the default values.

By default clothes will be stripped at lower values than they have a chance to break, so they will never break?

Or does that only change for certain actions like jump and combat because of multipliers and that's how it's meant to be?

2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Not sure if my logic processor is failing, but i don't get how the strip vs. break system works with the default values.

By default clothes will be stripped at lower values than they have a chance to break, so they will never break?

Or does that only change for certain actions like jump and combat because of multipliers and that's how it's meant to be?

It's been a while since I looked at it but by default I think clothes shouldn't get stripped  at all. Only armor should get stripped. But of course most armor mod authors make items that look like clothes but are actually armors in game - something to keep in mind. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

It's been a while since I looked at it but by default I think clothes shouldn't get stripped  at all. Only armor should get stripped. But of course most armor mod authors make items that look like clothes but are actually armors in game - something to keep in mind. 

I've just started a new game and i'm not even a milk maid yet - i'm rather wondering about the (default) settings, and if they're off or if i'm missing something - maybe we just have a different taste or thoughts about how it's supposed to work.

In my mind things should first start to break, if breasts get even bigger they're automatically unequipped. I can do that, no problem at all, i'm just wondering if i'm missing a point here.

I just updated my Milk Addict from 0.5.1 to 0.5.3 and was wondering if it would need to be done by a clean save?  Or if the changes are intended with the update.  

I've noticed that with the new version addiction gain is greatly reduced to what it was in 5.1.  The new feature of "feed lactacid on rape" event is showing, but that is the only difference i see in the MCM.  Does the new ass slider linked to maid level not change max ass scale 2.5 slider? or i am i just missing it and not seeing XD.

Really great mod as allways.

p.s

Would it also be possible to make SLEEN interacting's register  for the %chance to force feed if it's not to much trouble :)

1 hour ago, LatencyRemix said:

I just updated my Milk Addict from 0.5.1 to 0.5.3 and was wondering if it would need to be done by a clean save?  Or if the changes are intended with the update.  

Don't think a clean save is needed. 

I've noticed that with the new version addiction gain is greatly reduced to what it was in 5.1.  The new feature of "feed lactacid on rape" event is showing, but that is the only difference i see in the MCM.

It should be the same. I didn't change the addiction values of milks/lactacid. 

Does the new ass slider linked to maid level not change max ass scale 2.5 slider? or i am i just missing it and not seeing XD.

You'll reach the sliders maximum (default 2.5) only when you reach maid level 10. There's a cap on how big your ass can get as I just found that my characters ass outgrew her breasts too quickly. 

Would it also be possible to make SLEEN interacting's register  for the %chance to force feed if it's not to much trouble

I've no idea what you mean by this...?

9 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

You'll reach the sliders maximum (default 2.5) only when you reach maid level 10. There's a cap on how big your ass can get as I just found that my characters ass outgrew her breasts too quickly.

Ahh, That makes a bit more sense for me :)  So now it is instead of a daily increase it is more directly linked to MME level?  Or just more of a limiter to scale with MME.  So it would still get daily update calculation of addicition*lactied but max size is governed by MME level.

12 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I've no idea what you mean by this...?

For the mod Sexlab Eager NPC's. So when having good times with lover's, or the skill training alteration has a chance to force feed as if it was a rape scene.  I tried the Cursed Loot rape setting, but for me it has allway's reacted badly, taking 5+ mins for animations to cue up and get on with itself.

Thanks for the reply :) 

11 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Ahh, That makes a bit more sense for me :)  So now it is instead of a daily increase it is more directly linked to MME level?  Or just more of a limiter to scale with MME.  So it would still get daily update calculation of addicition*lactied but max size is governed by MME level.

It still checks each day but if you've reached the scale cap for your maid level then it does nothing. 

• 2 weeks later...

HI

I am having a problem with the breast rope for this mod.  Whenever my character equips it the boy disappears.  I have run bodyslide, manually copied the meshes and textures incase the mod manager missed some.  There is a base body in Nifscope so as far as I know it should be ok.  I have never had the body itself go completely transparent before.

Any suggestions?  

52 minutes ago, ralphk11 said:

HI

I am having a problem with the breast rope for this mod.  Whenever my character equips it the boy disappears.  I have run bodyslide, manually copied the meshes and textures incase the mod manager missed some.  There is a base body in Nifscope so as far as I know it should be ok.  I have never had the body itself go completely transparent before.

Any suggestions?  

The breast ropes use the meshes from Zaz pack. So if they work for you then MAs one shouldn't be a problem. 

To get the zaz version type in console: help "breast rope extreme"

Then: Player.AddItem xxxxxxxx 1

where xxxxxxxx is the number returned from the help command

• 2 weeks later...

Greatly enjoying this mod, now a must-install whenever I make a clean install of the game.

Out of curiosity, how quickly does lactacid addiction decay? I'm using the lactacid remedy and at some point the addiction went back to lvl 3 from lvl4, but then it jumped to 4 again without my char consuming any lactacid. Actually, she hasn't drunk any milk or lactacid for well over a week.

I just want my char back to combat readiness so she can make some money cause her devious follower has taken away control of gold and the last series of trips caused her to spend 12 hours more in Ivarstead than planned (several hours in animations because of tripping in "unfortunate spot" lol and then having to spend the night so as not to travel in dark).

3 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

Out of curiosity, how quickly does lactacid addiction decay? I'm using the lactacid remedy and at some point the addiction went back to lvl 3 from lvl4, but then it jumped to 4 again without my char consuming any lactacid. Actually, she hasn't drunk any milk or lactacid for well over a week.

Well the natural default decay rate (without a remedy) is 1.0 point per hour. 

Weak remedies add 2 points to it. Moderate adds 7 and Strong remedies decrease it by an additional 22 points per hour. 

The point of MA (or one of the points anyway) is that you don't need to get over your addiction to continue playing the game. You just need to get your character loaded up on lactacid then your good to go albeit with big milky/leaky boobs. If you're short on milk and you have devious followers, try staring at your followers boobs. She'll "help you out".

hey man could we get an adjustable baseline for the cleavage spell my characters boobs at 0 milk are not small enough for a negative bonus definately' not chairwoman of the itty bitty titty committee that's for sure' i like the idea of the buff but it does not really fit a character that isn't flat as a baseline before milk scaling my characters got medium boobs that get bigger not tiny tits to titans.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/30/2019 at 7:45 PM, sidfu said:

found a little side effect of adding milk to npc iventory. since its not taged as a potion when u brawl they use them to heal.

I could be wrong because it's been a while but I think MA only adds milk when you open the characters inventory so normally it shouldn't happen very often unless you've pick pocketed them first.