1 hour ago, wongfoo2003 said:

I just check this whole thread but i couldn't find what i was looking for. I saw this picture and was looking for the marked ears. Are they still available?

17_02.2019_20-37-45.png.c6e8b9a06b9c16ddc01896fae3dd0c91.png.b05935e1ba1a3b42b70408f029f951fe.png

They are, actually you can download the whole sim with all the necessary items from my Google drive

I have a question for the new futa clothing. How do you get sims to undress the accessory cocks automatically for sex/stripping?

Like if I have a futa girl wearing an outfit that needs an accessory cock, she's still wearing the cock after she gets naked through WW because it's in the ring category in CAS.

hello Sstormyy, thank you for sharing the latest collection--excellent and detailed work as always ! 

unfortunately i have an issue with the amputee outfit where the sims' feet don't disappear when the outfit is worn. perhaps related i'm running an outdated jan 2020 version of the game. is my game the culprit or is there a required accessory/clothing part to hide the feet that i missed ?

4949.jpg.878d8f2bbca12c0443b7468bb31d0c3e.jpg 

On 4/7/2018 at 1:34 PM, sstormyy said:

Slutty/Sexy clothes

View File

View File

thub.thumb.png.295a3031e5f1b46c5b016f9ee323596c.png

Hi there !

Little bit about what am i planning to post in the future ( if of-course you like this and would like to see more from me), so i saw that there isn't really a lot of sexy or slutty clothing out there for sims to enjoy or at least that would be 3d and not painted on the body, so i thought if you can't find any make them yourself, and thus i am here.

If you like what you see, and want to see more you can freely post your suggestions here, in a form of picture of sort, so that i could try and recreate it.

OHH AND ONE MORE THING I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR INGAME USE OF MY CC, SO FEEL FREE TO POST THEM HERE....CHEERS GUYS !!!

ohh and big shout out to:

1) Hiroki and his BETTER BODY mod, because without him things would seem flat :smiley: ... anyway go and support the guy here https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3682-better-body-november-15-rigged-penis-update/

2) Lunar eclipse, check him here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3436-sims-4-lunar-eclipse-new-hd-penis-model-hard-and-soft-ver-updatewickedwhims-compatible/

I AM OPENED TO ANY SUGGESTIONS ABOUT FUTURE PROJECTS, SO IF YOU WANT SOMETHING FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST, PREFERABLY BY ADDING A PIC DOWN BELOW :smiley:

SO guys...i created a patreon account link here

1500004052582.png.522f8957d5a86ce91e92ca4db99d9a1a.png

https://www.patreon.com/sstormyy

You can download all of my SFW stuff on my patreon page FOR FREE !!!

it means if you want to support me then please do so :smile: ...and it also means that probably i'll post first there and then here...we'll see how it will go...again it's not mandatory (obvious :smiley: )but it's appreciated :smile: ... and still all the thing a create will be published here as well...sooner or later :smile:

For easy access to all of my stuff where you can download them all at once go to my google drive -> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KLlTPHZczWsO7sH7sh1GXSUiWZh5X171?usp=sharing

Nice outfits, question where did you get the cow skin thing?

On 4/1/2021 at 6:03 PM, averagehobbit said:

hello Sstormyy, thank you for sharing the latest collection--excellent and detailed work as always ! 

unfortunately i have an issue with the amputee outfit where the sims' feet don't disappear when the outfit is worn. perhaps related i'm running an outdated jan 2020 version of the game. is my game the culprit or is there a required accessory/clothing part to hide the feet that i missed ?

4949.jpg.878d8f2bbca12c0443b7468bb31d0c3e.jpg 

I have this mod that can make limbs invisible and it includes invisible feet so here: https://modthesims.info/d/540246/simvisible.html

Maybe this can help?

On 4/2/2021 at 1:03 AM, averagehobbit said:

Thanks ?... Nothing us wrong with your game, what you need is indeed feet hider 

On 4/3/2021 at 9:09 AM, Aberdeen98 said:

I have this mod that can make limbs invisible and it includes invisible feet so here: https://modthesims.info/d/540246/simvisible.html

Maybe this can help?

On 4/3/2021 at 11:26 PM, sstormyy said:

Thanks ?... Nothing us wrong with your game, what you need is indeed feet hider 

thank you--everything looks absolutely awesome now with the hider. you guys rock!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2020 at 11:40 AM, Lairaj1 said:

Hi, I found your google drive with the free stuff (Thank you!!!) and I'm specifically looking for these ones:

PicsArt_12-13-08_48_47.jpg.4f0ad5e46e717c03966750555fc8f601.jpg.e06c68ee85d405eeeed078c844f9fcbe.jpg

Which folder can I find them in and what file names do they have? Thanks again!!

does someone has an idea of wich breast or skin overlay is used in the 4rth picture ?

On 4/21/2021 at 8:16 PM, orimesh said:

does someone has an idea of wich breast or skin overlay is used in the 4rth picture ?

i use this skin overlay http://thisisthem.tumblr.com/post/175949834954/myriams-skin-hq-compatible-10-swatches-new

together with this http://mintyowls.tumblr.com/post/118849298360/vitiligo-overlay-a-vitiligo-overlay-for-your-sims

Thats what sstormy said, unless you ment the nipples, in which case i have no clue.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2021 at 7:30 PM, sstormyy said:

its patreon exclusive for now

Hello sstormyy , the outfit without arm and legs looks awesome .

I got a question , is it possible to make the outfit permanent that the Sim float though the air all the time without limbs ?

For example make a version of the outfit that can be found under the feet WW bodyparts section .

1 hour ago, Captain Rondo said:

Hello sstormyy , the outfit without arm and legs looks awesome .

I got a question , is it possible to make the outfit permanent that the Sim float though the air all the time without limbs ?

For example make a version of the outfit that can be found under the feet WW bodyparts section .

Unfortunately it can't be done, even if it would as a body part, when you would put clothes on, the limbs would appear 

22 hours ago, sstormyy said:

Unfortunately it can't be done, even if it would as a body part, when you would put clothes on, the limbs would appear 

That's exactly what I was suggested and thinking , when the limbless parts are selected at WW (at feet or whatever) the Sim would be always without clothes .

The problem for me with many clothes is that they disapear if the Sim is getting naked , many original outfits in the game are in my opinion under the wrong section .... for example all the Journey to Batuu alien heads should not be at hats they should be at the hair section , or the skelton outfit should also be at hair .... if an alien takes the clothes off the aliens still should stay an alien , the same with a skelton , a skelton should stay even while sex a skelton (someone could make a bone boner ^^) . 

For me it would be fine if the limbless outfit would stay 24/7 on the Sim and only would be limbless if the Sim is naked .

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, IamGreatBoy said:

Hey hows everything been, you still updating on here or only on patreon now.

Hi, still updating here ?... It was just a slow month, the planed work didn't go as smooth as i wanted ?... But i am slowly getting there 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey sstormyy, first of all, great stuff, really like a lot of your cc.

Question though, it looks like some of the cc are missing from your files, for example in the "all of my stuff part 25 NSFW", the pdf says that one of the cc in that zipped is the S asymmetrical suit, however  that is not part of that file, only the F version of the suit is in that file, in fact the S version of the suit doesn't seem to be found anywhere in your google drive, there is a few others that are listed in that pdf, but are not found there either.

Is that intended, are those patreon exclusive? 

Edited by brannahm
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Kr0w93 said:

Does this add clothing options or does it replace existing clothes in the game?

Also is this compatible with other bodystyles than Hiroki? Right now, I'm currently using Wildguy's bodies and I like them quite a bit.

this doesn't replace any clothing, and any body style should work unless the boobs are too big and the ass is too big, I use the heavy boobs on some of my characters and the heavy boobs works on like 60% of the clothes in this mod, otherwise you'll get some clipping on like 40% of the clothes. Just keep in mind all most all of the clothes seem off if you have a big lady in them but not all of them clip.

Edit: really it's easier to just test it yourself, if the body is unnecessarily huge it might not work but Wildguy's body looks like it would work. Also I didn't use Hiroki's body for the longest time and I didn't get issues, I just downloaded it recently and didn't notice a change.

Edited by IamGreatBoy

Heyo, thank you for making this type of content its really neat :)

I do have a problem tho... 

I downloaded your clothes and sims from the google drive, but when i use your sims it says items and aspirations were removed cus of missing content.

Do i have to download anything else?

Thank you!!

Sorry this has probably been brought up but for some clothing (The futa ones to my knowledge) the texture seems to bleed into stuff like hats and other accessories.

For instance in part 19, the "F futa skirt v1.0" if you equip this and then a hat (A lot are affected, for example the stock Feathered cap, fedoras, sun hat etc) you can see the hat's texture gets messed up. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Some other custom accessories and hats seem to be affected by this too.

I love the clothing otherwise!

Edited by heavytop