Is there a list/guide somewhere with what clothes are in which file to download? Because looking at the previews there's some stuff that I'd really love to get for my game, but there's also bits that I'd really want to avoid having, and I'm not sure which of the 26 files to get...

On 7/4/2021 at 3:51 PM, yuzumint said:

Is there a list/guide somewhere with what clothes are in which file to download? Because looking at the previews there's some stuff that I'd really love to get for my game, but there's also bits that I'd really want to avoid having, and I'm not sure which of the 26 files to get...

Yes, download the catalog file

On 7/4/2021 at 1:51 AM, yuzumint said:

There not all bunched into one catalog anymore but there are still catalogs for the individual file, don't get me wrong I'm pretty sure 1-21 is in the "catalog" download but the rest have there own catalog when you download the rar file.

Edited by IamGreatBoy
On 7/3/2021 at 10:30 PM, heavytop said:

Sorry this has probably been brought up but for some clothing (The futa ones to my knowledge) the texture seems to bleed into stuff like hats and other accessories.

For instance in part 19, the "F futa skirt v1.0" if you equip this and then a hat (A lot are affected, for example the stock Feathered cap, fedoras, sun hat etc) you can see the hat's texture gets messed up. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Some other custom accessories and hats seem to be affected by this too.

I love the clothing otherwise!

Do you mind explaining a little bit more on how the texture gets screwed up, because I've also experienced this issue but it mostly has to do with certain clothing items not being compatible with a character who has a dong. I don't really see this issue on any of "sstormy's Slutty/Sexy Clothes", so I'm assuming it's different. 

On 7/9/2021 at 10:41 PM, IamGreatBoy said:

Do you mind explaining a little bit more on how the texture gets screwed up, because I've also experienced this issue but it mostly has to do with certain clothing items not being compatible with a character who has a dong. I don't really see this issue on any of "sstormy's Slutty/Sexy Clothes", so I'm assuming it's different. 

Here, you can see if I equip a default TS4 hat it breaks the texture. I've set my Sim to have a penis in CAS (Although if I take all the clothes off she still has a vagina)

uytrea.jpg

59 minutes ago, heavytop said:

Here, you can see if I equip a default TS4 hat it breaks the texture. I've set my Sim to have a penis in CAS (Although if I take all the clothes off she still has a vagina)

hmm, this is a new one I've actually never seen this issue. The issue I was referring to was if your character has a dong outside of CAS the clothes that are not compatible use the color of the skin tone of the dong for some odd reason. Let me get back to you on the issue, gonna do a little research.

Edit: ok I got the same issue, all I can really tell ya is sstormyy doesn't make futa clothing with lunar eclipse penis anymore and that he does simdulgence with a penis accessory that is in the gloves section of accessory's so it would take the spot of gloves instead (instead of a tattoo). Also I noticed that the clothing item you showed in the picture is the only one having this issue, I actually never used this clothing item especially with a hat but I tested the others (others being lunar eclipse futa clothing) and they work all right, sorry I couldn't tell ya a fix. Oh and I tested it with modded hats it didn't have that same problem, so maybe if you use a modded hat, some modded hats actually mess up the texture of that specific clothing item. So I feel like it's that specific clothing item that's the issue. 

Edited by IamGreatBoy
33 minutes ago, IamGreatBoy said:

hmm, this is a new one I've actually never seen this issue. The issue I was referring to was if your character has a dong outside of CAS the clothes that are not compatible use the color of the skin tone of the dong for some odd reason. Let me get back to you on the issue, gonna do a little research.

Edit: ok I got the same issue, all I can really tell ya is sstormyy doesn't make futa clothing with lunar eclipse penis anymore and that he does simdulgence with a penis accessory that is in the gloves section of accessory's so it would take the spot of gloves instead (instead of a tattoo). Also I noticed that the clothing item you showed in the picture is the only one having this issue, I actually never used this clothing item especially with a hat but I tested the others (others being lunar eclipse futa clothing) and they work all right, sorry I couldn't tell ya a fix. Oh and I tested it with modded hats it didn't have that same problem, so maybe if you use a modded hat, some modded hats actually mess up the texture of that specific clothing item. So I feel like it's that specific clothing item that's the issue. 

All good, looking it up on google I think it might be a bug with the clothing but I'm unsure. I actually noticed this issue because I was trying to use a hat CC and noticed the texture was out of wack but everyone has the stock hats to test this issue.

Regarding weird texture issues, I'm pretty sure that it has to do with what space the mod makers use on the texture UV.
I'm not the best person to talk about it but I think it works something like this - All of the clothing, accessories, hair, etc. that a Sim has on make use of an image to tell what textures it uses. From what I've found online, the space it uses is separated like this:

Spoiler

TextureUV.thumb.png.5e1134b368bb3c9d655c0c9f80864a7a.png

So if two items have textures that overlap on this image, you'll experience strange texture issues where the items appear to "bleed" into each other.
Again, I'm not an expert on the matter but I think that's how it works.

6 hours ago, Railgun01 said:

Regarding weird texture issues, I'm pretty sure that it has to do with what space the mod makers use on the texture UV.
I'm not the best person to talk about it but I think it works something like this - All of the clothing, accessories, hair, etc. that a Sim has on make use of an image to tell what textures it uses. From what I've found online, the space it uses is separated like this:

Hide contents

TextureUV.thumb.png.5e1134b368bb3c9d655c0c9f80864a7a.png

So if two items have textures that overlap on this image, you'll experience strange texture issues where the items appear to "bleed" into each other.
Again, I'm not an expert on the matter but I think that's how it works.

yeah i think i read something like this too but i wanted to make sure whether it was an error on my part or not. I wonder if it's easily fixable or not

Edited by heavytop
On 4/7/2018 at 5:34 PM, sstormyy said:

hey sstormyy! sorry to bother, but would you be willing to share the name/file for this hair please? not sure if i need patreon acess for that, i've just been looking all over for it.
thanks!

3.png.bc2bb014fb941ada074cca495e437490.png.0ee384e7081500e2b1d5394188e9b019.png

Edited by akared45
On 7/18/2021 at 12:21 AM, SimsCrazy1203 said:

is there anyway to figure out which outfits are in which download? 

it would definitely be nice to update the top page to include the catalogs. but you can find them on their patreon... after some unorganized search.

though the post is really handy, if you find it. https://www.patreon.com/posts/thank-you-all-39387239

EDIT: nevermind, the catalogs are downloadable from here as well

Edited by mehGusta
didn't look hard enough
On 7/20/2021 at 11:02 AM, mehGusta said:

it would definitely be nice to update the top page to include the catalogs. but you can find them on their patreon... after some unorganized search.

though the post is really handy, if you find it. https://www.patreon.com/posts/thank-you-all-39387239

EDIT: nevermind, the catalogs are downloadable from here as well

Thank you so much! I literally found the catalogs as soon as i posted this lol

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, nepokan said:

Hey sstormyy, how are you doin. I hope you're okay, I was wondering where you are because it's been 3+ months since you upload your latest creation. I really love your work and I hope you can continue making these stuffs ?

I second this! I was wondering the same because I saw no notifications , hope youre okay also! maybe it's good sstormyy took a break they were pretty consistent 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/13/2018 at 4:58 PM, adityaverma26 said:

these cloths are not showing

PicsArt_12-13-08.36.01.png

PicsArt_12-13-08.39.52.jpg

PicsArt_12-13-08.41.42.png

PicsArt_12-13-08.44.15.jpg

PicsArt_12-13-08.44.52.jpg

PicsArt_12-13-08.48.47.jpg

PicsArt_12-13-08.50.34.jpg

PicsArt_12-13-08.51.38.jpg

PicsArt_12-13-08.52.37.jpg

PicsArt_12-13-08.53.24.jpg

PicsArt_12-13-08.54.20.jpg

PicsArt_12-13-08.55.25.jpg

PicsArt_12-13-08.56.05.png

PicsArt_12-13-08.57.29.jpg

2.png.d06328a9af5ff060417bf094dc543e78.png

3.png.906ee7366ecb6f69064dbd1952028fab.png

3.png.2391a4139f00c8d2f82f9dc2eebd7bbf.png

916037407_09-25-18_12-35-13AM.png.a1121899c1d75ae32ca67e339bf08e3f.png

1.png.bb22a51216dcf6f5b62af4cf6b17f3b4.png

1.png.e0dbc9a6352c7072881ca70e96c76de0.png

Hey bud hope you can help me here I've downloaded all 26 files and everything is showing up except for the 2 items i was desperately after, the last picture the kimono style dress and the third from last red asian printed dress. can you let me know which file the are in so i can try and find it im at a loss

On 8/23/2021 at 12:04 PM, Mikekal81 said:

Hey bud hope you can help me here I've downloaded all 26 files and everything is showing up except for the 2 items i was desperately after, the last picture the kimono style dress and the third from last red asian printed dress. can you let me know which file the are in so i can try and find it im at a loss

I think I've found the files you're looking for.
The third from last should be the S dress V10.0 and S dress V10.1 found in pack 1.
The kimono should be the S kimono V1.0 - V1.4 found in pack 3.

12 hours ago, mixi94 said:

Hey, does someone know in which pack those clothes are or in which category in-game? I can't seem to find them. Thanks!

Reveal hidden contents

5.png.dab0ba2ce02a552fc7193e6d01c4ea38.png.a9df92219cb48cd0e2d19300d798a65b.png

There are not yet on LL, but are exclusive to Sstormyy's Patreon. So you'll have to wait for them to show up here when he updates the tread.

• 2 weeks later...