On 9/16/2021 at 5:11 AM, nyxiraia said:

Is there an overlay other than WW default that you need? I've downloaded some of these and other similar cc but the nipples never show when the breasts are exposed. It looks like a barbie lol.

You'll need Wild_guy's female body details or something similar to have visible nipples. 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3476-sims-4-wild_guys-female-body-details-01052021/

On 9/14/2021 at 2:49 AM, tiddyandbooblover said:

Hey, so i downloaded a few files and none of the clothing is showing up???

Did you put them in the right folder? Or you mean you have invisible/blank CC on body problem? If it's the second case, maybe something broke during the last update. Mind you, sstormyy hasn't updated the thread in some time and some cc's might have some problems.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry to bother but maybe one of you knows how to resolve this issue.

All of Sstormyy's futa outfits (bottom or full body) show black instead of textured penis and balls. I have the accessory penises, but those don't align with the futa clothing and make the arms go behind the sim's back.

Is there a body texture I'm missing somewhere?

13 hours ago, TastefullyAdult said:

All of Sstormyy's futa outfits (bottom or full body) show black instead of textured penis and balls. I have the accessory penises, but those don't align with the futa clothing and make the arms go behind the sim's back.

I'm not sure if this is pertinent to your exact situation but I had a couple Sims I downloaded from another genius content creator here on LoversLab that showed up with the black/non textured penises. I was finally able to fix it by clicking on the Sim, choose Wicked Whims from the same named mod, choose Body Selector, This Sim, then the penis option. I selected a different penis type and then the Sim had textured instead of the non textured penis.

Hope I explained that in a way that made sense. Hope it works for you or that you figure another way out of your aesthetic conundrum ??

• 2 weeks later...

Clothing do not need to  be updated, or better said, you have to look up if they are requirements, Eve, BB etc.

Then, it gets tricky, as most of these have various versions.

TBS, hope to see him get back, since he left the community got a lot of new content..

On 12/24/2021 at 12:39 AM, TastefullyAdult said:

Some of his clothing uses Simdulgence penis (which is in the accessory's section) and some use the Lunar Eclipse penis tattoo, you can easily tell by the look of the penis which one is used for which outfit, now you need to download SStormy's penis tattoo for Lunar Eclipse and as for Simdulgence really you don't even need to download Simdulgence to use the accessory, and about that arm problem you were talking about with the Simdulgence accessory's that problem isn't really a problem, I've gotten that issue too but it only looks like that in "create a sim" but when your playing it's completely fine, I feel like you should of tested that for yourself as there are many mods that make the "create a sim" very buggy. Finally I wouldn't recommend using both penis textures just pick one or the other, I recommend simdulgence sure sstormy didn't make that many outfits for it but it looks way better then lunar eclipse.

Edit: also if you use the simdulgence accessory with wickedwhims you might notice that you have two dongs a simple fix is to use whickedwhims to remove the accessory while doing the dirty.

Edited by IamGreatBoy
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

im srry ahead of time for being dumb no sleep in 2 days dealing with ea 

can someone link the best body for this mod i getting a lot of clipping issue

ps because im am pretty sure someone will if somebody links the description i hope u have to deal with ea customer support

edit just had a nap looking for female body pls and ty

Edited by wrathdragon
lack of sleep
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/27/2022 at 4:38 PM, sillygooseboy7 said:

I love like 10% of the clothes from this collection but HOLY SHIT sifting through the other 90% every time I customize a Sim is a fucking PAIN

lol you can go into the folders and drag out certain files I think they are labled appropriately... however recently these clothes have given my Mac grief.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi sstormyy. I have a question.

On the Google Drive, there are a lot of files with versions in the names like

S new_panties v1.1.package
S new_panties v1.2.package

S new_panties v1.3.package

S new_panties v1.4.package

Etc.

Should I put just the highest numbered version of each in my mods folder or should be putting ALL of the numbered versions of them in?

Like, for example, should I add all the ones listed above or just the one with the 4 in it? Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/10/2022 at 8:21 PM, hellopersei said:

This collection is absolutely HUGE. My one issue is over 70% of it is not appropriately flagged, which would be fine if it were not also almost all enabled for random ? Still, that's an easy batch fix if you like, or you can go through using S4S and tag appropriately :)

do you have the other collection after 26 ? you know where we can get them ?

On 8/10/2022 at 4:51 PM, hellopersei said:

This collection is absolutely HUGE. My one issue is over 70% of it is not appropriately flagged, which would be fine if it were not also almost all enabled for random ? Still, that's an easy batch fix if you like, or you can go through using S4S and tag appropriately :)

A lot of textures are dog shit too with their weird metallic look. The different outfit states would also require an update to be compatible with  WW's undressables feature. I'm still debating to remove it from my mods folder, but there's still a few items that I like. Still, looking through that endless list of falsely categorized shit is really frustrating. Overall the pack needs urgent fixes.

• 5 months later...

Hi, sorry can anyone tell me in which set can I find the vibrator in the panties and this apron? (I left below some pictures attached).

I tried to search all the sets up to 26 (the Lovers Lab ones through all the catalogues) but I couldn't find them, I also tried on Patreon but it seems that sstormyy deleted the account.

5.png.51a61392f543d51c280b884fb8ba28fa.png.24922f9bad24cf89d062878734a62538.png6.png.ca0283fd6bcfe89a1d9361723607fdd3.png.9fbf1ee58a362311a304ee98593b3c94.png.1da7f122dd11a58fce56bab3954e6cba.png

Edited by Jade34