12 hours ago, Windfall41 said:

most of them if not all them seems like that

Well yeah...First off all you can indeed go through all the swatches and see if you can find something you like and secondly all my previous work will have to some degree similar "problem", only in my last 2 updates i changed completely the way i make textures, and thus my new stuff (starting from part 18) should not have an unnecessary shiny look

On 1/8/2020 at 9:37 PM, Windfall41 said:

my textures kinda weird (glossy more seems more like no texture)  is it normal or there is something wrong

I'm afraid that's normal, a lot of the older clothes are kind of unusable for me because of it

On 1/9/2020 at 7:51 PM, LueRV said:

Really like the new stuff without the shiny look, Sstormyy. Great job.

Thanks glad you like it :)

1 hour ago, Mr.Col said:

I'm afraid that's normal, a lot of the older clothes are kind of unusable for me because of it

Well i hope you at least like the new stuff i have made ?

On 1/9/2020 at 12:56 PM, sstormyy said:

Well yeah...First off all you can indeed go through all the swatches and see if you can find something you like and secondly all my previous work will have to some degree similar "problem", only in my last 2 updates i changed completely the way i make textures, and thus my new stuff (starting from part 18) should not have an unnecessary shiny look

sorry dude ı didnt mean to be rude just to make sure tnx any way

On 1/15/2020 at 5:09 PM, AndragonFirefly said:

Do you have or know where to find a slutty doctor/vet uniform? Like maybe an open doctors coat?

There's a set of nurse uniforms in the 'All of my stuff part 4' pack which might work.
Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for but I've used them when doing the Get to Work Doctor career and they fit what I was looking for.

Hi

All of your clothing are stunning!

But I wonder that do you have any website or picture can demo the relationship between each clothing and its package?

I know there has already demo picture on the first page, but I still don't know the their precise name.

Bcuz your masterpieces are too much that I'm not sure which clothing is my preference.

Thanks a lot!

21 hours ago, Med17180 said:

Hi

All of your clothing are stunning!

But I wonder that do you have any website or picture can demo the relationship between each clothing and its package?

I know there has already demo picture on the first page, but I still don't know the their precise name.

Bcuz your masterpieces are too much that I'm not sure which clothing is my preference.

Thanks a lot!

Thanks, glad you like them ?....yeah well that is a problem ?...i am VERY slowly working on a catalog of all of my stuff, but it's very slow process...and i am not sure when i ll be able to release it ??... Si fir now the best thing to do is to download sims4studio with which you'll be abke to open package files and see what kind of outfit is there ?

18 hours ago, Anonymous95 said:

Hi, Amazing clothing. 

Can you please tell me the name of the mods you have used in the pictures?

the nose blush, the face, the eye, the frekcles and the others?

Tnx

Ohh man i have too many of them, and o figure out which one goes to which sim...though you can download some of them from my Google drive

Hello Sstormyy! First of all: your clothing is amazing and I love it. Great Work. The thing is, that I don't like that much the shiny textures with extreme colours, So I've tried to change the texture with photoshop and sims4studio - just for personal use. But when I copy the package to the mods, the game doesn't start. I've recoloured a lot of other clothing and it always worked. Maybe you can help me... 

6 hours ago, Moccolone said:

Hello Sstormyy! First of all: your clothing is amazing and I love it. Great Work. The thing is, that I don't like that much the shiny textures with extreme colours, So I've tried to change the texture with photoshop and sims4studio - just for personal use. But when I copy the package to the mods, the game doesn't start. I've recoloured a lot of other clothing and it always worked. Maybe you can help me... 

Sure i can ! :)

On 2/4/2020 at 11:59 AM, Moccolone said:

Can you share the recolor files? 

I am not really a fan of this shiny things too but i like the meshes.