15 hours ago, sstormyy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

well what do you think about something like this :

804703908_08-14-18_9-34-07PM.thumb.png.9e369fe8d4bbc6dee3c1fc0d868d13ca.png

Wow! Yeah amazing dude, you got a real talent in this.

Would be nice if you consider doing something like this in your next update with variations you know, maybe with a more light pink silky material instead of leather :)

(wishing secretly :D )

But anyway looking forward to your next update man keep up the good work and thank you..

i don't mean to be mean...

these are the best ideas ive ever seen, this is exactly what ive been looking for, regular clothing, yet still revealing the good stuff, ive been searching the internet for this stuff.

but the texture quality is terrible, and thats a deal breaker for me, i dont expect it to be maxis-like, but we could use higher quality models and textures.

i know it takes a lot of work, but i wish you can put more effort into the quality, or use some help from someone else

13 hours ago, afcdvfsdgishgk said:

i don't mean to be mean...

these are the best ideas ive ever seen, this is exactly what ive been looking for, regular clothing, yet still revealing the good stuff, ive been searching the internet for this stuff.

but the texture quality is terrible, and thats a deal breaker for me, i dont expect it to be maxis-like, but we could use higher quality models and textures.

i know it takes a lot of work, but i wish you can put more effort into the quality, or use some help from someone else

Hi appreciate the feedback, though could you elaborate more regarding the texture quality, whick looks you find bad, and are there any that you find ok? 

7 hours ago, sstormyy said:

Hi appreciate the feedback, though could you elaborate more regarding the texture quality, whick looks you find bad, and are there any that you find ok? 

and i appreciate your appreciation :D

most of the pieces have one color textures, no fabric textures, and even the ones with drawings on them, the texture resolution is very low they look pixelated.

i don't know much about the process of creating custom items, perhaps you can look at other modders work and figure out what they are doing to make their items look almost Maxis-Matching.

have a look at "Ekinege" on TSR (The Sim Resource), he has very high quality mods

@afcdvfsdgishgk it comes down to a difference in the type of clothing. Looking at Ekinege I can tell that most of the time spent here is in retexturing a pre-existing mesh. There is a lot more room for extra effort to make a quality texture, especially when you are rexturing a mesh you have already worked with a dozen times. Sstormyy is constructing new meshes to make these objects, so you will just have to give them some time on that element of their work.

Regarding the "fabric" look , i recently dwelled deeper into how i can make my clothing look more like actual fabric and less like plastic/pvc, and so with the next update you should see the car nges ?... Hopefully ?...and if the people will like the look of it, than tmihe future projects will have the similar textures, and regardingh the prints and stuff, i still don't have a clue how to do them better, hopefully it will come to me ? sooner or later! 

P. S. And regarding different "materials", i am not sure if i want to go that route, as i think the clothing  I make warrant more silky look, or cotton look ? something that is very fitting looking...so i doubt that ill do anything that reminds of wool and such stuff... To be honest i am not even a big fan of jeans material... Though some looks might benefit from it

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Reitanna said:

ever thought of making shoes??

Actually never thought of that, as it always seamed that there is enough CC in that category, at least for my needs...though once you mentioned it.. I might get into it?? 

P. S. Do you know any good mesh for nude feet, that i could use the base of? ?

First, thanks again for the amazing work.

For the colors I was looking at saloon girls outfit that made me think of yours. They often use 2 colors and always with black and the other color being whatever color (pink, red, blue...etc) like this picture.

Spoiler

original.jpg?c=1467318713

But it looks alot like German maid outfit too which i think it is. In the pictures, they use 3 colors like White for the breast, Black for the corset and red for the skirt, just an example.

Spoiler

2018-New-High-Quality-German-Beer-Maid-C

Hey sstormyy! 
You're making great job, I really appreciate it. ?
I found out, that one of Your package, has small error:

Spoiler

09-03-18_7-53-10 PM.png

09-03-18_7-52-58 PM.png

09-03-18_7-52-54 PM.png

09-03-18_7-52-51 PM.png

P.S. I believe that great add to Your stuff would be some lingerie that could be used in accessories, so that we could choose Your clothes even if we don't want to show everything in certain cases ?

59 minutes ago, Venderin said:

Hey sstormyy! 
You're making great job, I really appreciate it. ?
I found out, that one of Your package, has small error:

Reveal hidden contents

09-03-18_7-53-10 PM.png

09-03-18_7-52-58 PM.png

09-03-18_7-52-54 PM.png

09-03-18_7-52-51 PM.png

P.S. I believe that great add to Your stuff would be some lingerie that could be used in accessories, so that we could choose Your clothes even if we don't want to show everything in certain cases ?

Thanks! :)  Any specific lingerie you would want to see ?

10 hours ago, sstormyy said:

Thanks! :)  Any specific lingerie you would want to see ?

Probably something that would be simmilar to those lowered panties You have already made for accessories. In story, it would be possible to show it, as she is lowering them down (for example for streaptease purpose or teasing someone). 
Oh, I would tottally forgot. Many of Your clothes doesn't work if I try them in "party" category. I haven't tried to use all in all categories, but party is messy for at least nun and cheerleader ones. 

On 9/1/2018 at 11:52 AM, sstormyy said:

Hi there ! this is a new outfit that i am working right now, so i would love to what color scheme would you like to see for this outfit, feel free to comment below ( example: A)gold B)blue C)white )

1519446040_09-01-18_12-39-04PM.png.ed6dd8261a6ca80a3773aa87449a89c4.png 

Great

If you can make, a variation with breast exposed would be greater

also B: brown, leather like

Spoiler

download.jpg.1e8e6e867d543751d3756ebc12cd28cb.jpg

I think it's called a Dirndl in german

1 hour ago, doan77 said:

Great

If you can make, a variation with breast exposed would be greater

also B: brown, leather like

Reveal hidden contents

download.jpg.1e8e6e867d543751d3756ebc12cd28cb.jpg

I think it's called a Dirndl in german

Thanks for the name of the outfit?...oh and more revealing versions are coming too, with exposed bottoms and breast ?

On 8/30/2018 at 7:10 AM, sstormyy said:

Actually never thought of that, as it always seamed that there is enough CC in that category, at least for my needs...though once you mentioned it.. I might get into it?? 

P. S. Do you know any good mesh for nude feet, that i could use the base of? ?

First of all thank you very much for the awesome mods!

Regarding the above, the best quality mesh I've seen so far is Moskito's from TSR (https://tinyurl.com/yda8vn4z)

These are truly high quality meshes and his shoes have an HD look as well.

Btw, did you actually design the accessories yourself (like the fishnets et al.) or can we find them somewhere?

8 hours ago, dsnow said:

First of all thank you very much for the awesome mods!

Regarding the above, the best quality mesh I've seen so far is Moskito's from TSR (https://tinyurl.com/yda8vn4z)

These are truly high quality meshes and his shoes have an HD look as well.

Btw, did you actually design the accessories yourself (like the fishnets et al.) or can we find them somewhere?

It depends, some of the accessories i design my self (example, fishnets that go together with maid and the Bavarian uniform i made them myself, also some of the accessories for the nun outfit)