View File

Forced Milk Maid

This is a small addon for Milk mod Economy https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36908-milk-mod-economy/.

I thought it was unfair you can turn all those poor women in to milk maids without you being at risk so I made this little add on for milk maid Economy.

It basically makes it so the player can be drugged by Lactacid (which will force you to produce milk).

Requirements

SexLab
Milk Mod Economy

How it works and Content so far.

Sexlab victim trigger - When you are flaged as a victim in Sex there is a chance they will force you to drink some Lactacid.

Potion trigger - When you drink any potion it has a chance to contain lactacid.

Extra dose - When you take lactacid there is a chance it will drug you with another lactacid (this will trigger extra dose chance as well)

MCM - All Chances are configurable via the MCM menu. 

Known Issues

So if the mod feeds you lactacid and it's your first time and your still mid animation it will bug the game out, so first Victim trigger has a few error catchs to try and stop this but I don't think it will be 100% after the first time though I don't think it's an issue.

If using Skooma Whore Patch you'll get more dosed than expected not really an issue though skyrim could always use more milk :).

Plans for future

Probably none. Bug fixes.

Permission

- You can NOT post this mod or any of its parts (including any derived works) outsides of LL without my explicit permission.
- You can NOT incorporate any of my code in any for-profit project (donations are fine as long as they are strictly voluntary)
- You can NOT use any of my code in a closed source project. No exceptions, ever. No need to ask for permission either. I won't give it.
- You CAN otherwise use my code for your own projects as long as you include all source code with your distribution and allow others to use your own code in a similar fashion. All above rules still apply!

My word on stuff : You must follow these rules I agree with them heavily this mod would NOT EXIST if people made they mods closed source/behide a paywall (i'm OK with donations as long as it's not for early access cause that's a paywall too), Outside that as long as you follow these please copy/modify/change my code as much as you want without the need to ask me.

Exception - Ed86 can do anything he wants with this mod/scripts since it's an addon to his work.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/07/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

35 minutes ago, sapho888 said:

I like the concept a lot.   Do you plan to have anything liked forced milking once the PC has been turned into a milk maid?

Maybe milk mafia? While not enslaving the player the player would have to turn in a certain amount of milk to them every day/week "or else..."

3 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

Excellent idea! I've long wished there to be some kind of involuntary part to that mod, past the pregnancy requirement. Now the last thing to make MME perfect is to change the stories text, as they are now they're not really my thing.

Thanks ^^, I have no plans to alter any of the main mod tho sorry.

1 hour ago, nyaamolip said:

Your mod is great.
So I try to translate it into a foreign language. Would it be okay?
If I share a part of your files, more people will find your work.

You can translate it as long as it follows the rules on the Milk Mod Economy post. As for people finding my work, I kinda make mods for myself lol, I share because maybe people that can't mod would like em too :smile:

1 hour ago, sapho888 said:

I like the concept a lot.   Do you plan to have anything liked forced milking once the PC has been turned into a milk maid?

Outside of a few bug fixes I'm probably not going to expand on what I've added so far, this mod was very easy to make (i took like 3-4 hours) because I had code I could use from my other mod. Not to say, I may come back to this but currently my plan is to finish Devious Followers.

5 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

Outside of a few bug fixes I'm probably not going to expand on what I've added so far, this mod was very easy to make (i took like 3-4 hours) because I had code I could use from my other mod. Not to say, I may come back to this but currently my plan is to finish Devious Followers.

I reported in the DF thread about a problem with it, hopefully you can fix it.

This is just awesome!  Thanks for this Lozeak.

On ‎07‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 8:08 AM, sapho888 said:

Chajapa's mod JUGS has forced milking, but only when the animations 3jiou breastfeeding lesbian and 3jiou breastfeeding straight are played.

14 minutes ago, Marauderrr said:

This is just awesome!  Thanks for this Lozeak.

Chajapa's mod JUGS has forced milking, but only when the animations 3jiou breastfeeding lesbian and 3jiou breastfeeding straight are played.

I'm pretty sure that JUGs just detects when a breastfeeding animation is played and then milks you as per whatever milk mod that you have.  It doesn't have NPCs forcefully milk you.

20 hours ago, sapho888 said:

I'm pretty sure that JUGs just detects when a breastfeeding animation is played and then milks you as per whatever milk mod that you have.  It doesn't have NPCs forcefully milk you.

Correct. JUGs is just looking for the breastfeeding animations. No scripts running. No scenes. Was one of my first mods ever. I still use it.

This does make a great addition to MME. Actually seems a bit more likely that female characters would be forced into producing milk, rather than doing it voluntarily. That said, these involuntary milk maids would probably be looking for some way out of their situation. Perhaps an expensive antidote, or small quest? 

• 3 weeks later...

I've been trying to edit the mod (for private use only, as the author doesn't want anyone to release his work without his permission) to change from being fed Lactacid to "Milk, Strong".

I never tried skyrim modding before, and for some reasons I can't compile with Papyrus (I only went halfway through CPU's guide here, I haven't re-installed skse yet) so I can't edit the mod.

I tried looking for a line mentioning Lactacid, and I did find in "_FMTickPlayer.psc" the line

if !(akBaseObject.GetName() == "Lactacid")

so my first call was to change it to "Milk, Strong" but I failed to compile the new psc.

I tried editing the .pex directly, but nothing would be fed to the character at all (meaning editing the compiled pex does something, but I got the wrong potion name).

I'm not asking help for compiling. I am asking if somebody could help me make this change happen.

The potion is called "Milk, Strong" (with the uppercase). I don't know if there is a list of all the potions out there where it's registered as something like "milkStrong".

On 07/04/2018 at 5:23 AM, Lozeak said:

- You can NOT post this mod or any of its parts (including any derived works) outsides of LL without my explicit permission.
- You can NOT incorporate any of my code in any for-profit project (donations are fine as long as they are strictly voluntary)
- You can NOT use any of my code in a closed source project. No exceptions, ever. No need to ask for permission either. I won't give it.
- You CAN otherwise use my code for your own projects as long as you include all source code with your distribution and allow others to use your own code in a similar fashion. All above rules still apply!

My word on stuff : You must follow these rules I agree with them heavily this mod would NOT EXIST if people made they mods closed source/behide a paywall (i'm OK with donations as long as it's not for early access cause that's a paywall too), Outside that as long as you follow these please copy/modify/change my code as much as you want without the need to ask me.

Exception - Ed86 can do anything he wants with this mod/scripts since it's an addon to his work.

3 minutes ago, Player80 said:

the author doesn't want anyone to release his work without his permission

Tldr; You can do anything you want with my mod ^^ as long as it's open source, on loverslab and free.

Altering a script without setting the properties in the CK will do nothing. 

I will make a strong milk version for you in a second once Vortex stops updating mods incorrectly lol.

21 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

Altering a script without setting the properties in the CK will do nothing. 

I will make a strong milk version for you in a second once Vortex stops updating mods incorrectly lol.

I see, many thanks! 

23 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

Done, not tested it so let me know if it bugs out.

Tried chewing a bunch of potions with the chance set to 100%, nothing happens :confused:

Just realised that Strong Milk is inside the food category, not the potion category, maybe that's the issue?

I'm still investigating, I think it works, I just didn't hear the sound of feeding and didn't see the notification because of all the debug going on when creating a new game! Seems to work now.

awesome...  a great excuse to dust off MME and jump right back into the dairy business but now with that missing risk,, (skoma whore made the risk a little too predictable but I am sure the MCM options here will add a good deal of randomness if DF is anything to go by )  Keep rockin out little additions to mods like this and a lot of people will be over the moon.. 

12 hours ago, Lozeak said:

It is bugged because of the way CK save mods that has esp as masters (properties in the CK get lost) 

I have fixed it.

Elsie LaVache has MME as a master. When working on her, I use a copy of the MilkModNew.esp in which I've changed a flag to make is a master (even though it's still an esp and not an esm). This has been working fine and hasn't bugged out on me in over a year of development.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

How about more options for getting drugged?

- When sleeping in an Inn or random tent (so only player home would be a safe place)

- Normal sex allows Lactacid doses as well

- When sleeping with your spouse

- When having sex with a prostitute (so your spouse could be less likely to feed you than a random prostitute, if any)

On 3/22/2019 at 8:32 AM, Dwnld said:

How about more options for getting drugged?

- When sleeping in an Inn or random tent (so only player home would be a safe place)

- Normal sex allows Lactacid doses as well

- When sleeping with your spouse

- When having sex with a prostitute (so your spouse could be less likely to feed you than a random prostitute, if any)

I have no plans to expand on the mod beyond what it is. Good ideas though :).