12 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Sorry for bothering, i found all outfits i really want already. But your screenshots are definitly the best ones, thx for your work and showcases. :smile:

Well i got 2 news for you © XD

Good one is - almost all these are already adapted to CBBE through these years

Bad one is - they all spread across all sources/threads

Abit of time invested in search will help you to find them all

7 hours ago, W3ST001 said:

Oh man.. We need a preset for that smilling beautiful vamp ^^

And like Nazzgul nice screenshots !

Maybe maybe :tongue: she is actually werewolf tho

7 hours ago, lafooo said:

Nice, I love this! Glad to see more SevenBase conversions.

Was wondering though if you gonna make 7BaseOppai conversions too?

You sir, can do it just in two clicks by using this amazing tool called bodyslide!

Just invest few hours understanding how this tool works and you literally can transform any armor to any body!

And TADA - update!

Happy weekend  :tongue:

Spoiler

40738106964_1f271a20de_c.jpg

41409615422_5e53a1c043_c.jpg

40738107894_570608cf70_c.jpg

[Melodic] Wicked Leather Outfit

initial release

Like this Mod, and have converted to CBBE-HDT, trird to retextured the boot in 4 other styles, some kind of childish, for I just start the retexure things, may I share my convertions and retexture here in the loverslab and in this thread of this site:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?page=304

Thank for your beautiful art, hope more of your arts will come out and shared by you.

wi.png

wi1.png

wi3.png

wi4.png

wi12.png

15 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

[Melodic] Wicked Leather Outfit

initial release

Like this Mod, and have converted to CBBE-HDT, trird to retextured the boot in 4 other styles, some kind of childish, for I just start the retexure things, may I share my convertions and retexture here in the loverslab and in this thread of this site:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?page=304

Thank for your beautiful art, hope more of your arts will come out and shared by you.

wi.png

wi1.png

wi3.png

wi4.png

wi12.png

Yes if this dont goes beyond loverslab :smile:

On 3/30/2018 at 3:16 PM, COLOCO said:

,preset or standalone follower ? i love her style

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.1c57f9c4fdc8642ab07c6d3a0f4af6bc.png

Wow, great outfits and a really cool face, expression, and hair.  Her look and some of those outfits would make a really interesting Vegas fallout character too.  I love the expression.  

Could you convert your QT Nightwear outfits to UNP BBP/TBBP or any type of UNP body type with jiggle physics (preferably UNP TBBP)? I really want to use that clothing pack but Caliente tools conflicts with my current mod load order. I would much appreciate it.

Melodic,

I did not think you were still active in the community but here you are still creating content.  You sir are a genius I think your work is great, please never stop.

I have loved that red headed character of yours since I saw her she is so gorgeous :smile: 

Thanks for all your work!!

On 02.05.2018 at 1:59 AM, Blacksteel27 said:

Could you convert your QT Nightwear outfits to UNP BBP/TBBP or any type of UNP body type with jiggle physics (preferably UNP TBBP)? I really want to use that clothing pack but Caliente tools conflicts with my current mod load order. I would much appreciate it.

here try this http://www.mediafire.com/file/odv0ooslz447lqv/QTUNP.rar

On 04.05.2018 at 12:52 PM, jimmy1971 said:

Melodic,

I did not think you were still active in the community but here you are still creating content.  You sir are a genius I think your work is great, please never stop.

I have loved that red headed character of yours since I saw her she is so gorgeous :smile: 

Thanks for all your work!!

Thanks friend :smile: This words means alot for me. Cheers!

Also late Update!

[Melodic] Dreamer Outfit

41872064261_4d0ed5b75c_c.jpg

26999234337_01d2beea05_c.jpg

41872065101_21e255156f_c.jpg

[Melodic] Dreamer Outfit Xtra

Added additional top and skirt 

will be public avaible 06.06.18

41929062601_ed09a72658_c.jpg

41929061511_2ea53a5e06_c.jpg

41929063311_593dc53833_c.jpg

On 5/5/2018 at 4:26 AM, Melodic said:

here try this http://www.mediafire.com/file/odv0ooslz447lqv/QTUNP.rar

Thanks friend :smile: This words means alot for me. Cheers!

Thanks a lot. Got a question for you on the body type that you used. Is it some kind of variation of UNP? It looks like UNPCM the more I look at it. I appreciate you doing the conversion, but is there a way I could change the breast size to something a little larger without using UUNP Bodyslide?

14 hours ago, Blacksteel27 said:

Thanks a lot. Got a question for you on the body type that you used. Is it some kind of variation of UNP? It looks like UNPCM the more I look at it. I appreciate you doing the conversion, but is there a way I could change the breast size to something a little larger without using UUNP Bodyslide?

CUUNP with custom slider preset, mostly using zeroed sliders for showcases.

Also Rock lady assest is now public, updated second post. Grab stuff before your neignboor grab it!:classic_biggrin: