More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

Im learning more and more about modding, so I likely missed something simple here. I have no idea how to summon anything. Ive been reading around about giving yourself spells, but I don't see that option. The only MNC options I see are under "SL Anim Loader".

11 hours ago, Me! said:

Im learning more and more about modding, so I likely missed something simple here. I have no idea how to summon anything. Ive been reading around about giving yourself spells, but I don't see that option. The only MNC options I see are under "SL Anim Loader".

Download Hentai Creatures and theres an option to dump the summon animal spells in there

1 hour ago, LucidPariah said:

Download Hentai Creatures and theres an option to dump the summon animal spells in there

TY! Im dumb... I was looking for that file for a while. I did not realize they were two separate downloads on the same file page.

So I installed a whole bunch of mods, both normal ones and lewd ones, and my werewolf character's beast form has huge breasts. I didn't install any werewolf specific mods, so I'm going through my mod list trying to see what happened and which mod is doing this. This is my first guess. Is there anything in this mod about giving female werewolves massive badonkers?

Upgraded from the old MNC with integrated CreatureFramework and installed the the latest version of MNC from this site and the CreatureFramework 2_0_2 from the SLAL site like recommended.  Everything works as in the earlier install exept the horses of "Convenient Horses". If I eqippe them with other caparisons than the default one, they reset after some time to  default. When checking the dialog the custom caparison seems to be still active, but doesn't show up anymore. I can choose annother one, it shows up like intended, but after some while it disappears agin and the horse has only the default saddle. This affects the player horse as well as the horses of the followers.

This never happened with the old version. Has anywone the same problem aand is ther perhaps any solution?

I'm having trouble getting the horse penis to show at all (erect or not). Animations work, other animals work (I've only really tested dogs so far, but also saw bulls with their sheath). I've tried with 12.5 and 12.3. Anytime I try installing CF 2.0, it still says CF 1.1.0 in the MCM, maybe thats part of the issue? I'm trying to install on top of another pack, so there are some horse mods or mods that edit horses, namely; Convenient Horses, Rogueshot's Creature Meshes, and Light Horses of Skyrim. I'm using MO and I have MNC overwriting everything relevent in the left pane, not sure where it needs to be in relation to other mods in the right. I've tried moving it in the right pane with mixed results, sometimes not allowing me to load into Skyrim at all. I'm currently only testing with MNC and Hentai Creatures, but I was originally testing with SL More Creatures horses (which also gave me purple horses or invisible horses depending on placement in the right pane), but it seems to affect horses placed by other mods as well. This all happens on a completely new game as well.

Edit: Nevermind, this seems to have been entirely due to Light Horses of Skyrim. Removing the mod results in horses with the correct bits, although I lose the pretty horses.

8 hours ago, QuantumWraith said:

I'm having trouble getting the horse penis to show at all (erect or not). Animations work, other animals work (I've only really tested dogs so far, but also saw bulls with their sheath). I've tried with 12.5 and 12.3. Anytime I try installing CF 2.0, it still says CF 1.1.0 in the MCM, maybe thats part of the issue? I'm trying to install on top of another pack, so there are some horse mods or mods that edit horses, namely; Convenient Horses, Rogueshot's Creature Meshes, and Light Horses of Skyrim. I'm using MO and I have MNC overwriting everything relevent in the left pane, not sure where it needs to be in relation to other mods in the right. I've tried moving it in the right pane with mixed results, sometimes not allowing me to load into Skyrim at all. I'm currently only testing with MNC and Hentai Creatures, but I was originally testing with SL More Creatures horses (which also gave me purple horses or invisible horses depending on placement in the right pane), but it seems to affect horses placed by other mods as well. This all happens on a completely new game as well.

The update worked and I got the message "Creature framework updated ... ).  Nothing suspicious to see that could be an issue.  Also installed other horsemods in the past (before I installed Nasty Critters, but deleted them all because the their changed meshes caused missallignments of the saddles and bridles coming with "ConvenientHorses".  But never expirienced that the customized caparisons dissapear from time to time since I updated to the seperate CreatureFramework. Exept MNC and it's requirements, Schlongs of Skyrim and "ConvenientHorses" I have no other mods affecting the horses. SOS definitivel is not an issue, have installed this long before MNC without any trouble. 

39 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

I upgrade from MNC 12.1/HentaiCreatures_MNCv12SE2 to MNC 12.5/HentaiCreatures_MNCv12_1

uninstall HC (or just deactivate the esp), load the game and save&quit, then reinstall/activate the esp.

idk if i am putting this in the right spot, and I know this mod isnt designed for VR, but i installed CF and it seemed to work alright but after installing MNC i get this error constantly, and none of the creatures show up on the page for it, does anyone know what is causing this, and how I might be able to fix it, if it is even possible? i am using sexlab sse with the vr patch, jcontainers vr, latest creature framework, SLAL SE, Sexlab aroused SSE, and creature framework.  I will edit this post to include more if i remember any i am forgetting to mention.  sorry if this is annoying as I know it isnt meant for VR, but if anyone has gotten it working in VR i would like to as well, or ill even take recommended alternative creature mods >.<

20210105173852_1.jpg

5 minutes ago, 123KDE said:

idk if i am putting this in the right spot, and I know this mod isnt designed for VR, but i installed CF and it seemed to work alright but after installing MNC i get this error constantly, and none of the creatures show up on the page for it, does anyone know what is causing this, and how I might be able to fix it, if it is even possible? i am using sexlab sse with the vr patch, jcontainers vr, latest creature framework, SLAL SE, Sexlab aroused SSE, and creature framework.  I will edit this post to include more if i remember any i am forgetting to mention.  sorry if this is annoying as I know it isnt meant for VR, but if anyone has gotten it working in VR i would like to as well, or ill even take recommended alternative creature mods >.<

20210105173852_1.jpg

Try using the 4.1.12vr jcontainers version? his post just above this one mentions that error:

Yeah I checked the logs through the console and I was getting the following message: "File MNC json creature is missing its race or race name"

30 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Try using the 4.1.12vr jcontainers version? his post just above this one mentions that error:

Yeah I checked the logs through the console and I was getting the following message: "File MNC json creature is missing its race or race name"

AGH my god I am embarrassingly bad at searching threads and youre seriously a MVP, thank you for this!   +1 to this being the problem and the latest jcontainersVR being broken, reverting to v4.1.2 fixed it for me as well it seems

2 hours ago, sfdrake said:

umm I do not know if this has anything to do with it. but a custom follower summons ice atronach and at the end of the battle, the party attacks its

i wouldn't think it's this mod. and just because you have a sex scene with the creature doesn't mean it's not an enemy. it's likely another mod triggered some rape or similar scenario (to allow an enemy creature to have sex with the character or npc) then when it's done it's still an enemy so gets attacked as normal. you'll want to see what mods you have that can trigger scenes with creatures.