More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

2 hours ago, Luan101 said:

You should try making a profile in MO2 for fnis only, enable sexlab mods and creature animations, register everything, then switch to regular profile and use nemesis with fnis output only enabled.

Ok i try with fnis and i got the same problem the creatures get naked but only the player do the animation, they just stand there (idle position)?

Alrighty, gang. I know it's been answered multiple times but for the life of me I can't find the damn SetVehiclepluginfix.dll or whatever it was called in order to delete it and get everything running. As far as I can tell, that's what's causing my issue of crashing on startup as everything else appears to be in order. I've looked through every folder in the mod and in the mod compatibility fix mod and I simply cannot find it. Any tips?

7 minutes ago, FlamingoPete said:

Alrighty, gang. I know it's been answered multiple times but for the life of me I can't find the damn SetVehiclepluginfix.dll or whatever it was called in order to delete it and get everything running. As far as I can tell, that's what's causing my issue of crashing on startup as everything else appears to be in order. I've looked through every folder in the mod and in the mod compatibility fix mod and I simply cannot find it. Any tips?

Data\SKSE\Plugins\SetVehiclepluginfix.dll

Guest DopyDopy2

Anyone have an issue where the werewolf MNC/ABC cock appears on wild werewolves but not on their PC when they transform? I'm trying to find a way for these to cross over but nothing is working. I either get nothing or an SOS choice.

6 hours ago, DopyDopy2 said:

Anyone have an issue where the werewolf MNC/ABC cock appears on wild werewolves but not on their PC when they transform? I'm trying to find a way for these to cross over but nothing is working. I either get nothing or an SOS choice.

see the "conflict warnings about werewolves" folder in the install guide

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

2 hours ago, twillinator1 said:

got a tiny dragon jerlotved constantly following me how do i get rid.

don't ask me, that's not from anything i've worked on.

I couldn't find anything about it but, nothing is getting erect. In SexLab I do have creature animations on, and I dont have the option that makes it so there is female creatures. I don;t really know what to say or information to give. But More Nasty Critters is overriding XP32 Skelton and CF overwrites MNC. I also have SOS and bad dog hoodies. I dont know but the werewolves are able to get an erection. I just get dry humping in the animations. 

In the MCM of Aroused Creatures you can define a hotkey to "invite" an animal. You need to be close enough (where usually the "E" for interact would appear") and the press they key. But of course you need such creature animations installed as well. I assume you know how this is done.

38 minutes ago, Husky1o1 said:

In the MCM of Aroused Creatures you can define a hotkey to "invite" an animal. You need to be close enough (where usually the "E" for interact would appear") and the press they key. But of course you need such creature animations installed as well. I assume you know how this is done.

It says this creature is not interested in mating with you every time, don't know about the interaction, there is an invite option, no interaction key appears

4 hours ago, azaria777 said:

It says this creature is not interested in mating with you every time, don't know about the interaction, there is an invite option, no interaction key appears

Hundreds of reasons why this may happen, here are a few:

• No animations for this creature installed
  • No animations for this creature registered with SexLab
  • Creature not allowed in Aroused Creatures
  • Invite arousal threshold in Aroused Creatures higher than creature's arousal
  • Creature animations not allowed in SexLab
  • Creature is female but only male animations exist
  • Creature is no vanilla creature but a custom race
Guest DopyDopy2
On 3/5/2021 at 9:29 PM, MadMansGun said:

see the "conflict warnings about werewolves" folder in the install guide

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Hay thanks again. Everything works except for Khajiit. Essentailly it won't work if my race is set to khajiit, but if it is Nord or Redguard it works fine. I'm very unsure as why this is. Though I have a work around just to use alternative race menu, switch to nord, quick save and load and then it works. Rather strange.

Me and English are not friends. Sorry.

1. Aligned with the SexLabRegisterCreatureKey SexLab event for regisering creature races instead SexLabSlotCreatureAnimations.
2. Deleted all wrong ClearRaceKey() calls.

Reason:
MNC is not the the only one mod that works with the SexLab animations.
For example, my mod uses a custom race "MyDog". I used
AddRaceID("Dogs", "MyDog")
to register this race. But my registration may happens before the MNC registration and MNC afterfards just clears the "Dogs" key. And MyDog race will not be animated. And so on.

The ClearRaceKey() MUST be used ONLY for the own entries, and never override the registration that made in SexLab at least. SexLab will not allow duplicate keys, if you try to re-register some key, it will simply ignore this new attempt.

MNC_SexLab_Races_Registration_Fix.7z

26 minutes ago, DopyDopy2 said:

Everything works except for Khajiit

ah yes, that could be the beast race bug, i keep forgetting about that one.....do you happen to have HCOS installed? because it's "Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch" (in the mod compatibly kit found on the SLE page, but DON'T use "DGHCP V3" with SSE) can be used to bypass that problem:

an alternative usage for this esp is to bypass the Creature Framework Argonian/Kajiit player bug.
the problem is something's stopping the Creature Framework from applying the new mesh files to the player's werewolf form when they are playing as a Argonian or Kajiit.

my solution to the problem is to just force the player's werewolf form to use one mesh at all times.
(Player's Male or Herm Werewolf form is always erect, and Female form is Female).

1. open the HornyWereHermPlayer.esp with xEdit
2. find FormID 00000007 (just type 7 in the FormID search box and hit enter)
3. on the right side of the screen find the line called "WNAM-Worn Armor"
4. in the "WNAM-Worn Armor" line right click on "SkinWerewolfHermBlack [ARMO:##005AD0]" and click on "Edit"
5. type in ONE of the following numbers for the body you want

Note: ## = whatever number is in front of the "HornyCreatures.esp" on the left side of the screen.

FormID        Female Player    Male Player
##005AC0    Normal Female / Normal Male
##005AC2    Normal Female / Normal Male Red dick
##005ADE    Normal Female / black Horse dick
##005AE0    Normal Female / Red Horse dick
##005AD1    Hermaphrodite Black / Hermaphrodite Horse Black
##005AD3    Hermaphrodite Red/ Hermaphrodite Horse Red

beware of custom/edited races, they may not work without extra editing to the werewolf armor/s

7 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that's intentional, i want the keys to be wiped out.

But how about my dogs? If I will decide to publish a mod, I must provide the especially edited MNC's "MoreNastyCrittersFactory.pex" file that overwrite MNC installation? Strange...

I didnt edited your entries like 'canines' etc. Fix is about the standard SexLab's races.