More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

I really am stumped. Now other werewolves seem to have their armor applied properly (I think all of them? Except dead ones but I'm not counting those)
Yet my character doesn't. Tried re-registering, and the puppeteer "force update" option does nothing.

Can't I manually enable it for my character/other characters? Super frustrating.

EDIT: I've disabled the werewolf race from SoS for a long time now. It's still unchecked for both cock types.

Regardless, my werewolf form keeps eventually getting a SoS cock, no matter now many times I clear it.

I also realized I have no way to use the matchmaker spells as a werewolf, so I can't participate in any animations like this anyway. Guess that kind of puts a nail in the coffin of my plans to keep being one forever.

SkyrimSE 2020-05-28 21-22-26.png

SkyrimSE 2020-05-28 21-22-30.png

2 hours ago, AlexSenpai said:

I really am stumped. Now other werewolves seem to have their armor applied properly (I think all of them? Except dead ones but I'm not counting those)
Yet my character doesn't. Tried re-registering, and the puppeteer "force update" option does nothing.

Can't I manually enable it for my character/other characters? Super frustrating.

EDIT: I've disabled the werewolf race from SoS for a long time now. It's still unchecked for both cock types.

Regardless, my werewolf form keeps eventually getting a SoS cock, no matter now many times I clear it.

try deleting the werewolf armature line

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.jpg

or

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.jpg

or

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.jpg

2 hours ago, AlexSenpai said:

I also realized I have no way to use the matchmaker spells as a werewolf, so I can't participate in any animations like this anyway. Guess that kind of puts a nail in the coffin of my plans to keep being one forever.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/page/69/?tab=comments#comment-2838024

On 12/1/2019 at 7:52 PM, MalicoVuckovic said:

Thank you!  Your FrostHard.nif fixed the issue.  I didn't realize the Frost mesh in the patch was using ABC nodes. 

I did try ABC instead of ASOS to see what would happen before I asked my original question, and with that the penis stayed attached, but was "deformed" (like an odd flat "V" shape in the middle).

Hi  @MadMansGun , earlier you very nicely explained why Frost wasn't working with Animal SOS, and gave me the fix, thanks again.  Now I'm working on an MO2 profile using ABC instead (since I just realized how cool the ABC based animations  were).

At the time I mentioned that using ABC, I was getting a "deformed" dick during sex scenes that had an odd flat "V" shape in the middle, but didn't follow up more on that since I was focused on getting my Animal SOS profile working.

I now have ABC working great for all the creatures I've tested so far, but with Frost I still get that odd dick.  When it is hard, outside of an SL animation scene, it looks fine, but in a scene it becomes deformed (though properly attached). 

I'm using the FOMODbyCGI MNCv12 Patches which has the Frost.nif and FrostHard.nif, then ABC 1.58, then XPMSE 4.71 (BakaFactory explains that his skeletons are now in XPMSE 4.71, so that can go at the end now).

Any idea what might be gong on here?  Thanks!

29 minutes ago, MalicoVuckovic said:

(BakaFactory explains that his skeletons are now in XPMSE 4.71, so that can go at the end now).

Any idea what might be gong on here?  Thanks!

yes, your not using MNC's horse skeleton, it has 6 more penis nodes than the "Baka" skeleton.

11 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

yes, your not using MNC's horse skeleton, it has 6 more penis nodes than the "Baka" skeleton.

Not completely following how to solve this.  You pointed out before that the "the frost mesh from the patch is using ABC nodes", so wouldn't I want to use the ABC skeleton too then?  Since the MNC horse skeleton has more nodes, if I use it instead, will it work with ABC horse meshes?

I suppose what I'm missing is an ABC / Immersive Horses patch that includes Frost?  If that is the case, I can ask on the ABC thread if one exists (I'd think after all this time it would).  Do you have an ABC and Immersive Horses setup you play with and is Frost working there?  Thanks again MadMansGun, you are always very helpful!  Your time and expertise are much appreciated.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

MNC LE has a Immersive Horses patch.

Yep, I already pointed out that "I'm using the FOMODbyCGI MNCv12 Patches (i.e. the Immersive Horses patch from that FOMOD) which has the Frost.nif and FrostHard.nif, then ABC 1.58, then XPMSE 4.71".  The Frost nifs and Immersive Horses Patch.esp seem the same as in the other available "ModCompatibilityKitsForMNCv12" patches file option.

I hid the ABC and XPMSE 4.71 horse skeleton.nifs as you suggested (i.e. I'm using the MNC skeleton now) and this does fix Frost's "V" shaped dick issue (Thanks!), but Frost still doesn't have collisions.  This is why I thought I might need an ABC based Immersive Horses patch.

However, I'm happy to report that the other horses still do have collisions working (and the ABC based animations work for all the horses, including Frost) with this setup.  Thanks again!

23 minutes ago, MalicoVuckovic said:

but Frost still doesn't have collisions.

you'll need to use nifscope to copy over the hdt data (NiStringExtraData) from ABC's horse mesh to frost's mesh.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

you'll need to use nifscope to copy over the hdt data (NiStringExtraData) from ABC's horse mesh to frost's mesh.

OK, thank you.  Time to learn how to use nifscope.

Update: Wow, that was easier than I feared.  Thanks MadMansGun, Frost's collisions are now working too!

I'm having issues with Vargr.  I was able to take Milhail's Zombies and skinned dogs mods and use your MNC compatibility fix mod and make those creatures work here in SSE, but Vargr, who also have a folder in the MNC compatibility fix files won't get hard.  You can see the equipment but when animations start, their equipment doesn't get hard.  I haven't seen erection issues with any other creatures in the game.

Here's the SSE mod where I got Vargr from.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13257?tab=files

3 hours ago, MikeyD28 said:

I'm having issues with Vargr.  I was able to take Milhail's Zombies and skinned dogs mods and use your MNC compatibility fix mod and make those creatures work here in SSE, but Vargr, who also have a folder in the MNC compatibility fix files won't get hard.  You can see the equipment but when animations start, their equipment doesn't get hard.  I haven't seen erection issues with any other creatures in the game.

Here's the SSE mod where I got Vargr from.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13257?tab=files

are you sure that you replaced the esp with the one from the patch?

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

are you sure that you replaced the esp with the one from the patch?

I installed the vargr mod through MO2 and then dropped the folders from MNC compatibility kit in the Special Edition data folder.  It's the same way I did the zombie one. I also tried going into my mo2/mods/vargr mod folder and dropped the files there instead.  Neither method worked  I also tried doing the nif optimizer on the meshes in the Special Edition Data folder from MNC Compatibility.

If these steps are wrong, please tell me the correct ones.  Thanks!

4 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

i don't use mod managers, but that does not sound right to me.

Can you tell me the correct steps without a mod manager?  Is it unzipping the original archive and dropping it in the data folder and then taking the compatability files and dropping them in the data folder, too, overwriting the originals for the vargr mod?

32 minutes ago, MikeyD28 said:

Is it unzipping the original archive and dropping it in the data folder and then taking the compatability files and dropping them in the data folder, too, overwriting the originals for the vargr mod?

you grab only what you need and drop that in the data folder....and try not to do a "data/data" or a "data/modname/data" in the process.

51 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

you grab only what you need and drop that in the data folder....and try not to do a "data/data" or a "data/modname/data" in the process.

Yes, I grabbed the esp and the two folders that were in there per the txt instructions included with the mod.

I went into CK and confirmed that the NIF has the creature equipment displaying.  I went into SSE Edit and I see both DraugrWolfAA and DraugrWolfAAHard.  It's like the vargr won't go from AA to AAHard for some reason.  I don't know if explaining it this way helps with the issue or if it's just explaining what you already knew from my previous posts.  Thanks for taking the time to respond to them so far.

19 minutes ago, MikeyD28 said:

Yes, I grabbed the esp and the two folders that were in there per the txt instructions included with the mod.

I went into CK and confirmed that the NIF has the creature equipment displaying.  I went into SSE Edit and I see both DraugrWolfAA and DraugrWolfAAHard.  It's like the vargr won't go from AA to AAHard for some reason.  I don't know if explaining it this way helps with the issue or if it's just explaining what you already knew from my previous posts.  Thanks for taking the time to respond to them so far.

hmm....well maybe go with plan B: edit the AA to use the same mesh as AAHard...or directly replace the non-aroused mesh with a renamed copy of the aroused mesh.

8 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

hmm....well maybe go with plan B: edit the AA to use the same mesh as AAHard...or directly replace the non-aroused mesh with a renamed copy of the aroused mesh.

That fixed it!  I should have thought of that myself.  I appreciate your patience!

Quick question, if someone has previously answered, I would graciously take a link to this 50+ page thread.

MNC does not show up within the Creatures Framework MCM options, giving me only wolves, apparently. But there are no schlongs that show up in the animations themselves, either. I've run FNIS for these mods, and avoided anything that makes changes to skeletons, but I'm simply flat puzzled.

7 minutes ago, MarkyMarkandthePunkyBunch said:

MNC does not show up within the Creatures Framework MCM options, giving me only wolves, apparently. But there are no schlongs that show up in the animations themselves, either. I've run FNIS for these mods, and avoided anything that makes changes to skeletons, but I'm simply flat puzzled.

reinstall everything.

On 5/28/2020 at 11:50 PM, MadMansGun said:

try deleting the werewolf armature line

Didn't seem to help, I removed it from both SoS addons. Not really sure what it could be at this point, and I don't feel like there's much more to do. I'll say if I figure it out, but it seems like either SoS does something to the player-werewolf in specific, or something else prevents CF from affecting it. Maybe Growl, but I doubt it.

That's... odd... I've met other werewolves and they looked fine, he's just... what

EDIT: reloaded and he's normal now, he just has no sheath from CF for some reason. At this point I'm gonna just ignore it, werewolves are broken beyond belief and will never ever work with CF for me. Then, later after speaking to him and finishing the quest, he turned back into the error sign in front of me.

Then, when I looked away and turned around, he was normal again. Odd.

I was convinced probably uninstalling Mighty Beasts - Werewolf was the culprit, but according to ReSaver I have no unattached instances...

SkyrimSE 2020-06-01 01-40-12.png