Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash NSFW Cards Mod

3 hours ago, Silvur said:

Thanks for doing this!
I'd prefer to just leave in the original cards that don't have the uncensored version though, don't suppose there's a easy way to do that?

I suppose I could make a purist version that only replaces the cards that have direct edits. I'll have it done by tomorrow.

Uploaded the Purist version for those who are bothered by the cards that were completely changed to different art. It changes only 95 cards compared to the main mod's 306.

20 minutes ago, ShadGates said:

Hey OP great mod!, btw where'd you get that updated new wave card edits?, I can only found outdated card edits one, can you give me the link to updated one? (Or upload all of the card edits images in your collection), for purposes and such. Thanks.

Gelbooru has every card edit ever made, as far as I could tell. I compared my existing collection (which I collected over time as they were being made) with the ones on there and they seemed to be a perfect match. Just search for "senran_kagura photoshop" and it should bring them up.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jokez said:

It seems like they have added a lot of cards in the newest update.

Kholdy can you update the mod?

But thanks anyway for this great mod.

What update?
And I don't really play this game at all anymore (don't even have it installed), so I'm not too interested, sorry. Cropping, resizing and converting the images was a lot of effort :P

On 3/10/2018 at 6:58 AM, kholdy said:

So there are a bunch of card edits for Senran Kagura: New Wave floating around that "uncensor" the cards to show nudity. I put them into PBS. Almost every card in PBS is copied from New Wave, so the edits fit in perfectly. This mod changes 306 cards.

Note that I take no credit for the art used in this mod, all I did was put them into the game. All credit goes to the original artists.

Where possible, I've replaced cards with edited versions of the original card. However, not all of the New Wave cards that were edited appear in PBS, so I just replaced other cards with them. In general, I tried to keep the "feel" for every card the same, trying to replace cards that have an action shot with a NSFW card that has an action shot. That wasn't always possible, so expect card names to not make sense with the displayed image.

I worked top-down, meaning the higher star cards were replaced first, so the rarer cards will show nudity more often than common cards, unless there were enough edits available to replace everything. Certain cards cannot be replaced (Homura's first 5-star card crashed the game every time I tried) though. DLC cards were not replaced unless I had an edit available for the picture on the DLC card, or I had an overflow of card edits (looking at you, Souji, Leo and Kagura).  Certain characters (Mirai/Minori/Kafuru, some others) had very few to no edits available, so don't expect every 5 star card to be replaced.

Requirements:

- Possibly the skill card DLC's, I'm not sure if you'd crash without them. If you do, remove the files starting with 100.

Install instructions:

- Back up your GameData/card/nw folder!

- Install the contents of the archive into your PBS install directory, overwrite when asked.

Known issues:

- Most cards have the character name at the bottom and rarity in top left, unlike the PBS cards. I can't help that, that's how they looked in New Wave.

- Due to image compression, the cards may look worse than usual at higher (more than 1080p) resolutions. I can't use higher quality images because the file size of the cards HAS to be identical to the original or they won't load.

If you experience crashes or a card that won't load, let me know and I'll look into it.

This mod should be complete unless more edited cards appear in the future.

Screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

Capture.thumb.PNG.305816f4f445c50767bfc921f975bc8f.PNGCapture2.thumb.PNG.5adf89d5441c0460d170f18efa3cdf72.PNGCapture3.thumb.PNG.565b32af6dfe7e3a174048df3e0cff10.PNGCapture4.thumb.PNG.7622e9d7e0f3bb1ef1a5ec54921e8a07.PNG

Download:

SKPBS Card Mod.7z

Mega Mirror:

SKPBS Card Mod

Purist Version: This version only changes cards that have direct edits, i.e. the original card has an edited version, no other cards were changed. This changes 95 cards. Due to size limitations on attachments I can only provide a Mega link for this one:

SKPBS Card Mod Purist Version

So which is the one that has more nude cards?