[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

16 minutes ago, Shieldon said:

Having it in MISC would be a good idea. Be sure to also remind that this mod conflicts with outfit mods.

That's why I first put it in Other Outfit session. Doing this I think it point out that this Mod is Indeed an Outfit mod.

2 hours ago, The Butler said:

@bluegloop - It's not that I don't want it (Squirmy Finishers) there. There are a bunch of reasons that I may not have added some mods.

1. Just forgot about it >.<
  2. I was waiting for a better mod version (maybe he could manage to make the bra appear when it's supposed to (and after some time it led me to reason number 1)).
  3. I don't know what it does ( Like outfit pack 1 - Where I don't know what outfits were changed ).

As for the Loading screen. 

It's a mixed of I forgot about it and there was one in kholdy post and I wasn't that much active lately.

It's cool.  I understand.  I just didn't want eivaldr's mod to get lost in the thread because:

1.  It's the best we've got so far.  ;)
  2. Even if we do get bikinis working again, some might prefer his (for example, because they have all the girls running around buck naked, then BAM, they've got a bikini on during the finisher).

As for Abe's loading mod, he posted it in the old thread, and because it complimented kholdy's so well, I didn't want it to get lost there, either.  Thanks!

The loading screen mod and the mod in my post are completely compatible. The mod in my post just removes two of the loading screens, Abe's mod makes the other loading screens look better. They don't conflict in any way because they alter different files.

8 minutes ago, NekoWolfnc said:

What exactly does this mean and how do I go by doing this?

After you select any transparent outfit. Check the Bottom right of you screen and press the prompt button for Advanced Settings.

Y on Xbox Controller, V on Keyboard and /\ on PS4 controller

10 minutes ago, The Butler said:

After you select any transparent outfit. Check the Bottom right of you screen and press the prompt button for Advanced Settings.

Y on Xbox Controller, V on Keyboard and /\ on PS4 controller

Ahh, that one. I don't know why my brain proceeded to think it was an external option. XD

About the nude finisher. Not sure what you mean by "hides the bikini". I just started the game so after I did the tutorial on finishers, I can see the skin is working nice but bandage are still there (I have default bikini) Does it mean I should not be using bikinis?

37 minutes ago, JoShadow said:

About the nude finisher. Not sure what you mean by "hides the bikini". I just started the game so after I did the tutorial on finishers, I can see the skin is working nice but bandage are still there (I have default bikini) Does it mean I should not be using bikinis?

It ends up removing the bikini entirely from the finisher minigame, so when entering the minigame, they're already nude if you have the lightbeam removed and a texture mod.

Is there a way to skip the Logo at the beginning "Honey Parade Games"?  I know a file to skip "Marvelous" exists, but for that one? Thank you.

And another question, can I rename the School Bloomers with 48_00 and use it for Rainbow Bikini C1?

mmmh....

interresting topic here.

i got the game and play that serie sinze 3 old games from the serie.

didnt expected modding for that one.. i mean, yeah, the classic balloon stuff XD , but not "real" modding.

shit guys, your crazy and amazing XD

that should be in the game at base ! Marvelous lazy devs ! XD

*quickly download all the stuff*

7 hours ago, Naked Kagura said:

Is there a way to skip the Logo at the beginning "Honey Parade Games"?  I know a file to skip "Marvelous" exists, but for that one? Thank you.

And another question, can I rename the School Bloomers with 48_00 and use it for Rainbow Bikini C1?

There are 2 files that replaces Intros. AbeLincoln55 New Game Intro and Kholdy New Intro (right below Main Post) you could try thee 2 together.

As for file renaming - yes you can do it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Off Topic (more or less)

Man Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal Looks really nice combat animation and all that stuff. Too bad it's only for PS4 and PSVita. 

Hoping it comes to PC.
Game Site : https://senrankagura.marv.jp/series/burst_re/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Truly Off Topic

Paperbag is making a nice looking Mahou Hack'n'Slash Game called Mahou Arms

Video:

Check His Patreon for the demo version and support him if you like the game.

20 minutes ago, The Butler said:

There are 2 files that replaces Intros. AbeLincoln55 New Game Intro and Kholdy New Intro (right below Main Post) you could try thee 2 together.

As for file renaming - yes you can do it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Off Topic (more or less)

Man Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal Looks really nice combat animation and all that stuff. Too bad it's only for PS4 and PSVita. 

Hoping it comes to PC.
Game Site : https://senrankagura.marv.jp/series/burst_re/

In the first post I can't find both of those intro. I see only one compressed file (SKPBS-NewLogoScreensV2)

Anyway, everything about SK is "PS4 only" originally but a few months later it should come out on PC too.  Until now they have always done like that.

Example: peach beach splash was released for "PS4 japan only"  on june 2017 and now on PC english translated.

16 minutes ago, Naked Kagura said:

In the first post I can't find both of those intro. I see only one compressed file (SKPBS-NewLogoScreensV2)

Anyway, everything about SK is "PS4 only" originally but a few months later it should come out on PC too.  Until now they have always done like that.

Example: peach beach splash was released for "PS4 japan only"  on june 2017 and now on PC english translated.

Oh , You can't skip intros, just replace the screens.

And yep that's how it's been so far. Maybe we will have a PC version in October >.<

Hi guys! :smile:

First of all I want to thank you for the excellent work you've done so far with this mods and their arrangement for an easy acces to them, keep it up!

I'm a complete amateur in this kind of stuff and I don't think I'd be able to manage with the part of HEX editing and textures, but wanted to make a small contribution. I'm creating some Setup files in order to make the application of the mods easier for people who can find it a bit confusing. The setups also contain the original files to recover them in case something goes wrong or isn't what is espected.

In this link you'll find a file with all the Skin Packs  (Softman's and Pink Cafe's) if you want to give it a try:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lz2ZgCnXmUvGm9PKfqIroWgUpCDzUIZ-

If you find it useful I'll keep uploading more files for the uncensors and outfits.

Thanks again! :smiley:

4 hours ago, Agaith said:

Hi guys! :smile:

First of all I want to thank you for the excellent work you've done so far with this mods and their arrangement for an easy acces to them, keep it up!

I'm a complete amateur in this kind of stuff and I don't think I'd be able to manage with the part of HEX editing and textures, but wanted to make a small contribution. I'm creating some Setup files in order to make the application of the mods easier for people who can find it a bit confusing. The setups also contain the original files to recover them in case something goes wrong or isn't what is espected.

In this link you'll find a file with all the Skin Packs  (Softman's and Pink Cafe's) if you want to give it a try:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lz2ZgCnXmUvGm9PKfqIroWgUpCDzUIZ-

If you find it useful I'll keep uploading more files for the uncensors and outfits.

Thanks again! :smiley:

File looks suspicious... EXE installer?

21 minutes ago, Lezard said:

File looks suspicious... EXE installer?

That's correct, the file is an EXE installer as it runs a Setup Wizard to replace the files but it doesn't change anything of the system or the registry. Feel free to test it for virus or any other malware. If you detect anything that shouldn't be there please let me know ASAP! ;)

There's a way to have a Skin Pack like Skin Pack by 687-san PinkCafe  but 2K or 4K? I mean something like that but smaller than 300 mb (uncompressed).

I know that   douglasdamm  made a 1K version, but could you remake other versions 2K and 4K? If don't mind.  :smiley:

Sorry if I judge a good job but the 1K version seems a bit poor in 1080p as well, ... but my opinion. 

7 hours ago, Naked Kagura said:

There's a way to have a Skin Pack like Skin Pack by 687-san PinkCafe  but 2K or 4K? I mean something like that but smaller than 300 mb (uncompressed).

I know that   douglasdamm  made a 1K version, but could you remake other versions 2K and 4K? If don't mind.  :smiley:

Sorry if I judge a good job but the 1K version seems a bit poor in 1080p as well, ... but my opinion. 

yea, 1k looks super bad and thats why i gave 2k a shot right after i finished it and at least with my crude skills, the results were abysmal haha, almost as bad as 1k with just a little bit more detail but way more heavier. i was probably doing it wrong so im waiting as well for a more qualified member/anon to do the magic xD

46 minutes ago, douglasdamm said:

yea, 1k looks super bad and thats why i gave 2k a shot right after i finished it and at least with my crude skills, the results were abysmal haha, almost as bad as 1k with just a little bit more detail but way more heavier. i was probably doing it wrong so im waiting as well for a more qualified member/anon to do the magic xD

Lol how come . You upscaled 1k version or downscaled 4k ?
I Suggest downscaling becaused upscaling if fated to look bad . Anyway both of them are pretty easy to do , Just workfull.

I've Been busy these past few days with a few things, so I'll have to go back some pages to search for news x-x

About the skin pack... This weekend I've made a 3K version for testing purposes and it runs pretty well on my 8GB ram, I can share then with you guys... As soon as I get back home.