View File

Run Dragonborn RUUUN!

(Sometimes running means SURVIVING)

"I was testing the mod, and i had to say it feels like a MMORPG, where you need to get strongest to complete a mission or kill someone, also you will improve your weapons/armor because IT'S NECESSARY, not just to dominate your enemies. Excellent mod, without scripts and add that feel of "improving" in your game."-NOOBIV

I am in love with this mod

I have used ever thing plus ever thing else together apart from genisis to combat overhaul they have a point were the player becomes the juggernaut. Also i like to use follower mods but most good followers are so overpowered the out shine the dragon born/ I thank you for this.- johntrine

runningscared.gif.d4fff68303bc9fb16d0cebf66773b666.gif

I recommend playing on "adept" difficulty with this in Skyrim, This will be like fighting enemies on Legendary but your weapons do full damage

(Skyrim's difficulty system was made the quickest and laziest way possible, as you increase your difficulty in game, all that really happens is your weapons do less damage, and the enemies does 2x damage(actually enemy stats do not change thru the vanilla system), RunDBRunnn allows your weapons and armor to use the damage/protection the weapons/armor stats show(on Adept difficulty), while increase the enemy levels to "legendary" status!

Description:

With this mod, the enemies do not scale, they are already at the level they will always be at whether it is level 10, level 130 or level 500, so you will meet enemies with this mod early in the game that you cannot beat yet,
( this mod doesn't hold your hand and make it easier for you just because your a lower level) which in my opinion adds a better feel to the game
( why should every enemy get stronger just because your character did? that seems like a flawed design in the game to me, ,so now if your level 80 that level 10 bandit will still be a level 10 bandit, but the level 250 bandit will still be a level 250 bandit, whether you are level 1 or level 100! 

Every group of bandits will be random, EXAMPLE: in a group of four there could be a level 10, level 50, level 30, and level 200, so just because the first shot with an arrow did a one shot kill on that enemy, does not mean its now ok to rush in "swords a blazing"!

• 0 scripts, can install and uninstall at any time

• Can be used with old Skyrim or SE

• Bandits now have just as much, if not more stamina then you do , so they can run you down

• Un-leveler, yes you can now meet an enemy that is level 100 at level 1 (ebony warrior is no longer the only badass in Skyirm

• bandits carry more than garbage weapons, the can be found with glass bows, ebony great swords and more, right from the start, killing them and taking them from them will be awhole other thing

• Think you are the only mage that can use spells like firestorm, blizzard, and lightning storm? (shakes head) not anymore! (Higher level enemy mages)

• a few bandits can shout

• This goes beyond bandits, drauger, spiders, the days of one hit kills on a giant are over

• most enemies do not level up with the PC, they are already at that level, ranging from level 10 to level 500 (higher ranked enemies)

• no more running head on into a bandit camp without consequences

• Now mods like SUBMIT, DEFEAT, DEATH ALTERNATIVE, will always matter

• has you get to higher levels , much harder enemies will appear

• not all enemies are tough, some are still weak bitches

• Did not touch the original Vanilla Vampires, that will be in the Dawnguard edition

Reasons for this mod:

I recommend playing on "adept" difficulty with this in Skyrim, This will be like fighting enemies on Legendary but you weapons do full damage

(Skyrims difficulty system was made the quickest and laziest way possible, as you increase your difficulty in game, all that really happens is your weapons do less damage, and the enemies does 2x damage, RunDBRunnn allow your weapons to do the damage the weapons stats show(on Adept difficulty), while increase the enemiy levels to "legendary" status!

• As already stated, Defeat and other mods now are always in play, no matter how strong the Dragonborn gets
  • You need to learn to make stronger Armor
  • you will need stronger weapons
  • sometimes,  you get beat down in defeat or DA, you will have to find a more strategic way to get to the one who robbed you
  • Shield's now become important along with wards 
  • you now have a challenge when you going on a radiant quest to retrieve a stupid amulet
  • sometimes you really do have to run!

Requires:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Installation:

mod manager or just drop it into your data folder and activate the esp file

should be lower in the load order, or even at the bottom, above bash patches thou

if you don't see the stronger enemies right off, its in the Skyrim game, sometimes things will not change until there is a cell reset, I have my game cells reseting every 144 in game ours, after time you will meet them

Conflict: 

should not be any conflicts

Future plans:

add a DLC version

add an Extreme version

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/11/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim.esm, Update.esm
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

My favorite strategy to to pick things off from a distance, one at a time. The difficulty is always that,  once the player attacks one enemy,  the whole camp knows about it. 

One thing that I always hope to see is a MOD that removes this annoying feature if certain condition(s) apply,  the most obvious being separated from others by a distance and then being taken down by a paralysis arrow; if the target is paralyzed, it can't scream about an attack. On the other hand,  if the player misses the shot,  or is found alive or dead by another,  then,  oh shit,  Dragonborn... 

I really like the idea of your MOD(s); you keep busy addressing the issues that many players gripe about,  and thanks for that. 

Keep up the good work,  thanks for sharing,  and I hope I wasn't too forward with my idea. 

I love the idea behind this mod. With a lot of the mods on here requiring a new game/clean save, it sometimes gets old running thru the same locations with ease pretty much knowing what to expect. This mod adds the element of uncertainty/surprise in that what may have been a walk in the park the last play through may now require a whole new approach. Like Storm, I enjoy sniping from a distance with a bow. I'm running with a level 50 wood elf and often times can get one shot, one kill. But now, the critter that fell with one shot before may this time just get annoyed then ya find yourself in the "ah shit..RUN" situations. lol

Keep up the good work man...lovin' it so far. :smile:

20 minutes ago, Storms of Superior said:

My favorite strategy to to pick things off from a distance, one at a time. The difficulty is always that,  once the player attacks one enemy,  the whole camp knows about it. 

One thing that I always hope to see is a MOD that removes this annoying feature if certain condition(s) apply,  the most obvious being separated from others by a distance and then being taken down by a paralysis arrow; if the target is paralyzed, it can't scream about an attack. On the other hand,  if the player misses the shot,  or is found alive or dead by another,  then,  oh shit,  Dragonborn... 

I really like the idea of your MOD(s); you keep busy addressing the issues that many players gripe about,  and thanks for that. 

Keep up the good work,  thanks for sharing,  and I hope I wasn't too forward with my idea. 

Thanks and you are not too forward at all, I like people giving to me straight :smile: I think a lot of people think like us, but just usually do not say it, I agree about the annoying, once and enemy is shot or paralyzed they all suddenly come running to where you are, In all honestly I have never thought of looking into changing that, but now you have me curious, I am going to look into that this week, thank you for the kind words

18 minutes ago, faky said:

are you sure it will not conflict with mods that overhaul NPC spawns like obis or revenge of the enemies? what about radiantly spawned NPCs (like genesis module does)?

I cant actually think of a reason why it would conflict, this mod would have to be below the others, but all this does is change the standards levels and the Level with PC features on the npc templates themselves, it doesn't touch spawning at all

27 minutes ago, Storms of Superior said:

tried immersive detection of npcs?

9 minutes ago, grundor67 said:

I love the idea behind this mod. With a lot of the mods on here requiring a new game/clean save, it sometimes gets old running thru the same locations with ease pretty much knowing what to expect. This mod adds the element of uncertainty/surprise in that what may have been a walk in the park the last play through may now require a whole new approach. Like Storm, I enjoy sniping from a distance with a bow. I'm running with a level 50 wood elf and often times can get one shot, one kill. But now, the critter that fell with one shot before may this time just get annoyed then ya find yourself in the "ah shit..RUN" situations. lol

Keep up the good work man...lovin' it so far. :smile:

lol that ""ah shit..RUN" statement made me laugh, anyways thank you very much, I agree with you about mods, and some do need a clean save, and its understood, because of scripting issues or the way the game resets starting new, and bakes info into your current saves, but it just seems like people try to go "scripts first" before checking to see if there is a simpler way, don't get me wrong, the code they write is amazing and most is needed depending on the mod

Now this looks really, really good, thank you so much for this  -Caden-

One question, I use Encounter Zones Unlocked https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84924 which allows dungeons to respawn at higher levels once visited. Is it liable to cause a problem with your mod?

To give an example the first visit to Silent Moons Camp has a Bandit Outlaw as the Chief. After completing, if you go back later using Encounter Zones Unlocked you'll get a Bandit Highwayman instead.

16 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Now this looks really, really good, thank you so much for this  -Caden-

One question, I use Encounter Zones Unlocked https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84924 which allows dungeons to respawn at higher levels once visited. Is it liable to cause a problem with your mod?

To give an example the first visit to Silent Moons Camp has a Bandit Outlaw as the Chief. After completing, if you go back later using Encounter Zones Unlocked you'll get a Bandit Highwayman instead.

your welcome and thank you for your kind words, 

This should not conflict, actually this should be below encounter zones in your load order, but what it should actually do, is make the enemies in encounter zones even tougher so here is what this mod does here: for example in the creation kit you might have encBanditTemplate01Melee, and I took the template of the bandits and change the stats, just there level, so any bandit that was level one will now be between level 10 and 30

So if Encounter Zones adds a bandit outlaw that was normal level 24, that same bandit outlaw will now be around level 75, making him/her much tougher

fyi some bandit bosses and master mages are up to level 500 with this :smile:

8 minutes ago, Storms of Superior said:

Did you happen to upload this to the Nexus under a different username?

I did yes, my name over there is PsykotikKrymes, but thank you that is cool as hell that you let me know it was uploaded elsewhere, thanks for looking out!

I'm still being "one shotted" just in legendary difficulty, but more "one shots" is always better, as long as my waifus fight against them while i throw plastic arrows and fireworks.
I will gonna test this mod with Genesis, is this mod compatible with NPC overhaul? i mean, they will keep their modified faces?

I am in love with this mod I have used ever thing plus ever thing else together apart from genisis to combat overhaul they have a point were the player becomes the juggernaut. Also i like to use follower mods but most good followers are so overpowered the out shine the dragon born/ I thank you for this.

59 minutes ago, NOOBIV said:

I'm still being "one shotted" just in legendary difficulty, but more "one shots" is always better, as long as my waifus fight against them while i throw plastic arrows and fireworks.
I will gonna test this mod with Genesis, is this mod compatible with NPC overhaul? i mean, they will keep their modified faces?

It's will work fine with npc overhaul, they will keep there face, and yes the Arch mages are level 500 and use spells like blizzard

26 minutes ago, Storms of Superior said:

So does SE compatible mean that I actually have to use SE with this? There seems to be a way to use certain mods for both without any modifications, but I could be wrong about that.

No it means it can be used on SE, but it is made for regular skyrim

10 minutes ago, darkconsole said:

i give it a 200% chance that mages are even more infuriating than they already are, since they constantly one shot me with ice spike in full ebony with full magic resist. but ok, i'll try this.

Yea mages especially arch mages will be a mess, will make you have to use wards..some level 500

6 hours ago, Storms of Superior said:

A while back,  I was going to change ward spells to be fire and forget duration spells to be more in line with WoW, which I am more used to playing,  but I never got to it. 

I was thinking about making a ward cloak, it that a thing? Has someone done that?

You should make you spells the way you like them and upload them

2 hours ago, Storms of Superior said:

As long as it isn't scripted like a MOD that runs checks like the old SL Aroused,  it should be fine. 

Yea, I was thinking more like a master spell that works like a fire cloak but only last like 15 second