Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash PC Modding

7 hours ago, kholdy said:

Just for the record, I'm working on a Card replacer mod. There are a lot of NSFW edits for the New Wave cards, and they can be implemented perfectly into PBS, as I demonstrated here on the previous page. Had to work out a few kinks with images not loading, but I've got it all working now. Just going through the long and boring process of replacing every file individually now.

Note that this won't replace every card, far from it - there's not enough New Wave card edits for that. But a good amount of them will be changed, and I worked from the top down, meaning the good (4-5 star) cards are almost all swapped out. There's just a few characters that don't have enough for even that (Minori has no edits, Mirai has 1, etc).

Also no, I can't get rid of the rarity in the top left or the name at the bottom of the cards, you'll just have to deal with it.

Sneak peek in spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

Capture.thumb.PNG.7907ebb8c52605aec966e8fe0a10ba8b.PNGCapture2.thumb.PNG.e37f1a75f48a7751778181dce0e35973.PNGCapture3.thumb.PNG.d66c654d35b7a99c2e7cd54350db41b4.PNG

i just think of the amout of card thats would be nude XD

I hope someone will be working on a mod with pubic hair, which I enjoyed on EV and Bhikkhuni.

Since the models get cut out when removing underwear, maybe it would be possible to just cover it with a bush instead of bandages? 

1 hour ago, sknm said:

I hope someone will be working on a mod with pubic hair, which I enjoyed on EV and Bhikkhuni.

Since the models get cut out when removing underwear, maybe it would be possible to just cover it with a bush instead of bandages? 

Well there has been chatter the EV mods can be used for PBS.

15 minutes ago, Darkzephr said:

I'm definitely waiting until the mods are out to actually play the game. Hope they get a fix for the band-aids soon.

patch 1.02 out and we still have 1.03 to 1.34 before we should be 100% modding it with its once skin retextures and hair a like XD

10 minutes ago, GoodWitch said:

patch 1.02 out and we still have 1.03 to 1.34 before we should be 100% modding it with its once skin retextures and hair a like XD

1.02? Is that one of the links already mentioned or not?

So what do they got so far?

I can see pics of them on Pink Cafe in the dressing room with transparent swimsuits showing off the goods.

Is that possible for us regular users yet?

I'm totally new to SK so I'm not familiar with the SKEV tools. 

7 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

So what do they got so far?

I can see pics of them on Pink Cafe in the dressing room with transparent swimsuits showing off the goods.

Is that possible for us regular users yet?

I'm totally new to SK so I'm not familiar with the SKEV tools. 

It should be compatible all files should be the same and updated as the same. Trust me i am not familiar myself but learning :smiley:

17 minutes ago, Magyk2134 said:

Dont forget to backup your files :smiley: , Have fun though rawr!

I'm no stranger to modding, I've been modding stuff since I was 8 so no worries, I got that down.

I don't really see any of the stuff I'm replacing working though.

Clearly you can't just replace PBS files with say the nude skin mod alone to make it work. 

Some of the braless swimsuit mods I tried are different than what's in the folders to, they contain the .h .l cat files but the same folders only contains .cat files. 

The bandaid/censure removal mod works but that seems to be specifically for PBS annnnd it doesn't work 100% since genitalia still gets that invisible mesh slapped over it in all but one squirmy finish animation. 

The nude mod files contain folders and files for the individual players but then if you open up the folder plcom_skin that's clearly the barbie doll nudity skin. 

No wait... there DOES seem to be a difference. Hold on... lessee...

Everything so far.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Censorship 
There is 2 censorship in the game

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kb2NUnp.thumb.jpg.e2635f13276f1724099ba2bda9347714.jpgynpBmEJ.thumb.jpg.30f110ccbe3daca7fe54c040109863cf.jpg

• Bandages (Name subject to change to "NoBra" and/or "NoPantsu") - Not published
    Preview below:

5aa3137f6351c_notyetpublishd.thumb.jpg.7fe197c66b73c53df84d839bb2fa3c2c.jpg

Clothing 

4TX0JQK.thumb.jpg.59f14b3d3b99ef9593c8413b20e659bd.jpg

!!  You will need skin mod for the nipples to properly appear otherwise you will have a barbie doll !!

Recolor

• Sucubi Shiki - Sucubbus Shiki.rar  (Face+C4 Hair+skin) (Using a modded 8k skin from EV)
    Preview below :

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.7fdf2739263dcb0652cb957048e8bf38.pngScreenshot_2.thumb.png.776d05a87d3265bd92db25a55aef2fee.pngReally Liked this SS :3Screenshot_3.thumb.png.8818576a1df28f94a434d9573f2c1297.pngScreenshot_4.thumb.png.f5fce6efe3c19ec0ff01660d4cbdc995.png

Misc

cucumber.thumb.jpg.f272a3f129d3fae123ac053ae6bf640e.jpgcucumber1.thumb.jpg.886a80261d54e723407437d6cb49445a.jpg

Notice : Skin mods from SKEV are working in PBS.
         There is two ways to use them
1 - Safe - Replace the original texture using CTE (tested myself 100% working)
2 Unsafe (May crash the game at some point) - Overwrite you pl files with SKEV ones. (Worked so far but I stoped using this method)

Install method for all of them is simple Just check the folder name after you extract the .rar and replace the one in you game folder overwriting when asked.

And once more I request 1 original clothing file and the modded version of this file from SKEV so I can do some work.