Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash PC Modding

Right yeah it does work. 

It's just that the light censor mod doesn't always work for all squirmy finish animations (sometimes there's still an invisible mesh on the gentialia.)

Thanks btw. 

Oh, the transparent bikini rar, there's nothing in it btw. 

Oh yeah, does CTE allow you to replace multiple files at once? Cause some mods have TONS of files.

11 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

Right yeah it does work. 

It's just that the light censor mod doesn't always work for all squirmy finish animations (sometimes there's still an invisible mesh on the gentialia.)

Thanks btw. 

Oh, the transparent bikini rar, there's nothing in it btw. 

>.< Forgot to put the files in the folder. Updated.

CTE don't but it's easier to work with.

You cant try SKEV_cat_ana it's a bit more complicated to use but it can repack many files at once.

19 minutes ago, Singe said:

Has anyone tried going in the cmn.cat file and remove the bandage textures?

I haven't but that did occur to me too. I was gonna do a lazy test and just rename a .png the same and see what happens.

If something goes weird on the body then skilled people can go from there.

13 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

I haven't but that did occur to me too. I was gonna do a lazy test and just rename a .png the same and see what happens.

you should just post your result if u do it could be funny

12 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

Regarding Skin it's working fine . Same as Skev.
I'm comparing hex values between two files here and it's pretty strange . . .

Comparing values between [modded] 48_00.cat and 48_01.cat (rainbow bikini) where the modded one has been wiped out only leaving the bandages.
But from what i'm seeing the JP boys did some wizardry here >.<
48_00.cat Only have the bandage textures
48_01.cat have all the textures

48_00.cat should have all the texture as well and only the key bytes edited in the hex. I believe the .cat was extracted for removing texture and packed again.
48_001.cat the only difference would be the blue texture where it wouldn't affect the hex values.

6 minutes ago, GoodWitch said:

you should just post your result if u do it could be funny

Nothing interesting really happened. 

btw, do we know what this file is used for?

NKl44fG.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ardhya said:

i cant get transparent bikini works.. any way to fix it?

Untitled.png

Got farther than me @~@ mine still shows the underwear.

1 minute ago, The Butler said:
1 minute ago, The Butler said:

Regarding Skin it's working fine . Same as Skev.
I'm comparing hex values between two files here and it's pretty strange . . .

Comparing values between [modded] 48_00.cat and 48_01.cat (rainbow bikini) where the modded one has been wiped out only leaving the bandages.
But from what i'm seeing the JP boys did some wizardry here >.<
48_00.cat Only have the bandage textures
48_01.cat have all the textures

48_00.cat should have all the texture as well and only the key bytes edited in the hex. I believe the .cat was extracted for removing texture and packed again.
48_001.cat the only difference would be the blue texture where it wouldn't affect the hex values.

Skin seems to work fine I think but for me there's still invisibility where the crotch should be in all except one squirmy finish animation.

Idk if that's normal... 

Hahah, that's well ahead of me at this time, I'm still trying to figure out how to get this basic stuff working right. 

10 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

Skin seems to work fine I think but for me there's still invisibility where the crotch should be in all except one squirmy finish animation.

Idk if that's normal... 

Hahah, that's well ahead of me at this time, I'm still trying to figure out how to get this basic stuff working right. 

For the Wet outfits you need to go into the advanced option >.< and select the Underwear 

1 minute ago, Sesheenku said:

It seems you bbcode is being weird for me...

Try this

https://imgur.com/NKl44fG

The problem is something with the way loverslab hand the bb code . I always had this problem with imgur here with my signature image. It will only show the image for you or in some case the people that already saw it on the imgur site.

As for the plcom_skin.cat I believe it's the NPC skin. (The mobs)

6 minutes ago, The Butler said:

The problem is something with the way loverslab hand the bb code . I always had this problem with imgur here with my signature image. It will only show the image for you or in some case the people that already saw it on the imgur site.

As for the plcom_skin.cat I believe it's the NPC skin. (The mobs)

Ahhh yeah, that makes sense considering the folder name. That's good to know x) 

59 minutes ago, Singe said:

There was post #503 over Pink Cafe talking about some kind of quick nude trick referencing the pre-paste mod. Anything on that?

With lousy google translate...

"Even for pre-pasting 
you can solve it if you use it together with the underwear seventh erase MOD by replacing tmd of grudging with naked ghosts with that of underwear costume. If you 

want to make it naked quickly try it"

34 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

With lousy google translate...

"Even for pre-pasting 
you can solve it if you use it together with the underwear seventh erase MOD by replacing tmd of grudging with naked ghosts with that of underwear costume. If you 

want to make it naked quickly try it"

So we just need to "replace tmd of grudging with naked ghosts".

106794.png>what did he mean by this?

Also I got the textures to work with the CTE from EV. Uncensor is the only thing that's needed now.

I just wanna thank you guys for putting effort into making these mods for other players like honestly i put this thread 2 days ago and its already over 50 replies with over 10,000 Views <3 I kinda wanna thank "The Butler" For putting these mods in and working on them and i want to thank everyone who is trying and learning this modding process for this game in particular! I reaally dont know how to mod and be good at it with Art and stuff but seeing this makes me happy kitten <3 NYAHHH