On 9/7/2018 at 11:22 AM, GreenBanana1 said:

If you navigate to X:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins and open the SchlongsOfSkyrim.ini in Notepad++, are the numbers you see 3 or 5? I don't actually know if that affects anything, but one of the troubleshooting tips recommends changing these to 5 (see topic post for full details), although the latest version of the mod already has these set to 5.

I changed them to 5, like it was suggested in a different post

thanks DontBlink, 

it was indeed 3, i did change it so but it didn't work for me.

SE just doesn't work at all for me and probably isn't really seriously moddable (yet), and note that  i am no beginner in modding old Skyrim.

a bit frustrating, but "Oldrim" works a charm and can be boosted, it only has this annoying memory limitation….

9 hours ago, vaarasaarinen said:

thanks DontBlink, 

SE just doesn't work at all for me and probably isn't really seriously moddable (yet), and note that  i am no beginner in modding old Skyrim.

a bit frustrating, but "Oldrim" works a charm and can be boosted, it only has this annoying memory limitation….

Mine wasn't logging with either number, 3 or 5, entered, so I give up on that. As for the annoying memory limitation, back during the final staged development of Oldrim, close to the 2011 release, they had to know that Windows 7 was already working in 64bit. Why didn't they start the process then on 64 bit conversion. Or just push the release back another 6 months to release it in 64 bit? Could have negated some of the persistent issues we are coming across today. But this should be a discussion for another thread, is page is for Ivy.

kay so, I've discovered an issue, I'm using a temporary mod in place of this one but I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

males are stuck in PG, so they have that fur underwear on when wearing no clothes, I'm not sure what I did to make this happen but it keeps saying there's no schlongs available for pretty much every race I click on.

If there's a solution please lemme know.

17 hours ago, vaarasaarinen said:

thanks DontBlink, 

Hey Vaar,

Be adviced that Bethesda recently screwed things up released an update to Skyrim SE. Therefor SKSE64 had to be updated and therefor all mods that use a dll-file (like Sexlab SE and SOS) need to be updated as well. This is most likely why things aren't working right now.

As for SOS: Galgaroth has just released an updated version, so download it and install. Sexlab is very close to being updated to the new SKSE version.

Edit: Keep an eye on this thread to see which mods have been converted to SE.

i got this new dll to the skse/plugin folder and it worked a charm.

strange.

let's hope for quick resolution of this mystery.

tonight i am going to interest myself into fidgeting into creation kit for SE to try and understand how it differs, if i have miraculous insights i'll be sure to share them with youse guys, thanks for the help and sharing.

When I played Skyrim a few years ago, I noticed a problem with Khajiit tails and lighting. It turns out that this was fixed in an unofficial mod patch [ https://afktrack.iguanadons.net/index.php?a=issues&i=19663 ], but then SoS overwrites the khajiit file with one that still had the incorrect normal maps.

I think I posted in the original thread years ago, and am noticing that it was never fixed in SoS. If anyone ever gets around to it,  the file  [ textures\actors\character\khajiitmale\bodymale_msn.dds ] should be replaced with one that fixes the tail lighting.

The files in the improved khajiit normal maps [ https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2786-sos-better-khajiit-normal-and-specular/  ] fixes the tail normal map, and also improves the lightning around the waist where the underwear was removed. Additionally, it adds a specular map for the khajiit in SoS that fixes more lightning diffrences from removing the underwear. So, you could add the file  [  textures\actors\character\khajiitmale\bodymale_s.dds ] into SoS.
   If it's "good enough", can just take the files from this mod and put it directly in SoS.

Hello-  

I installed and uninstalled it several times now. Each time whenloading a savegame I get an errormessage that it expects version 3.004 (or similar) and gets version -1 instead.  I run a rather fresh SE Install, Sexlab isn't even installed again yet. I didn't get any idea what the problem is.

The old version of SOS was giving me an out of date error after updating SKSE to 2.0.8. Uninstalled and installed the new versions and now I am getting no schlongs in MCM. Everything except the schlongs is loading and when I uncheck the 3 schlongs and restart the game it says that the esps are missing. So that means it sees the esps but is not loading the options into MCM for you to choose.

I redid batch patch without schlongs it works, i redid my merged conflicts patch (without schlongs) and it still ctd's.   Must be something in there causing a hidden conflict (something not showing up in sseedits)

.  After deactivating conflicts patch I also do not have schlongs sliders in racemenu . Fixed schlongs sliders in racemenu with mine, reinstalled schlongs and left its skeletons off.  I thought i had it on with skse 2.07, and it worked.