6 hours ago, Akadin said:

Having an issue where my character's underwear is always clipping through his armor when I first load a save after launching the game. Going into SoS MCM and cleaning schlongified armors, then removing and re-equipping the armor, seems to fix the problem temporarily--if I make a save after doing that and then load it either in-game or from the main menu without exiting the game, the armor will still look normal--but the underwear is back again the next time I launch the game. If I unequip and re-equip his armor WITHOUT cleaning schlongified armors, then the underwear goes away, but his schlong is hanging out through his pants. (This can be temporarily fixed in the same way as the underwear.) This is happening with vanilla armors with no mods installed other than SoS and its prerequisites (meaning, game version 1.6.323, SoS with Erstam's AE update, SkyUI 5.2SE, SKSE 2.1.3, PapyrusUtil 4.1, & Address Library for SKSE Plugins for AE) Anyone know what's causing this & how to stop it?

Yes, this is the one serious bug I need to fix. However, I can't easily reproduce it. I had the underwear clipping through (vanilla) clothes once - started a game with ASLAL, chode Breezehome start, and after I went out of the house, the glitch appeared. Later I did exactly the same again - but this time everything was normal. No matter if I loaded the autosave immediately or after restarting the game, I couldn't get the undies to clip through. I had my characters schlong poke through modded pants on two occasions, but unfortunately I didn't keep a save where that happened. Setting it to revealing and back, and then unequipping and reequipping it, fixed it for me. I really need to make a save when the bug happens again, but it seems rather random to me.

I got it to work...finally.  The camera doesnt seem to work where you can move around while action going.  At least it wouldnt for me at this time.  I installed ussep, address, amourous adv, animated pros, fnis, immersive wen, papyrus, sos, sl frame, sos papyrus and xp32.  Had some issues in beginning but its fixed.  Just had to wait for the mod(s) to actually install at the top left side of screen.  Once they did, it was fine.  No error messages.  I was able to move my "member" up and down if you know what I mean.  I think some mods caused the issues I was having.  Some of the dead men did seem to have bigger members., as someone mentioned earlier.  So no, its not as smooth or as stable as SE was.  At least for now, this is okay for AE.

@Erstam   Amazing work.   Running updated AE (only the 4 free mods version) with skse 2.1.3.   Oh, and the SOS.dll file is still in plugins folder.  Maybe moving it would help make it a little more stable, not sure.  But it works with no errors/messages.  The 3 different versions of the member are there and work.

Also, I had a mod that would get rid of the vanilla underwear for males.  With the combination of the mods now, I no longer need it.  Could have been a possible issue as it had one of those conflicts with SOS I believe.  I used suggested load, but who knows.

With the 2.1.2 skse, I had the member poking thru the armor.  I also noticed clipping on the backs of just men.  Not sure about now though.  I had mods for clothes, so they werent all vanilla.

50 minutes ago, Erstam said:

Yes, this is the one serious bug I need to fix. However, I can't easily reproduce it. I had the underwear clipping through (vanilla) clothes once - started a game with ASLAL, chode Breezehome start, and after I went out of the house, the glitch appeared. Later I did exactly the same again - but this time everything was normal. No matter if I loaded the autosave immediately or after restarting the game, I couldn't get the undies to clip through. I had my characters schlong poke through modded pants on two occasions, but unfortunately I didn't keep a save where that happened. Setting it to revealing and back, and then unequipping and reequipping it, fixed it for me. I really need to make a save when the bug happens again, but it seems rather random to me.

I've got this bug every time I load any save, even a clean one. I can send you the clean save if you want to try and see if it happens to you too. PS: thank you for this modification fo SOS

Works great, thanks!  Installed at the very bottom of my load order, and no problems at all.

Once they update Racemenu and JContainers for the Anniversary Edition, all my mods should now be good to go.  For now, I've turned off the SOSRaceMenu (as others have already mentioned), and have to manually change the size, but that's easy enough.  I do miss all the other body sliders though.

Great work by all the modding community to respond so quickly!

Ok, so I deleted everything, reinstalled the base game, reinstalled mod organizer 2 and reinstalled every single mod (checking after every mod whether it still worked. Got everything to work, pretty much.... but still have that dick size issue. If I put it at a multiplication of -50% I can play the game, but only if I limit schlong sizes to 10 or so... the current 10 (with these settings) is about the same size as the 20 used to be in SE. 

10 hours ago, Kavhas said:

Ok, so I deleted everything, reinstalled the base game, reinstalled mod organizer 2 and reinstalled every single mod (checking after every mod whether it still worked. Got everything to work, pretty much.... but still have that dick size issue. If I put it at a multiplication of -50% I can play the game, but only if I limit schlong sizes to 10 or so... the current 10 (with these settings) is about the same size as the 20 used to be in SE. 

Did you try starting the game without the SOS RaceMenu plugin ? Then you can adjust player size the same way you do for NPCs (via crosshairs and MCM). Worked for me... it'll have to do until RaceMenu and JC get updated.

15 hours ago, Thallone said:

I've got this bug every time I load any save, even a clean one. I can send you the clean save if you want to try and see if it happens to you too. PS: thank you for this modification fo SOS

I got one of my own saves to reliably display the glitch. Now trying to track down the cause...

2 hours ago, SadEyes said:

Did you try starting the game without the SOS RaceMenu plugin ? Then you can adjust player size the same way you do for NPCs (via crosshairs and MCM). Worked for me... it'll have to do until RaceMenu and JC get updated.

I always disable the racemenu plugin as I want the whole growth through potions/beating dragons kinda feel...

I have currently solved it by using the -50% setting plus limiting the possible schlong size to 12. That gives me (aproximately) the same sizes as I had before...

I think I got the clipping underwear problem fixed. Changes to an armor's slot mask made by SKSE functions don't persist across game sessions - as opposed to what the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll does. I have to reapply the changes on every game load. In areas with many NPCs it may take one or two seconds until everyone is fixed. So after loading a game you may see clipping underwear for a moment before it disappears. I'm still trying to make the process faster, like no longer funneling everything through the same functions in the same script.

10 hours ago, Erstam said:

I think I got the clipping underwear problem fixed. Changes to an armor's slot mask made by SKSE functions don't persist across game sessions - as opposed to what the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll does. I have to reapply the changes on every game load. In areas with many NPCs it may take one or two seconds until everyone is fixed. So after loading a game you may see clipping underwear for a moment before it disappears. I'm still trying to make the process faster, like no longer funneling everything through the same functions in the same script.

Yeah the dll tracks several things in the cosave and applies them at load time. I hope to be able to work on my version over the holidays. I also need to make it use the address library since the game keeps updating again. Also I still get CTDs that only seem to happen when I use 3rd person. IDK what they are about because showracemenu doesn't trigger it.

9 hours ago, chuckseven1 said:

Yeah the dll tracks several things in the cosave and applies them at load time. I hope to be able to work on my version over the holidays. I also need to make it use the address library since the game keeps updating again. Also I still get CTDs that only seem to happen when I use 3rd person. IDK what they are about because showracemenu doesn't trigger it.

Not sure how useful this will be to you, but .NetScriptFrameWork still works for all the Skyrim SE/AE versions since it uses its own DLL loader.  It usually can catch crashes and write crash logs to Data\NetScriptFrameWork\Crash that might help you narrow down what is going on.

Edited by 4nk8r

Use Estrams dll (beta 2 is what I use), address library (latest all in one for AE), papy 4.1, SL Framework 1.64b and SOS 1.1.4.  FYI...Erstam and others, I removed these 2 mods...SSE Engine Fixes AE (skse64 plugin...which has a part 1 and 2 to download) and sse display tweaks.  Game loads faster and everything works.  One or both of them was causing my game to crash when using this sex lab combo above.  If you have them, remove them.  I can also move around while action is going on, so not sure if one or both was causing some issues with that too or not.  I saw videos where people havent really installed fixes like these anymore.  Say game runs smoother without them on AE and so far I would have to agree.  I uninstalled all mods and put them back in a few at a time.  A real pain, but it worked.  When I removed these mods, game worked.

23 minutes ago, kansas72 said:

Use Estrams dll (beta 2 is what I use), address library (latest all in one for AE), papy 4.1, SL Framework 1.64b and SOS 1.1.4.  FYI...Erstam and others, I removed these 2 mods...SSE Engine Fixes AE (skse64 plugin...which has a part 1 and 2 to download) and sse display tweaks.  Game loads faster and everything works.  One or both of them was causing my game to crash when using this sex lab combo above.  If you have them, remove them.  I can also move around while action is going on, so not sure if one or both was causing some issues with that too or not.  I saw videos where people havent really installed fixes like these anymore.  Say game runs smoother without them on AE and so far I would have to agree.  I uninstalled all mods and put them back in a few at a time.  A real pain, but it worked.  When I removed these mods, game worked.

Thanks for this, I was having a similar issue using Flower Girls. Would get a CTD right as the scene would end. This post helped me fix the issue. However, in my case I only needed to remove SSE Display Tweaks. Was using the beta for SAE too. Perhaps there's something that needs to be adjusted in the config file.

2 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Not sure how useful this will be to you, but .NetScriptFrameWork still works for all the Skyrim SE/AE versions since it uses its own DLL loader.  It usually can catch crashes and write crash logs to Data\NetScriptFrameWork\Crash that might help you narrow down what is going on.

I am aware of net script framework but it does not work with ae. It needs to update for the new binary like skse did.

2 hours ago, chuckseven1 said:

I am aware of net script framework but it does not work with ae. It needs to update for the new binary like skse did.

My apologies for the misinformation.  Something I was reading about he non-SKSE loaders (the one in Part 2 of SSE Engine Fixes) was leading me to believe .Net was working as well.

New beta:

SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 3 (UPDATE).7z

Fixes underwear or schlongs clipping through armor after loading a savegame. The DLL did this automatically and instantly - something that Papyrus scripting can't achieve. You may still notice the clipping on the player and on NPCs for a moment until the actors are fixed. It depends on the number of NPCs in the loaded area. But I optimized it as much as possible, so the whole process should take less than a second in cities like Whiterun.

Also tweaked the schlong scaling formula a little, to make the results more similar to the original SOS. Keep in mind that high size ranks were never meant to be sane. Rank 1 is small, 2 to 5 are somewhat realistic, 10 is... heroic. With 20 you have a third leg.

There's an experimental feature: when it detects a working SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (depending on game and SKSE version), it's supposed to use the dll for the most time-consuming functions. However, it doesn't work correctly yet, so I disabled it for now.

On 11/25/2021 at 2:22 PM, Erstam said:

TY good man, let us know when you find the error pls

Thanks Erstam.  I will try Beta 3.  I am just continuing using the same game and adding mods as I go along to see if I have any issues.  Also, if I recall, didnt the SE versions (before AE) have papyrus built into SexLab Framework mod?  Cos I was having issues until I read somewhere its already there and you dont need it.  When I removed it, it worked.

Evmiller...I noticed the loading time was faster when I got rid of the 2 mods too.  So to me, I thought the sse engine was the issue since it added 3 dll files (manually) to the main special edition folder.  Thats interesting it was the display one.  Good to know though.  Thanks  Im still not going to use the other one cos my game seems to be running smoothly as is, since I removed the both of them.  Even the scenes are faster, no interruptions or pausing.

1 hour ago, Erstam said:

New beta:

SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 3 (UPDATE).7z 61.21 kB · 24 downloads

Fixes underwear or schlongs clipping through armor after loading a savegame. The DLL did this automatically and instantly - something that Papyrus scripting can't achieve. You may still notice the clipping on the player and on NPCs for a moment until the actors are fixed. It depends on the number of NPCs in the loaded area. But I optimized it as much as possible, so the whole process should take less than a second in cities like Whiterun.

Also tweaked the schlong scaling formula a little, to make the results more similar to the original SOS. Keep in mind that high size ranks were never meant to be sane. Rank 1 is small, 2 to 5 are somewhat realistic, 10 is... heroic. With 20 you have a third leg.

There's an experimental feature: when it detects a working SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (depending on game and SKSE version), it's supposed to use the dll for the most time-consuming functions. However, it doesn't work correctly yet, so I disabled it for now.

My game crash when i use the beta 3