On 5/1/2018 at 2:55 AM, Arizona_Steve said:

Hmm... wasn't aware of Creature/Creature animations being around, so will need to look into it. It will require changes to the C++ code so will take some time.

Unfortunately my level of sophistication with C++ coding and tools is marginal (although I have written Java code professionally for decades), so figuring out if there's a memory leak in my code (a possible cause of the first issue) may take some work. If the resident C++ and Visual Studio experts can give me any pointers here it would be appreciated. For the record I run 64GB RAM (just because I can!), so that's almost certainly why I haven't seen any similar issues with my own testing. And it could be another mod that's the problem.

It is Horny creatures of Skyrim. I made the ports. If you have any specific poroblems ask MadMansGun. 

12 hours ago, mrtorq said:

My Male Character is not being targeted for SL Anims,even i have toggled player only ,but still nothing happens and no one approaches the PC for anything ?? Any workarounds ?/

I had something weird when I was testing, but it turned out I'd somehow messed up the SexLab initialization. Restarting (I always smoke test with a clean set-up and a new game) fixed everything.

Have you tried starting a new game and seeing if things work?

• 2 weeks later...

Warning I have found a serious issue with this mod. After i deactivated it in game it messed up my sexlab. Every time my character had sex in buildings she and her partner flying outside the building and then started the sex animation. Outside from buildings it is even worse. It comes a loading screen and I found myself outside from Whiterun hundrets of metres in the air. It destroyed all my save games. The only thing I could do is to load a savegame befor I deactivated this mod (in game). I kicked the mod via Mod Organizer out and now I have no problem anymore.

On 9/30/2018 at 10:28 AM, EvilG. said:

Warning I have found a serious issue with this mod. After i deactivated it in game it messed up my sexlab. Every time my character had sex in buildings she and her partner flying outside the building and then started the sex animation. Outside from buildings it is even worse. It comes a loading screen and I found myself outside from Whiterun hundrets of metres in the air. It destroyed all my save games. The only thing I could do is to load a savegame befor I deactivated this mod (in game). I kicked the mod via Mod Organizer out and now I have no problem anymore.

This has happened to me a couple of times too (the spawning miles above the giant camp outside Whiterun bit - usually as a result of a sex act kicking in as I am going through a door). My best guess is that it's an engine-based issue and not easy to fix. Haven't seen the other effects though and my game was stable when I reloaded from a previous autosave.

I've seen the flying outside the map (underneath, actually) when sex acts are starting, but things have always snapped back to the correct location once the sex act starts.

Oh, and I have an update for SKSE 2.0.9 out so that it's an immediate upgrade once SexLab is updated.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:28 PM, EvilG. said:

same here this morning....giant camp...was getting ready to get it on with Gerdur and we teleported...the fall killed her and the giants almost killed me....anyway..uninstalled both random and zaz animation...started new game....no more issues...

I can't use it until I know how to eliminate the teleport bug...

btw, unbound was complete..

I am up to date with everything and the game is progressing well....other than sexlab, annimations, and slal, I have aroused redux, dw, and follow me....do you suppose there could be conflict between follow me and random?

pops

EDIT:  I also asked over on the follow me page if there could be a conflict and was told there should not be an issue between the two but they would check to see...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/24/2018 at 7:33 PM, headfullofdread said:

Would you update the dll to skse 12 please? Or better yet make it version independent. Thank you

The latest version (20181208) IS compatible with SKSE64 2.0.12.  Any mod that is SKSE64 2.0.11 is also for 2.0.12 (2.0.12 was just a script bugfix for 2.0.11). 

5 hours ago, srayesmanll said:

The latest version (20181208) IS compatible with SKSE64 2.0.12.  Any mod that is SKSE64 2.0.11 is also for 2.0.12 (2.0.12 was just a script bugfix for 2.0.11). 

Yes, It does work with skse 12 but it is still expecting skse 11 as indicated in the MCM. I probably don't need to tell you that even if a mod plays for 100 hours with version inconsistencies with no problems trouble could still be lurking. I had a whole group of npc's turn up dead under Solitude after a short test with this mod. Reading more that's a problem with doors/loading screen.

I like this mod... It DOES work with skse 12, idk why you're trying to argue on that. Our definitions of "perfectly fine" are far and apart though when myself and others are reporting some pretty fatal bugs. No offense to anyone but if I have to babysit a mod to keep it from killing half the citizens, I don't see that mod having a permanent place in my load.

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/25/2019 at 3:50 PM, YamiSphinx said:

This mod was working fine for awhile but now, I can't check any of the boxes in mod configuration. It highlights but when I click nothing happens. I never could get the dogs or creature fucking to work.

Same here, I just installed this mod and none of the check boxes work.

I found a (possible) minor incompatibility, I went to dibella's refuge (SLEN mod) with this running. My cpu went crazy and my game nearly locked up. I'm guessing because SLEN is already making sex scenes. The whole place was full of folk have sex! Could be worth adding a check for that if you haven't done already? It could also have been the fact that I have smp hdt and my computer couldn't handle all the naked bodies with physics.

• 2 weeks later...

With SKSE64 2.0.12, none of the checkboxes work. I did use the activation hotkey. The checkboxes still don't work. Every time I press the activation/deactivation key, it says "random sex has been disabled", which I can't fix because I can't use the checkboxes. Even as highest priority on my load order (I use NMM, and no, I have no intention of using another MO), it just sits there in the MCM, but I can't do a thing with it. Reinstalled it, did a clean save, and everything one would do in a situation like this... and nothing. People keep saying it works with SKSE64 2.0.12, and like to know exactly how they got it working. If anyone could share that information, I'd be eternally grateful.