Random Sex Mod for SexLab SE

View File

Important Note: I will no longer be supporting this version of Random Sex, as it is now superceded by SexLab Random Sex NG which uses CommonLib-NG and the Address Library to support all versions if Skyrim SE and AE in one download. Please refer to this page to download the new version (I also don't recommend updating mid-game unless you know what you're doing with tools like Resaver).

Now available for Skyrim SE with the following improvements!

• SKSE64 plugin cross-checks available NPCs against available animations and configuration settings during the evaluation. It is noticeably more effective at figuring out available sex act combinations from the available NPC pool.
  • SKSE64 plugin patches into the translations to allow the sex act notifications "x, y and z are having sex" to be translatable entities in the language translation files.
  • Proper use of faction assignments in ReferenceAlias entries removes the need for the cleanup script.
  • Better use of Papyrus states in the scripts to improve code layout and efficiency.
  • Quest based multithreading with up to 8 threads working to set up sex acts and masturbating onlookers.
  • Splash screen lets the player know when SexLab has not been installed.
  • Creature options are grayed out when SexLab allow creatures flag is not set.
  • SexLab Aroused option is grayed out if SexLab Aroused is not installed.

Summary

A spell has fallen over the denizens of Skyrim. From the priestess in the temple to the blacksmith at his forge. From the ice wolf in the frozen tundra to the draugr in the tombs. None are able to resist their carnal urges, now plunged into an orgy of sexual depravity that threatens to destroy the world as we know it. Some try to resist, but cannot. Heimskr, desperately preaching his sermons to Talos while being subdued by Ysolda. Lydia loving every second of it. Only the children appear to be immune to the effects.

This mod pairs random NPCs and Creatures together for sex using the SexLab framework.

Full credit goes to WaxenFigure for the concept and his original implementation as part of the Sex Addicts mod.

DDL source code can be viewed here.

Requirements for Anniversary Edition version 20220921 - Note UNTESTED as I am still on Skyrim 1.6.353 but should be good if I haven't messed up the recompile.

File:  SexLabRandomSexAE_V1_20220921

Skyrim Anniversary Edition 1.6.640

SKSE 2.2.2

SexLab 1.65

SkyUI MCM

FNIS 7.5

Requirements for Anniversary Edition version 20220107

File: SexLabRandomSexAE_20220107

Skyrim Anniversary Edition 1.6.353

SKSE 2.1.5

SexLab 1.64c

SkyUI MCM

FNIS 7.5

Requirements for Special Edition version 20211223

File: SexLabRandomSexSE_20211223

Skyrim SE 1.5.97

SKSE 2.0.20

SexLab 1.63

SkyUI MCM

FNIS 7.5

NEW! Version 2 with creature on creature action for both SE 1.5.97 and AE 1.6.353 and 1.6.640 - Do not update an existing game with this version. Like V1 20220921 above this is untested as I am still on Skyrim 1.6.353. However, I have been running this code on my game for several months now so it should be stable if I haven't messed up the recompile.

File: SexLabRandomSexSE_V2_20220921

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97

SKSE 2.0.20

SexLab 1.63

SkyUI MCM

FNIS 7.5

File: SexLabRandomSexSE_V2_20220917

Skyrim Anniversary Edition 1.6.353

SKSE 2.2.0

SexLab 1.64c

SkyUI MCM

FNIS 7.5

File: SexLabRandomSexAE_V2_20220921

Skyrim Anniversary Edition 1.6.640

SKSE 2.2.2

SexLab 1.65

SkyUI MCM

FNIS 7.5

I set up an MCM screen for my options as, quite honestly, it's a little hard to cast a configuration menu spell when Lydia is grinding one out on the player's face. When my mod is first loaded, it is switched off. You will need to go into the MCM menu and switch the mod on before you will see any action.

Each time the code loops, a victim is selected along with one or more attackers and zero to four masturbating onlookers.

Creature percentage is evaluated before threesome percentage. If the creature percentage check is passed and no creatures are available, processing continues with the threesome check. If the threesome percentage check is passed and no threesomes are available, twosomes are evaluated. Checks can fail because of a lack of animation selections in either the SexLab or the Random Sex menus (or simply because there are not enough available participants), so check settings in both menus if expected participant combinations are not showing up.

Upon selecting participants, the sequence of events is this:

(1) Each attacker runs towards the victim.
(2) If this is a group sex act, attackers reaching the victim will follow the victim until all attackers have reached the victim.
(3) The sex act is started.
(4) Any assigned masturbators now make their way to the sex act in progress.
(5) Upon reaching the sex act, masturbators start masturbating.

The time between each loop is fully adjustable by specifying minimum and maximum intervals between iterations. Up to 90 minutes can be set up between iterations of the loop, so you can happily explore Skyrim with only the occasional surprise, or you can set up a 10 second loop and get a major orgy going in Whiterun or Solitude!

Random Sex now comes with a distance slider that can be used to determine the radius around the player from which NPCs and creatures can be selected for sex acts. Minimum is 10 meters, maximum is 120 meters or a radius of approximately 2 in-game cells. At the minimum it is possible to stand between the gate guard and Adrianne at the Whiterun blacksmith and get those two to go at it. At the maximum setting, the whole of Whiterun is at the mercy of this mod.

Updates

Anniversary Edition 20220921:

Recompile for SKSE 2.2.2

NEW: Version 2 with creature-on-creature action.

Anniversary Edition 20220107:

Recompile for SKSE 2.1.5

Translation data loaded for first notification (removed SKSE event handler)

Fix creature animation loading issue.

Special Edition 20211223:

Translation data loaded for first notification (removed SKSE event handler)

Fix creature animation loading issue.

Anniversary Edition 20211215:

Recompiled with SKSE 2.1.4.

Anniversary Edition 20211123:

Recompiled with SKSE 2.1.3.

Mannequin check uses isInRace(MannequinRace) to (hopefully) handle custom mannequins correctly.

If the player has their weapon drawn, they won't be targeted for sex acts.

Special Edition 20211123:

Back-ported changes for Anniversary Edition above and recompiled with SKSE 2.0.20.

Load Order

Use LOOT - Not sure how the SKSE64 evaluator affects this, but following reports from several people it is highly recommended that Random Sex is placed above all other SexLab mods in the load order.

Edited by Arizona_Steve

While the SexLab mod may be present in your load order, you need to go to the SexLab MCM menu and run the install there to get SexLab up and running. I ran a few tests with a couple of install combinations - (1) SexLab loaded and installed with Random Sex in the load order, (2) SexLab loaded and installed, game saved, Random Sex added to mod list, game reloaded. Both combinations worked for me.

If it's due to not installing SexLab fully through its MCM menu, I probably need to improve the message.

I would not be surprised. Checking all of the options is on my todo list as I only went through a few of them while running stress tests. Most of that code was ported directly from Papyrus to C++ so it's possible I slipped up somewhere.

Edit: Well this is weird. I switched to player only (also male PC) and set only group sex all female and couple all female options in the Sex Act option menu. Sat back for half an hour and... nothing happened. Added group sex one male and couple mixed options and was immediately assaulted from all angles by sex starved ladies (Zyn 4-way is always good). Scratching my head on this one...

Switch to Males only & Followers only and Sex started with two other FEMALE Followers (Threeway), shouldn't have happened. every time Sex started it was Threeway.

Went back to Females only and All NPC's, nada.

20180303193159_1.jpg

What caught my eye was FATAL - Thread[0] - unable to find valid default animations.

11 hours ago, Claysson2 said:

Switch to Males only & Followers only and Sex started with two other FEMALE Followers (Threeway), shouldn't have happened. every time Sex started it was Threeway.

Went back to Females only and All NPC's, nada.

[Snipped picture]

What caught my eye was FATAL - Thread[0] - unable to find valid default animations.

Seems your game has an issue with gender identity :smile: ... not sure how. I typically test for females by checking [Actor].getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 1. I know SexLab has some stuff in there for gender reassignment, and am not sure how that would affect Random Sex.

Wonder if there's some kind of mod conflict going on. Do you use any other SexLab mods?

If you use Mod Organizer, can you try starting a new game with just SexLab and Random Sex active?

48 minutes ago, Arizona_Steve said:

Seems your game has an issue with gender identity :smile: ... not sure how. I typically test for females by checking [Actor].getLeveledActorBase().getSex() == 1. I know SexLab has some stuff in there for gender reassignment, and am not sure how that would affect Random Sex.

Wonder if there's some kind of mod conflict going on. Do you use any other SexLab mods?

If you use Mod Organizer, can you try starting a new game with just SexLab and Random Sex active?

Sexlab Matchmaker, Romance and SLAL SE. (With Billyys Animation Pack) I'l try switching off the other two. I use NMM.

5 hours ago, Arizona_Steve said:

Did you start a new game? Turning off mods mid-game can cause issues due to stuff getting baked into save files.

New Game seems to have fixed it. Takes awhile though, but that's Sexlab taking so long to load up an Animation.

When it was working....... Well, it worked too well. couldn't Deactivate it.  Went in cave to kill a Giant, deactivated it, came out, ran into another Giant, Lydia got the erge to merge, 15 ft in front of the other Giant. Had to "End" animation or Die. Hasn't worked since.

35 minutes ago, Claysson2 said:

When it was working....... Well, it worked too well. couldn't Deactivate it.  Went in cave to kill a Giant, deactivated it, came out, ran into another Giant, Lydia got the erge to merge, 15 ft in front of the other Giant. Had to "End" animation or Die. Hasn't worked since.

Just like Claysson, this happened to me.

PC was in Whiterun when I activated the mod, after 5 real minutes of nothing happening went tweak the MCM, a couple minutes later the action started, noticed right away the onlookers wheren't travelling to scene, they started somewhere else (it was ok for me, at least it was working).

I was happy, it's working so DeactivateD the mod with default hotkey (9) but after a few more minutes it wasn't stopping, I entered Breeezhome to see if changing cell would stop it, noooo, as soon as I entered Lydia (was already inside) started a solo scene. Made one save, exited the game entered again and from that moment on never worked again.
Another thing I noticed is the hotkey, the only key that works is the '9' key, I can assign other keys but they don't work.

11 hours ago, 0acme0 said:

Just like Claysson, this happened to me.

PC was in Whiterun when I activated the mod, after 5 real minutes of nothing happening went tweak the MCM, a couple minutes later the action started, noticed right away the onlookers wheren't travelling to scene, they started somewhere else (it was ok for me, at least it was working).

I was happy, it's working so DeactivateD the mod with default hotkey (9) but after a few more minutes it wasn't stopping, I entered Breeezhome to see if changing cell would stop it, noooo, as soon as I entered Lydia (was already inside) started a solo scene. Made one save, exited the game entered again and from that moment on never worked again.
Another thing I noticed is the hotkey, the only key that works is the '9' key, I can assign other keys but they don't work.

I'll take a look at it tomorrow night.

7 hours ago, Arizona_Steve said:

Again, Random Sex Failed to start. Did a "Clean Save", Disabled mod - Save - Enabled and used MCM to Activate -Deactivate Mod. It Works. Hotkeys, either default or assigned don't seem to work.

13 hours ago, Arizona_Steve said:

After more testing it worked again, I messed up with timers and after a a few minutes it was working again but with same problem to stop, it feels like the mod build a giant list of actors and take a lot of time to empty that list, there is also the problem of Sexlab taking much time to start animations so at this point I don't know if RandomSex have problems starting and stopping animations

About the keys not working, I just remember that I am using one mod called KeyboardShortcutsFix, I need to test without that mod.

Edit: the problem of keys isn't KeyboardShortcutsFix, removed it and other assigned keys still don't work.

New version uploaded. Moving to beta status as everything appears to be stable.

I have fixed the issues around the hotkey assignment and starting/stopping activities via the hotkey. No changes to script functions apart from what was in them, so it should be safe to overwrite the alpha version with the new version.

Also fixed the SexLab not installed message to something a little clearer (hopefully).

Thanks to everyone above for reporting issues. Please let me know if there's anything else.

This one is weird: The first time one of the NPC's decided to do it with the PC in the hot tub in our castle. It went well except that they were inside a wall. I can understand how that can happen. What happened next though: The PC went into a green area, not even a room, just all green and did the sex act with a follower who wasn't with him. He went through the motions with her, she just wasn't there. Then when they or he were done he began falling endlessly. No ground to land on so I had to go back a couple of saves and turn off the mod before anything started.