I'm using the latest Willow, and the mod still works nicely in my game.  When I updated Willow, the problem with the dildo not unequiping from Willow in the bungalow went away too.

Same here works fine with latest willow mod, have not noticed any problems other than once in a rare while she goes into "pick up, looting animation" during sex animation then returns to sex animation, kinda funny. "Hey did you really have to pick that bottlecap up right now?" :P

By the way thanks Bruce for this mod, its a really nice addon.

• 4 weeks later...

So, I have discovered a new issue. Downloaded the latest versions of Sexout, Willow, and Sexout Willow the other day and played Willow's quests to the sex. That worked fine. Then I have sex with her again, which is fine until the animation is over - then she completely disappears from the game and I can't get her to show up again. Not even via console (can ref her id, but enable and moveto don't do anything). What's going on?

EDIT: I have very few mods enabled. Sexout and SCR are latest versions, as well as Willow. No mods modify the Bungalow.

EDIT 2: I may have figured it out... I actually quit and re-loaded the last good save, and had sex three times without fail. Then I remembered I have NVAC enabled, and that tends to eliminate certain objects to preserve memory. It's possible that somehow the NVAC recognizes Willow post-sex as a memory fault and eliminates her to keep from crashing...

With her refID try this:

1. Exit the bungalow (changes cell).

2. Open console and type: prid (refIDofWillow)

3. Type: disable

4. Type: enable

5. Type: resurrect

6. Type: moveto player

7. Close the console.

It should work ... maybe.

This actually did work, but messed up some of her variables and only temporarily fixed the problem. So far, I have inconsistent results on this bug. Sometimes it screws p on the first time, others the second. I just closed the game and restarted/reloaded and it didn't happen even after 3 times. I am beginning to think the NVAC mod is causing the problem...

Ive noticed that NVAC has problems w/ non-vanilla companions... had this same bug hit after a quest dialogue check finished... came out of the chat window and poof... Willow Russell and Bad MF all gone... i scoured all the mods a had running and it wasnt until i saw a video by Gopher talking about it that i tried the quest again but w/ NVAC disabled... tada... bug gone... dont know whats causing it... but somehow NVAC is the odd duck

• 1 month later...

SCR has always been a separate download and, yes, you still need it for this, although I do not know why. The same is true of several sexout mods ( I do not know why they require SCR). There are no SCR settings which have anything to do with this mod or several of the other sexout mods I have. I have to assume that there is a good reason for the requirement even though it eludes me.

SCR has always been a separate download and, yes, you still need it for this, although I do not know why. The same is true of several sexout mods ( I do not know why they require SCR). There are no SCR settings which have anything to do with this mod or several of the other sexout mods I have. I have to assume that there is a good reason for the requirement even though it eludes me.

The answers would be in FNVEdit somewhere.

Any chance for an update to this mod? Downloaded the latest Sexout, and it hasn't Commonresources file anymore, so the game will crash.

I've updated the SCR link in the description.

The answers would be in FNVEdit somewhere.

Strapons.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently the kissing is bugged for me, and she ends up underground and impossible to recover.

I recommend you put up a separate download without the kissing animation.

Also, why during the kissing animation do they orgasm? They spaz out and fall to the ground. Wish we could have an option to not have them do that and simply kiss.

Also, why during the kissing animation do they orgasm? They spaz out and fall to the ground. 

The problem here is that, from a game mechanics perspective, there is no difference between making out and fucking. They're just animations. And so it needs a way to end the animation and go back to the regular game mode just like it would for a sex animation. And it's easier to make use of the "combo breaker" currently available rather than create a whole new one and then find a way to tell the difference between ending sex and ending making out.

Oh I see I see!

Thank you for the explanation.

I really wish that like Skyrim, we could have the option to not have that happen (the ragdoll & squirt thing) after sex/kissing.

Do you know of anyway I can eliminate or replace that?

Or is that just some ragdoll programming thing?

[Edit] Oh I forgot to mention, for some reason the bugs are all gone. Willow no longer gets thrown underground. Everything works fine. Although I don't have them do anything in the bungalow, since it seems buggy and the lamp above the bed clips with the camera and it's just a mess. During sex they clip into the bed and it's just... bleh.

Also, why during the kissing animation do they orgasm? They spaz out and fall to the ground. 

The problem here is that, from a game mechanics perspective, there is no difference between making out and fucking. They're just animations. And so it needs a way to end the animation and go back to the regular game mode just like it would for a sex animation. And it's easier to make use of the "combo breaker" currently available rather than create a whole new one and then find a way to tell the difference between ending sex and ending making out.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tomm434

Kissing is broken after last sexout and amra updates. Console says animation is invalid and runs random picker.

GF5zvT2.jpg

you should report to Odessa - in SexoutNG BETA thread and attach your log (captured via scof command via console)