Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet

3 hours ago, Left4lol2 said:

Ok thanks I will have to ask him. btw I noticed that when I change the color of the outfit the second slot to be exact I noticed that it changes the skin color everything but the face. I don't suppose you can adjust it a little so that it matches the skin color could you?

I can check up on it sure, but Irastris made the original mats, model and textures for the body. I have been having an absolutely miserable time trying to get custom mats working for this game. Not sure if it's possible and Irastris might have just made edits to existing mats and textures. The point is, the colors might have to stay the same unless I can find a way to get them a little more fitting to the face colors and with how R&D has been going that might be a tall order. It's not like there's a modding guide or community for this game.

2 hours ago, Blehbreh said:

I can check up on it sure, but Irastris made the original mats, model and textures for the body. I have been having an absolutely miserable time trying to get custom mats working for this game. Not sure if it's possible and Irastris might have just made edits to existing mats and textures. The point is, the colors might have to stay the same unless I can find a way to get them a little more fitting to the face colors and with how R&D has been going that might be a tall order. It's not like there's a modding guide or community for this game.

Ok it's just kinda cool but strange seeing my character turn different colors messing around with the outfit colors. Fyi also noticed that changing skin color affects the brightness of the boots & gloves also great job on the mod it looks good ?.

Edited by Left4lol2

Alright I'm gonna drop this skimpy Battle Jacket variant and then I will stop spamming the thread with my nonsense. I'm definitely not done modding the game though.

For clarity, it requires Irastris' LewdBattleJacket_F mod to properly function. Download his mod from page 8 of this thread and install the "LewdBattleJacket_Shared" pak file, then place this pak into the same place and create .sig files for both of them. If I release any other mods, I will have a more proper pak file in place of these tester paks.

NewModelSAO_CLPlus.png

SAOFB-WindowsNoEditor_5_LewdBattleJacketF_1_Nude.pak

6 hours ago, Blehbreh said:

Alright I'm gonna drop this skimpy Battle Jacket variant and then I will stop spamming the thread with my nonsense. I'm definitely not done modding the game though.

For clarity, it requires Irastris' LewdBattleJacket_F mod to properly function. Download his mod from page 8 of this thread and install the "LewdBattleJacket_Shared" pak file, then place this pak into the same place and create .sig files for both of them. If I release any other mods, I will have a more proper pak file in place of these tester paks.

NewModelSAO_CLPlus.png

SAOFB-WindowsNoEditor_5_LewdBattleJacketF_1_Nude.pak 3.98 MB · 9 downloads

Not sure how confident you are at making some mods but I would like to commission you to do some simple mods. 

15 hours ago, MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME1991 said:

create .sig files for both of them? how?

In the Paks folder, copy SAOFB-WindowsNoEditor_0.sig twice and rename them to match the .pak files you placed into it.

11 hours ago, Left4lol2 said:

Not sure how confident you are at making some mods but I would like to commission you to do some simple mods. 

Depends on the mod you want to be created, really. PM me and give me an idea of what you're looking for.

@blazevx Yeah, sometimes the model will deform. It's a game that didn't have too much attention put into it. Likely somewhat rushed and a mid tier budget. I'll admit that my edited model caused some additional deformation due to the visual edits I made. It's something I put up with for the sake of visual appeal. That being said, even the un-modded base game still had some model deformation at times.

• 2 months later...

I hope someone make a lingerie mod in highpoly too (lace trimmed , variant with/without garterbelt+stocking and heels in different outfit to be changeable ingame)

*just a idea =D looking positive to it.

Using the mod made by BlehBreh , loving it !

Spoiler

139667737_153355519888334_6552577670085836977_o.jpg.cdbd223c0b7ff77252e8929133681018.jpgovg3cgqd1fl31.thumb.jpg.204f91bafcf251e38e05554888f89d1f.jpg137561033_3259436880828284_3766730890267504618_o.thumb.jpg.d5d48ab43a31f16b01f51512d6a4248f.jpg137290834_437555717423031_6339343144459701151_o.thumb.jpg.f81a50b2b809efcc4386daddab3bb7c1.jpg682355934_yande.re164682brabreast_grabcensorede20garter_beltmasturbationmeganepantsupussy_juicestockingsthighhighswallpaper.thumb.jpg.ef21e06cb38b62df23f02ba49c2a9c4c.jpg

Edited by Hyouka
Reorganize
On 2/13/2022 at 8:02 AM, Blehbreh said:

NewModelSAO_CLPlus.png

SAOFB-WindowsNoEditor_5_LewdBattleJacketF_1_Nude.pak 3.98 MB · 92 downloads

trying to change the costume's color , but its changing the "skin" part's color.  (color 2 , color 1 and 3 is changing nothing)

6 hours ago, Hyouka said:

trying to change the costume's color , but its changing the "skin" part's color.  (color 2 , color 1 and 3 is changing nothing)

I'm not entirely certain, but I don't believe the parts that remain on the costume were originally able to be changed in color. I think the other color slots are still available because of the engine's management of materials, the materials aren't on the costume anymore though. If I do any further research I will look into ensuring things are colorable on the costumes.

Are there any in-depth guides to using 3dmigoto? All the ones I've found so far seem to be missing steps from them, and I can't get it to work as a result, which is frustrating.

I've been working on editing some more CGs as well. Some are almost finished, but I may need to ask someone with better Photoshop skills to tidy them up and finish them off (my Photoshop skills aren't that great, but I'm doing the best I can all the same).

Also, I'm not sure if anyone here is aware, but I've seen some "artists" on pixiv submitting some of the edited CGs and trying to take credit for those. Not just for Fatal Bullet, but for Hollow Realisation as well.

16 hours ago, nakadashiaddict said:

Are there any in-depth guides to using 3dmigoto? All the ones I've found so far seem to be missing steps from them, and I can't get it to work as a result, which is frustrating.

I've been working on editing some more CGs as well. Some are almost finished, but I may need to ask someone with better Photoshop skills to tidy them up and finish them off (my Photoshop skills aren't that great, but I'm doing the best I can all the same).

Also, I'm not sure if anyone here is aware, but I've seen some "artists" on pixiv submitting some of the edited CGs and trying to take credit for those. Not just for Fatal Bullet, but for Hollow Realisation as well.

First, this is an Unreal game, so you don't need 3dmigoto. You can create pak files. I honestly have no clue how to get this game to work with 3dmigoto. So that would be on you. With Hollow Realization, I couldn't get the CGs working period. So I have no clue what is messed up with the build/ini files of 3dmigoto for that game. So again, it would be on you to get it working. As you know just as much if not more then I do. As I tried to get it working with that game and failed miserably.

Second, take this with a great of salt, but all available edited CGS provided in the two threads, weren't created here IIRC. I believe the creator sourced them. So for some artists to effectively steal the work and claim them as their own, is honestly just par for the course. But again, I could be wrong. Nova could have created them himself. But considering he's MIA. There's nothing any one of us can do. If he created the edited CGs, he holds copyright (up to a point.) Not us. And if he didn't create them, but sourced them, given he never provided credit, those artists could very be the original creators. It's a sticky situation.

Edited by Hakufu1021
  • 1 month later...
23 hours ago, 13ukeD said:

@Hakufu1021 do you know of a full walkthrough to download and use the mods? I'm new to the mod community, and I'm struggling with following what everyone in the form is saying to do, and I worry about adding mods that will counteract with each other.

I'm sorry, I don't quite follow. Do you need a guide or AIO package on how to get the currently available mods up and running? If so, give me a bit. I'll try and come up with a solution. As I don't believe I've done so since the new mods have come out. I did one a few years ago. But nothing recent.

In case I'm on the right path with your question, what mods do you want for your game? List them (with page number/download link) and I'll create an easy to use package. So all you should have to do is drag and drop. Or more specifically, unrar, drag and drop.

Note : Keep in mind if the mods you want conflict with each other, all I can do is create a "selector." In other words, a readme/package on how to replace and activate the two conflicting mods based on your mood/preference during that gaming session. I can't physically code a program, but I can make it easy for you to drag and drop. Example : One session you want a full nude mod, the next time you boot up and have a session, you want Skimpy battle Jacket. You could use my package/readme to easily switch between the two.

So let me know and I'll work on it when time allows. (Been wanting projects to do in order to consume my time/take my mind off RL.) As I noticed projects tend to keep the grief at bay. (Won't elaborate. You are curious, you can search my post history.)

Edited by Hakufu1021
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

So how do I install the mods into the game because I followed some steps I found and nothing happened except for an error message. I am not going to use Fatal Bullet trainer and risk myself getting banned. So if anyone has a solution after I remove the _P from the files, please let me know.

Edited by Redeyeslol
9 hours ago, Redeyeslol said:

So how do I install the mods into the game because I followed some steps I found and nothing happened except for an error message. I am not going to use Fatal Bullet trainer and risk myself getting banned. So if anyone has a solution after I remove the _P from the files, please let me know.

You'll only get banned for using the trainer if you do so in online, but if you play online with *any* mods, you'll still get banned anyway (if you're caught doing so, better not to risk it though).

As for getting the mods to run, as I recall you need to disable Easy Anticheat (rename the executable for it in the relevant Fatal Bullet folder willl do the trick). You needed to download and extract the mod files and place them in a folder titled ~mods in the SAOFB > Content > Paks folder. You had to remove _P from SAOFB-WindowsNoEditor_0, 1 & 2 (both the pak and sig files) but not 3 and 4. Refer to the attached images (NOTE: I am using the older mods, not the Lewd Battle Jacket mods. The process should be effectively the same however, just that your ~mods folder might have different contents. You shouldn't need to rename those as I understand it).

Untitled 1.png

Untitled 2.png

5 hours ago, nakadashiaddict said:

You'll only get banned for using the trainer if you do so in online, but if you play online with *any* mods, you'll still get banned anyway (if you're caught doing so, better not to risk it though).

As for getting the mods to run, as I recall you need to disable Easy Anticheat (rename the executable for it in the relevant Fatal Bullet folder willl do the trick). You needed to download and extract the mod files and place them in a folder titled ~mods in the SAOFB > Content > Paks folder. You had to remove _P from SAOFB-WindowsNoEditor_0, 1 & 2 (both the pak and sig files) but not 3 and 4. Refer to the attached images (NOTE: I am using the older mods, not the Lewd Battle Jacket mods. The process should be effectively the same however, just that your ~mods folder might have different contents. You shouldn't need to rename those as I understand it).

Untitled 1.png

Untitled 2.png

Thanks man

• 1 month later...
On 10/23/2021 at 9:05 PM, Blehbreh said:

You'll need Umodel for opening/browsing/exporting of models and textures, UnrealPak for packing mods and unpacking pak files, and the Unreal version that the game is built upon. You can google search the game and find what version the game was made in. You'll probably need a hex editor as well to find out the model dependencies, so that they can be placed into the editor in the correct path for cooking into useable assets. If you don't already have a modeling program, you'll need blender and a .psk importer plugin, which you can find in a google search as well.

It seems like a lot but it's really not all that much once you get the hang of using these tools. Good luck!

So I'm working on a mod for Zombie Shooting Star and I'm literally doing everything you just mentioned but I'm getting stuck on exporting the model to psk and I am only left with exporting to fbx. Now I need to figure out how to export to psk from fbx but I am stuck now. Any suggestions?