Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/18/2019 at 9:04 PM, Spewn said:

Apologies for the late reply to this. It has been on my mind all this time but I was kinda busy.

Excellent tutorial Hakufu, couldn't have figured this stuff out without it :thumbsup:

Here's 4 slight nipple variations, all .pak'd up and ready for easy drag and drop installation into the ~mods folder

20190918200115_1.jpg

20190918193812_1.jpg

Nude mod variations.rar 6.52 MB · 2,556 downloads

-I was asking this kind of mod or requested this kind mod long time ago & now there is this. I got this work there but, i now when i looking this topic or area. I din't find mod or variant version of this mod that have "public hair" -mod. Can someone make this one kind mod there also too? There is none version of that yet released.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2023 at 12:28 PM, DoctorDementor said:

Hi is there a way to have Irastris lewd battle jacket mod to have both the outfit of topless and bottomless combined so instead of being naked it become more a of skimpy outfit ?preview.png.ed6de0d44ba5ad596a76974390cab42d.thumb.png.0fb860b6c9d9059a3f2cf7a98c21b0da.png

I agree. I would love this if it could happen.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2023 at 9:15 PM, Kotomatsukami said:

Real late to the party, I know, but does anyone have an update to the nude CGs? I noticed that Strea didn't have one during her pillow talk, so now I'm wondering who else wasn't touched.

Asuna, Silica, Sinon, Lisbeth, Argo, Philia, Yuuki, Yuna, Premiere, and Sachi are currently without nude CGs on their bed scenes, in addition to Strea. There's a few other CGs that have yet to be edited. I started working on some of these last year but things have been pure chaos for me so I've not made as much progress as I'd like. I'll get to it as soon as I can, but I'm moving house in about 3 months, so there's that to slow me down.

15 hours ago, nakadashiaddict said:

Asuna, Silica, Sinon, Lisbeth, Argo, Philia, Yuuki, Yuna, Premiere, and Sachi are currently without nude CGs on their bed scenes, in addition to Strea. There's a few other CGs that have yet to be edited. I started working on some of these last year but things have been pure chaos for me so I've not made as much progress as I'd like. I'll get to it as soon as I can, but I'm moving house in about 3 months, so there's that to slow me down.

Can you tell what tools we need to edit the CGs? I want to start editing these CGs for this and other similar games but I have zero knowledge also if you know any source for tutorial or material about this, I would appreciate it.

7 hours ago, KryxRed said:

Can you tell what tools we need to edit the CGs? I want to start editing these CGs for this and other similar games but I have zero knowledge also if you know any source for tutorial or material about this, I would appreciate it.

UModel to unpack the game files (you'll also need the game's AES Key), and Photoshop to make the edits. I've not yet completed any edits so I'm not sure how to go about re-packing the modded images. I also don't know if this would work for other games. Others that use Unreal Engine, probably, but if they use some other game engine then you'll need different tools.

• 1 month later...

i want to make SAOFB mod. but I can't even grasp the beginning of production.

exmple, i want change kagemitsu g9 type z model to masamune g7 model. i want use absolute green sword.

i unpak SAOFB`s pak file with QuickBMS and try to edit with asset edeiter. but i can`t understand whitch asset file is kagemitsu type z . I don't even know what that is.

I opened a few files to try it out. I can't even tell which one is the texture or the model.

please tell me how can i get Model Exchange.

i understand to my english is wrong. sorry.

5 minutes ago, STG43 said:

i want to make SAOFB mod. but I can't even grasp the beginning of production.

exmple, i want change kagemitsu g9 type z model to masamune g7 model. i want use absolute green sword.

i unpak SAOFB`s pak file with QuickBMS and try to edit with asset edeiter. but i can`t understand whitch asset file is kagemitsu type z . I don't even know what that is.

I opened a few files to try it out. I can't even tell which one is the texture or the model.

please tell me how can i get Model Exchange.

i understand to my english is wrong. sorry.

Use Umodel to look at the models before you try to edit them. With enough searching you will see the model and from there learn the name of the asset, then you can go about editing the asset. If youre unsure how to use Umodel, just look up a guide online. You can also find SAO:FBs encryption key online. Umodel can also be used to extract meshes and textures from pak files.

To import meshes and textures to the game you will need to install unreal engine 4, and whichever version of the engine that SAO:FB as made in..

17 minutes ago, Blehbreh said:

モデルを編集する前に、Umodel を使用してモデルを確認します。十分に検索するとモデルが表示され、そこからアセットの名前がわかり、アセットの編集に進むことができます。Umodel の使用方法がわからない場合は、オンラインでガイドを調べてください。SAO:FB 暗号化キーはオンラインでも見つけることができます。Umodel を使用して、pak ファイルからメッシュとテクスチャを抽出することもできます。

メッシュとテクスチャをゲームにインポートするには、アンリアル エンジン 4 と、SAO:FB が作成したエンジンのバージョンをインストールする必要があります。

Do we throw them into umodel without knowing what they are?
Frankly, the number of data is so huge, is there any way to search for it to know that it is Kagemitsu?

21 minutes ago, Blehbreh said:

モデルを編集する前に、Umodel を使用してモデルを確認します。十分に検索するとモデルが表示され、そこからアセットの名前がわかり、アセットの編集に進むことができます。Umodel の使用方法がわからない場合は、オンラインでガイドを調べてください。SAO:FB 暗号化キーはオンラインでも見つけることができます。Umodel を使用して、pak ファイルからメッシュとテクスチャを抽出することもできます。

メッシュとテクスチャをゲームにインポートするには、アンリアル エンジン 4 と、SAO:FB が作成したエンジンのバージョンをインストールする必要があります。

and, SAOFB`s unreal engine vertion is 4.17.2 ?

6 hours ago, STG43 said:

and, SAOFB`s unreal engine vertion is 4.17.2 ?

Yes. The model is in the weapons folder somewhere. It might take a minute to find but you should know it when you see it. The models aren't named after the weapons unfortunately.

9 minutes ago, Blehbreh said:

Yes. The model is in the weapons folder somewhere. It might take a minute to find but you should know it when you see it. The models aren't named after the weapons unfortunately.

just asking but did you ever see if you could fix the skin coloring issue with the nude mod? so the skin color could be changed correctly?

2 hours ago, Blehbreh said:

はい。モデルは武器フォルダーのどこかにあります。見つけるのに 1 分かかるかもしれませんが、見たらすぐにわかるはずです。残念ながら、モデルには武器の名前が付けられていません。

thanks. 

As well as changing weapons, I would like to apply something like the blue rose and gigas ceder color change mods to other weapons.
In the meantime, I guess I'll look for a model.

3 hours ago, Zero_Fucks_Given said:

just asking but did you ever see if you could fix the skin coloring issue with the nude mod? so the skin color could be changed correctly?

Sorry to say but I have never figured it out. I was happy with the versions of the mod that we got so I didn't feel the need to go back in. On top of that the mod was built off of Irastris' mod, the problem originates with the original mod. Irastris himself seemed to know what kinds of mats go into the game, as the original mod had a custom mat. I tend to work around custom mats as they do strange things when they aren't correctly input into unreal, at least for me. Maybe one day when I feel like going back to SAO:FB I will see about making a new nude mod from scratch.