Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet

14 hours ago, Left4lol2 said:

by OC Cast I mean zeliska kureha lievre musketeer x Shirley clarence and Seven Yuna Sachi Alice also would it be doable to add arfysys in change memory chip list? and make it so that we can change Lievre's outfit as well please?

Changing a lievle costume requires converting the costume model itself. In other words, swap a custom Ꮓ suit for another costume.
If you want to give a costume as a gift, you also need to swap the model itself, but this is not realistic because it is too much work. (e.g. swap Asuna's 3d model for Liebl's model)

I don't see the need to add the ArFAsys  tip to the list since it can be changed by simply changing the equipment.

The voice conversion will have to wait a bit.

Edited by saofb

This is a voice swap mod.
If the player is using a female avatar, this mod will change the following voices.

Voice 1 → Kureha
Voice 2 → Zeliska
Voice 3 → Musketeer X
Voice 4 → Shirley
Voice 5 → Clarence
Voice 6 → Lievre
Voice 7 → Alice
Voice 8 → Yuna
Voice 9 → Seven
Voice 10 → Sachi

It cannot be used at the same time as the previously distributed voice swap mod. Please be careful.

SoundSwap2.zip

1 hour ago, saofb said:

Changing a lievle costume requires converting the costume model itself. In other words, swap a custom Ꮓ suit for another costume.
If you want to give a costume as a gift, you also need to swap the model itself, but this is not realistic because it is too much work. (e.g. swap Asuna's 3d model for Liebl's model)

I don't see the need to add the ArFAsys  tip to the list since it can be changed by simply changing the equipment.

The voice conversion will have to wait a bit.

ok ok but why not the arfasys to change memory chip list? i know we can change their equipment. i would just like a method to change weapon/accessories chips besides. i finally managed to get weapons like blue rose sword and gigas cheddar and more from the abyss dungeon but all of them are useless because of bad chips and grinding forever for a half decent version is just a waste of my time so please? 

1 minute ago, saofb said:

If the player is using a female avatar, this mod will change the following voices.

Voice 1 → Kureha
Voice 2 → Zeliska
Voice 3 → Musketeer X
Voice 4 → Shirley
Voice 5 → Clarence
Voice 6 → Lievre
Voice 7 → Alice
Voice 8 → Yuna
Voice 9 → Seven
Voice 10 → Sachi

It cannot be used at the same time as the previously distributed voice swap mod. Please be careful.

SoundSwap2.zip 48.06 MB · 0 downloads

thanks! also i noticed all characters have unused voice clips when using different weapons and skills. makes me wonder if they had planned to have selectable classes or something in the beta or something.?

3 hours ago, saofb said:

Voice 1 → Kureha
Voice 2 → Zeliska
Voice 3 → Musketeer X
Voice 4 → Shirley
Voice 5 → Clarence
Voice 6 → Lievre
Voice 7 → Alice
Voice 8 → Yuna
Voice 9 → Seven
Voice 10 → Sachi

SoundSwap2.zip 48.06 MB · 3 downloads

Thank you for the second volume mod.
Can you change the skill Frag Grenade >> Gadget Revive for me?
Will there be more of your works? I'm looking forward to \\^O^//

On 11/8/2022 at 5:16 AM, saofb said:

Voice 1 → Kureha
Voice 2 → Zeliska
Voice 3 → Musketeer X
Voice 4 → Shirley
Voice 5 → Clarence
Voice 6 → Lievre
Voice 7 → Alice
Voice 8 → Yuna
Voice 9 → Seven
Voice 10 → Sachi

SoundSwap2.zip 48.06 MB · 5 downloads

I can't thank you enough for this one. Since my character is basically an older version of Sachi, having the ability to use Sachi's voice is perfect for me.

On 11/8/2022 at 5:44 PM, MaGiOwa said:

Thank you for the second volume mod.
Can you change the skill Frag Grenade >> Gadget Revive for me?
Will there be more of your works? I'm looking forward to \\^O^//

I have completed a mod that converts a flag grenade into a resuscitation kit. However, this kit is available in DLC4. Originally it should only be available if you purchased the additional content.
Releasing this mod would mean that the resuscitation kit can be used without purchasing DLC4.
Therefore, we will not be releasing this mod. If you must have it, please show me proof that you purchased DLC4. I will send you a private message.

Any chance of the nude models working with different skin stones? Right now it's the 3rd lightest one only.

Also wondering if there a flatter chest version? Right now with the smallest setting they are still pretty big.

Sorry nvm about size and color, it's because I used the newest nude mod that there was only a big size.

Edited by zecknor

I will share with you how to spawn maps and enmities, and how to add new skills.
There are two ways to spawn maps and ennemies.

The first is to use ue4.

You can create a new blank project in UE4 with the same name as the base game (located in steamapps\common)、copy the content folder and replace the project in the Uprojects directory. You then theoretically have access to all blueprints, etc. so you can place spawn points and anything else you need. Then, once the map has been created, it should be copied to the game's content directory in Steam and loaded with the open mapname command. Any custom content you create will also need to be copied, so be sure to save everything you create in your own custom folder in Uproject.

The second method is to replace the map, which is quicker.
Copy the model's assets to the location where the model you want to replace is located. Just edit the name and path. Pack them and they will be reflected.
For enemies, edit the path for the enemy in Map/Stage Name/SubLevel.

For skills, there is something called action ID: select the skill you want to replace in character/human/common/skill/asset. When you open the file, you will see a number specifying the action ID, so change it.

By modifying the map, I could eliminate invisible walls and go outside the map.

I have finished making all the mods I wanted to make for this game.

https://github.com/kaiheilos/Utilities

Editing assets is easy with this tool. Good luck.

20221117100623_3.jpeg

20221117100623_2.jpeg

20221117100623_1.jpeg

Supplemental
This tool allows you to edit text in general. It is recommended to copy game.locres from the most recent folder in the repack and make a backup.
It is located in content/localization/game/.

Simply open the software and select game.locres for the language you wish to edit.
This data provides clues to character and map IDs.
If you search for the name Sachi, you will see that the ID is UCR048. I converted the voice based on these lists.

If you want to replace the entire map, the umap data only needs to be renamed as a file. The build registry should edit the file name and path. Then replace the file you want to change.
This will allow you to go to places where there was only video.

Skills are implemented by connecting multiple action IDs together. Therefore, if you directly specify an action ID, you can implement a skill with no preliminary action. The video is based on Gatling and Shotgun Weapon Arts. Cut-in and jumping actions are omitted and only attack actions are implemented.

The paths can be checked in the asset editor, which should help when creating mods to replace 3d models using blender and importing them into ue4.

And I think it would be great if we could share the mods we made and play with everyone.
So I will also share the map that I modded. The kilitoroom is a special room. If you approach the door, you can go outside.
The invisible walls have been removed from the field except for the forgotten Forest. I didn't know which mesh file was in the forgotten Forest so I couldn't remove it.

The loading screen is special when activated in abyssal mask mode.

I hope this will be helpful for mod creation.

20221117145932_1.jpeg

UE4localizationsTool.v1.9.zip SAOFB-WindowsNoEditor_5_demo_P.zip

32 minutes ago, saofb said:

Supplemental
This tool allows you to edit text in general. It is recommended to copy game.locres from the most recent folder in the repack and make a backup.

Simply open the software and select game.locres for the language you wish to edit.
If you search for the name Sachi, you will see that the ID is UCR048. I converted the voice based on these lists.

If you want to replace the entire map, the umap data only needs to be renamed as a file. The build registry should edit the file name and path. Then replace the file you want to change.

Skills are implemented by connecting multiple action IDs together. Therefore, if you directly specify an action ID, you can implement a skill with no preliminary action. The video is based on Gatling and Shotgun Weapon Arts. Cut-in and jumping actions are omitted and only attack actions are implemented.

The paths can be checked in the asset editor, which should help when creating mods to replace 3d models using blender and importing them into ue4.

And I think it would be great if we could share the mods we made and play with everyone.
So I will also share the map that I modded. The kilitoroom is a special room. If you approach the door, you can go outside.
The invisible walls have been removed from the field except for the forgotten Forest. I didn't know which mesh file was in the forgotten Forest so I couldn't remove it.

20221117145932_1.jpeg

UE4localizationsTool.v1.9.zip 211.74 kB · 0 downloads SAOFB-WindowsNoEditor_5_demo_P.zip 57.75 MB · 0 downloads

Can this be used to make maps like special challenge available offline and playable without replacing existing maps? also can this be used to alter what gets dropped by enemies or alter the content of a weapon giving chest/crate?

Edited by Left4lol2
1 hour ago, Left4lol2 said:

Can this be used to make maps like special challenge available offline and playable without replacing existing maps? also can this be used to alter what gets dropped by enemies or alter the content of a weapon giving chest/crate?

You should be able to do this using the ue4 method. I think this can be done with basically anything, but I haven't tried it because my PC took too long to load and compile.
You can do something similar, though a little less so, with an asset editor that requires no special knowledge and is easy to use: edit the assets of a quest, such as a BoB simulation. In addition, you can replace the designated map and change the spawn of the Enemy.
Since the model shares some parts with White Frontier, it would be difficult to have the other maps changed at all.

The weapon is easy to do, so explore the asset and give it a try.

13 hours ago, saofb said:

You should be able to do this using the ue4 method. I think this can be done with basically anything, but I haven't tried it because my PC took too long to load and compile.
You can do something similar, though a little less so, with an asset editor that requires no special knowledge and is easy to use: edit the assets of a quest, such as a BoB simulation. In addition, you can replace the designated map and change the spawn of the Enemy.
Since the model shares some parts with White Frontier, it would be difficult to have the other maps changed at all.

links to a tutorial of any kind?

5 hours ago, Left4lol2 said:

links to a tutorial of any kind?

I don't think there is a tutorial for this tool.
It's just a matter of editing the data you need.
However, I will try to put some rudimentary usage here.
I will try to explain how to convert voice 1 to Sachi's voice if the player has a female avatar.
I will assume that all the paks files have been extracted in QUICKBMS. (Explanation of the expansion and repacking and SIG files has already been explained in this forum.)

First, create a folder. You can name the folder whatever you like, but be sure to add _P at the end.
Next, create a hierarchy within that folder: SAOFB/Content/Product/Sound/Cue/Character/Human/

Check the same location of the unpaked file and you will find all the character voice files. In this case, I will use Sachi's voice, so we will copy UCR048_CV. (You can find the file name by searching for sachi in game.locer.)

Paste UCR048_CV into the same hierarchy of the folder you created. Open the pasted UCR048 and check the header. Rewrite that path to UCR000_F00_CV, which is female voice 1.

Once rewritten, save and rename the file.

Then package it using UnrealPak as you would any other mod. That's all.

This is rudimentary editing. You can do many things by applying it.
You can change the texture of the model by changing the material. You can edit the assets of a quest to change the task content. You can make certain weapons drop from an enemy you wanted, or even change their rarity.

s1.jpeg

2 hours ago, nakadashiaddict said:

You can change text with this? Like, rewrite the text that is displayed in CG scenes? Because that's on my to-do list for modding in this game. There's quite a bit on my list, actually, and some day I'll get back to trying to clear that list. You know, if life would stop messing with me.

Yes, you can; you can change all text data, not just CG scenes. This includes dialogue subtitles, location names, quest names, weapons and their descriptions, etc.
However, the weapon specs section is referenced to another table, so you have to rewrite that part in the asset editor.
When I added a new weapon, I edited it as shown in the image. I had to use blender and ue4 for the models only.

Also, if you look at the data on this text, you will see that there are a variety of submissions.
In any case I think you can do what you want.

f.jpeg

f2.jpeg

Wow, that's all super useful to know. I think I'll take a look at that tomorrow and see what I can do. I've been wanting to mess with dialogue and weapons/accessories for a while now.

Lately I've just been focusing on doing lewd edits to more CGs since that's been the simplest for me to do. Once I've finished editing those I'll pack them up and share them on here. After that? I'm not sure. I'll need to brush up on my Blender and UE4 skills. I want to adjust one of the accessories (Cait Sith Tail, it's too limp and floppy), and also see about adding in new outfits and accessories, and doing various other things to expand this Nude Patch to have more lewdness to it. A few other things as well, but I'll hold fire on those until I've gotten the hang of things. Probably not a good idea for me to try and do too much all at once otherwise I'll just melt my brain.

On 11/17/2022 at 1:37 PM, saofb said:

check pm

On 11/17/2022 at 3:06 AM, saofb said:

Supplemental

20221117145932_1.jpeg

UE4localizationsTool.v1.9.zip 211.74 kB · 6 downloads SAOFB-WindowsNoEditor_5_demo_P.zip 57.75 MB · 9 downloads

hate to ask but how do i export a map with UE4 i have no experience with it. also i have no idea how to use tool a brief video tutorial would be useful couldn't find anything of use on youtube.

5 hours ago, Left4lol2 said:

hate to ask but how do i export a map with UE4 i have no experience with it. also i have no idea how to use tool a brief video tutorial would be useful couldn't find anything of use on youtube.

As I have posted before, just create an empty project and replace the contents of the unpacked content. In theory, that should do it.

If you don't know, I suggest you study up on mod and ue4 as you don't understand too much about it.

There should have been a previous post on this forum on how to convert the textures. You can start by following those instructions and changing the textures.

You will know how to make a mod.

As a next step, I recommend reading through the start guide on the ue4 site. since you will be working with ue4, a minimal amount of knowledge is required. You should be able to edit the connections between meshes ,materials, material instances, physics assets, and skeletal meshes in the ue4 editor.

You also need to have knowledge of level design if you want to change the map.

It would be nice to go from an empty project to level design before making a mod for this game.

Note, however, that this is only in theory. I have not tried it because it takes too long on my PC to copy the unpakked files and even compiling a single material is very time consuming.

But if you can understand it, you can at least open a project.

• 2 weeks later...

how do i get quickbms to unpack the content in the PAK files? both quickbms 4gig and normal one cant seem to do anything.

QuickBMS generic files extractor and reimporter 0.9.0 (64bit test)
by Luigi Auriemma
e-mail: me@aluigi.org
web:    aluigi.org
        (Jun 17 2018 - 11:42:41)

quickbms.aluigi.org  Homepage
                            zenhax.com  ZenHAX Forum
                     @zenhax @quickbms  Twitter & Scripts

- GUI mode activated, remember that the tool works also from command-line
  where are available various options like folder scanning, filters and so on

- select the BMS script to use. type ? for using the clipboard
- select the input archives/files to extract, type * or "" for whole folder and subfolders
- select the output folder where extracting the files
- open input file D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SWORD ART ONLINE FATAL BULLET\SAOFB\Content\Paks\SAOFB-WindowsNoEditor_0.pak
- open script C:\Users\Gamer\Desktop\Tools\quickbms\PAK.bms
- set output folder C:\Users\Gamer\Desktop\Tools\quickbms\Output

offset           filesize   filename
--------------------------------------
The archive is encrypted, select the number of the key to use or type yours:
0: KIWIKIWIKIWIKIWIKIWIKIWIKIWIKIWI
1: _aS4mfZK8M5s5KWC2Lz2VsFnGKI7azgl
2: bR!@nbR0wnc@rychR!$d@nd@v3d3R3kj!mj0$hk3v!nm!ch@3lm!k3s3@nst3v3t!m
3: casd#55@#$%323!$^#b%05sa5W|hhaf4365s52ss51|55m!|{55s^@@36f233|-|0w@%3g8hssDk35/!Nm|_|%ds23%a32d5&23as3%12p|-|y$t3ds562d23fav3c@dyw38#49
4: C8C4847F3B4FA52D4AAD57A52358CDBC
5: k14z0ZLR8a7jNm49uyBzxXYY9LpTHcehLSNiC3jAkzBsffPuy8YsTa72RLD9KWIn
6: E7@[dZfoYCW;+YWR;0JK^{9tt:yU0_T&
7: E1A1F2E4AA066C54BD5090F463EDDF58D01684243672B3CE809FF47FF473B04A
8: I0vV6wr0TFbg3m23QuSIwnYC1sI0AIDq
9: y298qjSb115NqQ3Agad30DWn2QYrTI8CT6aP05l2PBV9Qe92S94PdoVCCy06A38L
10: b9uW0RKNY91be8HN3Lemi68j6Xsi2l7fQJYsp5oR4al4C4c9kY5E0l90411l9P3L
11: 45DD15D6DD2DA50AEB71CE7A5284CF8EA498B2EC3D52B7E336F3EA0071CE44B3
12: MRZpemumg6t2AXExrMQs6TSoZRG+YSABK338oc6F8kTXu4k6QffJgYAzKl65Tk2L
13: 0x9D8C9A4A4FA082F213EED604B6E756237181685EEDA82216437617D7AA5231AF
14: h67GrjX2aGMgrAQeNwf9VmCYbt50ylJFeP3rIhbxh4e9bZXnqm8sbvEjWGOi6rgs

Error: the script uses more array indexes (15) than available (15)

Last script line before the error or that produced the error:
  232 getarray KEY 10 z

Press ENTER or close the window to quit

Edited by Left4lol2