Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet

1 hour ago, saofb said:

In your case, since you are using the cheat engine, find the pak and sig files in the folder called CheatEngineUser.
Then, place the pak and sig files as shown in the image below.

6D9085F0-0BD9-4EE5-B9C9-0F629F22C02C.jpeg

5EBC6254-B853-485F-A552-2F9E62842328.jpeg

im afraid i dont understand when i use mods i usually just find game then paks then rename and then temporarily replace one of the pak files. do i just create a mod folder and put these in it? also do these need to be renamed?

On 10/25/2022 at 7:49 AM, saofb said:

A new model swap mod has been completed and is distributed.
The previous mod swap was defective, so I recommend using this one.
There are two pak files in this file. One is a mod for people who got special outfits by using CE. The other is a mod for those who play normally without CE.

(1) This mod has the following items in common.

・DesertBattleWear F → Lenn's costume

・FlamboyantCamouflage F → Fukajiro's costume

・FlakSuit F → Strea's outfit

・FlakTop F →unused outfit (version without Strea's breast enhancement)

・CombatVest F → Philia's outfit

・ScratchHoodie F → Premier's outfit

・Hairstyle 49 → Alice's hair (It is not visible when the head accessory is worn.)

(2) The mod for people using the cheat engine allows you to change the color of Lievle's z-suit. However, the slots are from the playable z-suit, so while the mod is active, the original z-suit color cannot be changed.
Also, in the process of implementing these, I found unused z-suit data, so I am converting the ArFA-sys suit F.

・ArFA-sysSuitF → custom z  suit(unused)

I believe the unused outfit was worn in the abyssal dungeon event.

(3) The mod for those not using the cheat engine adds the following items in addition to the costumes in (1).

・ArFAsysSuit F → Lievle's costume (limiter removed)

・ArFAsys suit F+ → Lievle's costume (unused)

・Custom Z suit → Lievle's costume (color changeable)

92FE6946-BF56-47B5-9089-080AF0310722.jpeg

280EE40A-C921-4D01-9933-BE5FFA4FFB2A.jpeg

EBC52B1C-AE4D-443A-844A-6EFCC3183AB7.jpeg

0C01AD28-0517-4C7F-99A6-480A9F7E2E37.jpeg

ModelSwap.zip 1.84 MB · 12 downloads

it works great but I did notice the texture on the legs including all z suit outfits also limiter removed outfit seems to not be colorable even though this here picture says otherwise.

SWORD ART ONLINE_ FATAL BULLET  10_26_2022 5_30_41 PM.png

14 hours ago, saofb said:

เป็นไปได้ที่จะทำให้ใบหน้าของม็อด lievle แบบฟอร์มสุดท้าย
นี่คือใบหน้าที่คุณต้องการ?

1FDABF7D-DEF4-48B2-AEB8-4859C088548D.jpeg

Yes, that's the face I want. If it doesn't bother me can I get your mod? It's my dream to get crossplay. But it looks like the face is missing a decal on it. Thanks for answering my question. And thank you for your hard work. (Sorry for my English)

6 hours ago, MaGiOwa said:

Yes, that's the face I want. If it doesn't bother me can I get your mod? It's my dream to get crossplay. But it looks like the face is missing a decal on it. Thanks for answering my question. And thank you for your hard work. (Sorry for my English)

This lievle face is the very model used in the event, since it is a model swap created by editing the path.

I think the decals are also from this model.

52B301D8-231A-4F7C-84BB-EF90BA083DBC.jpeg

12 hours ago, Left4lol2 said:

it works great but I did notice the texture on the legs including all z suit outfits also limiter removed outfit seems to not be colorable even though this here picture says otherwise.

SWORD ART ONLINE_ FATAL BULLET  10_26_2022 5_30_41 PM.png

Thanks for pointing that out.
I didn't realize it until you mentioned it.

That problem has been fixed and will be distributed in the next post.
We can only change the color of one of the four outfits associated with Liebl (custom z suit, Lievle outfit, unlimiter, unused). This is because there is only one slot to supervise the color change.
If you use a slot for another costume, you will not be able to change the color properly.

It would be impossible to make it possible to select a character's skill in the game.

Lastly, regarding weapons, I think the easiest way to do this is to have certain enemies drop them. However, I have decided not to publish the weapons I have obtained illegally using this mod because they can be used online. Some weapons have very low drop rates. Therefore, weapons with good tips are valuable. I only play offline, but I don't know what others do. It is risky to consider the possibility of being used online. My apologies.

16 hours ago, saofb said:

Thanks for pointing that out.
I didn't realize it until you mentioned it.

That problem has been fixed and will be distributed in the next post.
We can only change the color of one of the four outfits associated with Liebl (custom z suit, Lievle outfit, unlimiter, unused). This is because there is only one slot to supervise the color change.
If you use a slot for another costume, you will not be able to change the color properly.

It would be impossible to make it possible to select a character's skill in the game.

Lastly, regarding weapons, I think the easiest way to do this is to have certain enemies drop them. However, I have decided not to publish the weapons I have obtained illegally using this mod because they can be used online. Some weapons have very low drop rates. Therefore, weapons with good tips are valuable. I only play offline, but I don't know what others do. It is risky to consider the possibility of being used online. My apologies.

do you mean the fragrant olive sword? when you said weapons I have obtained illegally? or which ones? I don't bother with playing online anymore besides online on steam seems dead and we'd likely get banned if caught. but i know i don't speak for everyone.

Edited by Left4lol2
On 2/13/2022 at 6:02 AM, Blehbreh said:

Alright I'm gonna drop this skimpy Battle Jacket variant and then I will stop spamming the thread with my nonsense. I'm definitely not done modding the game though.

For clarity, it requires Irastris' LewdBattleJacket_F mod to properly function. Download his mod from page 8 of this thread and install the "LewdBattleJacket_Shared" pak file, then place this pak into the same place and create .sig files for both of them. If I release any other mods, I will have a more proper pak file in place of these tester paks.

NewModelSAO_CLPlus.png

SAOFB-WindowsNoEditor_5_LewdBattleJacketF_1_Nude.pak 3.98 MB · 258 downloads

Can this mod and the model swap mod on page 12 work together. If so what should the folder layout be? I tried it myself and couldn't get it to work

On 10/20/2022 at 7:14 PM, Blehbreh said:

@Hakufu1021 Don't sell me short big man! I also made some model imports to this game as it is one of my favorites. As for the mesh issues, it looks as though you may have left the skeleton in your pak file. The skeleton and the physics assets don't go into the pak file, as the game will utilize those assets that are already in the game. The only things you need to put into the pak file are the mesh assets, any modified textures, and on the rare occasion custom mats. Custom mats are quite advanced though and I doubt you would need to use them for model swaps. Hope this helps and good luck! 

Honestly my bad dude. I didn't know you were working on this game when I posted. Must have slipped my mind. I sincerely apologize and absolutely was not trying to undermine your work.

12 hours ago, darcyen said:

Can this mod and the model swap mod on page 12 work together. If so what should the folder layout be? I tried it myself and couldn't get it to work

Yes the two should work out just fine together, the only way you would run into any problems is if you use two mods that modify he same outfit. As long as the model swap mod doesn't change the outfit "Battle Jacket F" it will work fine. 

For information on where to put the pak files follow the instructions on the mod post or very close to where the mod posts are. If you are running into problems you may need to create sig files, which is covered a few pages back. Also, you may need an EAC bypass launcher if you still cannot get the mods to work. 

7 hours ago, Blehbreh said:

Yes the two should work out just fine together, the only way you would run into any problems is if you use two mods that modify he same outfit. As long as the model swap mod doesn't change the outfit "Battle Jacket F" it will work fine. 

For information on where to put the pak files follow the instructions on the mod post or very close to where the mod posts are. If you are running into problems you may need to create sig files, which is covered a few pages back. Also, you may need an EAC bypass launcher if you still cannot get the mods to work. 

Thanks I have been using a EAC bypass the whole time. I'll take a look and see where I went wrong. 90% of problems are user error I just have to figure out what step I missed in the process

hey SAOFB are you still going to post the modified enemy weapon drops? also would it be possible to change my characters voice to the SAO cast voices? mainly to Lievre Leafa and Premiere. I know i should've asked sooner but can u post a picture of Lievre's unused costume  on here please? also is it obtainable through CE with item addresses?

Edited by Left4lol2

I have already found a list of data on character voices, but I don't know the details and are not sure if I can do it.
Please give me time.

I do not plan to distribute mods that allow the Enemy to drop specified weapons.
The mods I have distributed so far are mods that do not affect the software.
That is, if you delete the pak file from the mod folder, the game's internal data will be restored to its original state.
However, mods that make weapons drop from enemies are the same as software cheats. The obtained weapons will remain as data even after the mod is deleted.
For this reason, I have decided not to distribute them. Also, if you want to get a specific weapon, I have to figure out its unique ID. That is too much work, so it is easier to use the cheat engine to obtain it. You said you use a cheat engine so you should be able to do it.

21 hours ago, saofb said:

I have already found a list of data on character voices, but I don't know the details and are not sure if I can do it.
Please give me time.

I do not plan to distribute mods that allow the Enemy to drop specified weapons.
The mods I have distributed so far are mods that do not affect the software.
That is, if you delete the pak file from the mod folder, the game's internal data will be restored to its original state.
However, mods that make weapons drop from enemies are the same as software cheats. The obtained weapons will remain as data even after the mod is deleted.
For this reason, I have decided not to distribute them. Also, if you want to get a specific weapon, I have to figure out its unique ID. That is too much work, so it is easier to use the cheat engine to obtain it. You said you use a cheat engine so you should be able to do it.

unfortunately I'm not a advanced user of cheat engine but Yes I can change any accessory into the desired weapon by copying and pasting weapon id onto it but it will only become a common tier weapon. if I try it on another weapon it will work sort of but have same function as the original weapon. being if I turned a weak pistol into type z sword it will remain as a pistol with the weapons stats plus chip effects it will also change weapons text description and image. if I knew how I would try to use Cheat Engine to alter drops but I've got no idea how to hence the request sorry. also trying to add chips onto a weapon/accessory without any crashes the game? but it can can outfits or items into costumes but they left a list including obtainable outfits and character specific accessories last time I checked.

Edited by Left4lol2
9 hours ago, OldMan3421 said:

ใครสามารถให้คำแนะนำเกี่ยวกับวิธีการเปลี่ยนขนาดของตัวละครโดยใช้โปรแกรมโกง?

Do you mean character size? If so, it can be done too Cheat Engine.

SAOFB Screen.jpg

This is a voice swap mod.
If the player is using a female avatar, this mod will change the following voices.

Voice 1 → Asuna
Voice 2 → Shinon
Voice 3 → Leafa
Voice 4 → Argo
Voice 5 → Lisbeth
Voice 6 → Silica
Voice 7 → Yuki
Voice 8 → Premier
Voice 9 → Strea
Voice 10 → Philia

SoundSwap.zip

On 11/4/2022 at 1:12 PM, saofb said:

This is a voice swap mod.
If the player is using a female avatar, this mod will change the following voices.

Voice 1 → Asuna
Voice 2 → Shinon
Voice 3 → Leafa
Voice 4 → Argo
Voice 5 → Lisbeth
Voice 6 → Silica
Voice 7 → Yuki
Voice 8 → Premier
Voice 9 → Strea
Voice 10 → Philia

SoundSwap.zip 48.12 MB · 20 downloads

thanks for sharing It's a very colorful mod.

Will there be more female character voices?   /^.^/

On 11/5/2022 at 5:03 PM, MaGiOwa said:

thanks for sharing It's a very colorful mod.

Will there be more female character voices?   /^.^/

The game is set up with only 10 voice slots. Therefore, they cannot be increased, but can be exchanged for another voice upon request.

The game is set up with only 10 voice slots. Therefore, they cannot be increased, but can be exchanged for another voice upon request.

I want the voice of [ Lievle ] [ Seven ] [ Yuna ] [ Sachi ] [ Alice ] Thank you ^ ^
      I bother you Made a mod that unlocks the skill [Gadget Revive] at the start of the game? Is there any possibility to make other skills in the event unlocked at the start of the game (e.g. PhantomBullet). Thank you.

could you do the OC cast and Lievre,Seven,Yuna,Sachi,Alice please. also would it be possible to make a gift allies with same weapon type? like how you do with clothes. their weapons suck.

7 hours ago, MaGiOwa said:

I want the voice of [ Lievle ] [ Seven ] [ Yuna ] [ Sachi ] [ Alice ] Thank you ^ ^
      I bother you Made a mod that unlocks the skill [Gadget Revive] at the start of the game? Is there any possibility to make other skills in the event unlocked at the start of the game (e.g. PhantomBullet). Thank you.

This can be achieved by replacing some skills and gadgets. However, you will not be able to use the original skills and gadgets. If you still want to use them, we can create them.

Voice swap is possible, so please be patient.

6 hours ago, Left4lol2 said:

could you do the OC cast and Lievre,Seven,Yuna,Sachi,Alice please. also would it be possible to make a gift allies with same weapon type? like how you do with clothes. their weapons suck.

I am not sure what you mean by OC cast, please let me know.
I am aware of the table of weapons a character has, but converting them is a pain.
It is very difficult to rewrite it because there are 11 levels set according to the level.  For that reason, I do not want to do it.

3 hours ago, saofb said:

I am not sure what you mean by OC cast, please let me know.
I am aware of the table of weapons a character has, but converting them is a pain.
It is very difficult to rewrite it because there are 11 levels set according to the level.  For that reason, I do not want to do it.

by OC Cast I mean zeliska kureha lievre musketeer x Shirley clarence and Seven Yuna Sachi Alice also would it be doable to add arfysys in change memory chip list? and make it so that we can change Lievre's outfit as well please?

Edited by Left4lol2