Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet

3 hours ago, wimpbizkit said:

So I'm working on a mod for Zombie Shooting Star and I'm literally doing everything you just mentioned but I'm getting stuck on exporting the model to psk and I am only left with exporting to fbx. Now I need to figure out how to export to psk from fbx but I am stuck now. Any suggestions?

You don't export to psk in blender. The tool you used to extract the skeletal model from the pak file generates the psk file. Once you have an fbx of your model, you then import the model into the Unreal Engine 4 version that supports the game (the same version you needed to extract the model with unrealpak). You would need to properly set up the file structure identical to the game's files, place all textures and materials in their proper folders, and bake the assets in Unreal Engine 4. This will output a useable uasset you can put in the game. Depending on how the assets are used, there may be more steps to follow such as creating material instances.

I should also tell you that I tried making a nude mod for Zombie Shooting Star, but the game's pak files are so messy and disorganized that the game fails to properly load any other model except for the one that is already in-game. This game seems to be nothing more than a bunch of free asset packs and pre-programmed plugins hastily slapped together so quickly that the developers couldn't even take the time to set up proper file structures.

Perhaps you can figure it out, I sincerely wish you luck... but I quickly lost patience with the project seeing how little interest even the devs had in putting that game together.

Any chance I could get someone to make a mod that makes the useless vendor in the player room to sell all weapons and character specific outfits including the starter weapons in epic and legendary quality. kinda like a black market. Also can character specific outfits be modified to be colored? Also can it be patched to remove SAO cast from room?

Edited by Left4lol2
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone to make a replace mod?

i mean

-Strea's flak suit over the players Flak suit  (Strea's version as open cleavage)

*Bonus idea : Strea's flak suit cleavage on Flak top too (the sleeveless version)

-Premiere's Scratch hoodie over player's scratch hoodie (her version is more cool , without the toy and the heart tape on the leg , and color slots)

Since their outfit is for their exclusive body =/ (i got their outfit with CE , but when we equip it, its shows the default outfit [battle jacket])image.png.9cf08b48cb60a9165d65a329a8add47b.pngimage.png.2f00d76f79b293a6203bf6d50d192f81.png

Edited by Nyandred
misstype

I am attempting to make Strea's outfit a mod, but am running into the problem of the character being in A pose. Does anyone have a solution for this? The third image is a list of Flak suit F passes that players can wear in the game, and the fourth is a pass for the Strea mod that modifies it. The paths seem to be correct. There are two paths missing that pertain to breasts, but when I checked the paths for mods made by others, they seemed to be fine. So I think I need to rename somewhere in blender. the 5th and 6th pictures are the blender and ue4 data. I would like to know what is wrong with these.

C687B6F1-C7F1-4917-9B52-5B7172874C6A.jpeg

B901470A-901E-4179-A219-C86E3CB80844.jpeg

74476E8D-4C23-4E52-AD8F-7A308A913826.jpeg

E43F1991-9B2C-4AF2-9B0A-69E656E54F18.jpeg

DCEC1EEC-4926-40ED-B51F-6430A33D67B9.jpeg

2D9F05FE-D100-4E5B-ADD2-E4C19327C69E.jpeg

Edited by saofb
7 hours ago, saofb said:

I am attempting to make Strea's outfit a mod, but am running into the problem of the character being in A pose. Does anyone have a solution for this? The third image is a list of Flak suit F passes that players can wear in the game, and the fourth is a pass for the Strea mod that modifies it. The paths seem to be correct. There are two paths missing that pertain to breasts, but when I checked the paths for mods made by others, they seemed to be fine. So I think I need to rename somewhere in blender. the 5th and 6th pictures are the blender and ue4 data. I would like to know what is wrong with these.か教えてほしいです。

Any chance you can replace the boring saber model with a model from Skyrim called magika saber's? it has a lot of lightsaber models that puts the models in this game to shame. It's on Nexus mods. Also any chance you can make the useless vendor in the player room sell all weapons starter weapons included in at least epic. Weapon drops rate is hell in this game too many bad drops.? also is there any chance the disguise option can be made into a change your character into whoever you want to play as basically character model & voice in all modes/areas but with our stats and clothing and gear since the devs wanted to be stupid and all and not allow character changing.

Edited by Left4lol2

@saofb - Try private messaging @Irastris or asking on his discord. He did a nude mod for me by commission so probably understands the structure of the game. As I'm sure he probably ran into the same problem. (Could be wrong though.)

Otherwise, it'll be trial and error on your own. As noone besides him has really picked this game up and modded it. (Besides the original Chinese nude mod.) And the only reason why he even modded this game was because of a commission.

Edited by Hakufu1021
16 hours ago, saofb said:

I am attempting to make Strea's outfit a mod, but am running into the problem of the character being in A pose. Does anyone have a solution for this? The third image is a list of Flak suit F passes that players can wear in the game, and the fourth is a pass for the Strea mod that modifies it. The paths seem to be correct. There are two paths missing that pertain to breasts, but when I checked the paths for mods made by others, they seemed to be fine. So I think I need to rename somewhere in blender. the 5th and 6th pictures are the blender and ue4 data. I would like to know what is wrong with these.か教えてほしいです。

@Hakufu1021 Don't sell me short big man! I also made some model imports to this game as it is one of my favorites. As for the mesh issues, it looks as though you may have left the skeleton in your pak file. The skeleton and the physics assets don't go into the pak file, as the game will utilize those assets that are already in the game. The only things you need to put into the pak file are the mesh assets, any modified textures, and on the rare occasion custom mats. Custom mats are quite advanced though and I doubt you would need to use them for model swaps. Hope this helps and good luck! 

18 minutes ago, Blehbreh said:

@はくふ1021 私を空売りするな!また、このゲームは私のお気に入りの 1 つであるため、いくつかのモデルをインポートしました。メッシュの問題に関しては、pak ファイルにスケルトンが残っている可能性があります。ゲームは既にゲーム内にあるアセットを利用するため、スケルトンと物理アセットは pak ファイルに入りません。pak ファイルに入れる必要があるのは、メッシュ アセット、変更されたテクスチャ、およびまれにカスタム マットだけです。ただし、カスタム マットは非常に高度であり、モデル スワップに使用する必要があるとは思えません。これがお役に立てば幸いです。 

Thanks for the advice, 
I am aware of this issue. And I'm putting only the mesh files into the pak file. This means that the physics assets and skeletons pass through the original game data. I only put the mesh in the model swap because I don't need any materials or textures. I checked the connections in the mod files and found that the original costumes and mods that work properly have connections called BoneReference and BonesToRemove. I checked the connections in the mod file. My mod's connections do not. Do you think these are related? Also, my mod has a connection named SKM_AF_BODY_107_000.ao, but mods made by others and the original costume data did not have it. I've heard that in mods for other games you have to rename here, but in SAOFB you don't have to?
That is, the name of the top level of the blender. Or is it another factor?

I made another mod for a change since the progress on the costume mod is not so good.
I love Sword Art Online, but I was sad to see that this game implemented the Gigas Cedar and the Blue Rose Sword, but not the Fregrant Olive Sword. Despite the fact that there is an Alice's Knight outfit.
Therefore, I made a mod using a free 3d model. This 3d model is made and distributed by others, so the details are different from the actual Alice's sword, but I am satisfied with it. The mod is based on Gigas Cedar, so you need to have Gigas Cedar available.

D534B4F3-1306-435D-AD93-A813842A9E9D.jpeg

3499A3FC-21FB-4676-B8F1-66AFF50EDE98.jpeg

8748F527-26F9-4067-9493-9FA3CE5E1786.jpeg

C5E4E104-00B6-4DE3-B2D6-8E69C1B539DA.jpeg

AlicesSword_P.zip

I have good news.
I have successfully replaced the costumes. Now I can wear Premier's outfit, as well as Strea, Filia, Ren, and Fukajiro's outfits. I may also be able to customize Alice's hairstyle, if I only know the number. (NPC Alice's hairstyle has a ribbon on the tip.)
This technique is achieved by swapping the costume reference data, not the mod. Therefore, it should theoretically be possible to change the appearance of NPC outfits and the appearance of Enemies with common skeletons.
In the meantime, please wait a while while we make the costumes of Premier, Filia, Strea, Ren, and Fukajiro available.

I also found an unused costume model, which I will publish when I have time. However, that unused costume is similar to Strea's costume. It was a version of Strea's costume without the breast enhancement.

D8EEF7CC-AA35-4E37-92D7-5BEBDD8851CE.jpeg

461B22E4-5DFF-46F8-9487-062EC8AC01BE.jpeg

2E3AEFB4-3528-48ED-BF18-021AD5FA79AC.jpeg

I have successfully replaced the costumes and will distribute the data. The total number of costumes replaced is 6.

DesertBattleWear F → Lenn's costume (with additional parts on the waist and a larger cloth around the neck)

・FlamboyantCamouflage F→Fukajiro's costume (addition of a large bag)

・FlakSuit F→Strea's outfit

・FlakTop F →unused outfit (version without Strea's breast enhancement)

・CombatVest F → Philia's outfit

・ScratchHoodie F → Premier's outfit

The third and fourth images should give you an idea of the difference between the Strea outfit and the unused outfit (the difference is in the chest area...).

This concludes the series of posts.

48E23C9D-C399-4041-B58A-16E70F2E4CC6.jpeg

091409A6-520B-413D-8553-E3063D46071A.jpeg

357B33C9-99A3-4C3D-A218-5872061DA668.jpeg

0E4A088E-1F2A-459E-BA60-2333954C4E9C.jpeg

19874A53-6771-4CC4-8D42-9C13CE74527E.jpeg

F0427604-7206-4459-AFE5-1BDDA90617DC.jpeg

ModerlSwap_P.zip

4 hours ago, saofb said:

Thanks for the advice, 
I am aware of this issue. And I'm putting only the mesh files into the pak file. This means that the physics assets and skeletons pass through the original game data. I only put the mesh in the model swap because I don't need any materials or textures. I checked the connections in the mod files and found that the original costumes and mods that work properly have connections called BoneReference and BonesToRemove. I checked the connections in the mod file. My mod's connections do not. Do you think these are related? Also, my mod has a connection named SKM_AF_BODY_107_000.ao, but mods made by others and the original costume data did not have it. I've heard that in mods for other games you have to rename here, but in SAOFB you don't have to?
That is, the name of the top level of the blender. Or is it another factor?

Yes the Unreal Engine is very particular with it's objects and their names so it's best practice to ensure that all of your meshes  do not end with '.ao', or '.ad'. This may have caused your issue as I don't see anything else that could have caused the model to retain it's A pose. I have not imported like that before so I could not tell you from experience whether or not it can have effects like this. Are you certain that you have both the mesh and the skeleton highlighted when you export in blender? If both objects are not highlighted, the mesh will not be properly bound to the skeleton, which could have caused your A pose model and also the reason why your mesh does not have BoneReference.

Good job finding a way to make the mods work without importing by the way! Impressive work!

2 hours ago, Blehbreh said:

はい、Unreal Engine はオブジェクトとその名前に非常にこだわっているため、すべてのメッシュが「.ao」または「.ad」で終わらないようにすることをお勧めします。モデルがAポーズを保持する原因となった可能性のあるものは他にないため、これが問題の原因である可能性があります。私は以前にそのようにインポートしたことがないので、このような効果があるかどうかは経験から言えませんでした. ブレンダーでエクスポートするときに、メッシュとスケルトンの両方がハイライトされていることは確かですか? 両方のオブジェクトがハイライトされていない場合、メッシュはスケルトンに適切にバインドされず、A ポーズ モデルの原因となり、メッシュに BoneReference がない理由にもなります。

ちなみに、インポートせずにモッドを機能させる方法を見つけるのは良い仕事です! 印象的な作品!

Thanks for the advice.
It seems the problem was that it had .ad and .ao on it! However, importing and rebuilding was a bit of a pain. It was easier to just re-write the model in EDITOR if I wanted to convert the model in the game.
The only difference in what I am doing is whether I am overwriting the model or the path to access the model.
However, I would not have made it this far without your advice. I would like to thank you.

Edited by saofb
21 hours ago, Left4lol2 said:

退屈なセイバーのモデルを、マジカ セイバーと呼ばれる Skyrim のモデルと交換できる可能性はありますか? このゲームのモデルを恥じさせるライトセーバーモデルがたくさんあります。ネクサスの改造です。また、プレイヤールームの役に立たないベンダーに、少なくともエピックに含まれるすべての武器スターター武器を販売させることができます. このゲームの武器ドロップ率は地獄で、悪いドロップが多すぎます。? また、変装オプションを使用して、基本的にすべてのモード/エリアでキャラクターモデルとボイスとしてプレイしたい人にキャラクターを変更できる可能性はありますか?すべて、文字の変更を許可しません。

It is possible to make mods for weapons, I think I can make them if I have a 3d model. However, my working environment is not very good, so the data must be in fbx or gltf format files with a small number of meshes.
I don't want to change the sale of weapons because it would take a lot of work and might not be possible.
Changing characters is difficult because it may require switching game modes. Specifically, hero battle mode and lobby mode.
However, changing characters is something I am interested in as well, so I will look into it when I have time.

1 hour ago, saofb said:

It is possible to make mods for weapons, I think I can make them if I have a 3d model. However, my working environment is not very good, so the data must be in fbx or gltf format files with a small number of meshes.
I don't want to change the sale of weapons because it would take a lot of work and might not be possible.
Changing characters is difficult because it may require switching game modes. Specifically, hero battle mode and lobby mode.
However, changing characters is something I am interested in as well, so I will look into it when I have time.

saofb thanks for reply. but regarding the weapon sales would it be possible to at least due the starter weapons the guitar launchers & G7&G3 sabers and the blue rose AR2&3? if the whole list isn't a option? also I have lievre's Z suit thanks to CE but noticed it can't be colored is there anyway you could add that to the outfit list also would it be possible to extract the ribbons she wears and put it onto the player selectable hairstyle? hate to ask so much but nobody seems to respond to questions or requests.

On 2022/10/21 at 午後11時0分, Left4lol2 said:

saofb 返信ありがとうございます。ですが、武器の販売に関しては、スターターウェポン、ギターランチャー、G7&G3サーベル、ブルーローズAR2&3くらいまでは可能でしょうか?リスト全体がオプションでない場合は?また、CEのおかげでリーヴルのZスーツを持っていますが、色付けできないことに気付きました.とにかくそれを衣装リストに追加できますか?また、彼女が着ているリボンを抽出して、プレイヤーの選択可能な髪型に配置することは可能ですか? あまり質問したくないのですが、質問やリクエストに誰も答えていないようです。

I think I can answer some of your requests.
First, it is possible to change the color of the lievre outfit. However, this is based on the playable Aphasis Z suit. Note that this makes it impossible to change the color of the original costume.

Next I tried to accessorize the lièvre ribbon. As it turns out, the result is not good. To make it into an accessory, the existing model needs to be detached and the textures and bones need to be reconstructed. I am a beginner in modeling so I could not do such a complicated thing. I diverted the bones from another accessory, but it did not look good.
I found table data that looks like it for weapon sales, but I don't have it completely figured out yet. Please give me some more time to look into it.

I will distribute the color-changing aphasis Z-suit mod later along with the new model swap mod.
It seems that the model swap mod we distributed last time had a flaw where some outfits would lose their bodies. This was because the data it was based on was old and before the update.
This issue has been resolved and will be distributed later.

C4E08BE2-240A-434C-8387-B657E8339F3E.jpeg

23 hours ago, saofb said:

I think I can answer some of your requests.
First, it is possible to change the color of the lievre outfit. However, this is based on the playable Aphasis Z suit. Note that this makes it impossible to change the color of the original costume.

Next I tried to accessorize the lièvre ribbon. As it turns out, the result is not good. To make it into an accessory, the existing model needs to be detached and the textures and bones need to be reconstructed. I am a beginner in modeling so I could not do such a complicated thing. I diverted the bones from another accessory, but it did not look good.
I found table data that looks like it for weapon sales, but I don't have it completely figured out yet. Please give me some more time to look into it.

I will distribute the color-changing aphasis Z-suit mod later along with the new model swap mod.
It seems that the model swap mod we distributed last time had a flaw where some outfits would lose their bodies. This was because the data it was based on was old and before the update.
This issue has been resolved and will be distributed later.

C4E08BE2-240A-434C-8387-B657E8339F3E.jpeg

ok cool I can wait for you too finish. but I don't know if know it but from the looks of it you seem to be using the special challenge outfit. she has 2 outfits her challenge outfit. and it glows orange and her ribbons are glowing but it looks good?.

Edited by Left4lol2

A new model swap mod has been completed and is distributed.
The previous mod swap was defective, so I recommend using this one.
There are two pak files in this file. One is a mod for people who got special outfits by using CE. The other is a mod for those who play normally without CE.

(1) This mod has the following items in common.

・DesertBattleWear F → Lenn's costume

・FlamboyantCamouflage F → Fukajiro's costume

・FlakSuit F → Strea's outfit

・FlakTop F →unused outfit (version without Strea's breast enhancement)

・CombatVest F → Philia's outfit

・ScratchHoodie F → Premier's outfit

・Hairstyle 49 → Alice's hair (It is not visible when the head accessory is worn.)

(2) The mod for people using the cheat engine allows you to change the color of Lievle's z-suit. However, the slots are from the playable z-suit, so while the mod is active, the original z-suit color cannot be changed.
Also, in the process of implementing these, I found unused z-suit data, so I am converting the ArFA-sys suit F.

・ArFA-sysSuitF → custom z  suit(unused)

I believe the unused outfit was worn in the abyssal dungeon event.

(3) The mod for those not using the cheat engine adds the following items in addition to the costumes in (1).

・ArFAsysSuit F → Lievle's costume (limiter removed)

・ArFAsys suit F+ → Lievle's costume (unused)

・Custom Z suit → Lievle's costume (color changeable)

92FE6946-BF56-47B5-9089-080AF0310722.jpeg

280EE40A-C921-4D01-9933-BE5FFA4FFB2A.jpeg

EBC52B1C-AE4D-443A-844A-6EFCC3183AB7.jpeg

0C01AD28-0517-4C7F-99A6-480A9F7E2E37.jpeg

ModelSwap.zip

2 hours ago, Left4lol2 said:

sao fb 素敵ですね!ところで、どの Pak ファイルを置き換えますか?

In your case, since you are using the cheat engine, find the pak and sig files in the folder called CheatEngineUser.
Then, place the pak and sig files as shown in the image below.

6D9085F0-0BD9-4EE5-B9C9-0F629F22C02C.jpeg

5EBC6254-B853-485F-A552-2F9E62842328.jpeg

17 hours ago, darcyen said:

うわー、これらは素晴らしいです。NPC のみのスキルを使用できると話していたので、それは mod ですか? もしそうなら、どのように使用しますか?

Yes. 
It is  mod.
It can be used by just putting the pak file in a folder called ~mods. You will not be able to use some of the skills (6 total) that were replaced instead of being able to use enemy only skills.

On 2022/10/21 at 午後11時0分, Left4lol2 said:

saofb 返信ありがとうございます。ですが、武器の販売に関しては、スターターウェポン、ギターランチャー、G7&G3サーベル、ブルーローズAR2&3くらいまでは可能でしょうか?リスト全体がオプションでない場合は?また、CEのおかげでリーヴルのZスーツを持っていますが、色付けできないことに気付きました.とにかくそれを衣装リストに追加できますか?また、彼女が着ているリボンを抽出して、プレイヤーの選択可能な髪型に配置することは可能ですか? あまり質問したくないのですが、質問やリクエストに誰も答えていないようです。

I found the shop data table for weapons, but it was more cumbersome than I expected.
The shop assortment changes with progress in the main quest. Each time this happens, a different table data is read in.
In other words, a lot of data needs to be rewritten. That is a lot of work and I don't want to do that.
So I changed the assortment of the stores in the abyss, where the table data is simple. I can sell any weapon, but Ican't change the rarity. If it is an item that drops from the Enemy, I may be able to fix the rarity. Furthermore, it looks like you can change the drop probability and item to anything you want.

72AEFD8A-72DA-41D5-AF00-543A787CB19D.jpeg

7 minutes ago, saofb said:

I found the shop data table for weapons, but it was more cumbersome than I expected.
The shop assortment changes with progress in the main quest. Each time this happens, a different table data is read in.
In other words, a lot of data needs to be rewritten. That is a lot of work and I don't want to do that.
So I changed the assortment of the stores in the abyss, where the table data is simple. I can sell any weapon, but Ican't change the rarity. If it is an item that drops from the Enemy, I may be able to fix the rarity. Furthermore, it looks like you can change the drop probability and item to anything you want.

72AEFD8A-72DA-41D5-AF00-543A787CB19D.jpeg

would it be more doable to simply add them to the predatory shop? anything sold in there is anything above a common rank. or have a enemy drop them. speaking of Lievre could you do her common face texture for the player? also what would be the chances of making a script that could allow us to equip our teammates gadgets and weapons and skills much like arfysys? is it possible?