Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet

31 minutes ago, STG43 said:

I need one more hint.
I have a weird desire to one hand hold the LMG moonlight like a handgun or shturm.
Do you know how to go about changing these motions?

You would have to replace the entire LMG blendspace animations with the handgun blendspace animations, which would require a lot more knowledge on how SAO:FB was built than I have at my disposal. There have been some incredible accomplishments by some users on Nexus which might have the information you are looking for. I simply haven't tried to edit or swap an animation in SAO:FB yet. I hope you are able to learn what you need.

I wanted a success story and tried to change the Tiamat mesh to a free kar98k fbx file.
The result is that it shows up in the items section, but when I equip it, nothing shows up. No shots are heard and no bullets are fired.
I can hear the bolt action sound effects.
What could be the cause of this?

626690_20240104013031_1.png

626690_20240104013255_1.png

626690_20240104013431_1.png

626690_20240104013501_1.png

@STG43 The model is probably there, it just might be somewhere wrong. Perhaps it isn't scaled properly and its somewhere very small or very large. Perhaps it isn't rooted properly and it's under the map somewhere. Additionally, the sound effects for the weapon may be playing near the model itself, so if the model is below the map far enough you may not be able to hear the sound effects. For whatever reason, the bolt action effects may be played near the player model instead of the weapon model. 

I can't say for certain as I have not done a weapon replacement mod before so I have not encountered this issue. These are just theories to help you narrow down what the issue is. I can say for certain that weapon models are often very dependent on the player character's skeleton so the issue of it not being visible probably lies there.

Replacing it with a completely different model was highly challenging.
So we considered removing the scope of the Saint-Frois SR.
However, when equipped with this as well, nothing is displayed, no bullets, no sound.
However, the enemy SR could be equipped. It was also attacked. So I think the size of the model itself is correct.
But the orientation is wrong. I think my head is going to be punctured.
I was able to change the texture itself. I changed the wooden part to green.

626690_20240104230506_1.png

626690_20240104230028_1.png

626690_20240104230046_1.png

626690_20240104230154_1.png

626690_20240104230055_1.png

13 hours ago, Blehbreh said:

@STG43 モデルはおそらくそこにありますが、どこかが間違っている可能性があります。おそらく、適切に拡大縮小されておらず、非常に小さいか非常に大きい場所になっている可能性があります。おそらく、適切に根付いていないため、地図のどこかの下にあると思われます。さらに、武器の効果音はモデル自体の近くで再生される場合があるため、モデルがマップの下に十分に離れている場合は効果音が聞こえない可能性があります。何らかの理由で、ボルト アクション エフェクトは武器モデルではなくプレイヤー モデルの近くで再生される場合があります。 

私はこれまでに武器交換MODを行ったことがないため、この問題に遭遇したことがないため、確かなことは言えません。これらは、問題の内容を絞り込むのに役立つ理論にすぎません。確かに言えるのは、武器モデルはプレイヤー キャラクターのスケルトンに大きく依存していることが多いため、それが表示されないという問題はおそらくそこにあると考えられます。

返信ありがとうございます。見ていただけるということは非常に心強いです

After much trial and error, we succeeded in implementing a sunflower with the scope removed.
Apparently, the reason was that blender was failing to associate the mesh with the bones.
As an experiment, I also succeeded in reducing the size a bit!
However, I am unable to reflect the texture.
Does this mean I need to work on the psk file to reflect the texture on blender?
Or do I need to import them as fbx files into ue4 and then do the work to reflect the textures?

626690_20240106171704_1.png

626690_20240106171716_1.png

626690_20240106171851_1.png

626690_20240106171836_1.png

The implementation of kar98k was also successful.
However, the textures do not work well either.
And I thought the position of the player's left hand was determined by the position of the weapon's bone, but I am guessing that it is placed where the weapon's weight is painted.
There is quite a difference in size between the original Tiamat model and the kar98k model, but the left hand is placed in the right position.
It was a nice touch, but in the end I can't solve the texture problem.

626690_20240106193811_1.png

626690_20240106193830_1.png

626690_20240106193923_1.png

626690_20240106193929_1.png

@STG43 You could try to import the texture map over the original weapon's texture for the game's materials to read. Are you familiar with blender and UV map editing? If not, then you may have accidentally messed up the UV maps, fixing that may be challenging, though.

4 hours ago, Blehbreh said:

@STG43 ゲームのマテリアルが読み取れるように、元の武器のテクスチャ上にテクスチャ マップをインポートしてみることができます。Blender と UV マップ編集に精通していますか? そうでない場合は、UV マップを誤ってめちゃくちゃにしてしまった可能性があり、それを修正するのは難しいかもしれません。

Looking at the textures of the existing weapons in SAOFB, they are divided into four categories: D, MSRA, N, and CV.

The textures for the kar98k model do not have a CV file.

Do you know how this CV file works in UE4?

1 hour ago, STG43 said:

Looking at the textures of the existing weapons in SAOFB, they are divided into four categories: D, MSRA, N, and CV.

The textures for the kar98k model do not have a CV file.

Do you know how this CV file works in UE4?

The CV map is supposed to be for items that can have their colors changed in game if I'm not mistaken. Your model import probably doesn't have them and you shouldn't need them.

5 minutes ago, Blehbreh said:

私の記憶が間違っていなければ、CV マップはゲーム内で色を変更できるアイテム用のものであるはずです。モデルのインポートにはおそらくそれらが含まれていないため、必要ないはずです。

thanks.

I would have to bother again.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2024 at 4:04 PM, norn3871 said:

excuse me
Is there a mod that can make the player's face look like an NPC's face?

you can replicate most NPCs face/body  without any mod. just need to be patient and adjust the character edit well.

Except Child body (NPCs like Premiere/Fukaziroh/LLENN)

Edited by Nyandred
13 hours ago, Nyandred said:

MODなしでほとんどのNPCの顔や体を複製できます。辛抱強くキャラクターエディットをうまく調整する必要があります。

子本体を除く(Premiere/Fukaziroh/LLENNなどのNPC)

Is there somewhere where I can find instructions on how to do this?

On 3/21/2024 at 2:19 PM, norn3871 said:

Is there somewhere where I can find instructions on how to do this?

ゲーム内のNPCはほとんどキャラクリ画面で再現出来ますよ。

*All NPCs can be replicated in the character edition. no instruction is needed.

Edited by Nyandred
On 2024/3/23 at 午前6時2分, Nyandred said:

ゲーム内のNPCはほとんどキャラクリ画面で再現出来ますよ。

※キャラクターエディションでは全てのNPCを再現可能です。指示は必要ありません。

キリトやアスナ、プレミアといったNPCもですか?

And NPCs like kirito, Asuna, Premier?