(1) 本模組有以下共同點。

・DesertBattleWear F → 萊恩的衣服

・華麗迷彩F→深次郎的服裝

・FlakSuit F → 斯特雷亞的衣服

・FlakTop F →未使用的裝備(沒有Strea豐胸的版本)

・CombatVest F → 菲莉亞的衣服

・ScratchHoodie F →綜合的衣服

・髮型49→愛麗絲的頭髮(戴上頭飾就看不到了。)

(2)lievle lievle lievle的的的的的的的的的套裝顏色顏色顏色。。。但是但是但是但是但是但是但是顏色顏色另外,在實際這些過程中,我發現了未使用的 z-suit 數據,所以我正在轉換 ArFA-sys suit F。 

・ArFA-sysSuitF → custom z suit(未使用)

我相信未使用的裝備是在深淵土地事件中穿的。

(3) 不使用作弊引導的模型去掉了(1)的衣服外,還追加了以下物品。

・ArFAsysSuit F → Lievle 的衣服(移除限制器)

・ArFAsys 套裝 F+ → Lievle 的衣服(未使用) 

・Custom Z套裝→Lievle的衣服(顏色可變)

92FE6946-BF56-47B5-9089-080AF0310722.jpeg

280EE40A-C921-4D01-9933-BE5FFA4FFB2A.jpeg

EBC52B1C-AE4D-443A-844A-6EFCC3183AB7.jpeg

0C01AD28-0517-4C7F-99A6-480A9F7E2E37.jpeg

模型交換.zip 1.84 MB · 48次下載

I would like to ask if there is a way to obtain the Levels costume (limiter removal) in a non-mod state (CE modification)?

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/18/2022 at 7:46 AM, saofb said:

I don't think there is a tutorial for this tool.
It's just a matter of editing the data you need.
However, I will try to put some rudimentary usage here.
I will try to explain how to convert voice 1 to Sachi's voice if the player has a female avatar.
I will assume that all the paks files have been extracted in QUICKBMS. (Explanation of the expansion and repacking and SIG files has already been explained in this forum.)

First, create a folder. You can name the folder whatever you like, but be sure to add _P at the end.
Next, create a hierarchy within that folder: SAOFB/Content/Product/Sound/Cue/Character/Human/

Check the same location of the unpaked file and you will find all the character voice files. In this case, I will use Sachi's voice, so we will copy UCR048_CV. (You can find the file name by searching for sachi in game.locer.)

Paste UCR048_CV into the same hierarchy of the folder you created. Open the pasted UCR048 and check the header. Rewrite that path to UCR000_F00_CV, which is female voice 1.

Once rewritten, save and rename the file.

Then package it using UnrealPak as you would any other mod. That's all.

This is rudimentary editing. You can do many things by applying it.
You can change the texture of the model by changing the material. You can edit the assets of a quest to change the task content. You can make certain weapons drop from an enemy you wanted, or even change their rarity.

s1.jpeg

i try you way with tool named UAssetGUI as i understand its do the same thing i am not sure

anyway i change the asset name in the "NameMap" save it using unrealpak from the original epicgames 4.17 version with the following commands inside cmd

unrealpak C:\Users\nemob\Downloads\ModdingTools\Modded\Game\SAOFB\Content\Product\Sound\Cue\Character\Human\LievreVoice.pak -create="C:\Users\nemob\Downloads\ModdingTools\Modded\Game\SAOFB\Content\Product\Sound\Cue\Character\Human\todo.txt "

but the voice not change from  UCR000_F00_CV - > UCR039_CV(Lievre Voice)

for the protocol i change the uasset only not uexp

todo.txt

Edited by NaylaX

first of all you cant just drop uassets into the project content since the editor cant read them you can still see them in the project content in the project explorer 

but the editor cannot read and its mean they wont appeared unleash you uncooked them , access to the game source its not possible , the editor that all of us have is the vanilla version and dimps probably modify it , in this case he probably modify the code to allow the editor the ability to read cooked data .

13 小時前,vinusrain 說:

取決於遊戲版本,可能會有輕微的不同
,這是一個舊ID,有點混,我沒有安裝遊戲atm

服裝id.txt 7.25 KB  ·  2次下載

我已經有了服裝代號,但我想不會出現在這裡。他可能不是一件服裝,但可以通過修改來修改。

我想知道怎麼做

You can check what the module Levels costume (limiter removal) looks like on the first few floors

Edited by Rainuser
On 10/25/2022 at 8:49 AM, saofb said:

A new model swap mod has been completed and is distributed.
The previous mod swap was defective, so I recommend using this one.
There are two pak files in this file. One is a mod for people who got special outfits by using CE. The other is a mod for those who play normally without CE.

(1) This mod has the following items in common.

・DesertBattleWear F → Lenn's costume

・FlamboyantCamouflage F → Fukajiro's costume

・FlakSuit F → Strea's outfit

・FlakTop F →unused outfit (version without Strea's breast enhancement)

・CombatVest F → Philia's outfit

・ScratchHoodie F → Premier's outfit

・Hairstyle 49 → Alice's hair (It is not visible when the head accessory is worn.)

(2) The mod for people using the cheat engine allows you to change the color of Lievle's z-suit. However, the slots are from the playable z-suit, so while the mod is active, the original z-suit color cannot be changed.
Also, in the process of implementing these, I found unused z-suit data, so I am converting the ArFA-sys suit F.

・ArFA-sysSuitF → custom z  suit(unused)

I believe the unused outfit was worn in the abyssal dungeon event.

(3) The mod for those not using the cheat engine adds the following items in addition to the costumes in (1).

・ArFAsysSuit F → Lievle's costume (limiter removed)

・ArFAsys suit F+ → Lievle's costume (unused)

・Custom Z suit → Lievle's costume (color changeable)

ModelSwap.zip 1.84 MB · 57 downloads

about npc hair, is possible a replace the sinon's hair for the player's too? (player version doesnt have the hair  clips >_<)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2022 at 8:49 AM, saofb said:

A new model swap mod has been completed and is distributed.
The previous mod swap was defective, so I recommend using this one.
There are two pak files in this file. One is a mod for people who got special outfits by using CE. The other is a mod for those who play normally without CE.

(1) This mod has the following items in common.

・DesertBattleWear F → Lenn's costume

・FlamboyantCamouflage F → Fukajiro's costume

・FlakSuit F → Strea's outfit

・FlakTop F →unused outfit (version without Strea's breast enhancement)

・CombatVest F → Philia's outfit

・ScratchHoodie F → Premier's outfit

・Hairstyle 49 → Alice's hair (It is not visible when the head accessory is worn.)

(2) The mod for people using the cheat engine allows you to change the color of Lievle's z-suit. However, the slots are from the playable z-suit, so while the mod is active, the original z-suit color cannot be changed.
Also, in the process of implementing these, I found unused z-suit data, so I am converting the ArFA-sys suit F.

・ArFA-sysSuitF → custom z  suit(unused)

I believe the unused outfit was worn in the abyssal dungeon event.

(3) The mod for those not using the cheat engine adds the following items in addition to the costumes in (1).

・ArFAsysSuit F → Lievle's costume (limiter removed)

・ArFAsys suit F+ → Lievle's costume (unused)

・Custom Z suit → Lievle's costume (color changeable)

ModelSwap.zip 1.84 MB · 73 downloads

The swap made Lievre with light skin , (i think her skin color is both head + costume fixed colors )
isnt possible to make all Custom Z suit variants as other item? (add them like the Alice's swords that you did too)

ArfaSys suit is used by the NPCs on lobby , so its affected too by the Custom Z suit (Lievre's last limiter removed)

Edited by Nyandred
edit
On 11/17/2022 at 1:08 PM, saofb said:

I will share with you how to spawn maps and enmities, and how to add new skills.
There are two ways to spawn maps and ennemies.

The first is to use ue4.

You can create a new blank project in UE4 with the same name as the base game (located in steamapps\common)、copy the content folder and replace the project in the Uprojects directory. You then theoretically have access to all blueprints, etc. so you can place spawn points and anything else you need. Then, once the map has been created, it should be copied to the game's content directory in Steam and loaded with the open mapname command. Any custom content you create will also need to be copied, so be sure to save everything you create in your own custom folder in Uproject.

The second method is to replace the map, which is quicker.
Copy the model's assets to the location where the model you want to replace is located. Just edit the name and path. Pack them and they will be reflected.
For enemies, edit the path for the enemy in Map/Stage Name/SubLevel.

For skills, there is something called action ID: select the skill you want to replace in character/human/common/skill/asset. When you open the file, you will see a number specifying the action ID, so change it.

By modifying the map, I could eliminate invisible walls and go outside the map.

I have finished making all the mods I wanted to make for this game.

https://github.com/kaiheilos/Utilities

Editing assets is easy with this tool. Good luck.

20221117100623_3.jpeg

20221117100623_2.jpeg

20221117100623_1.jpeg

What file should I edit to have Named Enemies with the same name spawn at the same time?
Also, is it possible to edit enemy AI?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2019 at 6:07 PM, Hakufu1021 said:

Method that works with a legitimate steam install : Bypasses Easy AntiCheat.

Disclaimer Use at your own risk.  I do not take any responsibility if you get banned. If you aren't comfortable with potentially getting banned, use a version that won't get you banned. (Obtain the game through other channels.) I put another potential fix in the notes below. You have been warned! Likewise - I will not provide support for how to get this mod working on pirate copies. As this method does work with official Steam installs.

Note: My game still goes online with this method. But read the disclaimer.

1)Download the trainer from Post #25 further down in the topic. (If you do this, you don't have to rename the file from .zips to .zip. But if you use the link from google, rename "593_Sword_Art_Onlin.zips" to 593_Sword_Art_Onlin.zip

Incase the trainer is against the rules - Just google " Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet trainer" then look for the result that says " Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet - Trainer +21 v1.1.1 - 1.4.0 {FLiNG

2) Follow the readme in the trainer archive to disable Anticheat even if you don't use the trainer.

3) Navigate to your SAOFB -> Content -> Paks folder.

Rename all 6 files to remove the P. Use the above picture from post #9 as reference. YOU HAVE TO DO THIS! Otherwise the mod WILL NOT LOAD.

4) Extract the mod in SAOFB - > Content -> Paks folder.  The name of the folder that houses the actual mod files can either be named "~mods or ~mod"

Picture with the mod in the correct folder AND the original files named correctly :

Completed.JPG

Proof this works on a completely legitimate steam install besides the methods outlined above to circumvent AntiCheat.

Capture.JPG

Notes :

Use my method even if you don't use the trainer. Unless you use an alternate method.

Another way to potentially circumvent Anticheat is rename " EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll" which is located in //SWORD ART ONLINE FATAL BULLET\EasyAntiCheat\

Keep in mind though I have not personally tested this. This method was found via the Fearless Cheat engine forum. But if you don't want to use a trainer/modify the EXE, this is your best bet. Remember though, if you rename the AntiCheat dll  you can't go online. It will give you an error message. But it should theoretically still allow you to use the mod and play the game. But again, I haven't tested this. Try this method only if you are worried about being banned. All other steps above (renaming the game files and putting the mod folder in the Paks folder, remains the same.)

PS: Thank you to everyone in this topic and the original mod creator. I couldn't figure this out without everyone's help!

EDITS: Include moving and shortening my ramblings to the note section in order to keep the actual step by step guide to a minimum. So people can get this working without having to read a huge post. Included an alternative method. Though untested. Spelling, and thanks to those who made this possible. As I wouldn't have been able to get this working if those above didn't provide the information I asked for, and the original author didn't create the mod.

Added the trainer to the topic, also added a direct way to find the link incase the trainer is against the rules.

I legit can't find the zip in post 25

4 hours ago, Micaela Rose said:

I legit can't find the zip in post 25

You mean this one right here?

Considering that even I managed to get this mod to work despite being pretty incompetent with computers, I honestly don't think it's physically possible to make this nude mod any easier to acquire. All the instructions are available. They've been simplified as much as is humanly possible. I myself have shared what I did to get the mod to work in response to another user asking.

The hard part is expanding the mod, adding more to it and so on. A few of us are trying, some of us are succeeding.

Right Here.png

On 2/10/2023 at 5:28 PM, Micaela Rose said:

Is there an easier way to get the nude mod for this?

I don't mean to sound rude but I've made installing mods for this game as simple as humanely possible. If you are still having issues despite my guides, then honestly, I don't think modding is for you. I highly suggest you just enjoy the game as is.

Again, not my intention to be rude, but unless you have a language barrier, there is no other way I can simplify it. Until the day someone makes a different solution for modding the game entirely. (If that ever happens.)

So with that said, I'm sorry but I cannot help. Until new mods come out, I refuse to troubleshoot the existing mods any further. As they work, have been proven to work, and I've made the guides geared towards a n00b to begin with. Not someone experienced in PC modding. Plus, I've been more then happy to iron out any errors that may occur. Solved them, and posted about them. ALL the information you need is in this thread. It is now up to you to take the time to read the thread if you want to get things working.

EDIT: If you are talking about the newest stuff, not the nude mods. I highly suggest you leave those things alone if you don't understand them. (All the stuff by saofb)

EDIT2: Below is a "short and sweet" way to get the latest nude mod working. You can then use the skimpy mod that was created after I commissioned the latest nude mod.

(Start on this page)

Read this "guide" afterwords. Any more issues, read prior in the thread. (Search my name.)

Edited by Hakufu1021
On 11/17/2022 at 5:08 AM, saofb said:

I will share with you how to spawn maps and enmities, and how to add new skills.
There are two ways to spawn maps and ennemies.

The first is to use ue4.

You can create a new blank project in UE4 with the same name as the base game (located in steamapps\common)、copy the content folder and replace the project in the Uprojects directory. You then theoretically have access to all blueprints, etc. so you can place spawn points and anything else you need. Then, once the map has been created, it should be copied to the game's content directory in Steam and loaded with the open mapname command. Any custom content you create will also need to be copied, so be sure to save everything you create in your own custom folder in Uproject.

The second method is to replace the map, which is quicker.
Copy the model's assets to the location where the model you want to replace is located. Just edit the name and path. Pack them and they will be reflected.
For enemies, edit the path for the enemy in Map/Stage Name/SubLevel.

For skills, there is something called action ID: select the skill you want to replace in character/human/common/skill/asset. When you open the file, you will see a number specifying the action ID, so change it.

By modifying the map, I could eliminate invisible walls and go outside the map.

I have finished making all the mods I wanted to make for this game.

https://github.com/kaiheilos/Utilities

Editing assets is easy with this tool. Good luck.

20221117100623_3.jpeg

20221117100623_2.jpeg

20221117100623_1.jpeg

I tried copying the content to UE4 but i sadly still see nothing maybe i did something wrong there

13 hours ago, fbcontent said:

Would one of you people Join this Community Server so we could do more Modding, and become a modding community, would be nice to work with people to make this game more challenging https://discord.gg/QMkCHWsxhR

Well that gets a hard pass from me. I don't want to make it more challenging. I want to make it more lewd and less grindy. Made over 1,000 attempts to get a Dragonkiller 2 in legendary rarity with even halfway decent chips on it. So far I've had less than 10 legendaries, all with crap chips on them. I'm not one of those people who find getting curb-stomped by videogames "fun." Quite the opposite actually.

On 2/27/2023 at 11:31 PM, fbcontent said:

I tried copying the content to UE4 but i sadly still see nothing maybe i did something wrong there

i believe he change the valina engine code , the engine not accepting shipped uassets 

that why he not even answer .