HDT Anus Physics Update PE/SMP

Someone asked for help, just PM me if you have a question. Blender upgraded to 2.8, changing everything, and Zbrush has been giving me issues with texturing. I'm not dead though, I did say it was going to take me forever to do this project, as I literally have to learn "art". I'm putting about an hour a day into practicing poses, anatomy, muscle/skeletal structure, and I'm getting better at it slowly, but I'm no where near where I need to be on the professional level. My goal is to introduce a new anatomical stylized body/face/internal anatomy/hands/feet that is compatible with mutilation, with a visible digestive/reproductive system, and bodyslide. I wouldn't even expect a demo of something until summer, maybe, but it's a big project: modeling, texturing, rigging, physics, testing, phenom/racial mophs, and I don't want to do release something until it's Blizzard or Dice level of modeling and I'm only about 15% there in terms of skill; that's being generous. It'd have been quicker to have a free bodyslide body to work with, but I guess this forces me to to learn a new set of skills that could be marketable one day.

In the mean time, I guess we'll see what some other people come up with, using their own ingenuity.

11 hours ago, 27X said:

If this is euphemism for 'borrowing from the SFM/DAZ/Blender' community then yes.

Good luck, and always keep backups and separated layers.

You know it's weird, I see duplicate models all over the internet with all sorts of different topology but the same shape and similar textures, like the ones from Overwatch. But, what I've come to realize is references get you only so far, reiterating your own work after analyzing your mistakes is the real key to developing skill, rather than borrowing assets. But thanks :)

16 hours ago, 27X said:

I was speaking to your bucking the trend of 'borrowing' said assets and setting up a patreon so people can pay you for borrowing, which is p much 90% of the adult asset community any more.

Do you have any proof of this garbage you speak or are you just spreading hate and lies 27x. I ask you to stop with your constant bull shit hate speach . You seem smart be smart and keep your fucking mouth shut .

You are killing the nice out of every room you comment in even if your right I for one just don't like you. You pick on every one who has any thing to do with htd pe.  And do nothing but spread hate and lies about every one your mean and hateful. I won't say your hdt smp is bad as it's not or rather it seems to have one problem . You .

4 hours ago, shaidien said:

Do you have any proof of this garbage you speak or are you just spreading hate and lies 27x. I ask you to stop with your constant bull shit hate speach . You seem smart be smart and keep your fucking mouth shut .

You are killing the nice out of every room you comment in even if your right I for one just don't like you. You pick on every one who has any thing to do with htd pe.  And do nothing but spread hate and lies about every one your mean and hateful. I won't say your hdt smp is bad as it's not or rather it seems to have one problem . You .

https://www.patreon.com/laosiji

https://skyrimgtx.com/index.html

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=skyrim+patreon

Prz you are 27x as in same person correct. 

Don't realy care one way or other. 

You seem to do the exact same thing.

Most of is just don't give a crap if some one can get paid to make a mod more power to them. 

And if they take content from prz aka 27x then even more power to them.

How ever you don't prove rather that was any ones sight or that they stole any thing from within. In fact it was your link that seemed to bypass some one else's page making you a thief even worse the very link behind some ones pay sight is theft In it's own right. Only wish they had a counter for it so they new you owed that sight owner at very least 1 dollar every time some one follows that link you bypassed the pay part and linked.  

Staticphobia2 you never said what body every one was talking about . I been using the body made for sse called full smp body 2.0 .

But would like to try other bodies that have a buthole such as the cbbe max but that body does not have the bones for making a xml . 

Or if any one knows how to make bones with say blender and not 3dmax please explain .

5 hours ago, shaidien said:

Prz you are 27x as in same person correct. 

Don't realy care one way or other. 

You seem to do the exact same thing.

Most of is just don't give a crap if some one can get paid to make a mod more power to them. 

And if they take content from prz aka 27x then even more power to them.

How ever you don't prove rather that was any ones sight or that they stole any thing from within. In fact it was your link that seemed to bypass some one else's page making you a thief even worse the very link behind some ones pay sight is theft In it's own right. Only wish they had a counter for it so they new you owed that sight owner at very least 1 dollar every time some one follows that link you bypassed the pay part and linked.  

On 1/3/2019 at 5:36 PM, shaidien said:

How to ignore assholes like 27x and prz .they disrupt pages . Life would be better without these fucking trolls .

GO FUCK YOUR SELVES.

27x is defo an asshole. But he doesn't lie. Through content & help provided, 27x and prZ have done more for the physics modding scene than shit that has come out of your mouth. And in the few posts I read, a lot of shit has come out of your mouth.

On 1/2/2019 at 10:46 PM, shaidien said:

Staticphobia2 you never said what body every one was talking about . I been using the body made for sse called full smp body 2.0 .

But would like to try other bodies that have a buthole such as the cbbe max but that body does not have the bones for making a xml . 

Or if any one knows how to make bones with say blender and not 3dmax please explain .

I know it takes time and it can really suck to sort through all of the BS, but your answers are within this thread. I posted a physics rig that can be used with any body that uses the extended skeleton. If you're willing to take the time to paint weights and test it out, you can apply it to whatever body you want, release it as a new mod if you want, or learn from it and make something better. It does take some time and frustration to learn Havok Tools and 3DS Max basics, but it's all there. I mean the 3DS Max file even gives you the Havok Tool setup for Skyrim, which took me forever to figure out, because despite popular belief, walkthroughs are not readily available on how to use Havok Tools.

13 hours ago, darkevilhum said:

27x is defo an asshole. But he doesn't lie. Through content & help provided, 27x and prZ have done more for the physics modding scene than shit that has come out of your mouth. And in the few posts I read, a lot of shit has come out of your mouth.

I know your right about them 2 or 1 person is right most the time I am just tired of the constant smp throat ramming these two seem to love giving.

I even know smp is better if you can get it to work on your computer . I just don't like bullies or assholes . Be nice stop ramming smp down my throat and i be ok . 

8 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

I know it takes time and it can really suck to sort through all of the BS, but your answers are within this thread. I posted a physics rig that can be used with any body that uses the extended skeleton. If you're willing to take the time to paint weights and test it out, you can apply it to whatever body you want, release it as a new mod if you want, or learn from it and make something better. It does take some time and frustration to learn Havok Tools and 3DS Max basics, but it's all there. I mean the 3DS Max file even gives you the Havok Tool setup for Skyrim, which took me forever to figure out, because despite popular belief, walkthroughs are not readily available on how to use Havok Tools.

I found the right stuff including the starter xml for the nif i wanted with asshole and vagina and was able to get them both working. I even built a new vagina with the vag slider mod thats name eludes me at this moment. 

I found right sceli as well and even started messing with the head that has the throat nodes . I havent but barly had time to try all the neat max stuf out but from what I can see so far it's great. 

But still wanted to know which body this thread was about so I can share my xml,s I make for it. 

On 1/2/2019 at 11:10 AM, shaidien said:

He's right, dude.  Sometimes you have to take a good look at the assets as a creator and not as a consumer to see the signs of re-use.

There's usually nothing wrong with setting up a tip-jar for your work, even if you're modifying something else and making it your own... As long as it's just a tip-jar.  The fact is a lot of creators are paywalling work that was intended to be used freely.  And even then, I've seen this sort of person throw tantrums when the work they were paywalling (which was derived from someone else's work) is distributed outside of their control.  The hypocrisy at play here can be stunning.  I could cite more examples if I had a gun to my head, but they're prominent LL community members, and most of them have learned to behave better by now.

On 1/6/2019 at 12:27 AM, shaidien said:

Be nice stop ramming smp down my throat and i be ok . 

This is the SMP thread and you don't want SMP rammed down your throat?  Don't sit with your mouth open in front of a glory hole if you don't want a dick in there.

No it is about both pe  and smp how ever I was talking about other comments from other pages . And to be clear I don't hate eather of them they both do great work for smp.  And are willing to help even a buthole like me after those comments. Just wanted it clear what system like labeled eather smp or pe so those of us can only download that what we use. And remember all that we are in the old rim section that alone makes smp kind of in wrong place. I mean I could be wrong but I gather smp just don't play good in oldrim but maybe I am wrong. Maybe we should do a pole to see how many % of oldrim users play with smp versus pe or even the few who run both at same time and what if any consequences from using both.

Ps I never tried changing the way it can proces and likely would run better. The main reasons I use pe instead of smp are one pe only affects those nifs you attach the XML to. And two is that i can understand more easer the xml info in the jff form rather than xml readers .

Any one want to help with a body idea? 

Can you set up a mesh inside the body and make the body mesh interact with it.

I had a idea that maybe I could make muscle meshes and even meshes were animations deform the body badly . Like the shoulders or upper arms I even seen the legs get messed up. So was thinking of solid meshes that would not let them be deformed as well as muscle meshes that could be rigged up for flexing.  

Let me know what you guys think . Possible or not?