SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Mar 13 🟦🟨 #7128)
On 7/23/2021 at 7:55 PM, judge007 said:

Found this one was causing CTDs later in the game,

opened the archive and the meshes were still "stripified"

as well as the textures were not in "powers of 4" sizes

I hope you don't mind, I re-converted it to have meshes in BSTriShape format and the textures in BC7 Linear with sizes in "power of 4"

CCAS v14dSE.7z 25.19 MB · 944 downloads

Seems to not be working in AE, btw

6 hours ago, Ravenx222 said:

the cart is just frozen in place with me half way through it.

Quite few folks recommend different approach: safest way to start a new game is to mod it AFTER whole helgen introduction crap, preferably while being in some quiet place, indoors, even outside of skyrim world - like qasmoke.

I tend to agree with them.

14 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

Quite few folks recommend different approach: safest way to start a new game is to mod it AFTER whole helgen introduction crap, preferably while being in some quiet place, indoors, even outside of skyrim world - like qasmoke.

I tend to agree with them.

So if I get you right, disable my mods, run through intro, enable and everything might work?

2 minutes ago, Ravenx222 said:

So if I get you right, disable my mods, run through intro, enable and everything might work?

If by "run thru intro" you mean leave helgen thru caves then we are almost on the same page.

What I propose does not guarantee that "everything will work" because dozens other factors (including EndUser and his setup) influence outcome - I'm just saying that starting mods after helgen, in small packs, or one by one (whenever possible) will reduce number of that factors/ reduce chance of problems and for sure will make it easier to diagnose what is the real cause of your CTD/freeze.

Anyway - there is a technical support section - I recommend checking it, it wont hurt.

43 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

found creature framework and nasty critter conversions, but creature framework not listing flame atronachs and sexlab says no anims for it...can anybody point me to valid flame atronach animations for se

Strange, it works for me with every creature. Try Billyys

9 hours ago, Ravenx222 said:

I have never once, since switching to SE, gotten the vanilla Helgen intro to start. I've used Live Another Life and, on the current pt Alternate Perspectivie. I start with all my mods installed and then stay in the starting cell while they initialize, I install or register ingame where necessary, adjust MCM, etc. But that's me.

The advantage, IMO, to LAL or AP is that you can fairly easily test which mods are working and which will cause CTD's w/o having to play a whole into sequence over and over.

Hey guys, I have a little problem here, when I summoning a horse(hentai creatures option) and trying to mate with him my game crashes, can someone tell me what's the problem?

edit:when I'm using it with Baka Animated Beast Cocks I can't see horse

Edited by Isaac2148

Scrambled Bugs updated to AE.

Edited by tasairis
  • tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Mar 27 🟦🟨 #7149)
9 hours ago, tasairis said:

Scrambled Bugs updated to AE.

BugFixes SSE was updated as well.

QUI has an option similar to the old "Stay at System Page" which can be set in it's ini-file. It also has an "AddItemMenu alternative", which all can be toggled on or off in the ini-file. Maybe it is an idea for inclusion on the list as an alternative for the afore mentioned mods? It comes in SE and AE versions.

Edited by ButchDiavolo
added link