SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

2 hours ago, tasairis said:

It should be compatible - existing data won't work, but the game should still load. What mods do you have installed that require JContainers?

It doesnt matter, it came with a Visual C++ error and i could either retry, ignore or cancel, retry and ignore just made the error reappear, no matter what i did it would not work, only starting a new character worked..

Skooma Whore is working great so far, and sexlab STD too. Things in the dark events are working but ive not tested all.

6 hours ago, tasairis said:

Can you narrow it down to see which of those is at fault? SD+ is known to work and Prison Overhaul has a patch or two but occasional script issues. I don't know about Slaverun Reloaded.

I have tested all these three separately. During conversion in ck there was a lot of errors reported aroud 4000-8000. No matter what my loading save were crashing.

Maybe it's because of devious devices dependances, but i have followed all the steps to convert it except i didn't changed the form esm. But so far, zaz animation is working for me without being 44.

40 minutes ago, brandnewer said:

From what I can tell from playing is that Loansharks of Skyrim works. It also seems that SlaveGirls causes a CTD outside of Whiterun. Disabling SlaveGirls no CTD, with it enabled CTD.

Check the textures and make sure that all nifs are converted correctly. (Use the dds check from Nifoptimizer anr crosscheck with nif scan)

16 minutes ago, javier_himura said:

Has anyone tried switching mid save from the SSE version of Amorous Adventures that use Flower Girls animations to SexLab version? There is anything i must do to not break my save or the mod quest should continue working after switching from FG to SL?

I did it when SL Light was released.

IIRC, I uninstalled AA for FG (or was it clean?) and uninstalled FG AA patch.

Then, I installed AA SexLab version, and it worked right away without any problems for me.

When SL SSE Beta was released, I switched from SL SSE Light to SL SSE Beta, without any problems

@tasairis I converted https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2959-sexistderogatory-guards-npcs-and-player-comments/, it seems to be working just fine. I opened the esp in Creation Kit, changed the name of an object, changed it back, then saved. I also unpacked the bsa to loose files. I don't actually know whether either of those steps were necessary since I didn't try to run it before converting, but I can at least confirm that is can be made to work for SSE with at most a couple simple operations.

22 hours ago, Mazhen said:

It doesnt matter, it came with a Visual C++ error and i could either retry, ignore or cancel, retry and ignore just made the error reappear, no matter what i did it would not work, only starting a new character worked..

It "doesn't matter" what mods you have installed? I think it kinda definitely matters what mods you have installed.

It certainly could be JContainers, but unless you want to start a new save then figuring out what mods are using it and causing the problem is the first step.

19 hours ago, youlou said:

Skooma Whore is working great so far, and sexlab STD too. Things in the dark events are working but ive not tested all.

I have tested all these three separately. During conversion in ck there was a lot of errors reported aroud 4000-8000. No matter what my loading save were crashing.

Maybe it's because of devious devices dependances, but i have followed all the steps to convert it except i didn't changed the form esm. But so far, zaz animation is working for me without being 44.

I've seen 4000+ errors too. Are they mostly about NPC dialogue?

Form 43s sometimes work but I never suggest going with it. Editing ESMs is annoying because of the extra steps (convert to/from ESP) but is still a good idea. Errors won't prevent you from saving. Also, try loading in SSEEdit and checking for errors.

7 hours ago, Alan47 said:

Did anybody try if Spectator Crowds are working with SexLab SE?

Not to my knowledge.

Its not the mods that i have that doesnt matter, but i just cant be bothered to waste anymore time fixing issues with skyrim, too many has been poping up the last month, and i just want to PLAY the freaking game and not play bugfixer constantly :smile:

7 hours ago, Mazhen said:

Its not the mods that i have that doesnt matter, but i just cant be bothered to waste anymore time fixing issues with skyrim, too many has been poping up the last month, and i just want to PLAY the freaking game and not play bugfixer constantly :smile:

As I have discovered time and time again, it is not the number that is an issue in itself. The issue lies with the combination of mods and the number of scripts in use.

I started adding Sexlab mods to a stable nexus modded build. Now for example: Starting with one mod (let's say 'A') and everything was sweet. Adding mod B and all was still grand. Adding Mods C and D and it gets a bit sticky. So which mod is the culprit? or is it just load order? Or is it just a bad combination that will never work together?.

The frustration of modding and the joy is working out what works together and what doesn't. It may be SSE, it may not. I have had issues with both Skyrim and SSE. I also remember way back having to wait for SKSE updates after Bethesda updates. That is nothing new.

One final point. The mods you are using may not be conflicting with each other, but mods off of other sites. Don't assume the issues are just from here or the game itself.

A stable game is generally a non-modded game. ;)

I have an issue converting animations between Leito and Funnybuziness. I tried going over the steps that Darkfox presents on converting animations by isolating per folder into the Havok folder from LE to SSE, but in FNIS it still errors out and tells me that the animations are not compatible. Am I doing something wrong?

On 4/13/2018 at 2:15 PM, Ahegao said:

@tasairis I converted https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2959-sexistderogatory-guards-npcs-and-player-comments/, it seems to be working just fine. I opened the esp in Creation Kit, changed the name of an object, changed it back, then saved. I also unpacked the bsa to loose files. I don't actually know whether either of those steps were necessary since I didn't try to run it before converting, but I can at least confirm that is can be made to work for SSE with at most a couple simple operations.

I'm getting a lot of errors, 112 actually, when opening in CK. Did you get that too?

Updating...

* Ported: BeeingFemale SE
* Removing komotor's animations

10 hours ago, Azurahawk said:

I have an issue converting animations between Leito and Funnybuziness. I tried going over the steps that Darkfox presents on converting animations by isolating per folder into the Havok folder from LE to SSE, but in FNIS it still errors out and tells me that the animations are not compatible. Am I doing something wrong?

Did that involve copying files? Did you convert and then copy the modified files back to where they were? It's either that or the files weren't converted correctly.

Where are these steps? I found this video but didn't see anything about animations when I skipped through it.

11 hours ago, Azurahawk said:

I have nearly all major anim packs converted and running, so the answer is: yes, you did something wrong. 

First of all, don't convert in the gamefolder. The tool is working fine, but the guide is... I don't know how to say it politly...

Download the packs you want to convert, put them in a seperate folder, extract them with 7zip, place the converting tools in that folder and let them do their job. Repack the files and install them.

DON'T DO IT IN THE GAME FOLDER!!!!

Do it one after another, don't try to convert more than one pack at the same time and don't do it in the game folder.

If the pack comes with anim objects you also have to run Nif optimizer.

Have I mentioned that you should not do it in the game folder?