Still Worth Playing?

Siren's Wrath

Hey all! I just wanted to make a little inquiry/survey. I loved FONV. But its dated. Its been a while. I was wondering how good it still is even after FO4 is out? I am concerned with one major thing though:

Mods. As I said, its been out years, and at this point, some mods are either hidden or disappeared, or required mods are hidden or disappeared. Is this a major issue now? Is it mostly benign? Thanks for the input. ^^

FNV will be picking up speed here in a few months with the release of New California. Other big expansions are still in the works and due for release in the next year or so. One of these is the highly anticipated Frontier mod.

TTW is the way to go. It is easier than ever to install with one click. The team has said they will try to include both New California and The Frontier as not just destinations- but in the story line as well. This way you can play two Fallout games with all dlc and 2 huge expansions!! Also, nearly all FNV mods work in TTW. Most of the popular mods from FO3 have been converted already here and elsewhere- might need to do some digging.

Also, if you didn't already notice- CBBE-NV for BodySlide 64 is now available here!

Archived