As a 'one' man band...I don't even have time for 'my projects', no time to fix any previous mods.....lol.....(don't get me wrong I love my patreon fans  and supa-fans...) but...not enough support, and low on upload...drive space(hope to fix soon).....and retirement is looking better and better all the time...as I re-enter the 'work-force' in IRL...after my 2 month hiatus...IF I could do this as 'part time' work instead of it being a hobby that is literally crushing under me under it's boot-heels.. ...rofl...I totally would..but I can only do so much.... I have amazing patreons and I work tireless on their mods, and am getting better and better all the time with I believe over 100 adult stars made at this point. But some mods can take 60-80 plus hours, depending on level of detail, high res photos available, tattoo work...etc..etc..etc..

Best thing I can recommend...is sign up and decide what stars you want..and select appropriate support level for your budget. (I wish I had time for everyone's mods and I wasn't a 'one-man' band and models didn't take as long as they do...) Sign up, next voting be in a month, submit models to see if they fit criteria..and then they are voted on..an alot of times I'll also throw in bonus content and can request working Betas to mess with.

Evilash

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=9703335

On 1/12/2020 at 3:14 AM, Evilash34 said:

Best thing I can recommend...is sign up and decide what stars you want..and select appropriate support level for your budget. (I wish I had time for everyone's mods and I wasn't a 'one-man' band and models didn't take as long as they do...) Sign up, next voting be in a month, submit models to see if they fit criteria..and then they are voted on..an alot of times I'll also throw in bonus content and can request working Betas to mess with.

Evilash

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=9703335

Where would you like this list sent?  Joined your Patreon over the weekend.  I love your work.

Biggest problem ROMI RAIN, can't find a close direct shot of her back... This shot still covered up quite a bit of her back...so missing lot of the tattoo...the second one about same issue..she has bikini on and lighting on both shots not good....If I could find just a direct on back shot with good lighting and close up shot, It 'might' and i stress 'might' be possible to get her tattoos...at this point not viable.

Untitled.png.17d6fbc4d94a887f3b074a1f17befc07.png1044547616_Backtattoo1.png.0326072de7f66006dcce26c8031968f3.png

On 2/20/2018 at 2:18 AM, Evilash34 said:

Piper Perri Beta...1.0

It's the eyes. I find this her most unique feature. My attempt for the sims 3 was fun because of this. Sorry I'll never 'graduate' to the Sims 4, but it's fun watching you guys give it hell.

Spoiler

Screenshot-202.jpg.122b1206711e9678db5e2ec28e14150b.jpgScreenshot-334.jpg.1cb114ceb0511153d990ab75919495ed.jpg

Sims love forever.