LoversHookers being updated. (Prostitution done) Wish me luck

LongDukDong

On 2/22/2018 at 9:38 PM, fejeena said:

When the final version is out I will make a No-MBP version. But I don't do it with every test version.

It's TIME!!!!

I think I have everything covered in this version... and I do mean everything.  The only update that I would personally make is a following help file for would-be modders wishing to make an add-on as I've discussed (or any MBP edit if someone decides to pass it on by).

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95242-lovers-prostitute-v-20-dukky-version/

Have fun.

Oh, what.  You're in Europe (or U.K.)?   It figures.   So many of my online pals are.

Writing the Modder's Document for this might take some time.  I have a number of topics to discuss, such as the scripts that are attached to the hookers that controls how they are directed to a custom marker, or how a special 'cabinet' with their goods is made.  There's that, and the way the GREETINGS topic is used to add custom prostitute dialog.

Germany:

-------------------------

But first some questions and bug report

Bugs:

1) Cell: "SkingradTwoSistersLodge" can be delete. The "Two Sisters Lodge Upstairs"  are used but not the lower Lodge.

2) Not translated:

HELLO "ÄãºÃ" [DIAL:000000D2]

3) And a vanilla dialog

11LP3.jpg

4) Why cells  21,-34  and 22,-35  are changed ? Landscape is changed, but nothing added or removed.
The "Brothel" is in Leyaviin ( the two Bedrolls )

Delete World space 21,-34  and 22,-35

EDIT: I checked it in CS, I thought maybe you have removed the grass at the bed rolls. World space 21,-34 ( Yes the changes are in the World space, not in the Leyaviin world )  But there is still the "TerrainBWMudMoss"  Not the ""TerrainBWMudMossNoGrass" 

And don't know why cell 22,-35 ? It's not near the Bedrolls.

In the MBP version I delete both cells and then changed cell 21,-34  again, but only No-Grass at the bedrolls.

5) Why a vanilla Vendor chest change ? Why not a new chest?

When other Mods change the same vendor chest ...one Mod will lose and you miss some items.

Such "bug" I always fix when I see them in Mods. I add new chests .

11LP2.jpg

And why the vendor chest change ????

Only one of your Mod NPC buys and sells, but she has no vendor chest. ( there is a vendor chest in the interior cell with her ownership, but in the NPC setting is not "Merchant container" entry. And there is none of the changed vanilla vendor chests in the cell )

So some vanilla NPCs ( merchants ) will sell the "Honey Mead"  ( And all merchants from other Mods who use the vanilla "ChestVendorPublicanFood01 "

6) TES4Edit gives me a error message. AI package

Normally a Use item does not have a condition.

And if it has a condition it is a check if the NPC have the item

Question: the "IsSpell Target" ....  maybe should be "Get Item Count"  ????

11LP1.jpg

7) And another Vendor chest.

You have a vendor chest but the chest is not added to the NPC.  ( And it is a vendor chest, it is placed below the floor )

11LP4.jpg

And have you checked in game if the sells things ?

Her Class is  "Warrior [CLAS:00023787], normally  the class don't cell things.

Question:
Q1) Is NPC xLoversProZZZ (Debugging) in use ? She is one of the MBP NPCs, but she is a Test cell. There is no Door to any used Cell or world-space.

The other MBP NPC  I changed to a Redwardone.  ( xLoversPro062 "Daughter Retaruseta "  )

11LP5.jpg

---------------------------

Before I continue we have to clarify the bugs and questions.

More questions

The Oak and Crosier rent room and Bruma Jerall View

You have not changed the rent dialog.

So when the player rent the room...

Spoiler

When the player rent the room from the bar NPC

the script is

######################

begin gamemode

if ( rent == 1 )

if ( setup == 0 )
        set rentday to GameDay
        set rentmonth to GameMonth
        set setup to 1
        OakandCrosierRentDoor.unlock    
;        ChorrolOakandCrosierRentBed.SetOwnership                                ; ƒIƒŠƒWƒiƒ‹  You delete the vanilla bed
        xLoversProChorrolBed.SetOwnership xLoversProPlayers        ; Lovers Prostitute‚ª‰ü•Ï   Player will rent the Lovers bed

else

if ( GameDay != rentday )
            set cleanup to 1
        elseif ( GameMonth != rentmonth )
            set cleanup to 1
        endif
    endif

if ( Player.GetinCell ChorrolTheOakandCrosierTavern == 0 )        
        if ( Cleanup == 1 )
            set Cleanup to 2
        endif
    endif

if ( Cleanup == 2 )

set rent to 0
        set setup to 0
        set rentday to 0
        set rentmonth to 0
        set cleanup to 0
        OakandCrosierRentDoor.SetOpenState 0
        OakandCrosierRentDoor.lock 30
;        ChorrolOakandCrosierRentBed.SetOwnership Talasma                            ; ƒIƒŠƒWƒiƒ‹
        xLoversProChorrolBed.SetOwnership Talasma                                    ; Lovers Prostitute‚ª‰ü•Ï

endif
endif

End

#####################

But the Lovers bed is not in the room

11LP6.jpg

So you can never rent the vanilla Bed...but you can pay the Bar owner, the door will be unlocked but you can not use the bed ( no Player ownership )

And the Bruma Jerall View

You use the rent room for the prostitutes

You have moved the vanilla bed to the left room.

11LP7.jpg

In the  script  (PublicanBrumaJerallViewHafid [SCPT:000B12A2]  you use the Lovers bed.

So the player can rent the room and use the Bed. Good.

But why you have moved the vanilla rent  bed in the left room ? The bed in the left room was ownership of the bar owner.

No need to change it.

But now the problem and question:

Lovers Situation use the same room and bed. ( After I checked the Mod all the LoversSituation Mod use is a chair, but it change a vanill chait to "Persistent"

[REFR:00083860] (places UCChair05L "Stuhl" [FURN:0002C4B9] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of BrumaJerallViewBasement "Jerall View Inn" [CELL:0008341D])

But your Mod has moved the position.

So there is a load order problem. Lovers Situation must be after Your Mod or it will not work.

Solution: do not change the vanilla char in your Mod.

Edit: I changed the chair back to vanilla ( deleted from your esp ), looks good.

Why you have not used the left room as new prostitutes room. Then you must not change the rent room and the rent script.

The prostitute can have her own  rent script.

And a conflict info:

Lovers Prostitute is not with compatible with:

Unique Landscapes - Imperial Isle

till now conflict with LoversSituation

EDIT:

bug 8 )

11LP10.jpg

What language do you use ?

What are those signs?

Remove or replace with signs from an english keyboard.

9 )
Readable token would be nice for modders.
11LP11.jpg

I have been extremebly busy, so apologies.  I obtained a copy of this webpage with all your inquiries while at work, so I will answer them as fast as I can with the short amount of time I have right now.  I haven't even had time to work on my 'Modder's Instructions' text file as yet.

1)  The "SkingradTwoSistersLodge" was MY screw up.  Yep, the change can be deleted.  I had issues with WanderLust's movement package in that area.  (I guess  TES Construction EXTENDED doesn't clean the way TES4EDIT does).

2)  Ugh, another topic title changed....  The title to GREETINGS was also likewise changed.  Just change it to HELLO and it will be back to normal.

3)  Vanilla Dialog changed?  Actually no.  Taking a look at the Dark00GeneralNPC quest, it is NEW dialog placed between the "Dark First Mate" and "Dark Pirate1" lines of dialog.  Since it doesn't bring up any new topics, and cannot be translated... It's deleted.

4) I can only surmise that the author is like me, using something fairly barebones and doesn't have TES4EDIT (I think) to delete changes like you.  Kill that bug!

5) Well, I guess... O_O Um, what items are in there?  Oh, the freakin' Sweet Mead!  That's his screw up.  Fix it as you will.  :smile:

6) Ugh, that was part of 'HER' quest that was problematic.  I bypassed the NEED, so to speak.  So sure, change that to a GetItemCount >= 1.  That's what I'd do.   I never saw IsSpellTarget  ever work based on a potion's use either.

7) Emma's Vendor chest not attached?  The REF says the owner is "xLoversPro031" which is Emma.  And yeah, she sells the items defined in the chest.  I am assuming that the author set her class to be a 'warrior' to reflect that she is an ex-pirate.

8)  Yes, xLoversProZZZ is in use.  I could not get into the Debug Test Cell without her being properly set.  To enter the Debug Cell, type coc xLoversProTest.  It was mentioned in the Handbook which I had to clean up.   By talking to her, you bring up a few test options (transportaion, items, etc).

9) That script is ...  I discovered that "TES Construction EXTENDED" does not allow me to save scripts with illegal characters.  And because the Oak and Crosier script has an underline "_" in its name by default, I cannot clean or affect it in any way.  How the original author edited the script, I do not know.  But I sure wish I could clean it my way... dammit.

Changes to the beds and bed locations were done solely by the original mod author, and it may be for some additional mod of his design.   I performed no changes to alter this with the understanding that there may be another mod written for this very change.

However, the dialog for the Oak and Crosier bed is 'First Door on the Left' which is not the one you're pointing to.  The xLoversBed is just fine and I can sleep in it if I want.

10) "Conflict: Unique Landscapes - Imperial Isle " Hrm... Can I assume it is because of the new Prostitute's Rent shack?  OR... a combination of the shack and a new ROCK in the water nearby (with an accompanyng switch).  If so, I would think Lovers Boxing would conflict for much the same reason.  :confused:

11)  Those squiggly signs  "õ" were there when I got the mod.  I type with an English Language setting.  Maybe the author was fluent in Portuguese too?  In any event, it appears to be the names of cabinets or the like within the testing chambers.  Nope, they don't show.  Removing them now.

12)  Yeah, the last two tokens (No Men/No Women) were ones that I made.  I wonder why HanPL (assuming) just stopped there?

Names:
xLoversProHToken:  Lovers Prostitute (Hentai Flag)
xLoversProMLower:  Lovers Prostitute (Lower Class)
xLoversProMMiddle:  Lovers Prostitute (Middle Class)
xLoversProPayment:  Lovers Prostitute (Payment Made)
xLoversProRToken:  Lovers Prostitute (Repeat)

3) see the screen shot, it is a vanilla dialog, it is not delete ! Only new coditions.

The test was not translated from japanese.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
7) Emma's Vendor chest

If it works, then it's ok. But normally you have to add the chest in the "Merchant container" line of the NPC in the cell ( not in the base ID NPC )

8)   xLoversProZZZ
But she is only in the test cell ? Not used in game ? ( Player never meets her )

________________________________________________________________________________________

But you have changed the Oak and Crosier Rent script. But why ? If the rent room is the first room ? Why a script change.
But the problem is now you can never rent the vanilla Bed.
You deleted the Ownwership line.  the ; at the beginning of the line.

if ( setup == 0 )
        set rentday to GameDay
        set rentmonth to GameMonth
        set setup to 1
        OakandCrosierRentDoor.unlock    
;        ChorrolOakandCrosierRentBed.SetOwnership                                ; ƒIƒŠƒWƒiƒ‹  You delete the vanilla bed
        xLoversProChorrolBed.SetOwnership xLoversProPlayers        ; Lovers Prostitute‚ª‰ü•Ï   Player will rent the Lovers bed

else

Now the rent bed is always "Owner:Talasma"  and the player can not use the bed.

The ownership of the xLoversProChorrolBed is also  Talasma and it will be changed in the script when you rent the room ( the wrong room. The second room is not locked)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What about the Bruma Jerall View  ?

That is the rent room . Why not move it to the left room ?

Then the PublicanBrumaJerallViewHafid [SCPT:000B12A2]  must not be changed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

For both inns. IDEA ! suggestion ! if you  like it.

Oak and Crosier use the second room ( just like it is now )

And in Bruma Jerall View use the left room ( see screenshot)

Delete the vanilla rent scripts from your esp.  And restore the vanilla room, right beds in righ rooms . ( Then you can rent the room from he inn owner )

And add new rent scripts the Chorrol and Bruna Prostitutes.  When you "rent" the girls the ownership of doors and beds are set to player ( just like in the vanilla rent scripts, but with the new rooms )

Unique Landscapes - Imperial Isle " Yes the Prostitute's Rent shack. UL have a house at the same spot.

EDIT:

the xLoversProDrink "Honey Mead"  is not used in any quest.

I can be delete ( the vanilla Vendor chest , not the Honey Mead. The mead is used in AI package )

or we add the Honey Mead in Emma's Vendor chest.

Then we can delete the changed vanilla Vendor chest from your esp.

EDIT2

The script

ID is PublicanOakandCrosierTalasma

In the script the name is Scriptname Publican_OakandCrosierTalasma. Yes that's wrong.

Change the name in the script the the right name : PublicanOakandCrosierTalasma

Then you can save the script.

But again, better don't use the vanilla scripts. use the other rooms and add new scripts.

EDIT 3

all fixes done.

But not the inns and rent scripts

After checking some dialogs:  You have to rent the vanilla rent rooms to fuck the Prostitute in "Oak and Crosier" and "Jerall View"

No vanilla script changes needed.

Only the AI packages of the girls must be changed to the Vanila Beds ( or a new added X-Marker ) , not the xLoversPro... Beds .

I will make some tests.

------------------

EDIT 4

"Oak and Crosier" and "Jerall View" cleaning: There was much shit. Many vanilla objects moved only a little bit ( more than 40 deleted )

And objects in objects. A vanilla chair and a new chair at same position . The vanilla chair was not set to "instantly disabled". In game such objects in objects flicker very much. ( New objects delete )

New placed walls in the "Oak and Crosier basement"  but path-grid not changed. ( Thought such bugs are only in the original Monster-Girl Mod )

And there are Markers for the girls next to the beds. I don't know why new beds and Rent script changes was made.

I will use the markers for the AI packages. ( Or I use the vanilla beds. Seems they use the sleep package after sex, and the "MoveAI" is before sex and use the markers next to beds )

Regarding #3:  This is weird.  The ID of the dialog does NOT match the ID of vanilla dialog.  Did the creator copy/delete/paste this?  If so, it's the "Ho hey, sweet lady of Wayrest! Ho hey, sweet lady of mine! Oh I'll see you again,  yes I'll see you again, sweet lady of Wayrest so fine!" Dialog.    EDITED WHILE TYPING:   I just downloaded TES4EDIT.  I just tried using it to Delete the offending edit.  YEP, Deleting it worked and the original version was restored.  All I gotta do is add 'Han' and 'Donkey' to the conditions so they can sing that in the Bar too.

Regarding #11:  Nope,  um, my vanilla copy of Oblivion, the filename for the Oak and Crosier tavern 'IS' "Publican_OakandCrosierTalasma".   I kid you not.   :neutral:

Regarding #7:  Emma's chest.  There's an old saying "If it's stupid, and it works.... it's not stupid."  :smiley:   Even the 'Fertility Clinic' script shows the NPC having a list of chests under his name like you suggest is the norm.   I guess Mage in 30s is not normal?  :tongue:

Regarding #8:  Yeah, the player COULD meet up with the 'Testing' Horkew girl, but only if they enter the coc xLoversProTest chamber.  Her dialog is set to move the player to key locations or give treats (not cat treats).  But then other mods use testing halls of their own.

Changes to 'add' new vendor chests with honey mead are fine by me. ;)  It is what triggers the girl's hunting quest.

Whatever changes you make to inns... I'll like to take a look at.  I didn't do anything to the scripts (other than ensuring the FREAKIN BRUMA DOOR WORKED AND THE BED COULD BE SLEPT IN!!!)  And regarding the Chorrol script, again... yeah.   My Oblivion does have an underline so no editing on my part was possible.    Weird.  :confused:    EDIT:  Since I just downloaded TES4EDIT (above), I could technically Delete the two offending Inn scripts so the player uses the default beds.  But I'll see what you did first.

Bed xMarkers and MoveAI  stuff for the prostitutes is no problem.  Heck, the scripts for the prostitute handling of them is almost identical.

Soooo....... if I move the Prostitute shack, I should have no problem, eh?  Probably further north (away from the rest of the shacks) might be an idea.  But not too close to the graveyard.  Any suggestions so as to not interfere with  Unique Landscapes?

^_^  I'm curious to see what's what with what you did.  Until then, I'm gonna take whatever time I have to work on the 'Modder's Document' on how to add more prostitutes with the existing topics and script examples.

3) the vanilla "Ho hey, sweet lady of Wayrest! Ho hey, sweet lady of mine! Oh I'll see you again,  yes I'll see you again, sweet lady of Wayrest so fine!"

Was a copy and in japanese.

Script ID is  "PublicanOakandCrosierTalasma" in Oblivion esm

Inside the script the name is wrong. "Publican_OakandCrosierTalasma"

But I tested it . (CSE 51)  I can save the script, compile the script with the wrong name. Yes I get a error massage about the name.

And I can change the name ( delete the  _  ) and compile it.

Here you see ID name and "in-script-name"

11LP12.jpg

Yes I saw the honey mead in a dialog.

I add it to Emma's vendor chest.

But maybe  you don't need it. ( must not buy it )

The dialog script, when you  "Have a chat" with  xLoversPro062 "Daughter Retaruseta" is

Moddisposition player 5
if player.getitemcount xLoversProDrink == 0
player.additemNS xLoversProDrink 1
player.RemoveItemNS DrinkMead 1
endif
AddTopic ProMHoneyMead

So the player get  Honey Mead if he/she don't have Honey Mead. ( xLoversProDrink "Honey Mead" [ALCH:02008D29]  )

But dialog condition is that the player has a vanilla Meat  ( GetItemCount  DrinkMead "Met" [ALCH:000B1201]  )

__________________________________________________________________________________

xLoversProZZZ   ok not used in game. ( coc  in texting cell does not count )  So I must not make a ex-MBP NPC good looking.

The Inns:

Think I can delete the vanilla rent  scripts in the esp .

The player must rent the vanilla Rent Rooms. Then  he can have the girls.  Seems only a AI-Package change is necessary.

New Beds and a lot of other changed can be delete ( I have already delete )

--------------------------

Unique Landscapes  Imperial City:

UL add many houses, not sure if I can find a place for another house.

Also the Anvil House "The Gold Route Bar" will conflict with some Mods...but I don't remember all the names

the  very popular  "Anvil Bay Mistery House" Mod.

There was a sex beach Mod.

And one of galgat's very old Mods add a brothel at the same spot.

( I don't use BetterCities Anvil, maybe it also conflict )

How many buildings does this mod add ? Better Cities compatibility might be a major issue.  I played the original mod a really long time ago but didnt use Better Cities back then. Prostitutes Shack is on the Waterfront I take it ? Here is a map of the Better Cities basic layout of the area. Perhaps put it on the far left bank ? It would perhaps be abit more compatible with UL there also. I don't use UL except for Brena Rivine so can't say.

Imperial_City_Map.jpg

Edit: Didnt see Fejeenas post as I was making mine at at the same time.

On 3/12/2018 at 1:04 AM, LongDukDong said:

Regarding #11:  Nope,  um, my vanilla copy of Oblivion, the filename for the Oak and Crosier tavern 'IS' "Publican_OakandCrosierTalasma".   I kid you not.   :neutral:

Obliv_1999.thumb.png.fb678c901327cd3ef4360b7d6b34ab6b.png

Just so you are aware, this is from a fresh re-installation from my "Collector's Edition box set of Oblivion that includes both Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine', and the .esm for Oblivion has a 1999 date on it.  Yes, the Editor ID for the script does not contain an underscore, but the actual scriptname does.  At least, it does with the version I have owned for so long.

But this is neither here nor there if one just DELETES THE FREAKIN SCRIPTS FROM THE PROSTITUTE MOD ... *cough* ... and let the originals run instead. :tongue:

* ===== * ===== *

Insofar as what you saw:

23 hours ago, fejeena said:

Moddisposition player 5
if player.getitemcount xLoversProDrink == 0
player.additemNS xLoversProDrink 1
player.RemoveItemNS DrinkMead 1
endif
AddTopic ProMHoneyMead

Yeah, I wanted to make sure you got the quest, even if you got the wrong bottle of mead.  Some players considered the original method problematic when trying to get her quest to run, that I chose a different method just so it would be less of a hassle.  The original version required you to wait until she discovered a bottle laying around during 'EAT' time, and imbibe it and be under its influence.  And the IsSpellEffect feature really doesn't work well if it is testing for a custom potion's effectiveness.  This method was much simpler.

* ===== * ===== *

Well, you could make xLoversProZZZ an orc.   There's another hanging around in the testing rooms that might find her appealing (if he can put his book down).

* ===== * ===== *

Yep, as I said, delete the publician rent scripts and let the originals run instead.  Yep, it would only require moving the xMarkerHeading objects and... um...  Hehehe...   The Packages tell the prostitutes to go to the xMarkerHeader, not to the bed.  Delete the scripts, and just move the MARKER over.  :smiley:

* ===== * ===== *

Okay... um... IS THERE ANY SPACE LEFT TO MOVE THE BUILDINGS????  :astonished:

I downloaded your two screenshots, Sladen2019.  There MAY be some space a bit more to the left (north) where I could possibly move the Anvil Bar.  I'll have to take a look at what I have already installed, as I don't want it to interfere with Ichabod's  "PlayerSlaveEncounters".  It has a House of Ill Repute outside of Anvil's Northern city walls too.

11) The screenshot shows the same as my screenshot and my Oblivion.esm .  Your Script ID name is PublicanOakandCrosierTalasma (EDID - Editor ID )

That name should be in the script, but is the script the name is wrong (SCXT - Script Source) Publican_OakandCrosierTalasma.

In all other script the Editor ID name and the Script Source name are the same.

So when you have the Rent script in your Mod esp you can change the "SCXT - Script Source" name. But you can save and compile it with the wrong or the right name.

As long as you don't change the Editor ID name it is still a vanilla script.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Better cities Anvil:

Move the Bar to the left/west is not got, in the next word cell "Unique Landscapes - Beaches of Cyrodiil"   starts.

Spoiler

Vanilla Anvil and UL

11LP14.jpg

Better cities Anvil and UL

11LP13.jpg

Seems the I package with thwe bed is not used

Spoiler

Here the sex procedure: Only to show that the xLoversProXXXSleepAI is not used.  You can skip this part and read: xLoversProXXXSleepAI

( All the xxx in the AI packages are replacers for the numbers of the prostitutes )

Player pay the girl, she gets: addItem xLoversProHToken 1

Her Script runs: if GetItemcount xLoversProHToken == 1
She get the AI Package: xLoversProXXXMoveAI

xLoversProXXXMoveAI
Condition: GetItemCount xLoversProHToken(Hentai Flag) 1 or 2
Travel to Marker next to the bed and wait

When the player is near she talks to the player and Sex starts.
And she gets: addItem xLoversProHToken 1

Now she has 2 xLoversProHToken
( This part only that she does not turn around and try to go away before sex starts )
Script update: if GetItemcount xLoversProHToken == 2
And she still gets AI Package: xLoversProXXXMoveAI
And: addItem xLoversProHToken 1

Now she has 3 xLoversProHToken and You and the girl have sex.
Script update:if GetItemcount xLoversProHToken == 3
AddScriptPackage xLoversProWaitAI
    if GetItemCount xLoversPkrIdentifier == 0  ( This checks it the Lovers Sex is finished )
        if GetItemCount xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem == 0   ( This checks it the Lovers Sex is finished )
Then she gets: addItem xLoversProHToken 1

Now she has 4 xLoversProHToken

xLoversProWaitAI
Condition:

GetItemCount xLoversProHToken(Hentai Flag) 3 or 4 or GetItemCount xLoversProRToken (Repeat) 1 or more ( the "Repeat" token is add when the player stay the whole night )
NPC follow the Player

Script update: After Sex
if GetItemcount xLoversProHToken == 4
Still AI Package xLoversProWaitAI
All her xLoversProHToken be removed.
Dialog with the player is started.

Dialog: She ask if the Player wants more.
Yes: she gets 2 xLoversProHToken ...and it starts again from the beginning.
No: End of the dialog ( all Token are already removed )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xLoversProXXXSleepAI:

The conditions for this AI Package she never have.

xLoversProXXXSleepAI
Condition: GetItemCount xLoversProHToken(Hentai Flag) 5
They use the Rent Bed ( in your esp the xLoversPro-Bed )

I don't see/find that she can get 5 xLoversProHToken.

The AI Package is not used in a script ( add to the NPC , started or stopped )

It is only in the base NPC "AI Packages" section.

Maybe the packages can be delete...

I have changed the Bed to the vanilla rent Bed, and I will not delete the packages for now.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I did some more cleaning.

Some objects were partially in walls or floating above the ground ( in the used cells , not the testing cells )

Some more vanilla changes deleted.

I noticed a problem.

The two girls in Bruma speep in the JeralView Basement, but the door to the basement is locked.

The door will be unlocked when the player rent the room. But the girls sleep in another room in the basement ( not the xLoversProXXXSleepAI ! they have another sleep AI Pack ) But the player only drinks in the "Jerall View Inn" , but does not rent the room,  the girls can not get to their bedroom.

I know some NPCs use locked doors and other don't use locked doors.

I know NPCs can unlock doors with a setting in the AI pack, but the door should be locked after the Bruma-girls used it. ( and that can only be done if a new AI pack starts with a lock command, but next AI pack starts in the morning)

I saw NPC stand the  whole night in front of locked doors, because they came home late and they had no key. And the Spouse, roommate in the house locked the door at start of his/her sleep  package.

So maybe I change the vanilla door and add a key ( there is no key for the door because no vanilla NPC use the basement )

And then add a key in the girls inventories.

In Chorrol the vanilla door to the basement is changed, the lock is delete.

But in Bruma I can not do it because the door will be unlocked and locked with the rent script.

So I think a key is the best solution.

Work update:

More delete things. Cells and path-grids.

Spoiler

The IC harbor and Elven Gardens District

I don't know why 14 world cell in the harbor had changed pathgrid :classic_wacko:

Some of the cells the girls will never use...cell 2,13  , the Dzonot Cave entrance . Do they have Goblin Customers ????

And the two cell in the Elven Gardens District... The 4 Markers for wait and sex the girls can reach with the vanilla Pathgrid.

All the red X were cells with changed pathgrid

I deleted all, except the two yellow X

11LP15.jpg

Cell 3,11 is the house.  The changed Pathgrid also affects cell 3,10

Now some new stuff.

The first meshes and textures for the Mod. ( No ! No dog sex pictures ! )

Spoiler

The sign was the vanilla "the flowing bowl" sign.

Here two new version for the "the Gold Route Bar"

11LP16.jpg

The voting can begin. A or B ?

________________________________________________________________________________

And I add a red light.

The lamp mesh does not shine and has no flame.  Was a quick work, only ged glass in the lamp.

But the red Light has a script like the city lights. The light shines only when the women are working. ( if gamehour >= 17  or gamehour < 6 )

11LP17.jpg

11LP18.jpg

I am dead...at least my brain.

I saw the map Sladen2019 posted and thought;  more houses and ship and more docks..That's not the Mod I have.  But I totally forgot that i also use Better cities IC Waterfront...but a old german version ( and heavily modified by in during the years ).  I thought I use only Better cities Skingrad, Leyawiin, and IC Arboretum.  :classic_blush: 

Unique Landscapes - Imperial Isle add no houses in the  IC Waterfront and Lovers Prostitute is full compatible with Unique Landscapes - Imperial Isle  (no land and pathgrid problems )

--------------------
Better Cities :
I have download the new Better Cities IC Waterfront.esp ( the Better Cities update pack )
But I have not download the 1.5 GB  Resources Pack.  I don't want to replace the Better Cities Resources.esm and the bsa...
So I tried to load the CS with old Better Cities Resources.esm  and the new Better Cities IC Waterfront.esp .... the CS crashed.

So too much trouble. Maybe someone with a new Better Cities IC Waterfront  can create a Patch or a compatible version of Lovers Prostitute.

Here some sreenshot with my old german Better Cities IC Waterfront.
Spoiler

Here you can see a geram shop sign and the Lovers Prostitute house

11LP19.jpg

11LP20.jpg

11LP21.jpg

Another problem with Better cities is that the Mod are in Load order after Lovers and that will overwrite the Lovers pathgrid.
But that can be fixed by loading Lovers Prostitute after Better Cities IC Waterfront.esp .

I will  create a Better City Lovers Prostitute version for my old Better Cities IC Waterfront.esp .
Then someone with a new Better Cities IC Waterfront.esp  can test it ( and hope it is also compatible with the new version . But in the new Map I see the few free places in my old Better cities version are now "covered" with houses. )

I guess the makers of the 1999 package wanted to PISS ME OFF!  I guess I could 'edit/save' my Oblivion ESM alone after erasing the underscores.   Why the hell did they do that?  But it was them, not me.

* ===== * ===== *

11 hours ago, fejeena said:

Move the Bar to the left/west is not got, in the next word cell "Unique Landscapes - Beaches of Cyrodiil"   starts.

Might be a bit of a translation error there?  'is not got' ?  Can I take it that you moved the bar on the later screenshot in a (amazingly unexpected) vacant area that isn't part of the Beaches of Cyrodil zone?

* ===== * ===== *

Keys are good.  Locking the girls away from their bedroom... bad.  The Bruma basement door was actually locked from the beginning, and even more of a headache than before.  Even after renting the room, the original code didn't unlock it to allow access to the rent bed (How'd ya miss that one MageIn30s?).  But then again, I forgot to give the girls keys?  Dammit.

* ===== * ===== *

Yeah, I didn't mod any cells for the Elven Garden girls.  It is things like this, and the odd numbering of the Prostitute NPCs that is making me think that this was a much larger mod before it arrived here.  But hey, I'm still working on a document about what future modders have available.   Your analysis of the Prostitute Sex Control Script showing that they're pretty much all similar is part of it.

* ===== * ===== *

None of the girls in the mod have nipple piercings, so 'A'  :smiley:  

But, and this is only a suggestion, could the artwork in the sign be made... painted in appearance?  As if it were actually a character painted on the sign so it doesn't appear that someone traveled to Tamriel with a Nikon camera? :tongue:    Like I'm to talk with all the anime and heavy art in the books.  :cool:

In both pictures the Anvil bar is in original position.  I will not move it, I see no free spot at the harbor.

First Pic is vanilla Anvil

second Pic is Better Cities Anvil

"is not got" should be "is not good". I told you I am brain dead.

-----------------------------

Normally the vanilla rent script ( and the script in your Mod ) should unlock bothe doors

if ( rent == 1 )

if ( setup == 0 )
        set renthour to GameHour
        set setup to 1
        set hourspassed to 0
        set hourcheck to GameHour
        BrumaJerallViewRentDoor.unlock    
        ;; New Change - Removed normal rent bed and door
        ;; with new Prostitute Rent bed and door option
        BrumaJerallViewTransitionDoor.unlock                  ; that's the basement door
        xLoversProBrumaBedRef.SetOwnership xLoversProPlayers

------------------------------------------------

Why no Nikon camera?  In a old Galgat mod was a porn film studio with camera :classic_smile:

OK , i will change the pictures.

Better Cities Anvil:

I don't know, there is no  good place. I really like where it is now. ( and I don't use Better Cities Anvil )

Spoiler

Here again , vanilla and Better cities Anvil

11LP22.jpg

The red arrow in vanilla Anvil: there is a wall switch / activator ! With Better Cities you can not reach the switch. So it also needs a new location.

.............................................................................................................................................................

Here you see "there is no place to be"

11LP23.jpg

Free places near the city and near the gates and no hills:

Option 1 : NPCs can hardly reach the place. And it is used by a Mod.

Option 2 : I don't like it. A brothel should be at the harbor.

-----------------------------------------------------

I don't move the Anvil House !

Better Cities IC Waterfront :

Think I have found a place.
Spoiler

Here with my old Better Cities IC Waterfront version.

11LP25.jpg

Here the map of the new Better Cities IC Waterfront .

11LP24.jpg

That's the only free spot in my old and in the new Better Cities IC Waterfront version. ( And I must edit only one Cell )

And it's also compatible with vanilla and UL.

For Anvil, option #2 seems the only place to put it. 

For Waterfront, it seems to be an excellent spot.

Overall, it would be nice to have it work for all players in one version, but can always provide more than one version.

I'm willing to test any versions if its needed. Just send me a PM with a link and I'll give them a test run. My load order is listed too, if its helpful at all.

00  Oblivion.esm

01  All Natural Base.esm  [Version 1.37]
02  Cobl Main.esm  [Version 1.74]
03  Better Cities Resources.esm  [Version 6.0.8]
04  Lovers with PK.esm
05  TamagoClub.esm
06  HiyokoClub.esm
07  LoversCreature.esm
08  SettlementsOfCyrodiil.esm  [Version 1.3]
09  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.5.5]
++  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
0A  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0B  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.9]
0C  Better Cities .esp  [Version 6.0.5]
0D  All Natural.esp  [Version 1.37]
0E  All Natural - SI.esp  [Version 1.37]
0F  Immersive Interiors.esp  [Version 0.8.1]
10  Immersive Interiors - Bravil.esp
11  Immersive Interiors - Imperial City.esp  [Version 1.5]
12  Immersive Interiors - Landscape Addon.esp
13  All Natural - Real Lights.esp  [Version 1.37]
14  Knights.esp
15  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.8]
16  Oblivion Uncut.esp
17  OblivionReloaded.esp
18  DLCHorseArmor.esp
19  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
1A  DLCOrrery.esp
1B  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
**  DLCOrrery Vwalk.esp
1C  DLCVileLair.esp
1D  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
1E  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
1F  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
**  DLCMehrunesRazor Vwalk.esp
20  DLCSpellTomes.esp
++  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
**  EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
21  VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
22  BisSP_RHH_2.esp
23  DLCThievesDen.esp
24  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.15]
25  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.14]
**  DLCThievesDen Vwalk.esp
26  Cobl Glue.esp  [Version 1.73]
27  Cobl Si.esp  [Version 1.63]
28  Imperial Furniture Renovated.esp
29  EM_RedRoseManor.esp  [Version 2.0]
2A  Timberville.esp
2B  Trashdog's SPB Heavy AB Shop.esp
2C  VHBloodlines 1.2.esp  [Version 1.5.6]
**  VHBloodlines 1.2 Vwalk.esp
2D  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
2E  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.12]
2F  DLCFrostcrag.esp
30  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.10]
**  DLCFrostcrag Vwalk.esp
**  Knights Vwalk.esp
**  EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
31  AFK_Weye.esp  [Version 2.32.COBL]
**  AFK_Weye Vwalk.esp
32  EastbrinkBasic.esp
33  Faregyl.esp  [Version 2.0.11]
**  Faregyl Vwalk.esp
34  Feldscar.esp  [Version 1.0.13]
**  Feldscar Vwalk.esp
35  Gottshaw Village.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
**  Gottshaw Village Vwalk.esp
36  Molapi.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
37  Oranstad.esp
38  Reedstand.esp  [Version 1.0.4]
**  Reedstand Vwalk.esp
39  ShezriesTownsMaster.esp
**  ShezriesTownsMaster Vwalk.esp
3A  SilverfishFalls.esp
3B  Urasek.esp  [Version 1.0.4]
**  Urasek Vwalk.esp
3C  Vergayun.esp  [Version 2.0.2]
**  Vergayun Vwalk.esp
3D  xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp  [Version 2]
**  xulBrenaRiverRavine Vwalk.esp
3E  Frostcrag Village.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
**  Frostcrag Village Vwalk.esp
3F  Sutch Village.esp  [Version 1.0.4]
**  Sutch Village Vwalk.esp
40  EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
41  RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
42  TamagoBreak.esp
43  TamagoNews.esp
44  TamagoTopic.esp
45  LoversTamagoClub.esp
46  hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp
47  HiyokoGenerator.esp
48  HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
49  HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp
4A  TamagoSetBody.esp
4B  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
4C  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
4D  LoversTachiCat2.esp
4E  LoversRaperS.esp
4F  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
50  LoversCreature.esp
51  LoversMB2.esp
52  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
53  LSTBravilUnderground.esp
54  LSTaddonInH.esp
55  Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp
56  BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp
57  MadCompanionshipSpells.esp  [Version 2.5]
58  SetBody.esp
59  Rathunas01.esp
5A  1em_Vilja.esp  [Version 4.04]
5B  ViljainRedRoseManor.esp  [Version 1.2]
++  EVE_KhajiitFix.esp
5C  Better Cities Full.esp  [Version 6.0.8]
5D  Better Cities - IC Imperial Isle.esp  [Version 6.0.8]
5E  Better Imperial City.esp  [Version 6.0.8]
5F  Better Cities Market District - Oblivion Uncut.esp  [Version 6.0.8a]
++  All Natural Real Lights - Better Cities IC Patch.esp
**  Better Cities Resources Vwalk.esp
60  Better Cities Chorrol - Immersive Interiors.esp  [Version 6.0.4]
61  Better Cities - All Natural.esp  [Version 6.0.4]
62  Better Cities Chorrol - Knights of the Nine.esp  [Version 6.0.7]
63  Better Cities - VHBloodlines.esp  [Version 6.0.0]
64  Dalls_Castle.esp
65  Stonehill Castle - Kvatch.esp
**  Sensual Walks.esp
**  Sensual Walks SI.esp
**  Sensual Walks SI DS + GS.esp
66  Travelers of Cyrodiil.esp
++  Cobl Filter Late MERGE ONLY.esp  [Version 1.53]
**  All Natural - Indoor Weather Filter For Mods.esp  [Version 1.37]
++  OblivionReloaded.Weather.esp
67  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
68  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
69  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Here a test version. Think I have no time to test it today, but all changes are done.

Anvil House is NOT changed !

Waterfront should be UL and Better city compatible. ( Load order after Better city to prevent pathgrid problems )

In the folder "Other Textures" are other textures for the bar sign in Anvil. Do not install the folder.

Delete the old esp. And best do not rename the new esp to LoversProstitute.esp. Even after a clean save some Persistent references can still be in the save ( like door positions )

You can rename it to LoversProstitute03.esp or LoversProstitutewtfdidfejeenado?

Install the ini, meshes and textures folder

EDIT:

File deleted !  New version  post 63

Archived