LoversHookers being updated. (Prostitution done) Wish me luck

LongDukDong

7 minutes ago, Sladen2019 said:

Agreed.  Fejeena is a most helpful pillar of the adult Oblivion community.

If you want to test out its inspiration, Lovers Power is available in the Minor Mod Pack. It randomly adds benefits after sex which really adds to the 'game' aspect. Going to the dungeon? Better have sex...lol. As well, if you have Lovers Aphrodisia running in the mix, you might need to have sex in order to drive down your lust...which in our set-up over here makes you very unlucky. It's great how they all work together...and with others, as well.

14 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

If you want to test out its inspiration, Lovers Power is available in the Minor Mod Pack. It randomly adds benefits after sex which really adds to the 'game' aspect. Going to the dungeon? Better have sex...lol. As well, if you have Lovers Aphrodisia running in the mix, you might need to have sex in order to drive down your lust...which in our set-up over here makes you very unlucky. It's great how they all work together...and with others, as well.

Hmm most of those arent very appealing to me. I may try out Lovers Power sometime though.

18 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

Are there any plans to add Prostitutes to Skingrad/Cheydinhal/Kvatch/Bravil ?

Can you add an ini setting that allows enablling/disabling for male character players to not see dialog options for the male character to get screwed cowgirl/assfucked/lying down/fucked standing ?

Love this mod so far either way. :smile:

First... I am writing a document explaining the functions of this Mod.  To be more specific, it is a document on how YOU could create a new prostitute or two as an add-on.  That's why it's taking me a bit longer on any updates to the actual DOWNLOAD topic (that and checking out the nude flags that Fejeena took note about).

And Second...  There are THREE different ways to make a Gigolo not handle male clients.

• You just add the 'xLoversProNoMen' token (aka, the  (I don't do Men) token) into the Gigolo's inventory. ;)  Easy.   Hrm... I don't have anyone using that?  Gonna have to change that for the demo.
  • Wanderlust is a 'built-in' NPC.  And the INI file has a section for sexual preferences.  He's currently set to '0', but a setting of '2' will make him not handle dudes.  If you're playing a male character, you may notice you can't pick up Emma in Anvil for the same reason. :tongue:
  • Within the INI file, set all male-to-male sex poses to '0'.  The built-in error checker will see no sex positions are set up and make all male-to-male offers impossible.  :cool:  I don't really recommend it, but it is a safeguard I made just in case.  And if the LAPF team changes the sex positions chart, this INI file can be updated to match.

THANKIES. 

Oh, currently re-examining the nudity flags of the original.   Sorta playing match-up.   I may have mixed them up a little.  BUT in any event, I may make another INI value for Fejeena just to disable the feature so he doesn't have the need to remove them manually.

* ===== * ===== * ===== *

Hey, about that 'Lovers Penalty' mod?  Perhaps you can attach it to prostitutes by custom flags?  And then randomly by their first encounter (Tamago generates Creature Wombs randomly on first encounters... 50/50 chance).  Lower class prostitutes might be more affected.  Or by their faction(s) as the different prostitutes each belong to a different faction.  Even WanderLust is part of the Chorrol faction of Prostitutes.  I guess I'm going to have to make factions for EVERY major town, even Kvatch for Kvatch Rebuilt users.

Oh, Hey Sladen2019.  I wrote in an upcoming readme how you were also helpful on the whole Better Cities compatibility development.

3 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Hey, about that 'Lovers Penalty' mod?  Perhaps you can attach it to prostitutes by custom flags?  And then randomly by their first encounter (Tamago generates Creature Wombs randomly on first encounters... 50/50 chance).  Lower class prostitutes might be more affected.  Or by their faction(s) as the different prostitutes each belong to a different faction.  Even WanderLust is part of the Chorrol faction of Prostitutes.  I guess I'm going to have to make factions for EVERY major town, even Kvatch for Kvatch Rebuilt users.

I'm sure any number of versions can be created for Lovers Penalty. But the basic one will be a works-with-everything type Lovers Mod. It's pretty much sitting on the runway waiting for fejeena to log-on and give it the nod for upload. 

So once you get a copy...feel free to experiment.

:classic_smile:

In our particular build of Oblivion, I created a faction of what boils down to be rapists and bad johns who pretty much are on the verge of going hostile. So things like a simple personality drain can be enough to turn the NPC violent and you scrambling for a weapon.

I also made a personal version of Lovers Juice that was far more reasonable and more of a 'stick' than just a load of free potions worth tons of money. Now the hooker gets shot full of worthless...mostly...sperm that weighs her down...but can consume for a quick but short burst of fortify personality to counter Penalty's drains. Replaced the 'clinking' potion-added sound, too....frickin' annoying.

I don't bother with pregnancy mods...though there are pregnant NPCs in our world. Time passes so slowly in ours that they're effectively always pregnant.

Oh, I'll check it out when I can alright.   Hrm.   I wonder if this'll require different medicines to fix different maladies.  NOW EXCLUSIVE AT THE MAIN INGREDIENT... the cure to  "Stiff Rott"!!!

Got a few things in mind:

1. A revised set of ###_Motion.ini files which can control some aspects of pose data (the girl getting her pussy eaten should moan, but the guy eating shouldn't).
  2. Work on Lovers Hooker for some extra adaptions (poses like in THIS mod), and a little extra dialog if you try to pick up a known hooker (either here, Crowning or DarkBloodlines).
  3. Possible patches for both Crowning and DarkBloodlines to include an additional INI file for poses.  There are a few hardwired poses no longer supported by the current LAPF set of poses.
  4. A few subtle changes to some of my already existing mods.
  5. The Lovers Extended Patch.   It takes care of issues with the Hiyoko Shooter Mods (not just mine ^_^), creature sex, and has options to stop the 'cuddle effect' Donkey made.

Yep, busy.

Bug report:

1 ) ------------------------------------

in Quest:  xLoversPro "LoversProstitute General" [QUST:02002AAC]
Stage 0
Resultscript

printc "LoversProstitute : �‰‰ñŠÂ‹«•Ï�”�Ý’è"
Set xLoversPro.Wait to 1
Set xLoversPro.SCRange to 100
Set xLoversPro.BedRateL to 100
Set xLoversPro.BedRateM to 100
player.SetFactionRank xLoversProPlayers, 0
player.additem xLoversProFirstGuide 1
player.equipitem xLoversProFirstGuide
SetStage xLoversPro 5

The CS tells me : Script 'xLoversPro Stage00', line 2 :Syntax error.  Functions may not be called on quests.

In the quest script Scn xLoversProSC is a "proWait"

;; Quest System Values
;; ===================

short prowait                            ;
short SCRange                            ;
short BedRateL                            ; Chance of Lower class bed use
short BedRateM                           ; Chance of Middle class bed use

??? Maybe that's right: Set xLoversPro.proWait to 1

And maybe a translation for : printc "LoversProstitute : �‰‰ñŠÂ‹«•Ï�”�Ý’è"

初回環境変数設定

printc "LoversProstitute : Initial quest variable setting"

#####################################

2 )

In xProM008 "[Invite to the room]" [DIAL:02008218]
the [INFO:020059DA]
Result Script

set xLoversPro.value to player.GetLevel * xLoversPro.PriceM + xLoversPro.ProstPrice081
set xLoversPro.gc to player.GetGold - xLoversPro.value
set xLoversPro.temp to GetItemcount xLoversProPayment
Message "Charge: %.0f Gold/Total paid: %.0f Gold" , xLoversPro.value , xLoversPro.temp , 10

but it is NPC  xLoversPro082 "Rosaina the Callgirl" [NPC_:02003A40]
Right:  
set xLoversPro.value to player.GetLevel * xLoversPro.PriceM + xLoversPro.ProstPrice082

Still working on the 'how-to' file for making more prostitutes.  Other than that, the three .esp files are fine; MBP version, No-MBP version, Fejeena version. 

Changes have been made though.  Again, the handbook in the mods have been adapted, the mods without the MBP refer to Resaturwhatever :tongue: refers to a Redguard (or Hammerfell girl) instead of a Horkew, and I added more prostitute factions by region like I said I would.  Besides the Anvil, Chorrol and IC lowerclass factions, you have middleclass Skingrad, Bravil, and even Dementia/Mania factions for the Shivering Isles.

OH!!  Looking back at the original ORIGINAL version, there were no 'DefNude / OffNude' settings for the middle class sex acts (apart from foreplay).   Now removed.  All others are now encapsulated within an if...endif block which can be turned off by way of the .INI file now.

And thank you Tes4Edit for letting me make damn sure the Hex-Code FormIDs for the new 'factions' all match between current versions.  It's a HELLA lot different than Morrowwind's version.

:confused::blush::tongue: A little off-topic:  Has anyone thought about vampirism being sexually transmitted?   Or anyone thought about actually creating 'Cold Harbor' for the end of Bravil Underground?  :tongue:

The Cold Harbor Brothel a LoverProstitutes brothel ?

My  Bravil underground addon use some of the girls ( add clothes). So there can be new Load order problems.

EDIT: there is still the MBP and no-MBP bravilundergroud version (thought is was changed with the last update...but seems not)

So more problems, two patches/versions.

For Modders question:

What exactly happens if I add a Mod NPC to a prostitution faction ?

OK they will use the dialogues...But what AI packages they use ? Dialogues?

The modder must create AI pack and add XMarkerHeading for the xLoversProxxxMoveAI ( go the the place where they have sex ) If the mod has a brothel the NPC can use the original wander, eat and sleep AI.

----------------------------------------------

The 3 esp versions ? not 4?

1 MBP version

2 The no MBP version with Anvil harbor brothel original place.

3 The no MBP version with Anvil harbor brothel at the wall ( fejeena version)

4 The no MBP version with Anvil in front of the city brothel ( for BetterCity users )

Also with  version 1,2 and 3  you can use Better cities , but you must disable the Anvil brothel .

?? Versions 2 and 3 ? Think you should use only one version ( or do you really want to add all changes in 4 esp ? ).

I prefer my version 3 . Only one anvil world cell was edited, no landscape changes, less new objects,...

Ahhh...  Cold Harbor.   Not a Lovers Prostitute addition...  I'm just messing with this idea of what happens after you go through Molag Bal's Oblivion Gate.   Have a little 'party' with some guests.  Some 'may' look like recurring characters, but with a fairly evil look to their faces. 

According to canon, Molag's realm is an 'oblivion-ized' duplicate of Tamriel with Cold Harbor being the Imperial City all screwed up.  I'm not a modeler, so I just copied a section of the Imperial city and set the lighting and environment while throwing in some party goers looking (or drooling after) the player.  Just seen for now.  I need to add some creatures and inhuman types later.  Personally, I'm wondering about Molag's head in the mod.   Horns only?  Should be horns and side fins combined.....

Obviously, there are changes planned for the end of the quest depending upon your reaction to Molag Bal.  Are you hesitant?  Are you ready?  Are you a female vampire?  And  are you familiar with the 'Daughers of Cold Harbor'? :smiley:   Dunno how to do THAT part.....  I might skip Vampire Lords for now.

In Morrowwind, they used a Winged Twilight as Molag Bal's daughter.  Grunda.  And she was in charge of guarding Cold Harbor.  However, it's more likely she was a 'Daughter of Cold Harbor', and it was revealed that the first Daughter of Cold Harbor was a virgin that was raped by Molag and his blood turned her into the first vampire... a pure blood.

I'm keeping only three versions, MBP, No MBP, and Fejeena versions.  Only yours isn't fully Better Cities compatible.  I think that's for the best.  Of course, the update will restate 'CHOOSE ONLY ONE'   Not much chance of making only one that covers all the features.

As to modding questions:

• The factions you add (apparently) affect disposition of other NPCs to the prostitutes.  Nothing more.  But one never knows in the future.  As there are two types of prostitutes (lower and middle class), there are two factions per major city.  Exceptions are 'Kvatch' and 'Bravil'   :tongue:  As if there's ever going to be a middle class Bravil.

• A modder needs to add their own dialogs into the Greetings topics, as well as making their own topics for 'Invite',  'Chat with...' and 'Chat about...' the prostitute.  But the 'Invite' topic is meant to bring up the already existing 'pay' topic that starts the solicitation.  All other topics should be automated.

• Yeah, the future modder needs to set up the AI and XMarker, and attach a matching script custom for that NPC.  Anything else like their eating habits is up to the modder (unless they want an gluttonous, over-eating Argonian).

Some bugs:

xProM006 "[Invite to bed]" [DIAL:0200776F]
Four infos have  GetIsSex  - Equal to.
2x "Did someone say I wanted to know what it's like to be a mistress?"   should be GetIsSex female   ;  equal to/Run on target  
2x "Did someone say I wanted to know what it's like to be mated?"  should be  GetIsSex male     ;    equal to/Run on target
OR use GetPCIsSex

And...

Spoiler

The  dialog is part of the Daughter Retaruseta quest.

In your ini you have set her to "no female customers"

The quest is playable for male and female. ( if I have not missed a condition in one of the first dialogues )

And then after all the work your female player wants the reward, finally you can fuck her.... And then the say "I have no interest in being a woman's lover." :classic_sad:

The girl is mean.

A warning in the readme or by default she takes male and female.

In the infos the Response numbers are often wrong

Spoiler

11LP54.jpg

That the only one I could find, I corrected about 10 - 15 dialogs.

Some with more lines and totally mixed numbers.

Though the CS fix the numbers if the lines are in the right oder...but no.

It's more a cosmetic fix, think the order in the CS is the order that is used in game.

Maybe: I now need you to bring back ten slabs of Boar Meat to show you're good as a true provider.

The new version ( and the old )

Are you sure that your ini works ??

Your quest script:

Begin GameMode

; ###############################################################
; • MASTER QUEST INI FILE ON LOAD/RESTART  
    if GetGameLoaded || GetGameRestarted

;; On first-time run
    if Once == 0

then all the "set"  and at the end

;; Done with Load
        set once to 1

endif

endif

Other Mods do it like this.

Lovers Hookers

begin GameMode

if GetGameRestarted || GetGameLoaded

Then all the "set"  and at the end

endif

This script will read the ini again during next Load or gamestart

------------------------------

And other Mods do it

Begin GameMode

if GetGameLoaded

set HasLST to 0

if HasLST == 0

All the "set" ( in this mod a LoversSlaveTrader esp  check and set a ref item )  ,  at the end

set HasLST to 1

endif
    endif

This script will read the ini again during next game start

Your ini will be read once. Then the script set "once to 1"  and that is in your save. Next game start "once" is 1 and the ini will not be checked/read.

But after some hours playing you want changes in the SEXUAL PREFERENCE SECTION .  Or change the BASIC PRICES .

All changes after the first start have no effect.

Or are my thoughts wrong?  Do I understand the script wrong?

The BSA ...?   for the few files?
And you add the "Other Textures" folder, without description in which folder the textures must be copied. Or that they must be renamed.  And other textures for what ? ( Yes I know it )
Maybe it's easier without a BSA.

Bug report:  I only checked LoversProstituteFeej.esp

Topic:

xProLNo032Talk2 "Millie the showgirl" [DIAL:02004807]
Well, she still believes he will come back someday..... It's a familiar story.
Condition: GetDistance    TARGET - Target Reference [00000000] ?  Think then it is the dialogue partner= target is player,  The dialogue will never be used !

the same with
When a couple is trying to have children, sure there's something between them.
GetDistance
Target should be Millie  and both  GetDistance "Greater than or equal to" 300 or more , so Millie is not near when Emma talks about her.

Both dialogues are "important"  ,  the background of Millie.

Topic:

xProLNo033Talk1 "[Have a chat]" [DIAL:02003914]
There are strange things going on in taverns these days. People have lost all self control.
condition: GetInCell  AnvilChapelofDibella      The dialogue will never be used !
Hanna is never in the Chapel.  AI was changes because of conflict prevention. When it rains she is in the brothel.

This dialogue  is totally unimportant, so it does not matter if it's used or not.

------------------------------------

I have not checked the other esp

I don't know if the other dialogues are "fixed" in xProLNo032Talk2 "Millie the showgirl" [DIAL:02004807]

People say Millie sits by the lighthouse every day looking at the sea, waiting for her beloved.

But in the other two esp her AI is changed (because the Brothel is not at the harbor) , her stool is not at the lighthouse, it is near the Brothel.

But I think I have checked the whole LoversProstituteFeej.esp and the and the bugs above are the only ones.

EDIT: No, not all bugs.

Why are Ritova and Daughter Retaruseta  in the faction: xLoversProChorrolProstitute ? Why not in the Bruma faction: xLoversProBrumaProstitute ?

I intended to replay regarding your Monday dialog....

1)  I'm more used to using 'GetIsSex' as it works for all actors including the actor.

2)  DOH!  I forgot to hit 'run on target'  for those Gender conditions? (fixed)

3) Yeah, I know about cosmetics.  Those scripts needed some serious removal of the untranslated garbage.

4)  Um... what?   It DOUBLE-POSTED?   *Slice!*   Done.

As to my handling of the INI file, it is the intent to have it load once and only once.  So yes, the DoOnce is there on purpose.  While you cited some mods that do not use DoOnce to limit the INI loading, I have seen other mods that do so.    Also, I found the use of BSA files cleaner.  One file that holds any and all meshes and textures for the mod.  I've done the same for even the Lovers with PK system itself, one BSA to hold all the content, save for files like the INI files.

You really do not need to check for differences between the MBP and NoMBP versions for most any changes.  In honesty, I cheated....  I took the NoMBP version and RE-introduced MBP dependency and recreated the original faces/hair/eye designs for the girls.  It was much easier to do that rather than taking the original MBP and changing all the locations, strucures, maps, scripts to match.   I came pretty damn close to making them appear just as they did in the original mod.  :smiley:   And if the dialog issues you found do not affect the game... so be it.   It was the original content.   Who knows if anyone comes up with a mod to take advantage of the already existing material.

And regarding 'factions' .... hmm...  um... OKAY.  I got it!!! :open_mouth: .   Ritova and Daughter Retaruseta had been hanging around Chorrol when they decided to take up their trade and only just returned to their Bruma home.  :tongue:   Well, that's one way to explain why the original mod did not put them in a Bruma faction which it didn't even have.

Oh, the two are from Chorrol, that makes sense.

-----------
I never tested the topic " xProLNo032Talk2 "Millie the showgirl" [DIAL:02004807]  " with the original conditions, I changed it before my first test....but when you say it works.

-----------------------------------

But the ini:  Why a ini if you can not change it ?  I started LoversHooker without ini changes. When I knew how the system works, I made changes.
But when people play several hour or day Lovers Prostite...they play the Retaruseta quest with a female player and then notice that Retaruseta does not serve women and they want to change...they can not change it.
Or they dislike the payment and want to change the prices
They must deactivate the Mod, make a clean save and active the Mod again. 

Well, that was then.  This is now.   They're now residents of Bruma...  updated with that faction issue and I made a .bsa per sign, just for ease of selection. 

I swear, it's a lot cleaner that way.  I made a BSA just for Crowning Isles, one for Lovers Bitch, another for Bravil Underground... your addon, and even for Lovers with PK and Orden des Drachen (Order of the Dragon).  :tongue:

I'm still wondering if anyone has noticed the 'never-used' NPC of Ashal the Khajiit.  I expect that he was the male cat the Leyawin twins talked about, but Mage in 30s never actually wrote any plot or quest material for.

22 hours ago, fejeena said:

But the ini:  Why a ini if you can not change it ?  I started LoversHooker without ini changes. When I knew how the system works, I made changes.
But when people play several hour or day Lovers Prostite...they play the Retaruseta quest with a female player and then notice that Retaruseta does not serve women and they want to change...they can not change it.
Or they dislike the payment and want to change the prices
They must deactivate the Mod, make a clean save and active the Mod again. 

I think you  are maybe misunderstanding Dukky's words. The ini can be changed. I did it for the woman (forget her name at the moment) in Anvil that only works with women. I play a male character. I edited the ini so that she would also work with male, and it worked fine. No clean save or new game needed.

@Dukky I never knew about Ashal and never noticed him. Maybe make him a pimp for the girls working the streets or a doorman/bouncer for the Anvil house, to give him a bigger role.

I thought the "Once" is a quest variable, so it is saved in you save.  And  next game start the variable is still the same ( not rest to 0 )  Many vanilla quests use variables  and if they were reset at next start the the quest is broken. I created many scripts with variables and if they are set they are in the save )

And in the Lovers Prostitution quest script I see no reset to 0.  So during next game start the "Once" is still 1  and whole setting/ini part will not be used.

Were is the "set once to 0" ???

I find the If once == 0

and at the end of the setting

set Once to 0

I only want ot know how it is possible that it works ? Why is "Once == 1" not in the save ?

OK I think I must try it and change my script , delete my added Set Once to 0 and try the original.

Ashal

is not in game , so you can not notice him.

But think he was foe the IC.  He is in faction IC Waterfront.  Maybe the IC house was planned as a brothel and he was a customer.

Now he is unused and can be used for everything.

OK, I have tested it.  I changed the quest script to original  ( no set Once to 0 )

-------------------

Begin GameMode

;; On first-time run
        if Once == 0

All the settings

;; Done with Load
            set once to 1

endif

endif

-----------------------------------------

I changed the ini, the two IC girls do no female.

And set xLoversPro.NudeDisable to 1    ( So the girls should use my Lovers stripping settings : strip all clothes during sex )

I used a old save.

My start save just after the prison. I had saved it with LoversProstitution active. I got the book and message the Mod is loaded.

This save I used.

I don't get a message that the game is loaded

Both girls still serve my female player, and they do not strip all clothes.

The ini changes do not work !

I quit the game and changed the script.

-----------

Begin GameMode

set Once to 0

;; On first-time run
        if Once == 0

All the settings

;; Done with Load
            set once to 1

endif

endif

-----------------------------

I load the same save.

I get the message "LoversProstitute Loaded". ( you don't  get another book, the book is added by a quest stage script )

Both girls do not serve my female player.

So they ini changes works.

Another test: I set both IC girls to serve male and female. And still " set xLoversPro.NudeDisable to 1 "

Yes it works, both girls serve my female player and they strip all clothes.

-------------------------------------------------------------

With the original script the ini is only read once.  It is mentioned in the script !

;; On first-time run

ini changes after you have saved your game have no effect.  You must load a save before LoversProstitute or start a new character.

If you've played a few days and now know what you like and what not....and you want to change the Payment, Animation Numbers, Sexual preferences,... you can not do it ! ! !
You can use the console and set "once" to 0 and save the game, then start it and the ini will be read.

I am not the best with scripts but with this script I was very sure it can read the setting part only once,  and I was right.

I will use my changed quest script with "set once to 0 " and  I delete the message "LoversProstitute Loaded".  

If you have installed the mod and start the game you get the book and know that the Mod is loaded. After that I do not need a message that the mod was loaded.

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!!

It is time for a Topic Title change, as I am now finished with LoversProstitute and will now focus upon LoversHookers.

While LoversProstitute is a system which distributes various NPCs around Tamriel which will perform sex with you for hard currency, LoversHookers actually allows you to become a Prostitute yourself.  There are actually no defects within the mod itself, but I felt some alterations could come in handy.

1.  The inclusion of a separate 'Poses INI file' that would let the system be compatible with any LAPF Pose list change.
  2.  The inclusion of a special 'in-action' flag applied to the player during sex.  This, for compatability with an upcoming LAPF Extended Patch mod (discussed below)
  3.  Additional dialog, specifically service refusal if he asks a prostitute from another mod (LoversProstitute, DarkBloodlines, CrowningIsles).  But those are the only ones I'm familiar with.

Most of the initial sex positions that LoversHooker begins with are either Blowjobs, Doggie Style and Missionary.   Very little insofar as  the 'Standing' or 'Cowgirl' poses, though there are some instances where Cowgirl was requested.  There is a 'This is going to be rough' which is another instance of Doggy Style, but a bit rougher, so the accompanying SECOND Ini file will have doggy and SUPER-DOG!!!!   :tongue: Just kidding on the name.    But I do have separate Consensual and Non-Consensual sets of poses.

The inclusion of the 'in-action' flag pertains to another work of mine, the LAPF Extended Patch.  This allows for various things like 'stopping the damn coupling pose', 'stopping sex if your partner goes premature', and 'preventing you from changing from one sex pose to another'....  This along with issues it fixes with creature sex and LoversHiyokoShooter.

And I do have at least those THREE mods (Prostitute, Bloodlines, Isles), so I can look for a common item (or items) for given NPCs that will bring up something like"Sorry, but we have the same occupation' or some nonsense.

* === * === * === * === * === *

EDIT TWO HOURS LATER:

After doing a little bit of studying of Wappy's RaperS script, I might be on to something for Hookers.

LoversProstitute only afforded one single pose per sex option when the option was chosen, this between the original and reDuxed version and the ReDuxed version can check for '0' poses to eliminate the sex option as a preventative measure.  But still, it afforded only one pose per specific action.

So too does LoversHooker have single sex poses insofar as oral sex.  It assigns pose #6 for blowjobs and #29 for pussy eating (now a cowgirl pose).  And of the feature where the NPC decides which type of sex he/she would like from the player after being asked, there are only four hardcoded options.

Hrm... pose #29 was pussy eating, now cowgirl?  Now  Dear Readers, you can see why an outside INI would be nice....

However, there are various 'doggy-style' and 'missionary-style' sex poses throughout.  It seemed a bit disconcerting that I would either need to eliminate the various poses in favor of a single standard, or that I would need to make multiple ini values, one for each individual pose.  But then it hit me...  Wappy's Rape script had SOME MEASURE TO HAVE AN ARRAY OF POSES for an action!

I did a brief study:

The INI stores (for one pose 'set') a collection of poses in a string, something like   sv_construct "1,2,5,7,9"

The Quest Script itself reads it from the INI as a string value, and stores it.

When it is time, another script makes a temporary 'array' value and shoves the string into it, using a command to make the commas act as data separators.

And it uses another value to count how many arguments are in the array, in the above instance... 5 arguments.  :smiley:

I'll have to test it to make sure I get it running right, but this will certainly help keep the diversity that LoversHookers is meant to have.

If only certain 'Other' mods used INI files for their poses *COUGH*  Wait, don't I have enough to mess with???

My LoversHookers I have changed a lot during the last few years. More ranks (8), changed dialogs ( But I only play females ), reduced prices, new quest and rank icons. And if the player ever reach the highest rank she becomes sex addicted, the dialogue options "Not at the moment" "I've changed my mind" "No thanks".... are blocked, you can not say no. And if a customer does not have enough gold the player reduce the priece or do it for free.
I don't know if I ever give up my version.

In my LoversProstitutes esp is also not much original left.
The appearance of almost all women reworked. Added pictures. Most of the "Dresser paintings" replaced with other meshes. ( The pictures of the Leyawiin girls are sacks, other girls have covered pots with name " xxx Makeup". More customers with different AI in Anvil Brothel. A Stalker in IC, lives in the (new) cellar under the house. More [Have a chat] dialogues ...mostly about the background or sexual preferences. Clothes for the girls,  they don't use vanilla anymore ( Of course you can still change it )
And the payment system !  Why must a hight level character pay more as a low level ??? 
With high you should pay less. Not because you have a higher level ! Because you have higher fame, personality and mercantile. A discount for heroes ( player finished the main quest )
I added some new "short"  in the quest script
short pfb                                                                ; player fame bonus  
short pifb                                              ; GetPCInfamy bonus  only for Karyisu
short pmqb                                                 ; player main quest bonus
short pmb                                                     ; player mercantile bonus
short ppb                                              ;  player high personality bonus
short HRB62                                                 ; discount Daughter Retaruseta
short HRB31                                            ; discount Emma

My calculation script in the dialogs, first time ( Nora )
set xLoversPro.value to ( xLoversPro.PriceL / 2 + xLoversPro.ProstPrice001 ) + ( xLoversPro.PriceL / 2 - ( xLoversPro.pfb + xLoversPro.pmqb + xLoversPro.pmb + xLoversPro.ppb ) )
additional times:
set xLoversPro.value to ( xLoversPro.PriceL / 2  ) + ( xLoversPro.PriceL / 2 - ( xLoversPro.pfb + xLoversPro.pmqb + xLoversPro.pmb + xLoversPro.ppb ) )

For a normal service for a lower class whore you pay about 10 gold ( the price of a Iron Shortsword ) With all discounts the price can not fall below half.

The same I did in LoversHookers. The 50 gold dialog replaced with 10.  Cheap 5 Gold ( was 20 )  and 20, 40 and 100 gold ( was 100 , 200 and 500 )

I just started looking at LoversSlaveTrader to reduce the "sell flowers" "wanna try my slave" prices.

----------------------------------------
 A quest Idea:
If LoversHookers and Prositutes are "merged"  you can add a "Mafia".
All whores and brothels have to pay ( The player don't know it if he/she only use the service.  But if the player start to work as a Whore/Gigolo after 10-20 costomers the Mafia notice the a "illegal" whore.
First the man talks to  the player and he/she must pay weekly ( later monthly, so the player  can leave Tamriel to play Mods with own worlds )
The Player can pay for the rest of his life, and all is fine.
Or the player does not pay or stop paying.  Then the Mafia sends some "nice" men. If thePlayer have not finished the main quest or closed the Bruma Gate  he is not so famous that the mafia knows him,  so the send low level NPCs ( PC Level Offset  -5 ).
If the player kills these men, then the Mafia send stronger NPCs ( PC Level Offset  0 ).  Then NPCs  "PC Level Offset  +5"  ....
If the Player finished the main quest or closed the Bruma Gate the Mafia starts with "PC Level Offset  +5 "
The Player can collect informations from other Whores .
It they like the player or for Gold with high disposition towards player: The player get good useful info.
If the player threatens the whores or for Gold with low disposition towards player: The Player get useless info or the wrong resulting in an ambush of the Mafia.
At the end the player will find the Boss of the Mafia...
A) a lot of blood and death. No more Mafia, nobody have to pay  anymore.
B) a lot of blood and death. And Player takes the lead, and all whores still have to pay. A monthly income. ( The player can poach some Mafia members with gold or sex during the quest )
C) The Player and the Boss solved the "problem" and they agree that the player must not pay anymore. The player get a job to collect the monthly earnings of whores, and get a
monthly income.
D) The player can poach some Mafia members with gold or sex during the quest and meet a competitor of the boss.
The player helps the competitor in bed and during the fight against the Boss. 
The new man/woman becomes the boss, the player his/her lover/sextoy and the player must not pay anymore ( But all other whores still have to pay )
E)The player dies during the quest and the game user uninstalled frustrated the Mod.

Archived