LoversHookers being updated. (Prostitution done) Wish me luck

LongDukDong

:smiley:  I like that idea!   If anyone wishes to make a new Lovers mod that acts as a wrapper for all prostitution mods, let them.  It would be entertaining to see someone come up with a mod that forces such play.  But it would force some character changes between mods.   There are some evil Pimps in Crowning Isles for one.   And I believe Ashal the Khajiit was meant to be a pimp for the Twin Kittens of Leyawin (though unused).  Oh... and if anyone adapts Gweden Brothel and/or the Tiber Septim Hotel brothel mod (at nexus mods), have fun!

But the mod touches I made is that it will detect key items (lower/middle class tokens) from NPCs in Lovers Prostitute, and the factions (SOAP Faction and TownSlut/CityProstitutes) within both Crowning Isles and DarkBloodlines.  Not all that easy as the objects had to be detected when you first greet the NPC, but thanks to a bit of 'crosshair detection' I learned from LoversSexSense, it was pretty easy.

That and the use of strings for the lovers poses works just fine.  I even made a few new sweet scripts just to ease the transition.

To be honest, I came here just to grab a couple of links for the READ ME file.  :tongue:

............ so I can post Hookers TONIGHT!

I would not use Crowning.
It is self-contained and far away from Tamriel and almost every part is used for a quest.
But the main reason it is only playable for women. Add quests in Lovers Hookers or Prostitute which lead you to Crowning is not a good idea.
Only the Crowning school faction rank can be "merged" with the hookers rank. But if you are  high level Hooker you can not skip crowning quests, no you start with crowning level 0.
But if you finished the SOAP your Hookers rank is set to  2, 3 or 4 ? ( if it was lower )
-----------------------

LoversProstitute:
I think it was a unfinished or often changed Mod.
Ashal , IC Waterfront faction, maybe a customer  or pimp for the IC girls. Maybe a brothel in the waterfront was planed... but Idea discarded as the creater noticed that  the waterfront house conflicts with other Mods. Then he adds the disable switch ( also in Anvil )

The Anvil girls ? Sisters ? In some dialogues it sound like they a real sisters, in others they seems to be whore-sister / mates / best friends.
Background : Emma had a lot pirate customers or was a pirate whore? Just a hint, no further information. The previous owner of the bar was a pirate / ex-pirate.

Hanna almost no backround . But in the boat ( In the bar, hanging from the ceiling) there is a full Blades Armor with Katana (Name : Hanna's Akaviri Katana !! )
She was a Blade and now a whore...that could be a wonderful story.

Only Millie has a good background with her Sailor lovers who left her when she was pregnant. And she still hopes he comesback. ( But what about the child? )

And very strange the Bruma girls.
Why they send letters?

Ritova about Retaruseta:
"I got letter from her, saying she's coming back soon.  So I'm preparing a feast for her return.  Her favorite dieh is venison, and I found her some Honey Mead to go with it. "
and
"There is one strange thing in letter...she is asking how are you doing... you know her ?"
??? What ? Ritova is in the same room when I talk to Retaruseta, do her quest or hire her for sex. Is Ritova blind ?
And Retaruseta is always in Bruma, she don't travel. In other diloagues it sound like that Retaruseta was in Bruma before Ritova and Hafid Hollowleg came to Bruma and open the Jerall View Inn. ( Hafid says : "When we first arrived, she helped us settling down here...  "  )

And Retaruseta tells you:
"If you want best girl for the best price...  Nikki is your choice. Your money won't go to waste.  She's very good at what she does.  Yes, I do mean my mother. "
Where is Nikki?

I think Ritova's dialogues above should be Nikki's dialogues. And Nikki is/was a whore in another town and Retaruseta's mother.
Then the letters make sense, and that Nikki does not know that the player knows Retaruseta.
Then the Idea was discarded, Nikki became Ritova and was also placed in Bruma...But now they send letters within the house.  ( ? In all dialogs they say they like the other girl...but they don't talk to each other, they send letters????  Women ! )

And other small illogical things.  So I think the mod was released before it was completely finishe, still work in progress... then the creator lost interest. The Mod worked, the dialogue bugs were unimportant.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's why I posted in I have changed and add dialogues.
In my esp; no more  letters in bruma, the Anvil girls are sisters ( one mother, different fathers ). The Blades armor and katana are deleted, the 3 sisters never did other jobs beside whore.
Nikki is mother of Retaruseta but still in Skyrim, Retaruseta's father Redguard and mother Nord.

Archived