[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

Are there any requirements for this mod?

i think u need to have custom skeleton, body with textures and skse

i think sexlab stories had a milk farm in it, maybe you could get with the modder (skyrimill) on that, i'm sure he'd love your help finishing that mod

one day maybe, but from what ive read in his thread, hes milking mod is about questing and centered around that farm, while Long Life Milk Mod is more general

Another suggestion - there is a Sexlab Shade Effect that is sometimes applied to my character that looks like lactation (see pic); adding that effect to the player when she reaches full capacity would be dandy. MCM- Configurable expressions during milking (pleasure / embarrased) and when at full capacity (pained / fearful) would add more bonus immersion points. It would make Milk Mod require Sexlab, though I think the majority of us have that running anyway.

attachicon.gifMilk Effect.JPG

returning to that, its a cum shader, so ... someone needs to make milk shader

Well, I'd be more focused on how to apply it correctly, Once that's done, changing the visual shader properties would just trial and error tweaking.

Finally got around to the lactation scripting of my own supplemental mod, and got this script that compiles fine (still have yet to test in game). See below spoiler for the two bits regarding applying expressions and shaders (SexLab cum shaders anyway).

Scriptname _BFA_S_3T_Lactation extends activemagiceffect  

{Applies Effects of Lactation Only. Does not apply it.}

import Utility
SexLabFramework property SexLab auto

Sound Property SexLabOrgasmFX auto
int RandomM

Event OnEffectStart(Actor Target, Actor Caster)

int instanceID = SexLabOrgasmFX.play(Target)
Sound.SetInstanceVolume(instanceID, 1.0)

; Make the player moan
  sslBaseVoice voice = SexLab.PickVoice(Target)
voice.Moan(Target, 20, false)

; Message Randomization
RandomM= Utility.RandomInt(0,1)
if RandomM == 0
Debug.Notification ("Your breasts begin leaking milk, moistening your outfit front.")
elseif RandomM == 1
Debug.Notification ("Your front becomes wet as your breasts let down unexpectedly.")
endif

; Apply front lactation effect - cum shader??
SexLab.AddCum(Target, 2)

; Set Player Expression
SexLab.ClearMFG(Target) ; Clear of existing expressions
sslBaseExpression Oops = SexLab.GetExpressionbyName("Puzzled")
Oops.ApplyTo(Target, 75)

EndEvent

Event OnEffectFinish(Actor Target, Actor Caster)

; Clear Expressions after 1 in-game hours
Utility.WaitGameTime(1.0)
SexLab.ClearCum(Target)
SexLab.ClearMFG(Target)

EndEvent

Event OnDeath(Actor akKiller)

Dispel()

EndEvent

Trying to get the shader and expression to linger after the effect is done (Sexlab Defeat does this pretty well, but my brain bled a bit after looking at it in the CK), so hopefully the WaitGame bit in the OnEffectFinish part will do it.

i think this one need clean save

v 17-08-2014
major script cleaning
more changes to pain reduction
MilkExhaustion now removed when nipples become "normal"/ready
changed MCM menu sliders minimum values to 0.01 and doubled maximum values (now you can have even bigger titties, they can look weird but who cares, right?)
added to MCM menu: maximum breast capacity to milkmaids, its level-based thus the same for all maids
added to MCM menu: current pain of milkmaids
fix for milk throne fires up 2 times after v 14-08-2014 (ive told ya use at your own risk :P)

Just an Update 

The Milk-o-Matic  or any hand animated breast animations  by me ( or anyone mostly ) will NOT work with HDT , I officially Give up on HDT and custom breast animations working together for now , So if you are using you will not see any breast movement when on the Milk-o-Matic or any milk type animations I provide

Cheers

Just an Update 

The Milk-o-Matic  or any hand animated breast animations  by me ( or anyone mostly ) will NOT work with HDT , I officially Give up on HDT and custom breast animations working together for now , So if you are using you will not see any breast movement when on the Milk-o-Matic or any milk type animations I provide

Cheers

Okey! But without HDT animation also good! Truelly not hoped hdt support. Only milking animation machine was my hope. Please wish release your good job with slider? or cbbe, unpb body support. :D

Just an Update 

Cheers

It seemed to work on the previews you posted a long time ago. Did something change or were my eyes playing tricks?

On a personal note, I don't mind at all as long as we get the long and patiently awaited machine into the game.

Just an Update 

Cheers

It seemed to work on the previews you posted a long time ago. Did something change or were my eyes playing tricks?

On a personal note, I don't mind at all as long as we get the long and patiently awaited machine into the game.

I wasn't using hdt at the time , when making the animations so yea :( 

AHAHahahaha.... well I didn't do a clean save so that might be an issue, but I went to start making dinner and my girl's boobs never stopped growing! They grew "per tick" even after she reached the max. They got so big by the time I got back, there might as well have been 3 of her. They were GIGANTIC.

Interesting to note, the milker milked her down to normal and all the while she was above max size for her level I'd get the milk leaking message until she got down to below the max for her level.

I'll try it again with a clean save :)

But it WAS funny....

just a quick update nothing else

v 18-08-2014

added sliders for Bodyslide from 2 posts above[/spoile

Clean save still required?

if upgrading from version below 17-08 then yes

its just sliders for bodyslide added, to make custom cuirass

AHAHahahaha.... well I didn't do a clean save so that might be an issue, but I went to start making dinner and my girl's boobs never stopped growing! They grew "per tick" even after she reached the max. They got so big by the time I got back, there might as well have been 3 of her. They were GIGANTIC.

Interesting to note, the milker milked her down to normal and all the while she was above max size for her level I'd get the milk leaking message until she got down to below the max for her level.

But it WAS funny....

shouldn't go above 10,5 size

side note: ive finished new pain system, will do some quick tests tomorrow to see how it works and release

But it WAS funny....

Same thing happened to me

What exactly is the max level??? (My character's breast scaled out to 4, I didn't even know you could go past 3)

And her breasts never got heavier than 20 pounds.

But this was my first time trying out Ed's tweak of this mod so I'm all new to this

Btw thanks a lot for all your efforts ed!!!!

just a quick update nothing else

v 18-08-2014

added sliders for Bodyslide from 2 posts above[/spoile

Clean save still required?

if upgrading from version below 17-08 then yes

its just sliders for bodyslide added, to make custom cuirass

But it WAS funny....

shouldn't go above 10,5 size

side note: ive finished new pain system, will do some quick tests tomorrow to see how it works and release

Yeah I never remembered them ever continuing to grow once you reached max capacity for a particular level. You'd get the message that they were leaking, but the breasts themselves would not tick up another size. However THIS time, they got to the "milk is leaking from..." and I thought, ok, that's as big as she gets at this level... but no... they kept growing!  I was laughing out loud when I came back to the computer... was like... "GIRL! HOW are you even standing UPRIGHT???"

Just an Update 

Cheers

So a 'fake breast' animation that just swings the torso around (or up and down with the body on its hands and knees) wouldn't work at all? Ie. don't try to animate the breasts directly, just move the body in a way that makes the breasts move in interesting ways with the harness attached?

With the outfit being CBBE/UNP/7B (or just a bodyslide so people can make it for their body type)?

Or is it just a stupid idea?

One question. Newer version need RND mods. But its so terrible play to me. Think about drink or food and dung? NOOOOO!!

I'll think only sex boob milk sex boob milk sex boob milk sex boob milk sex boob milk!! :D

However i want no RND require version. Should make it?

Just an Update 

Cheers

So a 'fake breast' animation that just swings the torso around (or up and down with the body on its hands and knees) wouldn't work at all? Ie. don't try to animate the breasts directly, just move the body in a way that makes the breasts move in interesting ways with the harness attached?

With the outfit being CBBE/UNP/7B (or just a bodyslide so people can make it for their body type)?

Or is it just a stupid idea?

I would require the body to be stationary .....

screenshot20_by_mastercchris-d7vmhug.jpg

Archived