[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

Milk machine has been released, officially. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2014-08-29/page-113

So those will replace the thrones used now? (I'm sure I've done something wrong, but those machines don't seem to have the animations seen in the preview videos.)

maybe if some one goes and replaces them all and fixes positions... i dont even want to think about doing this in 2 esps, itll probably take days

u can use mod from above to add one to your house

P.S. XPMSE 2.06 broke my hdt

How does the spriggan milk thing happen?

You need to put on some Spriggan Armor. You should then see a message, "Infected with Spriggan". Then you'll have a new spell something about nursing the Spriggan. 

Doesn't it require SD?

no im cheater, cheating is what i do

You need to put on some Spriggan Armor. You should then see a message, "Infected with Spriggan". Then you'll have a new spell something about nursing the Spriggan. 

Doesn't it require SD?

No spriggan Armor in my game.

Downloaded Nalim's armor. Need anything else with milk mod?

Doesn't it require SD?

No spriggan Armor in my game.

Downloaded Nalim's armor. Need anything else with milk mod?

i use strings compare, so any armor that have "Spriggan Armor" in their name will work, no dependencies

ed86,

I have issues with the latest version.

I had these issues on a clean save (load with NO milk Mod enabled, save, load that save, save again, clean with SaveTool (script cleaner), load, save, and then enable new version and load last save).

So... then I started a new game, created a new character, and.... same issues.

#1 - Spriggan Armor does nothing. This is on a brand new character in a new game, and she hasn't sat in the chair yet. I used to get a message about being infected with Spriggan. I thought maybe you just got rid of the message so I checked buff/debuff and..... nada. The Spriggan Armor I'm using is from the BAMM armor and clothing mod and when you search for it or do a "showinventory" it shows up as "Spriggan Armor L(++)". The pair of plus signs is after every piece or armor or clothing that mod replaces/creates. 

#2 - Character was created at 75% weight. When I sat her in the throne to get the message (which I got) about the tubes and needles and ..... I waited for the first tick and .... BAM! Her boobs went to zero. So I'm not sure how the whole original boob size detection thing is supposed to work, but I'm pretty sure that's not it :)

#3 - the timing setup for the ticks is confusing and I can't get it to work the way I expect. The main settings screen shows 30 hours. So I go to the debug screen and set that for 30 seconds (it was at ONE second by default). The "tool tip" when you hover on the debug screen's tick timer setting thing, APPEARS to be saying that if I set it from 1 to 24 then it's the new system (game hours), but if I set it to 25 to 30 seconds, then it's the old system. So setting it to 30 seconds, I'd expect the main settings screen to show me 30 seconds. Maybe I'm just not understanding how it works. What I'd LIKE to be able to do is to set it to about 10 or 15 seconds for testing. Is there a way to console that using the "set milkpoll to ..." like I used to be able to do? For a single character I had it down as fast as 8 seconds for testing.

Not sure how much more info I can give you. Gotta get the boobs thing fixed and I really like where you're going with the Spriggan Armor if I can just get it working. Maybe I need to try a different Spriggan Armor that just says, Spriggan Armor. :)

Can also confirm a few of the same issues Ed.

Took abit of tweaking to get it to actually start polling, so not sure if that's getting frozen somehow of what, but had to go in and change the poll time value, then swap it back t get it to start.

Secondly, similar to chajapa, when it did poll the first time, it actually set my PC to flatchested. lol. I usually keep the 1.0 base size set, so she went from a comfy C cup or so to an A cup when it polled the first time.

You need to edit your hdt.xml when you upgrade to the latest version of XPSME. The NPC Prebelly node has to be renamed to HDT Belly, I believe. The official stuff is on the front page of the download for the new skeleton. 

i did that, doesnt help, no hdt

ed86,

I have issues with the latest version.

I had these issues on a clean save (load with NO milk Mod enabled, save, load that save, save again, clean with SaveTool (script cleaner), load, save, and then enable new version and load last save).

So... then I started a new game, created a new character, and.... same issues.

#1 - Spriggan Armor does nothing. This is on a brand new character in a new game, and she hasn't sat in the chair yet. I used to get a message about being infected with Spriggan. I thought maybe you just got rid of the message so I checked buff/debuff and..... nada. The Spriggan Armor I'm using is from the BAMM armor and clothing mod and when you search for it or do a "showinventory" it shows up as "Spriggan Armor L(++)". The pair of plus signs is after every piece or armor or clothing that mod replaces/creates. 

#2 - Character was created at 75% weight. When I sat her in the throne to get the message (which I got) about the tubes and needles and ..... I waited for the first tick and .... BAM! Her boobs went to zero. So I'm not sure how the whole original boob size detection thing is supposed to work, but I'm pretty sure that's not it :)

#3 - the timing setup for the ticks is confusing and I can't get it to work the way I expect. The main settings screen shows 30 hours. So I go to the debug screen and set that for 30 seconds (it was at ONE second by default). The "tool tip" when you hover on the debug screen's tick timer setting thing, APPEARS to be saying that if I set it from 1 to 24 then it's the new system (game hours), but if I set it to 25 to 30 seconds, then it's the old system. So setting it to 30 seconds, I'd expect the main settings screen to show me 30 seconds. Maybe I'm just not understanding how it works. What I'd LIKE to be able to do is to set it to about 10 or 15 seconds for testing. Is there a way to console that using the "set milkpoll to ..." like I used to be able to do? For a single character I had it down as fast as 8 seconds for testing.

Not sure how much more info I can give you. Gotta get the boobs thing fixed and I really like where you're going with the Spriggan Armor if I can just get it working. Maybe I need to try a different Spriggan Armor that just says, Spriggan Armor. :)

*sigh*

im starting to hate that spriggan stuff it always give problems

fixed

in settings you have new system  1-24 hours

in debug you have old system  30+ seconds

they use same global variable, so you cant  have 8 second ticks, its either 1-24h  or 30+ seconds

Can also confirm a few of the same issues Ed.

Took abit of tweaking to get it to actually start polling, so not sure if that's getting frozen somehow of what, but had to go in and change the poll time value, then swap it back t get it to start.

Secondly, similar to chajapa, when it did poll the first time, it actually set my PC to flatchested. lol. I usually keep the 1.0 base size set, so she went from a comfy C cup or so to an A cup when it polled the first time.

is there any orther spriggan armor mods i dont feel like downloading bamm just for one armor  and Nalim's Armor from Spriggan Wood _ Sexy lore friendly CBBE armor on nexus has a problem setting the weight to 100 it goes invisible

is there any orther spriggan armor mods i dont feel like downloading bamm just for one armor  and Nalim's Armor from Spriggan Wood _ Sexy lore friendly CBBE armor on nexus has a problem setting the weight to 100 it goes invisible

so thats why my spriggan armor disappear

Is the polling system fixed in the current version? On 08/29 version it's not polling at all (tried tweaking settings as mentioned above but I can't get it to work).

why fix what isn't broken?

For the sake of completeness? :P

i dont understand you

ill rephrase, mod is working, nothing broken.

For the sake of completeness? :P

ill rephrase, mod is working, nothing broken.

Joke.

Anyone gotten the milker working yet? I've taken a look at the Zaz test room but no anims are scripted for it as is. All my PC does is get stuck after she gets inside the larger milker. The animation files seem to be there but nothing is linking them to the furniture as of yet. I am hopeful, I have been waiting for this longer than some of our newer posters in this thread.

Anyone gotten the milker working yet? I've taken a look at the Zaz test room but no anims are scripted for it as is. All my PC does is get stuck after she gets inside the larger milker. The animation files seem to be there but nothing is linking them to the furniture as of yet. I am hopeful, I have been waiting for this longer than some of our newer posters in this thread.

If you use the animation test feature the milkers do animate, but the suction cups are separate (in a chest) and the animated boobs don't seem to work with HDT anyways. If you just walk up to a milker and press "E" to use it, then..... no animation. 

So.... to be complete I think the suction cups need to be converted to Bodyslide AND..... get the darn thing working with HDT. I'm trying to start a fresh game without HDT and having a hard time remembering how to get BBP or TBBP working :)

If you use the animation test feature the milkers do animate, but the suction cups are separate (in a chest) and the animated boobs don't seem to work with HDT anyways. If you just walk up to a milker and press "E" to use it, then..... no animation. 

So.... to be complete I think the suction cups need to be converted to Bodyslide AND..... get the darn thing working with HDT. I'm trying to start a fresh game without HDT and having a hard time remembering how to get BBP or TBBP working :)

I've tried that but all I do is get into the milker, then get out. I'm unable to move the camera any. If I get into the larger milker...I get stuck. Searching the console for anything with milk reveals a number of milking animations, but I'm ignorant of how to use them.

Hm, maybe i should use a new game, any old game i use this mod with gets corrupted as soon as the mod goes active by using a milker or a milker-armor.

it could also be a incompatible mod since i run several other mods which change the breast-nodes...

Most notably player succubus quest, sexlab hormones, soulgemoven and soulgem pregnancy.

Only soulgem pregnancy is active for the pc, the others are turned off so i think it might be sexlab hormones because it constantly updates the nodes and creates conflicts.

Hm, maybe i should use a new game, any old game i use this mod with gets corrupted as soon as the mod goes active by using a milker or a milker-armor.

it could also be a incompatible mod since i run several other mods which change the breast-nodes...

Most notably player succubus quest, sexlab hormones, soulgemoven and soulgem pregnancy.

Only soulgem pregnancy is active for the pc, the others are turned off so i think it might be sexlab hormones because it constantly updates the nodes and creates conflicts.

my personal experience says: running sexlab hormones = asking for troubles

You guys are doing a great job. Here is my humble feedback. Sorry if it's a bit long.^^
Troubleshooting:
When I ordered a maid to use the milking machine the story message was half 1 first person half second person. Then when I reordered her to sat the "exhaust" message was in the first person.

Suggestion:

For the "milking mutation" the needle will be a good explanation in Fallout but here it is fairly odd. Skyrim is a world of magic. What about a spell, an enchanted clothe or a magic stone?
The types of milk are fairly unbalanced (a flaming aura for the dark elf milk!). From my point of view the soulgem oven's milk is more lore friendly. For example the Dark elf milk could give a fire resist but at a larger amount than the breton milk which improve magic resist.

More example of milk buff: nord=frost resist, argonian=health regen, bosmer=illness resist then cure illness, orc=damage resist, khajiit= I have no idea^^ but: " although born smaller than the children of either man or mer, the Khajiiti mature at a significantly faster rate." Maybe a skill improvement buff?

I think the milk is not expensive enough. We are speaking of humanoid milk which is a rare good. The best milk should be as expensive as the finest alcohol, even if it imply to reduce the milk production rate by maid or increase the maturation time. After all, modders are endlessly starting new game due to frequent mod update. They don't have time to make a long playtrought.

Eventually it would be nice to have a milk farm with stable. It will improve the compatibility with altering cities mods and permit to avoid a lot of fast traveling to follow the local demand. Maybe you could use the same export system as this mod "http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16106/?", maybe it's not as tricky as it seems.
That all folk, good luck.

Archived