[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

Just an Update 

The Milk-o-Matic  or any hand animated breast animations  by me ( or anyone mostly ) will NOT work with HDT , I officially Give up on HDT and custom breast animations working together for now , So if you are using you will not see any breast movement when on the Milk-o-Matic or any milk type animations I provide

Cheers

So a 'fake breast' animation that just swings the torso around (or up and down with the body on its hands and knees) wouldn't work at all? Ie. don't try to animate the breasts directly, just move the body in a way that makes the breasts move in interesting ways with the harness attached?

With the outfit being CBBE/UNP/7B (or just a bodyslide so people can make it for their body type)?

Or is it just a stupid idea?

I would require the body to be stationary .....

screenshot20_by_mastercchris-d7vmhug.jpg

Fuck it, I'll dump HDT for that...

meh found that infinite boobs bug, will fix in todays update, or shouldn't i?  =)

btw ... anyone wants to write more stories?

v 19-08-2014
new pain system enabled
fix infinite breast bug
disabled useless annoying tutorial when you become maid, if you want stories, you can enable them in mcm

I like the stories, but you're right... once you've seen them a few times it's nice to be able to turn them off. Glad you didn't get rid of them entirely. :)

I'm about to leave for a short vacation, but I might try my hand at writing some new stories once I get back.

meh found that infinite boobs bug, will fix in todays update, or shouldn't i?  =)

v 19-08-2014

new pain system enabled

fix infinite breast bug

disabled useless annoying tutorial when you become maid, if you want stories, you can enable them in mcm

Hey, did you accidentally make it check for Follower again? I just tried the new one and Mirai doesn't become Milk Maid (she's outside the vanilla follower system)

v 19-08-2014

new pain system enabled

fix infinite breast bug

Hey, did you accidentally make it check for Follower again? I just tried the new one and Mirai doesn't become Milk Maid (she's outside the vanilla follower system)

no

v 19-08-2014

new pain system enabled

fix infinite breast bug

no

Ok, well.... followers no longer working at all. Whether vanilla or not. Just tested in 3 different saves. Follower who was NOT a milk maid sits in throne, no message stating she becomes a milk maid. Wait, wait, wait.... no messages about breast growth. Check MCM.... no Milk Maids listed.

Tried with a male PC and a new female follower (vanilla follower system and NOT vanilla follower system).

Tried with a female PC. Same thing with the followers but the throne works on the PC. My character becomes a milk maid and everything works as expected.

Tried another save with 3 existing milk maids from the version just prior to this (with double-firing milk cuirass).

- The existing Milk maids can no longer use the throne. I *DO* get the messages about breast growth for them, but they can't be milked.

So..... not sure what I can test next. Running out of time before I have to start getting ready for our trip (tomorrow) :)

Just thought of this.... these are all custom races (they worked before) so did the RACE get changed in the "usable by" section of the throne? or.... something?

v 19-08-2014

new pain system enabled

fix infinite breast bug

no

Ok, well.... followers no longer working at all. Whether vanilla or not. Just tested in 3 different saves. Follower who was NOT a milk maid sits in throne, no message stating she becomes a milk maid. Wait, wait, wait.... no messages about breast growth. Check MCM.... no Milk Maids listed.

Tried with a male PC and a new female follower (vanilla follower system and NOT vanilla follower system).

Tried with a female PC. Same thing with the followers but the throne works on the PC. My character becomes a milk maid and everything works as expected.

Tried another save with 3 existing milk maids from the version just prior to this (with double-firing milk cuirass).

- The existing Milk maids can no longer use the throne. I *DO* get the messages about breast growth for them, but they can't be milked.

So..... not sure what I can test next. Running out of time before I have to start getting ready for our trip (tomorrow) :)

Just thought of this.... these are all custom races (they worked before) so did the RACE get changed in the "usable by" section of the throne? or.... something?

indeed works only for player

OMG!! nornd existed.. Sorry!! :D

And this mod need consume one from other mod.

Its SexLabHentaiPregnancy mod's milkbrest, milkprojectile nif files.

Truely that mod is not good to use but nif file is so good. :D

How about that? or nipple magic type too good. :D

However milk mod not applied milk spurting? Its not good! :)

OMG!! nornd existed.. Sorry!! :D

And this mod need consume one from other mod.

Its SexLabHentaiPregnancy mod's milkbrest, milkprojectile nif files.

Truely that mod is not good to use but nif file is so good. :D

How about that? or nipple magic type too good. :D

However milk mod not applied milk spurting? Its not good! :)

the milk from HentaiPregnancy is..... ok.. not great, but ok. The milk drips from the breast very often from the wrong place. Not sure there's a way to MAKE it come from nipples.

Nipple Magic requires special skeleton for it to work properly, so I'm not sure that's a great idea either. 

The milk on the nipples that we have now is pretty good, but it could last a little longer before fading. And maybe be a little heavier. But .... so far I think it's the best that can be done with what we have available.

What do you mean by stories? 

Like how complex / short would they need to be?

i think they should be no more than 200 symbols, maybe less, im not sure about game limit, so better be safe

ed86,

I never really paid attention.... do the stories just play randomly or are they leveled with the milk maid? If random it makes a difference in what I write.. :)

randomly picked from existing beginnings/ends

there are 2 stories  

1st for chair  from CoC , btw sum1 can edit them to be more skyrim friendly

2nd for spriggan

teh fix for followers

The CoC milking scenes were great in its own game, but definitely out of place here.

Here's a tidbit for the first time you use the milker, if it's possible to have more control over which 'story' the mod picks:

Despite your better judgment, you take a seat in the strange milking apparatus. The suckers immediately seal themselves against your breasts and activate, assaulting your nipples with a strong, rhythmic sucking sensation. It’s uncomfortable – almost painful, in fact, but the sensation of being milked, even though futilely, brings about a strange, tingling feeling of arousal that washes over your whole being.

As you look down to your breasts, an odd feeling of sadness twinges in your mind as you see the milker extracting nothing from your meager bosom. You find yourself fantasizing your breasts as heaving boulders of supple flesh, filled with creamy, nutritive milk and maternal purpose. The daydream is oddly erotic, and your thighs begin rubbing against each other of their own accord.

Eventually, the milker’s action becomes too much for your reddened nipples, and with a slight grimace you deactivate the milker. As you alleviate your tender bosom, you find that the odd tingling sensation is still lingering in your bosom, along with the vision of your breasts swelling with milk…

newest version dont work. u can make them mild maids again but no milk production happens.

nvm seems the scripts taking long to run now for some reason even thou my setup and mods havent changed. hopely next u can give us a key to press to see milk lvls instead of having to go to the menu.

The CoC milking scenes were great in its own game, but definitely out of place here.

Here's a tidbit for the first time you use the milker, if it's possible to have more control over which 'story' the mod picks:

Despite your better judgment, you take a seat in the strange milking apparatus. The suckers immediately seal themselves against your breasts and activate, assaulting your nipples with a strong, rhythmic sucking sensation. It’s uncomfortable – almost painful, in fact, but the sensation of being milked, even though futilely, brings about a strange, tingling feeling of arousal that washes over your whole being.

As you look down to your breasts, an odd feeling of sadness twinges in your mind as you see the milker extracting nothing from your meager bosom. You find yourself fantasizing your breasts as heaving boulders of supple flesh, filled with creamy, nutritive milk and maternal purpose. The daydream is oddly erotic, and your thighs begin rubbing against each other of their own accord.

Eventually, the milker’s action becomes too much for your reddened nipples, and with a slight grimace you deactivate the milker. As you alleviate your tender bosom, you find that the odd tingling sensation is still lingering in your bosom, along with the vision of your breasts swelling with milk…

that is too long, seems limit is somewhere around 600 letters,  maybe its dependent of screen size

also you  should define where start story and wheres end

ive moved all messages to scripts, should be easier to write stories/ translations for others

Sorry my English is not my language, but is it possible to add a button to activate and deactivate the mod? so it would not have to enter the menu constantly. 
greetings

are you playing at work\ public places? i don't see other reasons why you would constantly visit mcm menu to enable/disable mod

ill think about it

the stories are:

throne:

S

Story[0] = "Despite your better judgement, you take a seat in the strange milking apparatus. The suckers immediately seal themselves against your breasts and activate, assaulting your nipples with a strong, rhythmic sucking sensation. It’s uncomfortable - almost painful, in fact, but the sensation of being milked, even though futilely, brings about a strange, tingling feeling of arousal that washes over your whole being. \n As you look down to your breasts, an odd feeling of sadness twinges in your mind as you see the milker extracting nothing from your meager bosom. You find yourself fantasizing your breasts as heaving boulders of supple flesh, filled with creamy, nutritive milk and maternal purpose. The daydream is oddly erotic, and your thighs begin rubbing against each other of their own accord."
Story[1] = "The barn looms tall ahead of you as you step into its shadow. You walk over to the barn, eagerly anticipating the opportunity to get milked. Your milky nipples grow hard and ready of their own volition. \n The doors part easily, and you breeze into your stall in a rush. You easily attach the harnesses and lift up into position, hearing the machinery activate automatically. Despite the tightness of your harness, you manage to reach down to grab the clear cups of the breast milker. The cups twitch and move in your hands as you bring them up, ready to milk you."
Story[2] = "The barn looms tall ahead of you as you step into its shadow. You walk over to the barn, eagerly anticipating the opportunity to get milked. Your forwards-jutting nipples grow hard and ready of their own volition. \n The doors part easily, and you breeze into your stall in a rush.You easily attach the harnesses and lift up into position, hearing the machinery activate automatically."
Story[3] = "You begin holding them against your forwards-jutting nipples and with a sudden lurch the suction pulls against you, pressing the breast-milker's cups tightly against your chest, stretching your cherry-like nubs to nearly twice their normal length. You feel a building pressure as the machine sucks you relentlessly, drawing your milk to the surface. Your body lets down its milk, flooding the tubes with creamy goodness. Milk immediately begins leaking from the edges as the machine fails to keep up with the quantity of cream being released. Alarms blare and soft footfalls fill the barn as help arrives."
Story[4] = "You stretch down and grab onto the suction cups, pulling them up to your eager nipples. They latch on, slapping tight against you as the vacuum pressure seals them tightly against your body. You can feel your milk-slicked nipples pulling tight, nearly doubling in size from the intense pressure. The sensitive flesh of your smothering tits fill with a burgeoning pressure that centers around the tubes connected to your nips. Your lactating cherry-like nubs twitch and pulse for but a moment, then unleash a torrent of milk, totally filling the tubes."

E

Story[0] = "Eventually, the milker’s action becomes too much for your reddened nipples, and with a slight grimace you deactivate the milker. As you alleviate your tender bosom, you find that the odd tingling sensation is still lingering in your bosom, along with the vision of your breasts swelling with milk…"
Story[1] = "You hear the clangs of metal on metal, and then the suction intensifies, nearly doubling, milking you HARD and draining you of your vast reservoir of milk. Your nipples ache with the strange pleasure of it, leaving you grunting and bucking against your restraints, desperate for release, but you just can't get the stimulation you need. \n For an hour you're teased like that, pumped of your milk until the machinery shuts off and the harness lowers you to the ground, leaving you in a puddle of your own creation when the nipple-cups pop off."
Story[2] = "The machinery lurches, struggling to keep up as you flood the tubes. An alarm starts blaring as milk begins leaking out around the edges. \n The machinery just can't keep up! You can hear footsteps in the barn, and a pair of soft hands hold the cups against your chest.The machinery is shut down, but another pair of hands begins massaging your breasts, pumping wave after wave of milk through the tubes, unaided by the machinery."
Story[3] = "You feel woozy and light-headed from the intense milking, and have difficulty focusing on anything but the residue of fluids coating your milky tits. Feeling sore and exhausted, you make yourself decent and stagger away from the machinery with a satisfied smile on your face."
Story[4] = "You practically cream yourself from the attentions of your mysterious helper as the milking continues, so hot and horny that you try and wriggle in your harness to press against them. After an hour of non-stop squeezing and spurting, your milking is over, and the hands release you. The cups fall to the ground, and the harness lowers you to the ground. By the time you can crane your head around, your helper has left."

Spriggan

S

Story[0] = "Here could be your story"
Story[1] = "The spriggan's root-like tendrils stretch across your swollen breasts, forming tight knots where milk is starting to seep from your nipples. The rough bark of its fingers digs into your flesh, as it starts to massage your breasts, coaxing your milk to the surface."
Story[2] = "The spriggan's tendrils knot around your milky nipples, then take hold almost painfully hard. You gasp in a mixture of pain and relief, as your milk lets down."

E

Story[1] = "Your whole body throbs in time with the pulse of milk from your nipples, and a strange euphoria courses through you. But your breasts are nearly drained, and the milking comes to an end. The spriggan seems to be satisfied, for now."
Story[2] = "You squirm within the spriggan's tight embrace, as it wrings the last few drops from your drained breasts. The spriggan seems to want more, but there is none to be had."

Milking cuirass

null

the stories are:

throne:

S

Story[0] = "Despite your better judgement, you take a seat in the strange milking apparatus. The suckers immediately seal themselves against your breasts and activate, assaulting your nipples with a strong, rhythmic sucking sensation. It’s uncomfortable - almost painful, in fact, but the sensation of being milked, even though futilely, brings about a strange, tingling feeling of arousal that washes over your whole being. \n As you look down to your breasts, an odd feeling of sadness twinges in your mind as you see the milker extracting nothing from your meager bosom. You find yourself fantasizing your breasts as heaving boulders of supple flesh, filled with creamy, nutritive milk and maternal purpose. The daydream is oddly erotic, and your thighs begin rubbing against each other of their own accord."

Story[1] = "The barn looms tall ahead of you as you step into its shadow. You walk over to the barn, eagerly anticipating the opportunity to get milked. Your milky nipples grow hard and ready of their own volition. \n The doors part easily, and you breeze into your stall in a rush. You easily attach the harnesses and lift up into position, hearing the machinery activate automatically. Despite the tightness of your harness, you manage to reach down to grab the clear cups of the breast milker. The cups twitch and move in your hands as you bring them up, ready to milk you."

Story[2] = "The barn looms tall ahead of you as you step into its shadow. You walk over to the barn, eagerly anticipating the opportunity to get milked. Your forwards-jutting nipples grow hard and ready of their own volition. \n The doors part easily, and you breeze into your stall in a rush.You easily attach the harnesses and lift up into position, hearing the machinery activate automatically."

Story[3] = "You begin holding them against your forwards-jutting nipples and with a sudden lurch the suction pulls against you, pressing the breast-milker's cups tightly against your chest, stretching your cherry-like nubs to nearly twice their normal length. You feel a building pressure as the machine sucks you relentlessly, drawing your milk to the surface. Your body lets down its milk, flooding the tubes with creamy goodness. Milk immediately begins leaking from the edges as the machine fails to keep up with the quantity of cream being released. Alarms blare and soft footfalls fill the barn as help arrives."

Story[4] = "You stretch down and grab onto the suction cups, pulling them up to your eager nipples. They latch on, slapping tight against you as the vacuum pressure seals them tightly against your body. You can feel your milk-slicked nipples pulling tight, nearly doubling in size from the intense pressure. The sensitive flesh of your smothering tits fill with a burgeoning pressure that centers around the tubes connected to your nips. Your lactating cherry-like nubs twitch and pulse for but a moment, then unleash a torrent of milk, totally filling the tubes."

E

Story[0] = "Eventually, the milker’s action becomes too much for your reddened nipples, and with a slight grimace you deactivate the milker. As you alleviate your tender bosom, you find that the odd tingling sensation is still lingering in your bosom, along with the vision of your breasts swelling with milk…"

Story[1] = "You hear the clangs of metal on metal, and then the suction intensifies, nearly doubling, milking you HARD and draining you of your vast reservoir of milk. Your nipples ache with the strange pleasure of it, leaving you grunting and bucking against your restraints, desperate for release, but you just can't get the stimulation you need. \n For an hour you're teased like that, pumped of your milk until the machinery shuts off and the harness lowers you to the ground, leaving you in a puddle of your own creation when the nipple-cups pop off."

Story[2] = "The machinery lurches, struggling to keep up as you flood the tubes. An alarm starts blaring as milk begins leaking out around the edges. \n The machinery just can't keep up! You can hear footsteps in the barn, and a pair of soft hands hold the cups against your chest.The machinery is shut down, but another pair of hands begins massaging your breasts, pumping wave after wave of milk through the tubes, unaided by the machinery."

Story[3] = "You feel woozy and light-headed from the intense milking, and have difficulty focusing on anything but the residue of fluids coating your milky tits. Feeling sore and exhausted, you make yourself decent and stagger away from the machinery with a satisfied smile on your face."

Story[4] = "You practically cream yourself from the attentions of your mysterious helper as the milking continues, so hot and horny that you try and wriggle in your harness to press against them. After an hour of non-stop squeezing and spurting, your milking is over, and the hands release you. The cups fall to the ground, and the harness lowers you to the ground. By the time you can crane your head around, your helper has left."

Spriggan

S

Story[1] = "The spriggan's root-like tendrils stretch across your swollen breasts, forming tight knots where milk is starting to seep from your nipples. The rough bark of its fingers digs into your flesh, as it starts to massage your breasts, coaxing your milk to the surface."

Story[2] = "The spriggan's tendrils knot around your milky nipples, then take hold almost painfully hard. You gasp in a mixture of pain and relief, as your milk lets down."

E

Story[1] = "Your whole body throbs in time with the pulse of milk from your nipples, and a strange euphoria courses through you. But your breasts are nearly drained, and the milking comes to an end. The spriggan seems to be satisfied, for now."

Story[2] = "You squirm within the spriggan's tight embrace, as it wrings the last few drops from your drained breasts. The spriggan seems to want more, but there is none to be had."

Milking cuirass

null

Ah ok - I was initially thinking of doing bits of story in chronological order. Easiest thing would be to re-write the CoC bits into something more milk throne friendly.

Archived