[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

also if u select use your body. when u milk they have no harness or body.

well actually it was bug in old version that allowed to got over max by 1m since it was nothing importan ive decided it to be as it is and increased max in mcm by 1,

or do you mean level? ill look into this when i have time

also if u select use your body. when u milk they have no harness or body.

duh! of course it does not, thats what it is for

it requires YOUR Milking Cuirass mesh made with bodyslide

guess ill make more detailed description

I installed the mod with NMM, I get in the game options and such, but not to find the costume, or the place where you are located.

If someone helps me, I would appreciate it.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-wip-long-life-milk-mod-expired-milk-edition/?p=209277

well aenain01 it work with any preg mod long as the milk maid dont get preg if she does your log get spamed with errors. right now im using soulgem oven since beeing female dont work well on unique npc(they go in an dout of their preg body as u zone)

in next version should i? 

Float CurrentSize = BoobBase.GetValue() + ( MilkCnt * BoobIncr.GetValue() ) + ( MilkLevel.GetValue() * BoobPerLvl.GetValue())
or

Float CurrentSize = MaidBoobBase + ( MilkCnt * BoobIncr.GetValue() ) + ( MilkLevel.GetValue() * BoobPerLvl.GetValue())

1) all maid have same base tits size, can be changed in mcm

2) all maid have individual base tits size based on value they have when they become maids(obviously they shouldn't be preg or have their boobs size altered by other mod ), can't be changed in mcm

@ Ed86

Not sure how far down the "realism" road you want to go, but perhaps the first few milkings of a new milk maid, instead of being "weak" and worth little, could actually be colostrum, which would be worth a good bit of gold in light of its beneficial properties and rarity. Maybe as an encouragement to new milk maids?

@ Ed86

Not sure how far down the "realism" road you want to go, but perhaps the first few milkings of a new milk maid, instead of being "weak" and worth little, could actually be colostrum, which would be worth a good bit of gold in light of its beneficial properties and rarity. Maybe as an encouragement to new milk maids?

while i feel economy script is umm slightly broken/unbalanced? it was here b4 me and it is working, so i think i wont mess with it in near future

also i think time needed to add that one time run code(per milkmaid) is not really worth the effort

maybe someone else add it

in next version should i? 

Float CurrentSize = BoobBase.GetValue() + ( MilkCnt * BoobIncr.GetValue() ) + ( MilkLevel.GetValue() * BoobPerLvl.GetValue())

or

Float CurrentSize = MaidBoobBase + ( MilkCnt * BoobIncr.GetValue() ) + ( MilkLevel.GetValue() * BoobPerLvl.GetValue())

1) all maid have same base tits size, can be changed in mcm

2) all maid have individual base tits size based on value they have when they become maids(obviously they shouldn't be preg or have their boobs size altered by other mod ), can't be changed in mcm

Both have their positives/negatives, personally, i would vote on #2

Hard for me to understand why you'd want to have different base sizes for different maids. I have all my maids start at 1.0. So they're basically starting at the size they start their life with. I never really understood why anyone would set their base size LOWER (the default has been 0.4 for as long as I can remember) I mean.... why would you start a mod that immediately SHRINKS her boobs ?? 

DOH!

I just got it..... duh... I'm stupid....

So if my character is a 100 weight, she starts at whatever her boob size is for a 100 weight character, and if my follower is a 10 weight, she starts at whatever her original boob size is for a 10 weight character. OK.... that makes sense to me that way. That's the way it seems like it SHOULD be! :)

So I guess that means I'd be voting for #2 as well

I'm pretty sure the animator took into account the different body sizes and shapes, which is why the suction cups are equippable/editable meshes.

Basically the new mod should script it so the player/npc equips the suction cups and then plays the animation when sitting the milking machine furniture.

I'm pretty sure the animator took into account the different body sizes and shapes, which is why the suction cups are equippable/editable meshes.

Basically the new mod should script it so the player/npc equips the suction cups and then plays the animation when sitting the milking machine furniture.

Just to be sure I'm not missing something: as they are right now, the zap6.0 milk machines are not animated for you either?

The milk machines are simply static furniture. There is a separate animation file that animates the player/npc. (You can test the file via the MCM menu. Also be sure to update your FNIS when you install ZaZ), The animations should play when you do the MCM menu while the furniture is simply a static furniture with a simple idle. The furniture needs to be scripted to play the animation and equip the suction cups, which someone saavier than I should/could do.

Moin modders,

about placeable milking machines:

If you want to integrate the milking machine i suggest to use the sources of my mod.

you may alter and edit my scripts, but please save them under a different prefix, so that they not overwrite the original mods

scripts(if you did install it.).

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1320-wip-alpha-bondage-furniture-placer/

The milkinmachines have differnt animations for each state, so it is not simply placing them and use them.

So states have to be scriptet(mostly via sendanimatonevent).

if you make them placeable, you can use the machines for your custom playerhome....

Moin

Oli

req: clean save

v 29-08-2014
changed default values of mod to start with new milk polling system (ticks every skyrim hour, can be adjusted in debug mcm), old system still can be enabled in mcm debug menu
poll slider in mcm->settings now works in hours for new system, old moved to mcm->debug in seconds

since we got some decent stories, they are now enabled by default, can be turned off in mcm
disabled tutorial in mcm, its useless
Notifications about breasts stats can now be disabled in mcm with appropriate option (was useless b4)

reduced delay after sleep/wait to 5 seconds

player now have no control of spriggan nursing, when you equip spriggan armor you get debuf(doesn't do anything) and nursing is randomly cast, chance of cast is reduced with lvl and increased with Maid's milk fullness
BoobBase size is now set by MilkMaid initial value(weight slider) when Actor(follower/player) becomes MilkMaid

broken

Archived