[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

[...]

next, i think ill try to change milking times, instead of 1 milk per  X seconds there will be 1 milk per 3 skyrim hours, discuss?

I recall that the original scripters intentionally set the milk polling up to only detect real in-game to avoid wait 'spamming' to accumulate milk.

Setting up an OnUpdateGameTime() registry would be the first step, but it doesn't add up the total time spent waiting / sleeping / in jail (only fires once after the wait period is over). However, a collection of mods are able to detect time passed while waiting / sleeping (pregnancy mods, for example), so taking a peek in their code would help I'm sure.

I would recommend making the milk per hour rate MCM adjustable if possible - it'll satisfy multiple tastes in one go. Let me know if you need any help setting up a MCM slider (I think I have it figured out with my addon project to Beeing Female).

Slider Support for Milking Cuirass.  :)

[...]

Thanks for giving the Milking Cuirass some much needed BodySlide love daedrasp! One question though - does it have a belly node?

i just installed this mod but i dont know what to do

can someone help me

thanks

enable mod in mcm, enable stories sit on milking throne in any major city

AND..... just saw your latest (8-24) and haven't tried that one yet...

A milk every 3 hours would make this unusable for the "farm". :)

My cows get milked twice a day. My PLAYER gets milked for pleasure! So.... maybe I'm the only one using it this way... *shrug*.

What I'D like to see, is a stand-up milking animation (like soulgem oven does) from full breasts to empty, that ends with an orgasm! :)

And no pain (as my previous post suggests) as this is for a kinky, erotic PLEASURE trip and the JOY of being a Milk Maid. :)

so ive made killswitch for pain system, not sure  if i should disable MilkExhaustion debuff from spriggan that can be now removed only by sleeping

The exhaustion thing for the Spriggan fits what the Spriggan piece *IS*, in my humble opinion. You're being milked by a parasite. It *IS* inconvenient if you don't have a handy bed nearby, but that's part of the parasitic thing I guess. 

You COULD, however put it in there if you want to AND if it's not terribly difficult to do. What you're doing is giving us a lot of options which makes the mod useful to more people because it can be used in several ways. That's just my opinion, of course. But what you're doing has taken this from a "once-in-a-while" mod to making it part of my standard load. 

So I hope I don't come across as a critical a$$hole with my suggestions, because I (and I'm sure many other) really appreciate your attention to this mod.

So.... thanks! :)

[---]

I recall that the original scripters intentionally set the milk polling up to only detect real in-game to avoid wait 'spamming' to accumulate milk.

[...]

I remember him saying that as well, I thought at the time it was a bit of a cop out.

It's not like we can't just open the console and add a bazilion gold to our inventory at any time...

Talking of gold is it normal I now have to PAY to sell my milk?

[...]

next, i think ill try to change milking times, instead of 1 milk per  X seconds there will be 1 milk per 3 skyrim hours, discuss?

Setting up an OnUpdateGameTime() registry would be the first step, but it doesn't add up the total time spent waiting / sleeping / in jail (only fires once after the wait period is over). However, a collection of mods are able to detect time passed while waiting / sleeping (pregnancy mods, for example), so taking a peek in their code would help I'm sure.

I would recommend making the milk per hour rate MCM adjustable if possible - it'll satisfy multiple tastes in one go. Let me know if you need any help setting up a MCM slider (I think I have it figured out with my addon project to Beeing Female).

Slider Support for Milking Cuirass.  :)

[...]

Thanks for giving the Milking Cuirass some much needed BodySlide love daedrasp! One question though - does it have a belly node?

[---]

[...]

I remember him saying that as well, I thought at the time it was a bit of a cop out.

It's not like we can't just open the console and add a bazilion gold to our inventory at any time...

Talking of gold is it normal I now have to PAY to sell my milk?

well it was not that hard, system is almost done, needs some internal testing, but seems working, will release it tomorrow, so it wont mess with 25-06-2014 version

if updating from below v 25-08-2014 = clean save OR ELSE!

v 26-08-2014
replaced "%username% becomes Milk Maid" with short story when %username% sits on throne
added skyrim time based system for milk polling, it should eventually replace old system ... or not, enable in debug menu by setting milkpoll value 1-24
made 15 seconds delay which should reduce script load after sleep/wait by allowing other scripts to fight, though im not sure if it really helps but its better safe than sorry/CTD, right?
added "Custom" body option to Fomod, you can save your body(bodyslide config) and add it there
yet another major script cleaning and moving ... boring stuff you don't care about

It's supply and demand. If you're feeding twins, you'll produce more milk and faster. Of course there's a limit, but still.... with good nutrition and hydration, an increase in demand will be met by an increase in supply. :)

i know, but i need a point to turn the world upside down

3 LITRES a day is not unreasonable and the only reason I can say that is because I know a girl who does it. She pumps milk for mothers in need. She pumps every 2 and a half hours and she produces about 3 litres in 24 hours. Now.... that's a real life example. I fully expect my fantasy girls with their fantasy tits to top that easily :)

i just installed this mod but i dont know what to do

can someone help me

thanks

enable mod in mcm, enable stories sit on milking throne in any major city

Is that it? Isn't there anything else i can do? I'm really confused since i don't see any instructions and i don't have time to scroll back 80+ pages

how do i increase the value of the milk?

If your PC is a milk maid, the milk amount increases every 5 min (its the default time. you can change it in the MCM)

How much you can hold at the same time is set by the milklevel. How this level works is self explaining in the MCM.

I hope this could help.

how do i increase the value of the milk?

If your PC is a milk maid, the milk amount increases every 5 min (its the default time. you can change it in the MCM)

How much you can hold at the same time is set by the milklevel. How this level works is self explaining in the MCM.

I hope this could help.

i was talking about the value when your selling it

but still helped

3 LITRES a day is not unreasonable and the only reason I can say that is because I know a girl who does it. She pumps milk for mothers in need. She pumps every 2 and a half hours and she produces about 3 litres in 24 hours. Now.... that's a real life example. I fully expect my fantasy girls with their fantasy tits to top that easily :)

so i guess its 3 hours then to fill a bottle(make 1 milk) in skyrim

next time you meet her  ask about effects if she dont milk 

If she stops milking, production slows down. :)

She can also take supplements that kickstart her production and get her back in "high gear" so to speak. She says oatmeal is actually a huge help in increasing milk production. And she also takes an herbal supplement (fenugreek I think it's called).

3 Litres is her "normal" production rate. She can go higher.

OH!

And she also said when she has to produce more, she has to take very good care of her breasts and nipples. she has moisturizers and stuff she puts on them to keep them from getting chapped. I'd LOVE to help her apply it, but .... we're just good friends. :)

and...... not sure the wife would agree that I'm just being helpful. :D

This girl doesn't have huge breasts, but.... nice... like a decent sized grapefruit. She says once you get the milk producing cells working, you're basically trying to stimulate the development of those types of cells while making the existing ones work to max capacity.

I guess she's a real life Milk Maid. She does this for moms that can't make milk for whatever reason or who can't feed their baby their own milk due to medical reasons.

Archived