[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

ed86,

REGARDING those chairs.....

When you were in the esp, did you remove the flag that removes the chairs from the sandbox?

Because now I have random NPCs sitting in them, my girls go sit in them and then get up and the pop=up appears about selling milk, and..... can you turn that flag back on?

:)

could you post old esp with those flags?

Yup... :)

Attached is the old 2013 esp (the "5-10-2013 fix".... not sure what it fixed, but I THINK it was the issue of random NPCs sitting in the milking thrones)

I looked at the thrones once before in CK and as soon as you open the throne object in CK, I think the checkbox for "remove from sandbox" or "disable sandbox" or something similar and very obvious what it does should be right near the top of the object edit dialogue box.

Your previous versions were fine with this. I think I only noticed it the last version or 2.

Milkmod-5-10-fix.rar

i'll try to change pain progression (which is currently useless) of milking to more dynamic

it seems that you wont be able to fully milk before going over the edge, so im not quite sure if its good or bad

also planning to remove ability to cast spriggan nursing and instead it will randomly be casted on player

with armor equipped, player have random chance to be milked every tick and this chance is increasing with every tick

formula should look something like:

current max ticks = (milk level+2)*2

current max ticks - current tick <= random (current max ticks)

if anyone interested, lets discuss?

I think you should always be able to milk yourself. For me it makes no sence to wait until they are full.

The player could lose health over time, if he is over the max capacity. 

The random spriggan nursing is a good idea but don't delete the whole ability. Maybe you can obtain the spell with a quest or find it deep in a cave as a forgotten ancient ability.

ed86,

Can you REMOVE the requirement for a MilkMaid to be a follower?

Here's why:

I am testing several voiced followers who do NOT use the vanilla follower system. Their own scripting still gives me the ability to ask them to sit in the throne, but I think MilkMod is checking for whether or not they are a follower and.... it doesn't work at all with these custom followers.

Since the throne is removed from the sandbox, a regular NPC should never sit in it and you'd have to TELL an NPC to sit in the chair so I don't think you would ever get a Milk Maid by accident.

What do you think? Is this possible? Are there negative implications to doing this at this point?

i'll try to change pain progression (which is currently useless) of milking to more dynamic

[...]

With the latest version via Aegis, you only hit the max pain level (and thus couldn't milk anymore) when you were max milk level (10) or maybe 9; been a while since I got that far.

Having your pain threshold level up with your milk level would be good enough for me; here are a couple other ideas if you're looking for alternates:

• There is a difficulty system already in place (Casual/Normal(?)/Hardcore) which determines how many milking it takes to level up; perhaps you tweak it around to also include pain progression.
  • Make it so that whenever you are milked, your stamina drains. When your stamina reaches zero, an duration effect is applied to the player that prevents further milking until it expires. Thus, a hardy warrior character could take more milkings naturally than a less physically inclined mage character (not considering potions and spells to help stamina).

Making certain variables with the system MCM-configurable would help bridge several preferences.

Another suggestion - there is a Sexlab Shade Effect that is sometimes applied to my character that looks like lactation (see pic); adding that effect to the player when she reaches full capacity would be dandy. MCM- Configurable expressions during milking (pleasure / embarrased) and when at full capacity (pained / fearful) would add more bonus immersion points. It would make Milk Mod require Sexlab, though I think the majority of us have that running anyway.

post-27178-0-00838500-1407983336_thumb.jpg

just so u know latest update u added your enb files with it for the nonrnd version. another thing think u could add something that if they pregnant from a mod it disables breast growth? that would help keep it from conflicting on breast growth.

looks like the emergency pump armors dont work. put them on a 5 milk companion and they both did nothing. also can u only have 1 milk maid?

The exhaustion component of that process can be pretty harsh. Any chance you'd remove it? A place to sleep isn't always available or convenient :)

i think exhaustion will be temp disabled/changed

I think you should always be able to milk yourself. For me it makes no sence to wait until they are full.

The player could lose health over time, if he is over the max capacity. 

The random spriggan nursing is a good idea but don't delete the whole ability. Maybe you can obtain the spell with a quest or find it deep in a cave as a forgotten ancient ability.

you can always milk your self sitting on throne

i dont like idea for messing with health damage

spell will be there, but it will be triggered by script at random moments, to simulate spriggan's desire to feed

ed86,

Can you REMOVE the requirement for a MilkMaid to be a follower?

Here's why:

I am testing several voiced followers who do NOT use the vanilla follower system. Their own scripting still gives me the ability to ask them to sit in the throne, but I think MilkMod is checking for whether or not they are a follower and.... it doesn't work at all with these custom followers.

Since the throne is removed from the sandbox, a regular NPC should never sit in it and you'd have to TELL an NPC to sit in the chair so I don't think you would ever get a Milk Maid by accident.

What do you think? Is this possible? Are there negative implications to doing this at this point?

okay... i guess we can try...but if something goes wrong  its you fault!!!! xD

[...]

With the latest version via Aegis, you only hit the max pain level (and thus couldn't milk anymore) when you were max milk level (10) or maybe 9; been a while since I got that far.

Having your pain threshold level up with your milk level would be good enough for me; here are a couple other ideas if you're looking for alternates:

• There is a difficulty system already in place (Casual/Normal(?)/Hardcore) which determines how many milking it takes to level up; perhaps you tweak it around to also include pain progression.
  • Make it so that whenever you are milked, your stamina drains. When your stamina reaches zero, an duration effect is applied to the player that prevents further milking until it expires. Thus, a hardy warrior character could take more milkings naturally than a less physically inclined mage character (not considering potions and spells to help stamina).

Making certain variables with the system MCM-configurable would help bridge several preferences.

Another suggestion - there is a Sexlab Shade Effect that is sometimes applied to my character that looks like lactation (see pic); adding that effect to the player when she reaches full capacity would be dandy. MCM- Configurable expressions during milking (pleasure / embarrased) and when at full capacity (pained / fearful) would add more bonus immersion points. It would make Milk Mod require Sexlab, though I think the majority of us have that running anyway.

attachicon.gifMilk Effect.JPG

difficulty system is just a name for how many milkings you need to progress

i think ill use pain reduction, whole system would look like: (look column M)

you cant milk from full to empty in 1 go

with leveling you get more pain reduction, thus you will be able to milk again sooner (pain will reduce by 1 at lv0, by 2 at lv3 and by 3 at lv8)

if you reach max pain, you get debuff and exhaustion that will prevent milking maybe for 10 min or until nipples reach state "normal"

since im noob i dont know how to apply shaders etc,  you are free to explain me how to do this

just so u know latest update u added your enb files with it for the nonrnd version. another thing think u could add something that if they pregnant from a mod it disables breast growth? that would help keep it from conflicting on breast growth.

looks like the emergency pump armors dont work. put them on a 5 milk companion and they both did nothing. also can u only have 1 milk maid?

those enb were added by CK, i guess you can remove them

while i have some general ideas about breast scaling, i think ill be hard to fix

milk armor currently work only on player, weight debuff for npcs insignificant, at some point ill add spell to milk target

you can have up to 5 or 6? maids, if you want less dont put them on chair/ give them milking/spriggan armor

hmm if u can have 5 or 6 then guess this mod dont work with vilja then when she sits in chair she dont become a milk maid

Vilja is not in the vanilla follower system and this mod is checking to see that they ARE a follower. If ed86 can remove that check, then Vilja should work and become a Milk Maid as well. I have several custom followers in the same situation.

I think all of Anna's NPCs are like this.

Anduniel

Mirai

and that's just a few examples. I'm sure there are MANY more and I've been going over and over the requirement and wondering why it is even in there. I THINK it was there BEFORE the thrones were taken out of the sandbox AI. If any NPC could come along and sit in the chair, they would become a milk maid as long as there was a slot available.

By removing the chair from the sandbox, a regular NPC will no longer sit in the chair. They have to be TOLD to sit in the chair. All of the custom followers have a dialogue similar to: "I need you to do something". A standard NPC doesn't have that dialogue so you can't tell them to sit in the chair. I suppose something like puppet master might make that possible, but I've never tried as I don't have that in my mod load.

I'm also wondering why the limit is 5 Milk Maids. It would be WONDERFUL to be able to have 10, but I don't know if that would cause a heavier script load. I mean heavy enough to make it not practical to have that many.  

try at your own risk

v 14-08-2014
added sandboxes to milk throne
removed requirement for npc to be follower/hireling to become milkmaid(support for custom followers?)
changed how pain reduced

limit of 5 were here from beginning and since i play only with my char, 5 is enough for me, and yes it would cause a heavier script load

EDIT something went really wrong... use older version

try at your own risk

v 14-08-2014

added sandboxes to milk throne

removed requirement for npc to be follower/hireling to become milkmaid(support for custom followers?)

changed how pain reduced

limit of 5 were here from beginning and since i play only with my char, 5 is enough for me, and yes it would cause a heavier script load

ed86,

This actually works quite well. The custom followers can now become Milk Maids without having to pull them into AFT for management.

AND.... the standard NPCs ignore the chairs.

I tried it on 3 different custom followers and in 3 different cities where there were chairs in locations where NPCs might actually sit in them during their normal sandbox AI routines. Nobody sat in one.

Then I "installed" about half a dozen chairs in my Underground Bath House and Paradise Valley home. NPCs were FOREVER sitting in them for those couple of versions where the sandbox exclusion was changed. Nobody payed them any attention.

SO.... I'd call this a success so far AND you've made the mod usable by folks with custom followers that aren't in the vanilla follower system.

Now.... if you'd just comment out the pain debug messages..... hehehehe

OK... did a lot of reading.

Here's a little history as best I can piece things together...

The requirement for follower/hireling came about because otherwise any NPC could sit in the chair and take a MilkMaid slot.

So adding that requirement simply made the chair not work on regular NPCs.

It looks like the 5-10-13 "fix" was where they found they could check a box in CK to take the chairs out of the standard sandbox, which meant that during the regular AI routine, the chair would get ignored. It didn't get sat in. It didn't get leaned on. It was just not part of the AI for using furniture.

When this change to the throne was introduced, nobody bothered to remove the follower/hireling requirement even though it was no longer necessary. Could have been one of those, "It's not hurting anything so I'll leave it alone" kinda things. Now that there are more followers NOT using the vanilla follower system, the issue comes to be noticed because those custom followers couldn't use the thrones.

Now they can.

This is brilliant, ed86! :)

And, once again, your efforts and attention for reviving this mod are greatly appreciated.

huh? i need more detailed description of what you mean =)

this mod seems interesting to me, but i am using UNPBO body type (the one on the forum), before I try this I am worrying if the mod would support the body type :/

this mod does not change body type but have cbbe/unpb/magna bodies milking cuirass, im not going to bother with modeling, if you have/want other model i can include it in the package

since you are the one who have UNPBO body, you will have to try and see if it works

this mod seems interesting to me, but i am using UNPBO body type (the one on the forum), before I try this I am worrying if the mod would support the body type :/

this mod does not change body type but have cbbe/unpb/magna bodies milking cuirass, im not going to bother with modeling, if you have/want other model i can include it in the package

since you are the one who have UNPBO body, you will have to try and see if it works

I have tried it, it works. Breast scale normally and support HDT, so I think you can add "support UNPx"? :P

On a side note, I have Soulgems Oven, which involve milking+pregnant...and there are several mods out there as well.

I wonder will this mod have any chance to support pregnant mods? As I think milking + pregnant come together quite naturally :P

I have tried it, it works. Breast scale normally and support HDT, so I think you can add "support UNPx"? :P

On a side note, I have Soulgems Oven, which involve milking+pregnant...and there are several mods out there as well.

I wonder will this mod have any chance to support pregnant mods? As I think milking + pregnant come together quite naturally :P

i think any mod that scales breasts will conflict with this one, if there were framework like SL it could be possible, but there is none

pregnancy was not intended in this mod and i don't plan to add any, and why would i? as you said there are some mods with it already, why make another one?

+pregnancy would require lots of scripting and add even more script load

screenshot attached

post-347789-0-21813100-1408123214_thumb.jpg

i think any mod that scales breasts will conflict with this one, if there were framework like SL it could be possible, but there is none

pregnancy was not intended in this mod and i don't plan to add any, and why would i? as you said there are some mods with it already, why make another one?

What I wanted to say is compensating those mods, for example adding choice to stop breast growth or allow other mods to use the milking armor..that sort of idea.

I am sorry if I haven't make it clear, my mother tongue is not English :x 

screenshot attached

oops! forgot to compile latest source, throw this into scripts folder, or mod rar folder  or compile your self

What I wanted to say is compensating those mods, for example adding choice to stop breast growth or allow other mods to use the milking armor..that sort of idea.

I am sorry if I haven't make it clear, my mother tongue is not English :x 

i don't quite understand what you are trying to say, you want this mod to stop breast scaling or others?  other mods can use milking armor, though i think it will be useless to them

attachicon.gifMilk Effect.JPG

returning to that, its a cum shader, so ... someone needs to make milk shader

v 15-08-2014
teh fix for wrong stuff in v 14-08-2014 (ive told ya use at your own risk :P)
more changes to pain reduction (MilkExhaustion should be removed after nipples go from irritated to sensitive , but might not, since i didnt change esps, its more of an hotfix release )

Archived