[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

hmmmm.... ok, well.... Spriggan Armor not working here. 

Equip... wait.... nothing.

Unequip... wait.... re-equip...wait.... nothing.

So I consoled the spell to see what it was about. Currently at Milk Maid Level 8. I like the spriggan stuff. Adds a nice touch! :)

OH... and it says exactly... Spriggan Armor in inventory... I have another one that says Spriggan Armor ++ (from the BAMM pack

hmmmm.... ok, well.... Spriggan Armor not working here. 

Equip... wait.... nothing.

Unequip... wait.... re-equip...wait.... nothing.

So I consoled the spell to see what it was about. Currently at Milk Maid Level 8. I like the spriggan stuff. Adds a nice touch! :)

OH... and it says exactly... Spriggan Armor in inventory... I have another one that says Spriggan Armor ++ (from the BAMM pack

well i don't know, works for me see ss's

in new version it should work with other spriggan armor but i haven't changed/tested milking scripts

Does this still require the Milk Mod Economy 2013 for extra locations?

no, everything is included, you can find milk chairs in major cities, maybe in towns too

ed86,

Can you point me to exactly which Spriggan Armor you're using? I wonder if it could be the armor I have. I'm using the one from Nexus and it's version 1.3.

There's one on LL by the same author but it's 1.2.

Are you checking the name "Spriggan Armor" against a particular slot? (slot 32)?

I have no idea what slot my armor is in hehehe..... 

I'm gonna download the version 1.2 and see if that changes anything.

BAH!..... I hate when I'm st00pid....

The Spriggan Armor works. I just tried it on a save that had never seen Milk Mod before. 

I probably just click, click, clicked and didn't do a proper.... deactivate old, load game, save game, load save, save again, activate new..... witchery.... 

It's VOO-DOO, I tell ya! VOO-DOO!

ed86,

FYI

On a save with a previous version I had the mod DISabled in MCM. 

Save

Quit

Go into MO and uncheck previous version and then check this version to activate it.

I think that's why I was having issues with the spriggan armor not working. I went to a save that had never seen Milk Mod before and everything worked fine.

So just not having it enabled and switching versions *might*..... and I stress *might*, 'cause it might just be ME!..... might not work. 

I have some stuff I need to do around the house, and then I'm going to try disabling the mod in MCM, saving, quitting the game, deactivating the old version, loading the save (now with NO version of Milk Mod), saving again, quitting again, then ACTIVATING the NEW version and loading that last save.

I want to see if that fixes my saves where the Spriggan Armor doesn't work. I'll report back once I have a chance to try it.

v 30-07-2014
changed the way Spriggan Armor, Chastity Bra's, Cow Harness and Dwemer milking device detected

though it seems that some of Chastity Bra's are not really equipped to slot, but rather script items, so they may not be detected

ed86,

OK. I tested this procedure with 2 different saves in which the Spriggan Armor was not working. I'll have to do this for several saves, but it's really no big deal.

Upgrade procedure for me was as follows:

Load save that was using previous version.

Save (named it MMupgrade just.... because)

Quit game 

DEACTIVATE previous version of Milk Mod

Load Save (MMupgrade) ... game complains that a mod is missing and some item may not..... yeah yeah.... load it anyways

Wait a couple minutes

Save (MMupgrade-noMM)

Quit game

ACTIVATE newest version

Load Save (MMupgrade-noMM)

Wait while I see it initialize and MCM registers a new menu...

Configure Milk Mod (milkpoll, boobperlvl, and base size, etc)

Enable Milk Mod

That procedure worked perfectly and the Spriggan Armor now works. This was on a save that I couldn't get it working on at all before. So it was MY fault it wasn't working. I think the procedure I just outlined is pretty normal when upgrading. I was just being lazy.

ALSO.... it now recognizes "Spriggan Armor ++" from the BAMM armor collection.

THANK YOU! :)

v 30-07-2014

changed the way Spriggan Armor, Chastity Bra's, Cow Harness and Dwemer milking device detected

though it seems that some of Chastity Bra's are not really equipped to slot, but rather script items, so they may not be detected

It's nice to see someone updating this mod regularly, thanks to everyone contributing to this mod.

and sorry I still can't test it, my skyrim barely work for more than 5 minutes and then CTD even with just the DLC and unofficial patch,... Still looking about the problem.

Holy shit. ED86, the ZaZ animation pack was recently released! The milk machine is included in that pack! If you could intergrate that animation with the mod, I would love and bow down to you.

Spoke too soon :( It does not include the new milk machine as of yet. :(

Hoping for a portable milker and/or a way to have companions do the milking, perhaps a sexlab scene.   :)

well i was planning portable milking for next version, its already in esps and half scripts but i need to edit milking script to make it work and test it

i guess ill do it on this week when i have time/mood and it might even work

Holy shit. ED86, the ZaZ animation pack was recently released! The milk machine is included in that pack! If you could intergrate that animation with the mod, I would love and bow down to you.

Spoke too soon :( It does not include the new milk machine as of yet. :(

well im noob so don't hope for animations(at least by me), though miracles can happen right?

Archived