[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

Maybe this has been mentioned before, but this mod conflicts with SD+.  Skyrim crashes immedietely upon entering the dreamworld.

i can be wrong but i think your skyrim is messed up

the stories are:

throne:

S

Story[0] = "Despite your better judgement, you take a seat in the strange milking apparatus. The suckers immediately seal themselves against your breasts and activate, assaulting your nipples with a strong, rhythmic sucking sensation. It’s uncomfortable - almost painful, in fact, but the sensation of being milked, even though futilely, brings about a strange, tingling feeling of arousal that washes over your whole being. \n As you look down to your breasts, an odd feeling of sadness twinges in your mind as you see the milker extracting nothing from your meager bosom. You find yourself fantasizing your breasts as heaving boulders of supple flesh, filled with creamy, nutritive milk and maternal purpose. The daydream is oddly erotic, and your thighs begin rubbing against each other of their own accord."

Story[1] = "The barn looms tall ahead of you as you step into its shadow. You walk over to the barn, eagerly anticipating the opportunity to get milked. Your milky nipples grow hard and ready of their own volition. \n The doors part easily, and you breeze into your stall in a rush. You easily attach the harnesses and lift up into position, hearing the machinery activate automatically. Despite the tightness of your harness, you manage to reach down to grab the clear cups of the breast milker. The cups twitch and move in your hands as you bring them up, ready to milk you."

Story[2] = "The barn looms tall ahead of you as you step into its shadow. You walk over to the barn, eagerly anticipating the opportunity to get milked. Your forwards-jutting nipples grow hard and ready of their own volition. \n The doors part easily, and you breeze into your stall in a rush.You easily attach the harnesses and lift up into position, hearing the machinery activate automatically."

Story[3] = "You begin holding them against your forwards-jutting nipples and with a sudden lurch the suction pulls against you, pressing the breast-milker's cups tightly against your chest, stretching your cherry-like nubs to nearly twice their normal length. You feel a building pressure as the machine sucks you relentlessly, drawing your milk to the surface. Your body lets down its milk, flooding the tubes with creamy goodness. Milk immediately begins leaking from the edges as the machine fails to keep up with the quantity of cream being released. Alarms blare and soft footfalls fill the barn as help arrives."

Story[4] = "You stretch down and grab onto the suction cups, pulling them up to your eager nipples. They latch on, slapping tight against you as the vacuum pressure seals them tightly against your body. You can feel your milk-slicked nipples pulling tight, nearly doubling in size from the intense pressure. The sensitive flesh of your smothering tits fill with a burgeoning pressure that centers around the tubes connected to your nips. Your lactating cherry-like nubs twitch and pulse for but a moment, then unleash a torrent of milk, totally filling the tubes."

E

Story[0] = "Eventually, the milker’s action becomes too much for your reddened nipples, and with a slight grimace you deactivate the milker. As you alleviate your tender bosom, you find that the odd tingling sensation is still lingering in your bosom, along with the vision of your breasts swelling with milk…"

Story[1] = "You hear the clangs of metal on metal, and then the suction intensifies, nearly doubling, milking you HARD and draining you of your vast reservoir of milk. Your nipples ache with the strange pleasure of it, leaving you grunting and bucking against your restraints, desperate for release, but you just can't get the stimulation you need. \n For an hour you're teased like that, pumped of your milk until the machinery shuts off and the harness lowers you to the ground, leaving you in a puddle of your own creation when the nipple-cups pop off."

Story[2] = "The machinery lurches, struggling to keep up as you flood the tubes. An alarm starts blaring as milk begins leaking out around the edges. \n The machinery just can't keep up! You can hear footsteps in the barn, and a pair of soft hands hold the cups against your chest.The machinery is shut down, but another pair of hands begins massaging your breasts, pumping wave after wave of milk through the tubes, unaided by the machinery."

Story[3] = "You feel woozy and light-headed from the intense milking, and have difficulty focusing on anything but the residue of fluids coating your milky tits. Feeling sore and exhausted, you make yourself decent and stagger away from the machinery with a satisfied smile on your face."

Story[4] = "You practically cream yourself from the attentions of your mysterious helper as the milking continues, so hot and horny that you try and wriggle in your harness to press against them. After an hour of non-stop squeezing and spurting, your milking is over, and the hands release you. The cups fall to the ground, and the harness lowers you to the ground. By the time you can crane your head around, your helper has left."

Spriggan

S

Story[0] = "Here could be your story"

Story[1] = "The spriggan's root-like tendrils stretch across your swollen breasts, forming tight knots where milk is starting to seep from your nipples. The rough bark of its fingers digs into your flesh, as it starts to massage your breasts, coaxing your milk to the surface."

Story[2] = "The spriggan's tendrils knot around your milky nipples, then take hold almost painfully hard. You gasp in a mixture of pain and relief, as your milk lets down."

E

Story[0] = "Here could be your story"

Story[1] = "Your whole body throbs in time with the pulse of milk from your nipples, and a strange euphoria courses through you. But your breasts are nearly drained, and the milking comes to an end. The spriggan seems to be satisfied, for now."

Story[2] = "You squirm within the spriggan's tight embrace, as it wrings the last few drops from your drained breasts. The spriggan seems to want more, but there is none to be had."

Milking cuirass

null

Ah ok - I was initially thinking of doing bits of story in chronological order. Easiest thing would be to re-write the CoC bits into something more milk throne friendly.

chronological order would do, maybe, for SL stories

i think random stories fits better  this mod

i know i don't have much of a right to talk this kinda stuff but it's simply feedback.

i have a suggestion of adding the ability to activate the milk mod if you chose to have a male character but instead of that character being the milk maid a box pops up saying to find a female follower ad sit in place of your character. if it's to difficult i understand i was only a little curious?  

i know i don't have much of a right to talk this kinda stuff but it's simply feedback.

i have a suggestion of adding the ability to activate the milk mod if you chose to have a male character but instead of that character being the milk maid a box pops up saying to find a female follower ad sit in place of your character. if it's to difficult i understand i was only a little curious?  

you  put your female follower on milking chair and it activates, though youll probably get weird lvlup messages and maybe some other stuff since it was never intended to be used by male  player

you  put your female follower on milking chair and it activates, though youll probably get weird lvlup messages and maybe some other stuff since it was never intended to be used by male  player

i tried that but it wouldn't start

Hey was wondering, if someone were to create a "girl being milked like a cow" animation, would whoever update that file incorporate it? 

Like, a girl on all four, a guy kneels on her side, and starts milking her breast. The modder would just have to add a kettle or bowl coded below the breast and if possible milk sprays shooting at the recipient.

What do you think?

Okay, with the new version the pain threshold seems to kick in too quickly. My character and a follower are stuck at Level 3 with 4/11 milk. Anytime I milk (5 minute filling timeframe for me) I can never get below 4 before the harness is forceably removed and I cannot get below 4 from less than maximum capacity. IS there a script I can console with to reduce the pain/increase the threshold?

Hey was wondering, if someone were to create a "girl being milked like a cow" animation, would whoever update that file incorporate it? 

Like, a girl on all four, a guy kneels on her side, and starts milking her breast. The modder would just have to add a kettle or bowl coded below the breast and if possible milk sprays shooting at the recipient.

What do you think?

Animations like this has been requested a couple of times before in this thread.

However the creator of this mod is no animator.

That being said ZaZ Chris is busy with this animation: 

Meh, Have to write that huge documentation thats all thats left 

ZAP 6.0 is ready from my end , and is submitted to Xaz , Give him some time and space and he will have it ready soon .

Dont forget to thank him when he uploads the mod 

Cheers

Some Videos I had made to check stuff 

attachicon.gif ZaZ Bondage Milk-Stuff.7z

The attached rar contains 3 video's that look quite promising.

Mmmh do you think i should bother trying to make a standard milking animation (rather than heavy torture machinery), or i leave zaz to it ? I'm a very beginner animator but i'm trying to fill the holes (without puns) of what i feel is missing. Right now i'm working with skeevers, but i was ready to maybe help that mod if it needs a milking animation ... you let me know.

My skeever thread : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35820-wipanimations-ricos-perverted-animations-corner/  (Note : let me know what you think of the gifs ... as a beginner a "it's cool" or "improve this" or "it's bad" kinda help.

Mmmh do you think i should bother trying to make a standard milking animation (rather than heavy torture machinery), or i leave zaz to it ? I'm a very beginner animator but i'm trying to fill the holes (without puns) of what i feel is missing. Right now i'm working with skeevers, but i was ready to maybe help that mod if it needs a milking animation ... you let me know.

My skeever thread : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35820-wipanimations-ricos-perverted-animations-corner/  (Note : let me know what you think of the gifs ... as a beginner a "it's cool" or "improve this" or "it's bad" kinda help.

They look pretty good.

And yeah...more animations are always welcome :P

But I personally kinda get a feeling apart from the boobs there isn't a lot of action.

Maybe as a bonus u can let the female finger herself while "nursing those skeevers? Just my suggestion.

If those gifs are just from stage 1, disregard above sentence.

Overall those animations look pretty nice and looking forward to more of those :3

Yah it's like the beginning (intro/transition, then there should be 3 stages that loops. With her kissing a skeever, getting pussylicked by one, some fucking, and i'm not sure for the final stage. Glad you like it :) But let's not derail that thread, if you got suggestions for me, don't hesitate to further the disucssion on "my" thread. Cheers!

Okay, with the new version the pain threshold seems to kick in too quickly. My character and a follower are stuck at Level 3 with 4/11 milk. Anytime I milk (5 minute filling timeframe for me) I can never get below 4 before the harness is forceably removed and I cannot get below 4 from less than maximum capacity. IS there a script I can console with to reduce the pain/increase the threshold?

And apparently I can only accumulate the same amount of milk as pain threshold. As it stands, my Maximum milk is 11, but can only fill up to 10 and then the pain threshold goes up to 10. Any help to suggest?

Nevermind. I just tested again, and it allowed me to reach that. I swear the accumulation seems rather inconsistent.

Either way,  feel like the pain increases too fast because no matter what, I cannot fully empty my character before my boobs reach max capacity. Am I doing something wrong? Is the new release different from the others so that you cannot necessarily empty your boobs at level 3 all at once? IF so, I need to increase my tick timeframes.

i tried that but it wouldn't start

well i don't know, mine starts fine, ill add more fixes for male/female non maid player/ in next version

And apparently I can only accumulate the same amount of milk as pain threshold. As it stands, my Maximum milk is 11, but can only fill up to 10 and then the pain threshold goes up to 10. Any help to suggest?

Nevermind. I just tested again, and it allowed me to reach that. I swear the accumulation seems rather inconsistent.

Either way,  feel like the pain increases too fast because no matter what, I cannot fully empty my character before my boobs reach max capacity. Am I doing something wrong? Is the new release different from the others so that you cannot necessarily empty your boobs at level 3 all at once? IF so, I need to increase my tick timeframes.

inconsistent? its way to simple every tick u get 1 milk and level based pain reduction 

(which ill try to change later, like make it floating and various modifiers like arousal)

it is intended that you cant milk your self in 1 go, think about it as mini game where you have to find balance

Maybe this has been mentioned before, but this mod conflicts with SD+.  Skyrim crashes immedietely upon entering the dreamworld.

It was on a brand new character, and the crashes don't occur if this mod is uninstalled.

you might need a clean save, feel free to test on your self =)

v 23-08-2014
added power to show maid stats
added power to enable/disable mod
(need to disable/enable mod in mcm to get spells)
added debug menu to mcm
slight change for "sit" on throne action
added new story when player becomes milk maid
added check for nursing/milking spell to check if target female
added check/modified lvlup messages if player is female and/or milkmaid

It was on a brand new character, and the crashes don't occur if this mod is uninstalled.

ive just tried new char and it works fine

Quick n' dirty re-writes of the random stories for the milking throne.

Story[0] START = "You approach the strange milking throne and take a seat. The suckers immediately seal themselves against your breasts and activate, assaulting your nipples with a strong, rhythmic sucking sensation. It’s uncomfortable - almost painful, in fact, but the sensation of being milked,brings about a strange, tingling feeling of arousal that washes over your whole being. As you look down to your breasts, you find yourself fantasizing your breasts as heaving boulders of supple flesh, filled with creamy, nutritive milk and maternal purpose. The daydream is oddly erotic, and your thighs begin rubbing against each other of their own accord."

Story[0]END = "Eventually, the milker’s action becomes too much for your reddened nipples, and with a slight grimace you deactivate the milker. As you alleviate your tender bosom, you find that the odd tingling sensation is still lingering in your bosom, along with the vision of your breasts swelling with milk…"

Story[1] START = "As you approach the throne, your milky nipples grow hard and ready of their own volition, eagerly anticipating the opportunity to get milked . You easily fit yourself into the apparatus, hearing the machinery activate automatically as if sensing your breast's full capacity. The cups twitch and move heavily as they raise to your bountiful chest, ready to milk you."

Story[1] END = "The cups pulse with a strong consistency, milking you HARD and draining you of your reservoir of milk. Your nipples ache with the strange pleasure of it, leaving you moaning and wriggling against your restraints, desperate for release, but you just can't get the stimulation you need. Time stretches on as you're teased like that, pumped of your milk until the machinery shuts off and you wobbly raise to your feet, your milky residue still running down your breasts.

Story[2] START = "As you take a seat on the throne, your aching nipples grow hard and ready of their own volition, eagerly anticipating the opportunity to release their milky load. You easily fit yourself into the apparatus, hearing the machinery activate automatically. The cups twitch and move as they raise to your full chest, ready to relieve you of your delicious milky burden."

Story[2] END = "The machinery lurches, struggling to keep up as you flood the tubes with your creamy bounty. A motherly sense of pride wells within you as you hear the apparatus wind down and indicate it's fullness with a ding; the people of Skyrim will be getting their fill tonight. Even more, you can't wait to continue to satisfy their thirst when it's time to be milked again.

Story[3] START = "You begin holding the breast-milking cups against your forward jutting nipples and with a sudden lurch the suction pulls against you, pressing the cups tightly against your chest, stretching your nubs to nearly twice their normal length. You feel a building pressure as the machine sucks you relentlessly, drawing your milk to the surface. Your body lets down its milk, flooding the tubes with creamy goodness. "

Story[3] END = "You feel woozy and light-headed from the intense milking, and have difficulty focusing on anything but the residue of fluids coating your milky tits. Feeling sore and exhausted, you make yourself decent and stagger away from the machinery with a satisfied smile on your face."

Story[4] START = "You eagerly grab onto the suction cups, pulling them up to your tight and full chest. They latch on, slapping tight against you as the vacuum pressure seals them tightly against your body. You can feel your milk-slicked nipples pulling tight, nearly doubling in size from the intense pressure. The sensitive flesh of your motherly tits fill with a burgeoning pressure that centers around the tubes connected to your nips. Your lactating nubs twitch and pulse for but a moment, then unleash a torrent of milk, totally filling the tubes."

Story[4] END = "You practically cream yourself from the cup's actions as the milking continues, so hot and horny that you try and wriggle in your harness to press against them. After what seems like hours of non-stop sucking and spurting, your milking is over, and the cups release themselves from your drained breasts. You rise and steady yourself on wobbly knees, eager to experience being milked again."

inconsistent? its way to simple every tick u get 1 milk and level based pain reduction 

(which ill try to change later, like make it floating and various modifiers like arousal)

it is intended that you cant milk your self in 1 go, think about it as mini game where you have to find balance

Okay. That works. I didn't realize the pain was leveled now. I have since started a fresh game, so I can progress through the levels again, and I'll let people know if there is something that should be looked at.

nothing important

v 24-08-2014
replaced stories with one edited by Sleepy_Soul
slight changes to mcm

next, i think ill try to change milking times, instead of 1 milk per  X seconds there will be 1 milk per 3 skyrim hours, discuss?

Is that even possible? I have seen this suggested couple of times, but waiting and sleeping function and fast travelling apparently wont work correctly then (ie you wouldnt have your breasts increased after travelling a long distance).

dunno i saw functions on wiki, since they are there, it shouldn't be hard, but we'll see

Just got home yesterday from vacation and installed the latest version.

I have to tell you that the pain component makes this pretty impossible to use in the way I was using it. It's not BAD, so it's not a criticism and I understand where you're going with it, but..... is there any chance you could introduce either:

A.) A way to turn off the pain component so that milking can be fairly continuous

or

B.) Add a potion (cream... ointment) that would take out or SEVERELY reduce the pain component for a time. I mean.... I live around a lot of dairy farms. They have a cream they can put on the cows' udders to keep them supple and alleviate irritation. There's Udder Cream and another called Bag Balm.

A way to be milked without pain.... seems logical to me if she's enjoying being milked. I mean how long are you going to enjoy something if it hurts?

I do understand your "game within a game" and the challenge of finding a balance, but......

would you consider what I'm asking?

please? 

AND..... just saw your latest (8-24) and haven't tried that one yet...

A milk every 3 hours would make this unusable for the "farm". :)

My cows get milked twice a day. My PLAYER gets milked for pleasure! So.... maybe I'm the only one using it this way... *shrug*.

What I'D like to see, is a stand-up milking animation (like soulgem oven does) from full breasts to empty, that ends with an orgasm! :)

And no pain (as my previous post suggests) as this is for a kinky, erotic PLEASURE trip and the JOY of being a Milk Maid. :)

Archived